Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,421 members, 7,958,262 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:29 AM

PDP Youths React To The Defection Of Jerry Gana, Adeniran And Others To SDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Youths React To The Defection Of Jerry Gana, Adeniran And Others To SDP (32384 Views)

Arewa Youths React To Aisha Claim That Two Powerful People Are Frustrating Buhar / Jerry Gana, Adeniran, Alkali Formally Defect To Social Democratic Party(photos) / Kaduna Youths React To Nnamdi Kanu's Proposed Visit To Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Youths React To The Defection Of Jerry Gana, Adeniran And Others To SDP by Smooyis(m): 5:40pm On Mar 03, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Me think all other parties should be rallying round PDP
That name PDP is the problem. shocked

1 Like

Re: PDP Youths React To The Defection Of Jerry Gana, Adeniran And Others To SDP by Nobody: 5:42pm On Mar 03, 2018
yarimo:
grin grin grin grin grin
Yerimo my guy. I beg come back and say something offensive to those flateenoscheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Youths React To The Defection Of Jerry Gana, Adeniran And Others To SDP by AnodaIT(m): 5:46pm On Mar 03, 2018
I like this, they didn't throw tantrums about how useless the defectors were.
#respect
Re: PDP Youths React To The Defection Of Jerry Gana, Adeniran And Others To SDP by alfsalami: 5:50pm On Mar 03, 2018
Nothing for Pindipi , in Jesus name , amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Youths React To The Defection Of Jerry Gana, Adeniran And Others To SDP by segzyndpep(m): 5:52pm On Mar 03, 2018
I am an interior designer with knowledge of 3D software (Sketchup/Vray) to avoid guess work for client and myself.I have work for architectural firm for 2years In lagos, before i relocate to Ilorin/kwara state, though i am available to travel.

My specialty is low cost, high style decorating. I love budget's and work very hard to find the perfect affordable pieces while still keeping the integrity of the design.

I am looking for individual or firm who are building and are on the finish face to contact me for supervision or low budget interior ideas.
If the property is in Ilorin, i volunteer to do it for free.

whatsapp or call :07063896089
info@homelanddesign.org

will appreciate your recommendation.

1 Like

Re: PDP Youths React To The Defection Of Jerry Gana, Adeniran And Others To SDP by Proffeluczy1(m): 6:00pm On Mar 03, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
Anything to chase those demonic animals from power. If una like bring party from Syria or Iraq I go vote for am

I'm not sure of that
Re: PDP Youths React To The Defection Of Jerry Gana, Adeniran And Others To SDP by Nobody: 6:00pm On Mar 03, 2018
I've said it before and will still say it again. Atiku Abubakar, is the best choice FOR NOW. Wisdom demands that if you want to wrestle power from a powerful force, you need something bigger.
In the entire north, nobody,...and I mean, no politician presently, can wrestle power from Buhari, except Atiku. So, why not we first collect this 'gold' from Buhari, which he has rubbished, and hand it over to a moderate man who has a goldmine already, then we can speak of fielding a young lad to lead future exploration?

Politics is a game. The move is like a chess based on the power of the queen; the king is a prick. If you field a pawn or a rook against a queen, you're finished. You might try the sophistication of a knight or bishop, and it seems an optimistic move, but a strategic queen will nullify the threat. But take up a queen against a queen, and the king is MORE vulnerable. You most likely will get a checkmate.

In another sense, you don't field a country like Rwanda against a nation like China, in terms of war. You field a country like US. And to oppose US, field a country like Russia.

So, that's the case.
It's the north's time to be in power, and although you might dislike that idea because it makes you uncomfortable, in the long run, you must have to come up with a choice. And therefore, being that Atiku himself is self-reliant, and is a political heavyweight, with the prospect of restructuring the country- a move that will benefit all regions in Nigeria- you cast your sure bet on him. Even naijabet won't 'cut' your game. If you're presented with Buhari or Atiku, my dear, vote Atiku. He has good stuffs in him.
He is financially independent, is a businessman, has the core issue which we all want as his campaign slogan (not like those who have hundreds of campaign promises and never fulfilled one). ONLY restructuring alone, will reshape Nigeria's political and economic structure- a move greatly opposed by the north.

We must make a choice now.
We can't make that choice at the eleventh hour because by then, it might be too late. Hell is real, and it is Nigeria. But if you want the real hellfire, overlook this post and fold your arms.
Naturally, we Igbos, will survive; we always survive. What about others? Yet, as an Igbo man, I have checked all options, and Atiku, the Turaki of Adamawa, the Wazirin, fits the top shot.

