Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,892 members, 7,817,626 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Nnamdi Kanu To FG: Invite Us To Negotiate Peaceful Exit Of Biafra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu To FG: Invite Us To Negotiate Peaceful Exit Of Biafra (40866 Views)

Sunday Igboho To FG: “Invite Gumi & Shekau First Before Disturbing Me” / Ngige: Umahi Didn’t Invite Us To Defection Rally / European Union Answers El-rufai: We Only Go To Countries That Invite Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu To FG: Invite Us To Negotiate Peaceful Exit Of Biafra by Nobody: 10:08am On Jun 19, 2020
…condemns arrest of Katsina protests convener

THE leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, has condemned the arrest of the convener of the Katsina protest over the unending killings of the people there, saying that more protest would be witnessed in the north over the spate of insecurity.

He wondered why the convener was arrested for organizing a protest over the killing of his people on daily basis and blamed it on what he called “Fulani cabal” ruling the country.

“ The people of Katsina protested something that is even their right as is being done around the world in the name of “black lives matter”, the organiser of the same protest in Katsina, Nastiwa Sharif, was arrested.

“Amnesty international has reported that they have arrested this man because he is crying out about the killing of his people by bandits. What is happening today we foretold it, and we knew they will happen”.

Saying that misrule, injustice and hardship are hitting hard on the people of Nigeria who are neglected by their leaders, Kanu noted that “for the first time in the history of Nigeria, the indigenous People of Katsina have risen up and have asked for a state of emergency.

According to him, “if the Federal Government does not call him and IPOB to discuss Biafra exit, with what happened in Katsina, they will lose Sokoto also.”

He condemned the killing of Christians in the north, saying, with the number of Christians in the north, which he said outnumbered the Muslims, if they retaliate, it would be fatal.

Urging the Federal Government to take action and stop the killing, the IPOB leader warned what he called the Fulani cabal that “very soon, you are going to lose your emirate in Sokoto, if you keep delaying people’s right to separate”.

He berated Church leaders in Nigeria for not speaking out against the bad governance, injustice, killings and other atrocities going on in the country-

“The problem with the churches in Nigeria is that you are just about money; you keep quiet with all the happenings in the country. You don’t condemn the killings in Nigeria.”

According to him, “IPOB is light and it wants the light to shine on the people of Biafra. I want people to understand that we have proof for the migration of our people from Israel.

“The book of Zephaniah 3:10 says, after Ethiopia you will see my people there. Look at the map, after Ethiopia, it is Biafara.

“I told you that Biafra is the kingdom of God on earth. Everywhere they are, they represent light. How else do you need me to tell you that you are special? Biafra is not like any other nation of the world and we make no apologies to that”.

Kanu emphatically condemned Igbo traditional rulers and community leaders who give out land to killer herdsmen in return for money, who turn back to main, rape and kill the owners of the land.

He also cautioned IPOB members and Ndigbo that “not everyone that shout Biafra, Biafra is one of us. To be one of us, you must be committed. If you are not a family member, you are not one of us.

He said: “There will be no tolerance of cabals in IPOB. For those in the USA, there must be financial transparency, no body must be in possession of cash; everything must go though the banks.”

“And back home in Biafra land, nobody is allowed to levy anybody in Biafra land, if you know you did so, you should resign before Sunday or be disgraced on air.”

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/06/invite-us-to-negotiate-peaceful-exit-of-biafra-nnamdi-kanu-tells-fg/

68 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: Invite Us To Negotiate Peaceful Exit Of Biafra by SLAP44: 10:10am On Jun 19, 2020
Very mature request for dialogue and negotiation.

But I don't think Nigeria can't afford to take such a risk, if you give IPOB microphone for 30 minutes, riots will break out across Nigeria that might never be controlled.

233 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: Invite Us To Negotiate Peaceful Exit Of Biafra by Nobody: 10:11am On Jun 19, 2020
MASTERCHIEF0847:
Nnamdi if Buhari invite you to the villa will you go? grin

290 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: Invite Us To Negotiate Peaceful Exit Of Biafra by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 10:14am On Jun 19, 2020

179 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: Invite Us To Negotiate Peaceful Exit Of Biafra by SLAP44: 10:15am On Jun 19, 2020
MASTERCHIEF0847:

He will go, do you think anything can happen to him there?

