Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,081 members, 7,811,024 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:03 PM

Owura Kwadwo Hottish: Meet Computer Teacher In Ghana Whose Drawing Went Viral - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Owura Kwadwo Hottish: Meet Computer Teacher In Ghana Whose Drawing Went Viral (49126 Views)

KSU Fresh Graduate Killed By Cow Few Days After His Pictures Went Viral (pics) / Ghana's Computer Teacher Gets New Classroom ( Photos) / Microsoft To Support Owura Kwadwo Who Drew Computer On Blackboard To Teach ICT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Owura Kwadwo Hottish: Meet Computer Teacher In Ghana Whose Drawing Went Viral by subcbouy: 3:37pm On Mar 03, 2018
Dottore:
When will suffering end in Africa
until rat stops chasing ogas from office, snake stops swallowing money and monkey stops eating money then Gods flushing descend on "science students"

1 Like

Re: Owura Kwadwo Hottish: Meet Computer Teacher In Ghana Whose Drawing Went Viral by OfficialAwol(m): 3:39pm On Mar 03, 2018
uchman48:
i bet you can't even write your name if given a board like that so learn how to appreciate.

Well, I just wrote on Nairaland.
Re: Owura Kwadwo Hottish: Meet Computer Teacher In Ghana Whose Drawing Went Viral by uchman48(m): 3:52pm On Mar 03, 2018
OfficialAwol:

Well, I just wrote on Nairaland.
you are writing with a smartphone with your auto correct on, and you are bragging about it. Draw yours and let us see the stuff you are made of, i guess you are all this empty barrels that feels owning a smartphone gives you the right to insult or degrade people.
Re: Owura Kwadwo Hottish: Meet Computer Teacher In Ghana Whose Drawing Went Viral by mployer(m): 3:53pm On Mar 03, 2018
Ghanaian Teachers are always good.
Re: Owura Kwadwo Hottish: Meet Computer Teacher In Ghana Whose Drawing Went Viral by OfficialAwol(m): 3:59pm On Mar 03, 2018
uchman48:
you are writing with a smartphone with your auto correct on, and you call bragging about it. Draw yours and let us see the stuff you are made of, i guess you are all this empty barrels that feels owning a smartphone gives you the right to insult or degrade people.

Am I writing with a smartphone? Yes.

Is my auto correct on? Yes.

Is that all there is about me? That's subject to test and proof.

It's an indictment on whatever you think you are, that you could conclude on who I am without enough supporting evidence.

Everybody mustn't agree to a thing my friend!
Re: Owura Kwadwo Hottish: Meet Computer Teacher In Ghana Whose Drawing Went Viral by Jakasibo(m): 4:01pm On Mar 03, 2018
TonieLee:
Hot body hottish kiss
Miss Endowed
Re: Owura Kwadwo Hottish: Meet Computer Teacher In Ghana Whose Drawing Went Viral by goodheart02(m): 4:03pm On Mar 03, 2018
TonieLee:
Hot body hottish kiss
Na the only thing you see abi?? With your nose like buns.
Don't mind me, I love your nose, cute.
Re: Owura Kwadwo Hottish: Meet Computer Teacher In Ghana Whose Drawing Went Viral by okerekeikpo: 4:05pm On Mar 03, 2018
Yahoo boy, u are teaching those kids how to do yahoo yahoo, I don't know why people are even praising u
Re: Owura Kwadwo Hottish: Meet Computer Teacher In Ghana Whose Drawing Went Viral by buchilino(m): 4:15pm On Mar 03, 2018
TonieLee:
Hot body hottish kiss
EMMMM, R U REFERRING TO HIS OWN OR URS
Re: Owura Kwadwo Hottish: Meet Computer Teacher In Ghana Whose Drawing Went Viral by buchilino(m): 4:17pm On Mar 03, 2018
bamoski:

You clearly lack respect and home trailing.
D WAY PPLE R KILLING ENGLISH ON NL, VERY SOON ENGLISH WILL SUE ALL OF UNA.
Re: Owura Kwadwo Hottish: Meet Computer Teacher In Ghana Whose Drawing Went Viral by BluntBoy(m): 4:22pm On Mar 03, 2018
I remembered the time I was teaching Maths. There were times when the blackboard would not be enough and I would have to continue solving the problem on the floor. There was a day I brought a ladder to the school so I could solve problems up to the ceiling.

