Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

Nigerians Don't Seek Knowledge, But Quick Money - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Don't Seek Knowledge, But Quick Money (416 Views)

Nigerians Don't Like Each Other - A South African Writes / Not Only ” Change” Intention But Quick Implementation Can Save Buhari / Money Slow To Enter But Quick To Go ( Illustration) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Don't Seek Knowledge, But Quick Money by Adieza(m): 12:01pm On Mar 03, 2018
The generation that will develop Nigeria is not yet born.
Like many others, I would like to see a developed Nigeria where poverty is greatly reduced and security reigns. At the same time, I know it is almost an impossible task to do because most Nigerians are not seeking knowledge but looking for money only.

Genuine money however, follows knowledge. So, if people are not seeking knowledge it means they can only get access to dubious money. The most common way to get the money is to steal it, one way of the other. Since people who have stolen money are highly respected in the society, it gives good incentive to continue the cycle.

From history, those who have knowledge know that such society never ends well. To change this trajectory something fundamental must shift. Such shift is not in the horizon yet in Nigeria. Talk to a 10 years old in Nigeria and all illusions to see a develop Nigeria in your time will disappear before your eyes.
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=341422919697156&id=158338594672257

cc: lalasticlala and mynd44
cc: seun and maclatunji

(1) (Reply)

Benue Killings: I’m Surprised IGP Idris Disobeyed My Directive – Buhari / BMP Is Now In The Bad Books Of The King Makers. He Is A Sinking Ship. / Details Of Reduced Land Use Charge In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.