130 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: Invite Us To Negotiate Peaceful Exit Of Biafra by PeaceNexus(m): 10:18am On Jun 19, 2020
People who still believe that Nigeria will work somehow with the current arrangements are less than any form of mammal in reasoning.

This country never worked and will never work.

Dissolution remains the best option followed by true federalism, if at all anything should be binding on the regions.

Some people are afraid of being on their own, I don't know why this is so. What are they afraid of? Always attacking people who believe in themselves.

Some people are not brought up to be mediocres and slaves....some were designed to take their destiny into their own hands....

The best that can happen to this country is dissolution and if it doesn't work still, then regions can renegotiate coming back to be one if they so wish.

I am certain that the North, East, South and even West shall be better for it.

There is no unity in this country and there will be non in the next 1million years to come.

270 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: Invite Us To Negotiate Peaceful Exit Of Biafra by Nobody: 10:20am On Jun 19, 2020
SLAP44:

Nothing will happen..Nigeria's don't want Igbo's to go because of our immerse contributions to the growth of this country.
ume1000:
isreal did not acquire freedom in Egypt. They moved out , so let the great treek begin you guys are free to move to any island or uninhabited place to set up your own country. Antarctica. Would be a good start
lame idea bro, very lame.

abduljabbar4:
Contributions like making every european to see us as scammers and drug peddlers? I used to be against biafra in the past because I thought it was bad for the country but now I am fully in support. This country doesn't need natural criminls
OK,Nigeria deserve skull miners,arm robbers, rapist,ashawo and brown roof right?

121 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: Invite Us To Negotiate Peaceful Exit Of Biafra by Nobody: 10:21am On Jun 19, 2020
Who told this albino that Igbos want an exit? So those with properties and businesses in Lagos, Ogun etc should become aliens in their own domain and start being treated as foreigners right?

Nnamdi Kanu is a very selfish human being misleading poor youths cos his father doesn't own a pin outside his village. Ewu!

65 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: Invite Us To Negotiate Peaceful Exit Of Biafra by SLAP44: 10:24am On Jun 19, 2020
Iamundisputed:
Who told this albino that Igbos want an exit? So those with properties and businesses in Lagos should become aliens in their own domain and start being treated as foreigners right?

Nnamdi Kanu is a very selfish human being misleading poor youths cos his father doesn't own a pin outside his village. Ewu!

All Igbos wants to go, a serving senator nearly moved the motion on the floors of the Sen ate last week. There are no Igbo desenting voices on Biafra.

240 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: Invite Us To Negotiate Peaceful Exit Of Biafra by Nobody: 10:25am On Jun 19, 2020
Iamundisputed:
Who told this albino that Igbos want an exit? So those with properties and businesses in Lagos should become aliens in their own domain and start being treated as foreigners right?

You sound ignorant...Lagos is a fuvking over hype slum!!!people with properties outside Nigeria shey dem get two head?.

249 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: Invite Us To Negotiate Peaceful Exit Of Biafra by helinues: 10:25am On Jun 19, 2020
grin

Ohamadike 1

President of the online Biafra country....

cheesy wink

40 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: Invite Us To Negotiate Peaceful Exit Of Biafra by Nobody: 10:26am On Jun 19, 2020
SLAP44:

All Igbos wants to go, a serving senator nearly moved the motion on the floors of the Sen ate last week. There are no Igbo desenting voices on Biafra.

Biko who is the serving senator under the Federal Republic of Nigeria who nearly moved the motion for Igbos to leave Nigeria and form Biafra? If you're not a stark illiterate, you would know that's a treasonable motion.

89 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: Invite Us To Negotiate Peaceful Exit Of Biafra by SLAP44: 10:27am On Jun 19, 2020
Iamundisputed:

Biko who is the serving senator under the Federal Republic of Nigeria who moved the motion for Igbos to leave Nigeria and form Biafra? If you're not a stark illiterate, you would know that's a treasonable motion.

Go and study news feeds of last week, you didn't pay me school fees so I am not responsible for educating you.

232 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: Invite Us To Negotiate Peaceful Exit Of Biafra by helinues: 10:28am On Jun 19, 2020
SLAP44:

Hahahahaha... Tell me you are kidding kidney us .