1 Like

Re: Owura Kwadwo Hottish: Meet Computer Teacher In Ghana Whose Drawing Went Viral by omooba969(m): 4:28pm On Mar 03, 2018
Ellabae:
The guy really tried

smiley Sup how are you today?
Re: Owura Kwadwo Hottish: Meet Computer Teacher In Ghana Whose Drawing Went Viral by omooba969(m): 4:30pm On Mar 03, 2018
TonieLee:
Hot body hottish kiss

U sabi strong thing. grin
Re: Owura Kwadwo Hottish: Meet Computer Teacher In Ghana Whose Drawing Went Viral by Innobee99(m): 4:31pm On Mar 03, 2018
OfficialAwol:

And if I don't?
Then, u go to the Zoo!
Re: Owura Kwadwo Hottish: Meet Computer Teacher In Ghana Whose Drawing Went Viral by omooba969(m): 4:32pm On Mar 03, 2018
softprick:
See ehn konji dey hold me badly and I dey reason weda make I call my ex and try make things up with her cos I know say she miss me and need fvck too but the prob be say she cheated on me and I dey form vexation,but mehn this konji wan make me mad I don tire to dey soapy I need warm cunnnnt

Do another soapy?
Re: Owura Kwadwo Hottish: Meet Computer Teacher In Ghana Whose Drawing Went Viral by prettyboi1(m): 4:33pm On Mar 03, 2018
lytech1:
A real teacher will never dress like this...

I smell ATTENTION SEEKER...
He only came to the school for a visit,the real teacher is behind the camera

You're such a dullard!
Re: Owura Kwadwo Hottish: Meet Computer Teacher In Ghana Whose Drawing Went Viral by Nobody: 4:34pm On Mar 03, 2018
Very detailed.
And he is a bodybuilder like me.Respect.

Do you know anybody with a samsung s6 with a dead panel?
I am willing to buy the screen.
My phone number on profile.
Re: Owura Kwadwo Hottish: Meet Computer Teacher In Ghana Whose Drawing Went Viral by NIGHTMAREOO7: 4:37pm On Mar 03, 2018
dollyjoy:
shut up!
dolly joy u are not that pretty but I really got a thing for this ur wife flat face.. . Don't know why I feel like banging u
Re: Owura Kwadwo Hottish: Meet Computer Teacher In Ghana Whose Drawing Went Viral by terrezo2002(m): 4:41pm On Mar 03, 2018
He is a patient guy.
Re: Owura Kwadwo Hottish: Meet Computer Teacher In Ghana Whose Drawing Went Viral by OfficialAwol(m): 4:49pm On Mar 03, 2018
Innobee99:
Then, u go to the Zoo!

If this place I'm in isn't zoo, where am I?
Re: Owura Kwadwo Hottish: Meet Computer Teacher In Ghana Whose Drawing Went Viral by OfficialAwol(m): 4:51pm On Mar 03, 2018
BluntBoy:
I remembered the time I was teaching Maths. There were times when the blackboard would not be enough and I would have to continue solving the problem on the floor. There was a day I bought a ladder to the school so I could solve problems up to the ceiling.

Uncle you can lie o!
Re: Owura Kwadwo Hottish: Meet Computer Teacher In Ghana Whose Drawing Went Viral by Innobee99(m): 5:05pm On Mar 03, 2018
OfficialAwol:

If this place I'm in isn't zoo, where am I?
Zoos
Re: Owura Kwadwo Hottish: Meet Computer Teacher In Ghana Whose Drawing Went Viral by MrCoker: 5:08pm On Mar 03, 2018
bamoski:

You clearly lack respect and home trailing.

Lol, you're looking for respect on social media?, what is this world turning too self!
Re: Owura Kwadwo Hottish: Meet Computer Teacher In Ghana Whose Drawing Went Viral by BluntBoy(m): 5:15pm On Mar 03, 2018
OfficialAwol:

Uncle you can lie o!

Go and ask about me at St Patricks High School, Badagry. Sometimes, I even wrote on students' shirts.

1 Like

Re: Owura Kwadwo Hottish: Meet Computer Teacher In Ghana Whose Drawing Went Viral by Ambitionsway: 5:15pm On Mar 03, 2018
I remember back then in primary school some pupils can't handle chalk to spell there names not even to write what the teacher told them, some of them are here on Nairaland talking rubbish about what that guy did. poo on them.
Re: Owura Kwadwo Hottish: Meet Computer Teacher In Ghana Whose Drawing Went Viral by Ambitionsway: 5:16pm On Mar 03, 2018
BluntBoy:

Go and ask about me at St Patricks High School, Badagry. Sometimes, I even wrote on students' shirts.

fear God brotherly, your lie fit make full market scatter
Re: Owura Kwadwo Hottish: Meet Computer Teacher In Ghana Whose Drawing Went Viral by BluntBoy(m): 5:17pm On Mar 03, 2018
Ambitionsway:
fear God brotherly, your lie fit make full market scatter

grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Owura Kwadwo Hottish: Meet Computer Teacher In Ghana Whose Drawing Went Viral by OfficialAwol(m): 5:18pm On Mar 03, 2018
BluntBoy:

Hahahahaha.

So which psychiatry are you in now?
Re: Owura Kwadwo Hottish: Meet Computer Teacher In Ghana Whose Drawing Went Viral by BluntBoy(m): 5:21pm On Mar 03, 2018
OfficialAwol:

Hahahahaha.
So which psychiatry are you in now?
This guy ehn.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See The Leaders Of Tomorrow In An Exam Hall(pics) / UNILAG Lecturer Lectures An Empty Class Diligently (Photos, Video) / ASUU Gives Conditions To End Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.