I have nothing to gain from this other than a better future for all.
Unemployment rate has soared and every year students graduate with no jobs. The present scheme by govt to provide jobs, is our inalienable rights, and yet a minimum wage as the one presented, is seen as doing us good. Too poor!
Atiku on his own part, already employs a workforce whom he pays from his own pocket.
We all know his achievements under his two terms as vice president. How he reshaped Nigeria with the introduction of the economic 'hotheads.'
We also know he financially sponsored the elections of his boss then, and that of Nigeria's present boss, with his own personal money, from his purse.
When our mumu go do?
Keep your pvc tight, and cast it for the right person, not for party.
If not for anything else, but to change the change. We've tasted the present change and it is bitter, and we've had enough. Let's try some other change. If they both taste the same, then we would have no other choice than to look to Asia and Europe for example- a revolution.
There is no law against protesters worldwide, only in Nigeria do we shiver out of fear. But if we hold on tight, a single gunshot on a single soul, is an act towards genocide in the international criminal courts. But only if we shun prejudice, racism and tribalism.
We underestimate our power.
In ancient Rome, the arena was set up to entertain the crowd with the fights of gladiators, that way they won't rebel against Roman emperors. Even Rome understood the need for distraction.
When the mob rises, as they do in Europe and Asia, you would know who truly owns the nation.
Mob power is our untapped power, until then, we have an option, and it is: vote for #back2Daura, and vote in #Atikulate.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Youths React To The Defection Of Jerry Gana, Adeniran And Others To SDP by Jabioro: 6:04pm On Mar 03, 2018
The statement was back dated,3 march 2017,that is how PDP took us in right errors for 16 years and the APC came in,took us by the jaw,strangled and squeezd,some of us are on last breath..it would be hard for me to believe any old hands....but whatever it take to fuel the carriage caravan that will land Bubu to Daura would be welcome

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Youths React To The Defection Of Jerry Gana, Adeniran And Others To SDP by Tecno66: 6:04pm On Mar 03, 2018
2017?
TonyeBarcanista:
PDP NATIONAL YOUTH LEAGUE REACT TO THE ALLEGED DEFECTION OF JERRY GANA, ADENIRAN AND OTHERS

We the entire members of Peoples Democratic Party National Youth League (PDPNYL) received the news of alleged defection of some leaders of our great party including, Prof Jerry Gana, Prof Tunde Adeniran and Alhaji Shehu Gabam to Social Democratic Party (SDP) with great shock and sadness.

It is our candid opinion that the least expected of people that have had so much gains from the party is to join hands with the indefatigable leadership of our great party led by Prince Uche Secondus and his team of National Working Committee to rebuild the party for greatness, reposition it and Regain every lost ground.

While we mourn the exit of the aforementioned leaders from the party, it is our candid belief that the PDP National Youth League will not be broken.

The PDPNYL shall continue to reach out to and galvanize young Nigerians into our great party to ensure maximum support of the youths ahead of 2019 election.

The PDPNYL shall always liaise with the office of the National Youth Leader, National Publicity Secretary, National Women Leader, National Secretary, National Chairman and every other relevant organs at all levels to achieve this aim.

Though we believe that the PDP is the only party that can resoundingly defeat the ruling All Progressive Congress in 2019 and beyond, we wish the aforementioned leaders well in their new found party.

SIGNED
Zainab Al-Amin
National Publicity Secretary,
Peoples Democratic Party National Youth League
March 3, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Youths React To The Defection Of Jerry Gana, Adeniran And Others To SDP by Proffeluczy1(m): 6:05pm On Mar 03, 2018
No matter the name of the party, in as much as the same people are the ones defecting to the party. It will still remain unchanged.
Re: PDP Youths React To The Defection Of Jerry Gana, Adeniran And Others To SDP by chisoss: 6:13pm On Mar 03, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Lol... I Can't Stop Laughing O

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vQcK-mCL0M
Re: PDP Youths React To The Defection Of Jerry Gana, Adeniran And Others To SDP by MICHEALADEX(m): 6:39pm On Mar 03, 2018
Ratello:
You don't have to mourn they are the weeds within PDP that must be weeded out

Mumu...pdp=sdp...where did falae of sdp got the 100m from pdp during the last election. ..my brother it's a gimmick to gather votes from 2 or more parties for the success of pdp come 2019

2 Likes

Re: PDP Youths React To The Defection Of Jerry Gana, Adeniran And Others To SDP by Praktikals(m): 6:56pm On Mar 03, 2018
Ratello:
You don't have to mourn they are the weeds within PDP that must be weeded out
Keep consoling ya-self. It is allowed.
Re: PDP Youths React To The Defection Of Jerry Gana, Adeniran And Others To SDP by Smarkie: 6:57pm On Mar 03, 2018
no permanent friend or enemy, only permanent interest
Re: PDP Youths React To The Defection Of Jerry Gana, Adeniran And Others To SDP by sujexy(m): 7:11pm On Mar 03, 2018
Re: PDP Youths React To The Defection Of Jerry Gana, Adeniran And Others To SDP by NSK4U(m): 7:43pm On Mar 03, 2018
since Secondus got elected, these people still harbour hatred in them and yet they claim to be out to serve the people

self-centered people,
what can Nigerians benefit from people who claim to be leaders and yet cannot sacrifice personal ambitions to better others?
Except the election favoured them, such election was rigged, PDP forward ever, backward again never!