Usain Bolt Master

The oni Japa of Japa land

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: Invite Us To Negotiate Peaceful Exit Of Biafra by Nobody: 10:29am On Jun 19, 2020
TheRealProphet:
You sound bitter, people with properties outside Nigeria shey dem get two head?..Lagos is a fuvking over hype slum!!!

It is overhyped, but there is no south eastern state we can compare to it, no other state in Nigeria can stand Lagos for the next 20 years, business-wise. Stop thinking with your emotions and use your brains. This is a city where Igbos dominate the trade and commerce, whereas it is in the south-west. I stand by my guns that Nnamdi is a very selfish guy using naive youths to stay relevant.

63 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: Invite Us To Negotiate Peaceful Exit Of Biafra by Nobody: 10:29am On Jun 19, 2020
Iamundisputed:

It is overhyped, but there is no south eastern state we can compare to it, no other state in Nigeria can stand Lagos for the next 20 years, business-wise. Stop thinking with your emotions and use your brains. This is a city where Igbos dominate the trade and commerce, whereas it is in the south-west. I stand by my guns that Nnamdi is a very selfish guy using naive youths to stay relevant.
It seems you haven't travel outside Lagos b4, because there are many industrialized state with money making opportunities. eg-Imo,Kano,Abia,Rivers,Ogun state etc.

Corporate2020:

The IGR of all the five South-East states is not up to the IGR of Ogun state alone, not to mention Lagos. Stop deceiving yourself.
I know Lagos and Ogun state top the chat of IGR but I bet you that Igbo's business ideas is the driving force in Lagos and Ogun state IGR..if Igbo's leave you will notice drastic economic decline in your Lagos and Ogun state.

136 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: Invite Us To Negotiate Peaceful Exit Of Biafra by Nobody: 10:37am On Jun 19, 2020
SLAP44:

Go and study news feeds of last week, you didn't pay me school fees so I am not responsible for educating you.

Nna keep shut. You think everyone is ignorant like you. You can't bring evidence now, only denial undecided

Most of you think alaigbo would be better off alone, forgetting that Igbos are naturally traders and need acceptance to do their businesses outside the south east. Most of the monies funneled back home are not made in the south east mind you. Maybe you guys think the Niger Deltans will follow Biafra... You better get that deception out of your skull. What else is in the south east? Is it Agriculture? What? What's the quantity of oil in the South east and can people survive on it?

Ondo state is the 6th largest oil producer outside the Niger Delta state, whereas the S/E states only contribute about 2% of oil production. Get ur facts right before jumping up and down. Ignorance is a disease.

68 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: Invite Us To Negotiate Peaceful Exit Of Biafra by PeaceNexus(m): 10:37am On Jun 19, 2020
Bros, every Igbo man wants to leave this country....I mean all....the only disagreement among Igbos is how best to go about it.

You people keep shouting properties here and there, what is property compared to true freedom and a better chance at building a lasting and safe property?

The property of Igbos have remained the first point of attack in any regional or religious conflict. They need to have properties where there would be laws to protect them.

The property of an Igbo man in the USA and even UAE are more secured than any of their properties outside of South East and South South of this country.

So shove that property mentality.
Iamundisputed:

116 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: Invite Us To Negotiate Peaceful Exit Of Biafra by ContentedK: 10:38am On Jun 19, 2020
Iamundisputed:

youre so immature... are you 5years ?

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: Invite Us To Negotiate Peaceful Exit Of Biafra by Nobody: 10:41am On Jun 19, 2020
TheRealProphet:
It seems you haven't travel outside Lagos b4, because there are many industrialized state with money making opportunities. eg-Imo,Kano,Abia,Rivers and Ogun state etc.

You don't know what Lagos is... Bros go to sleep. Comparing trade and commerce in Lagos with Imo, Abia, are u okay? If not for oil in Rivers state, I would have found a way to slap you... I wonder if you went to school at all.
In the entire Africa, there is no city as commercially viable as Lagos...

You better go and do your research before disgracing yourself publicly.

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: Invite Us To Negotiate Peaceful Exit Of Biafra by Nobody: 10:42am On Jun 19, 2020
ContentedK:
youre so immature... are you 5years ?

