Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,876 members, 7,828,116 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Why Arsenal Will Not Sack Arsene Wenger - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Why Arsenal Will Not Sack Arsene Wenger (24910 Views)

Alan Shearer: I Am Not So Sure Arsenal Will Escape Relegation This Season / Arsenal Will Sign 'better Player' If Aubameyang Completes Transfer To Man Utd / Angry Manager Sarri Finally Reveals Why Arsenal Beat Chelsea 2 – 0 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Arsenal Will Not Sack Arsene Wenger by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 11:43pm On Mar 03, 2018
When Wenger Dies His Remains Would Be Buried At Emirate Stadium He Would Coach Them Through The Spirit World
grin
Re: Why Arsenal Will Not Sack Arsene Wenger by Bakynes24: 1:53am On Mar 04, 2018
iamabundance:
... Because they are waiting for Portmouth to claim premier League title before they can realize they are fools with stupid board members. Who is the longest serving PML manager after Sir Alex Ferguson?
Actually, Arsene Wenger has Surpassed Sir Alex Ferguson an the Longest serving manager.

1 Like

Re: Why Arsenal Will Not Sack Arsene Wenger by soliddust2020: 6:35am On Mar 04, 2018
iamabundance:

Really... Do you know how many years this man is in charge of this club?

Fantastic job ke.

You get mind talk this bros

This man gave his all to the club and won so many trophies. Gunner fans should support him and stop behaving like chelsea plastic fans cheesy grin grin
Re: Why Arsenal Will Not Sack Arsene Wenger by IRIEBOY(m): 6:48am On Mar 04, 2018
soliddust2020:

This man gave his all to the club and won so many trophies. Gunner fans should support him and stop behaving like chelsea plastic fans cheesy grin grin
he his paid handsomely.. did he use his money to buy players or build the stadium? he should be sacked.. he has been given to many chance.. give him new players and it will be same problems
Re: Why Arsenal Will Not Sack Arsene Wenger by excel101(m): 7:12am On Mar 04, 2018
This poster is dumb, all you just said are trash. We know that football is all about biz and profit making. Despite Wenger's lack of spending has Arsenal ever been the richest club in Europe? You just said he was successful in Arsenal, mind you this is his 22nd year in charge, with 3 league titles with about 5 FA cups. Mourinho won 3 league titles in 2 league cup & 1 FA cup in 3 reasons in chelsea. Ferguson under Man U. won 9 league, about 7 FA cups, 2 ECLs, & inspite of the fact that they spend alot on players they've been the richest club in the world countless times. You should also know that the fans are very relevant in the club profit make cos when they boycott matches it will affect the club's turnover. Reason is cos Arsenal has the most expensive ticket sales in England. If he's sacked its better for the team.
Re: Why Arsenal Will Not Sack Arsene Wenger by Princefrankie1(m): 7:33am On Mar 04, 2018
234GT:
You are correct about all you've written OP, but Wenger isn't sad about what is happening at all.
Wenger does not care whether Man City beats his team 100 times a day. He isn't perturbed.
He just wants to make profit for the club and the board is happy with him. He buys players cheap, pays them cheap and sells them high. He also keeps the fans coming so ticked sales is doing well.
Arsenal fans will keep suffering till Wenger leaves when he is tired.

Buys players cheap and sell them high? That is history bro.

For some time now, Wenger has been spending a lot too. Check how much he got Ozil, Sanchez, Mustafi, Xhaka, Eleny, Abuameyang, Lacazzete.

Do you know that Arsenal has the 7th most costliest team in the world and 4th in the Epl?

Check again bro. The players are good, but the fault lies in the Manager. His tactics are so damn wrong.
Re: Why Arsenal Will Not Sack Arsene Wenger by soliddust2020: 8:09am On Mar 04, 2018
IRIEBOY:
he his paid handsomely.. did he use his money to buy players or build the stadium? he should be sacked.. he has been given to many chance.. give him new players and it will be same problems

Wenger deserves a new contract and time to rebuild asernal asernal squad. Give wenger anoda 3 -4 years to rebuild asernal.
Re: Why Arsenal Will Not Sack Arsene Wenger by IRIEBOY(m): 10:58am On Mar 04, 2018
soliddust2020:

Wenger deserves a new contract and time to rebuild asernal asernal squad. Give wenger anoda 3 -4 years to rebuild asernal.
you are rival fan
Re: Why Arsenal Will Not Sack Arsene Wenger by soliddust2020: 11:28am On Mar 04, 2018
IRIEBOY:
you are rival fan

I am united fan cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. Remember the days of moyes and LVG when my asernal fans used to troll me.
Re: Why Arsenal Will Not Sack Arsene Wenger by IRIEBOY(m): 11:30am On Mar 04, 2018
soliddust2020:

I am united fan cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. Remember the days of moyes and LVG when my asernal fans used to troll me.
I know na.. no sane arsenal fan we still want Wenger to stay
Re: Why Arsenal Will Not Sack Arsene Wenger by RuralFinest7(m): 2:00pm On Mar 04, 2018
he will die last last noni and when he does u will still pay for buyout shits

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Live Scores Of The Revamped Nigeria Premier League Aka Glo Premier League / Frank Onyeka Voted Player Of The Season In Denmark / Cristiano Ronaldo Is To Leave Manchester United By Mutual Agreement (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.