Good riddance to bad rubbish
Re: PDP Youths React To The Defection Of Jerry Gana, Adeniran And Others To SDP by Nobody: 8:41pm On Mar 03, 2018
grin

Re: PDP Youths React To The Defection Of Jerry Gana, Adeniran And Others To SDP by gabicon: 8:45pm On Mar 03, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
PDP NATIONAL YOUTH LEAGUE REACT TO THE ALLEGED DEFECTION OF JERRY GANA, ADENIRAN AND OTHERS

We the entire members of Peoples Democratic Party National Youth League (PDPNYL) received the news of alleged defection of some leaders of our great party including, Prof Jerry Gana, Prof Tunde Adeniran and Alhaji Shehu Gabam to Social Democratic Party (SDP) with great shock and sadness.

It is our candid opinion that the least expected of people that have had so much gains from the party is to join hands with the indefatigable leadership of our great party led by Prince Uche Secondus and his team of National Working Committee to rebuild the party for greatness, reposition it and Regain every lost ground.

While we mourn the exit of the aforementioned leaders from the party, it is our candid belief that the PDP National Youth League will not be broken.

The PDPNYL shall continue to reach out to and galvanize young Nigerians into our great party to ensure maximum support of the youths ahead of 2019 election.

The PDPNYL shall always liaise with the office of the National Youth Leader, National Publicity Secretary, National Women Leader, National Secretary, National Chairman and every other relevant organs at all levels to achieve this aim.

Though we believe that the PDP is the only party that can resoundingly defeat the ruling All Progressive Congress in 2019 and beyond, we wish the aforementioned leaders well in their new found party.

SIGNED
Zainab Al-Amin
National Publicity Secretary,
Peoples Democratic Party National Youth League
March 3, 2017

They are gradually turning PDP to a regional party, fact is dat PDP is dead
Re: PDP Youths React To The Defection Of Jerry Gana, Adeniran And Others To SDP by clevadani: 9:14pm On Mar 03, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Me think all other parties should be rallying round PDP
Rally round PDP after destroying Nigeria for 16 years? They should collapse the party. That name is synonymous with backwardness.
All opposition should come together and form a strong force not called PDP and present an untainted technocrat as its candidate. Or else, they will just keep deceiving themselves.
Re: PDP Youths React To The Defection Of Jerry Gana, Adeniran And Others To SDP by jerryteez: 10:10pm On Mar 03, 2018
What is the political weight of Adeniran in the South West sef?? just asking oooo
Re: PDP Youths React To The Defection Of Jerry Gana, Adeniran And Others To SDP by Nobody: 11:03pm On Mar 03, 2018
Mtcheew.hate pdp lyk kilode.new party my foot.recycling thinx .rubish.instead of staying and solving d prob ur party's got u wil be leaving.how i wish d constitution can be amend to stop defecting.dah God naija case dy ur hand plz
Re: PDP Youths React To The Defection Of Jerry Gana, Adeniran And Others To SDP by Ukagwucharles: 6:32am On Mar 04, 2018
High time to separate the grains from the chaf... Mitchew
Re: PDP Youths React To The Defection Of Jerry Gana, Adeniran And Others To SDP by NwugwuIfeanyi2: 7:04am On Mar 04, 2018
These defectors are simply risking their relevance chances. I am tell you.
If there is anybody I hoped would not leave PDP at any time,I thought it's Sir.Jerry Gana. His efforts in building the party cannot be underestimated right from the days of Obasanjo even the former PDP Chairman,Adamu Mu'azu confirmed it during his reign as the ring leader of the party.
As for Tunde,one of the co-defectors,he is obviously pained by the result that saw Secondus as the winner.

With or without them PDP must surely coast down home to victory under a free and fair election.

Very soon,Ali-Modu Sheriff will follow suit.
I wish them goodluck in their new political abode.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi Defends Purchase Of ₦‎160 Million SUV For LP Lawmakers / Buhari Asks Jonathan To Resign Over Insecurity / Whistleblower Gets Over $500,000 For Exposing Misconduct In His Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.