If knowledgeable means immature to you, then fine. The truth is bitter my brother, but we have to say it.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: Invite Us To Negotiate Peaceful Exit Of Biafra by ContentedK: 10:45am On Jun 19, 2020
Iamundisputed:

If knowledgeable means immature to you, then fine. The truth is bitter my brother, but we have to say it.
which senseless truth, so people don’t own properties overseas. Give the old eastern states a working seaport, international airports, foreign embassies established over there, economic freedom etc and watch how more dirty and filthy your slum of a Lagos will become

67 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: Invite Us To Negotiate Peaceful Exit Of Biafra by Nobody: 10:45am On Jun 19, 2020
PeaceNexus:
Bros, every Igbo man wants to leave this country....I mean all....the only disagreement among Igbos is how best to go about it.

You people keep shouting properties here and there, what is property compared to true freedom and a better chance at building a lasting and safe property?

The property of Igbos have remained the first point of attack in any regional or religious conflict. They need to have properties where there would be laws to protect them.

The property of an Igbo man in the USA and even UAE are more secured than any of their properties outside of South East and South South of this country.

How many Igbos have properties in the UAE and USA compared to Lagos alone? From Orile- Trade fair- Festac-Badagry, Igbos dominate those areas. Alaba is majorly run by Igbos, computer village has a huge Igbo presence, not to speak of small businesses here and there.

You people just want to kill your people's destiny...

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: Invite Us To Negotiate Peaceful Exit Of Biafra by Okoroawusa: 10:46am On Jun 19, 2020
Iamundisputed:

Nna keep shut. You think everyone is ignorant like you. You can't bring evidence now, only denial undecided

Most of you think alaigbo would be better off alone, forgetting that Igbos are naturally traders and need acceptance to do their businesses outside the south east. Most of the monies funneled back home are not made in the south east mind you. Maybe you guys think the Niger Deltans will follow Biafra... You better get that deception out of your skull. What else is in the south east? Is it Agriculture? What? What's the quantity of oil in the South east and can people survive on it?

Ondo state is the 5th largest oil producer outside the Niger Delta state, whereas the S/E states only contribute about 2% of oil production. Get ur facts right before jumping up and down. Ignorance is a disease.
You are wasting a valuable education on the wrong person.

Nnamdi Kanu don buy that one brain wholesale

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: Invite Us To Negotiate Peaceful Exit Of Biafra by Nobody: 10:46am On Jun 19, 2020
ContentedK:
which senseless truth, so people don’t own properties overseas. Give the old eastern states a working seaport, international airports, foreign embassies established over there, economic freedom etc and watch how more dirty and filthy your slum of a Lagos will become

You keep saying give, give what? Who gave Lagos water? Where do you want to build the seaport in the east? Old eastern state? Lol... You're living in the past.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: Invite Us To Negotiate Peaceful Exit Of Biafra by Nobody: 10:47am On Jun 19, 2020
Okoroawusa:

You are wasting a valuable education on the wrong person.

Nnamdi Kanu don buy that one brain wholesale

Bros, their mumu too much. I shock ooo grin

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: Invite Us To Negotiate Peaceful Exit Of Biafra by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 10:47am On Jun 19, 2020
SLAP44:

Somebody that is already on the run? Calm down your sentiments. Why run away when you're fighting for a cause you TRULY believe in it? Mandela had ample opportunity to run o!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: Invite Us To Negotiate Peaceful Exit Of Biafra by Okoroawusa: 10:49am On Jun 19, 2020
PeaceNexus:

Every igbo? As in all the igbos in Nigeria? Where n when did you do this your survey?

Ekwensu mia gi onu

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: Invite Us To Negotiate Peaceful Exit Of Biafra by Fantasticcc: 10:50am On Jun 19, 2020
A man full of wisdom.the protesters for the first called themselves indigenous people of katsina.the owners are waking up finally thanks to mazi kanu but a particular tribe will rather remain slaves to Fulani's than fight/protest.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: Invite Us To Negotiate Peaceful Exit Of Biafra by Nobody: 10:52am On Jun 19, 2020
Fantasticcc:
A man full of wisdom.the protesters for the first called themselves indigenous people of katsina.the owners are waking up finally thanks to mazi kanu but a particular tribe will rather remain slaves to Fulani's than fight/protest.

The next 2 political tenures will make you understand why Yorubas have always been smarter. Wisdom is not by chest beating and insulting your host...

26 Likes 6 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? / Bello Yabo Arrested For Calling El-Rufai A 'Small Bird' / Melaye: Magu Can NOT Be EFCC Chairman, His Mates Are Area Commanders And Dpos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.