Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,085 members, 7,811,043 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:28 PM

Owura Kwadwo Hottish: Meet Computer Teacher In Ghana Whose Drawing Went Viral - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Owura Kwadwo Hottish: Meet Computer Teacher In Ghana Whose Drawing Went Viral (49127 Views)

KSU Fresh Graduate Killed By Cow Few Days After His Pictures Went Viral (pics) / Ghana's Computer Teacher Gets New Classroom ( Photos) / Microsoft To Support Owura Kwadwo Who Drew Computer On Blackboard To Teach ICT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Owura Kwadwo Hottish: Meet Computer Teacher In Ghana Whose Drawing Went Viral by bamoski(m): 11:42am On Mar 04, 2018
MrCoker:

Your foolishness made you to be demanding for respect on a faceless forum, as if your kid siblings are here?. Only a foolish man boy would do that. So Mr respect, get lost.

Since you're a shameless dude with no self respect, kindly stay off my mentions as I only relate with responsible people.

I hold myself in high esteem as such playing in the mud with you is totally detrimental to my personality. In otherwords fuckoff!!!
Re: Owura Kwadwo Hottish: Meet Computer Teacher In Ghana Whose Drawing Went Viral by bamoski(m): 12:28pm On Mar 04, 2018
buchilino:

D WAY PPLE R KILLING ENGLISH ON NL, VERY SOON ENGLISH WILL SUE ALL OF UNA.

Illiteracy is a disease. If you were a little bit educated you will know smart keyboards can cause typos.
Re: Owura Kwadwo Hottish: Meet Computer Teacher In Ghana Whose Drawing Went Viral by MrCoker: 12:40pm On Mar 04, 2018
bamoski:

Since you're a shameless dude with no self respect, kindly stay off my mentions as I only relate with responsible people.

I hold myself in high esteem as such playing in the mud with you is totally detrimental to my personality. In otherwords fuckoff!!!

Stupid azzhole holding his stupidity in high esteem. Only a fool will relate with a fool like you. Therefore i won't break a penny trying to see why you're so stupid, because your emptiness is so visible even in the rubbish you typed.

Thank goodness you just identified your favourite play ground, "Mud" , kid I'm so sorry to stab your incapabilities, and exposing what a big disgrace you're offline and online.

So, boy, run ahead, while you continue your self respect seeking attitude on a faceless forum, else, i would so much degrade your miserable life to the point of comiting suicide.

Run along boy! . feeeeew
Re: Owura Kwadwo Hottish: Meet Computer Teacher In Ghana Whose Drawing Went Viral by MrCoker: 12:48pm On Mar 04, 2018
bamoski:

Illiteracy is a disease. If you were a little bit educated you will know smart keyboards can cause typos.

Oh!! , I can now see clearly, you're an internet madman. Causing trouble all over the social media.

Let me attend to reasonable sane people with 100% mental capacity, rather than wasting my time, phone battery and data replying a low life imp with zero percent knowledge that he is a madman , and he needs urgent mental evaluation/checkups.

PS: change your moniker to "Madman" so the sane one's would easily identify you, because in the real world, a madman can easily be identified with their physical outlook. You know, this is the internet, your moniker is your outlook here.

I have a cousin , whose profession is to evaluate idiots like you, although he is based at the US, oh!! , damn it, you're mad , which means that you won't be able to book a flight to meet him, don't worry, your madness will end you soon, hopefully your generations won't be so stupid like you.
Re: Owura Kwadwo Hottish: Meet Computer Teacher In Ghana Whose Drawing Went Viral by buchilino(m): 1:41pm On Mar 04, 2018
bamoski:

REALLY, NA ONLY UR KEYBOARD GET DISEASE ABEI?.
Re: Owura Kwadwo Hottish: Meet Computer Teacher In Ghana Whose Drawing Went Viral by bamoski(m): 3:10pm On Mar 04, 2018
buchilino:

REALLY, NA ONLY UR KEYBOARD GET DISEASE ABEI?.

Wetin you de talk?

You don high?
Re: Owura Kwadwo Hottish: Meet Computer Teacher In Ghana Whose Drawing Went Viral by bamoski(m): 3:14pm On Mar 04, 2018
MrCoker:

Oh!! , I can now see clearly, you're an internet madman. Causing trouble all over the social media.

Let me attend to reasonable sane people with 100% mental capacity, rather than wasting my time, phone battery and data replying a low life imp with zero percent knowledge that he is a madman , and he needs urgent mental evaluation/checkups.

PS: change your moniker to "Madman" so the sane one's would easily identify you, because in the real world, a madman can easily be identified with their physical outlook. You know, this is the internet, your moniker is your outlook here.

I have a cousin , whose profession is to evaluate idiots like you, although he is based at the US, oh!! , damn it, you're mad , which means that you won't be able to book a flight to meet him, don't worry, your madness will end you soon, hopefully your generations won't be so stupid like you.

Your mama failed woefully in training her child so I don't blame you.

It's not your fault.
Re: Owura Kwadwo Hottish: Meet Computer Teacher In Ghana Whose Drawing Went Viral by buchilino(m): 4:37pm On Mar 04, 2018
bamoski:

Wetin you de talk?
You don high?
CUT DOWN ON D WEED U SMOKE.
Re: Owura Kwadwo Hottish: Meet Computer Teacher In Ghana Whose Drawing Went Viral by kyutepanda(f): 7:50am On Mar 05, 2018
OfficialAwol:

And if I don't?

kikikikiki some pipu sha lol
Re: Owura Kwadwo Hottish: Meet Computer Teacher In Ghana Whose Drawing Went Viral by softwhispers: 11:49pm On Mar 09, 2018
TonieLee:
Hot body hottish kiss
Make the body nor burn you oo
Re: Owura Kwadwo Hottish: Meet Computer Teacher In Ghana Whose Drawing Went Viral by BigboysZ(m): 10:07pm On Mar 13, 2018
How is it news that he draws on the board?
Would he rather have drawn on the floor?
I hope you have heard the latest now bad belle
Re: Owura Kwadwo Hottish: Meet Computer Teacher In Ghana Whose Drawing Went Viral by Rapfrick(m): 2:10pm On Aug 10, 2018
TonieLee:
Hot body hottish kiss
hello tonie
Re: Owura Kwadwo Hottish: Meet Computer Teacher In Ghana Whose Drawing Went Viral by TonieLee(f): 9:01pm On Aug 10, 2018
Rapfrick:
hello tonie

Hello. How may I help you smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See The Leaders Of Tomorrow In An Exam Hall(pics) / UNILAG Lecturer Lectures An Empty Class Diligently (Photos, Video) / ASUU Gives Conditions To End Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.