Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:07 AM

Mambilla Militias Attack Fulani Herdsmen's Cattle In Taraba, Machete Them (Pics) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mambilla Militias Attack Fulani Herdsmen's Cattle In Taraba, Machete Them (Pics) (42317 Views)

Igbariam Attack: Fulani Herdsmen Accused Of Killing COOU University Students / Yandang Militias Attack Fulanis, Kill Over 30 Cows In Taraba (Photos) / Anambra Residents Chase Herdsmen, Cattle Out Of Their Community (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mambilla Militias Attack Fulani Herdsmen's Cattle In Taraba, Machete Them (Pics) by stephenduru: 5:21pm On Mar 03, 2018
Earlier today,I shared the story of Fulani people killed by Mambilla militias in Taraba.Usman has thrown more light on the incident.Accorsing to him,many cattle were also injured in the attack.Below is what he wrote....

'Below are some of the gory pictures of macheted cattles in the recently renewed mambilla crisis that occurred from 1 march   2018 in some villages under Kakara ward, which resulted to lost of many lives and properties.
Kakara is the ward Headquarter of the proposed Mambilla hydro electric power Dam. Kakara is also the home town of the present President of the Nigeria Trade Union Congress (TUC) Bobboi Bala Kaigama is also among the top Governotorial aspirants under the platform of the All Progressive Congress come 2019i in Taraba state .

The Secretary of the federal character commission Barr Muhammed Bello  equally held from Kakara.

The only Tea growers and manufacturing company in Nigeria is situated at Kakara (the mambilla beverages production company)

Kakara has never participated in the previous violence on mambilla plateau.why this time?'

Do I sense a reprisal attack sooner?May peace come back to their land

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/03/mambilla-militias-machete-fulani-cow-in.html?m=1

3 Likes

Re: Mambilla Militias Attack Fulani Herdsmen's Cattle In Taraba, Machete Them (Pics) by madridguy(m): 5:22pm On Mar 03, 2018
This nonsense must stop.

3 Likes

Re: Mambilla Militias Attack Fulani Herdsmen's Cattle In Taraba, Machete Them (Pics) by stephenduru: 5:22pm On Mar 03, 2018

Re: Mambilla Militias Attack Fulani Herdsmen's Cattle In Taraba, Machete Them (Pics) by heendrix(m): 5:24pm On Mar 03, 2018
killing cows alone is just xoxo annoying mtchew angry

39 Likes

Re: Mambilla Militias Attack Fulani Herdsmen's Cattle In Taraba, Machete Them (Pics) by TheFreeOne: 5:29pm On Mar 03, 2018
Like play like play the country is edging towards a precipice.

Concerned Nigerians should not stop pushing for restructuring or outright splitting up to allow everyone bear their fathers names lest we end up having another civil war on our hands.

Things are gradually getting out of hands but politicians keeps denying it for politicking and the next elections.

91 Likes

Re: Mambilla Militias Attack Fulani Herdsmen's Cattle In Taraba, Machete Them (Pics) by Nowenuse: 5:29pm On Mar 03, 2018
heendrix:
killing cows alone is just xoxo annoying mtchew angry

Fulanis value their cows more than their wives and children. Don't you know?

86 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mambilla Militias Attack Fulani Herdsmen's Cattle In Taraba, Machete Them (Pics) by buhariguy(m): 5:30pm On Mar 03, 2018
Let's stop this fight.

Fighting is a sign of weakness and is caused by greediness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mambilla Militias Attack Fulani Herdsmen's Cattle In Taraba, Machete Them (Pics) by QueenSekxy(f): 5:38pm On Mar 03, 2018
okay
Re: Mambilla Militias Attack Fulani Herdsmen's Cattle In Taraba, Machete Them (Pics) by lytech1(m): 5:39pm On Mar 03, 2018
Expect buratai boys soon..
You know our cow(president) dont toy with any issue issue that affect his fellow cow

33 Likes

Re: Mambilla Militias Attack Fulani Herdsmen's Cattle In Taraba, Machete Them (Pics) by Nobody: 5:55pm On Mar 03, 2018
I will reiterate it over and again that the solution to the herdsmen-farmer clashes is the building of cattle colonies on land purchased by the FG. For as long as herdsmen are allowed to roam free, these clashes are bound to reoccur. RIP to the dead

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mambilla Militias Attack Fulani Herdsmen's Cattle In Taraba, Machete Them (Pics) by slimfit1(m): 6:06pm On Mar 03, 2018
I would say let provide grass harvesting tractor and tools let them inform the police when they are in town and get the grass delivered to them and they pay for it.
This are innocent cows.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mambilla Militias Attack Fulani Herdsmen's Cattle In Taraba, Machete Them (Pics) by TheKingdom: 6:08pm On Mar 03, 2018
GOOD, VERY GOOD

5 Likes

Re: Mambilla Militias Attack Fulani Herdsmen's Cattle In Taraba, Machete Them (Pics) by Yankee101: 6:11pm On Mar 03, 2018
Innocent animals facing the cruelty of humans who have failed their purpose of creation, to nurture and care for the earth.

Fulani is fighting farmers and plants and animals are destroyed for no just reason.

When natural disasters happen to clear us out we cry to God and wonder why.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mambilla Militias Attack Fulani Herdsmen's Cattle In Taraba, Machete Them (Pics) by lastmessenger: 6:13pm On Mar 03, 2018
Only two dead cows?mtchew. Next

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mambilla Militias Attack Fulani Herdsmen's Cattle In Taraba, Machete Them (Pics) by Nobody: 6:15pm On Mar 03, 2018
"Concerning nonviolence: It is criminal to teach a man not to defend himself, when he is the constant victim of brutal attacks." - Malcolm X

"It doesn't mean that I advocate violence, but at the same time, I am not against using violence in self-defense. I don't call it violence when it's self-defense, I call it intelligence." - Malcolm X

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mambilla Militias Attack Fulani Herdsmen's Cattle In Taraba, Machete Them (Pics) by EternalTruths: 6:36pm On Mar 03, 2018
buhariguy:
Let's stop this fight.

Tell your Fulani people to return back to Futa Jallon if you want the war to end.

22 Likes

Re: Mambilla Militias Attack Fulani Herdsmen's Cattle In Taraba, Machete Them (Pics) by EternalTruths: 6:37pm On Mar 03, 2018
GoroTango:
I will reiterate it over and again that the solution to the herdsmen-farmer clashes is the building of cattle colonies on land purchased by the FG. For as long as herdsmen are allowed to roam free, these clashes are bound to reoccur. RIP to the dead

We don't have land in the SE/SS to sell for cattle

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mambilla Militias Attack Fulani Herdsmen's Cattle In Taraba, Machete Them (Pics) by lastempero: 6:42pm On Mar 03, 2018
Violence begets violence that's why I beg my Fulani brothers to chill with their arrogant and violent way of handling issues.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mambilla Militias Attack Fulani Herdsmen's Cattle In Taraba, Machete Them (Pics) by donclark(m): 6:42pm On Mar 03, 2018
I need an active Instagram account with over 15k followers to purchase, pls quote or dm.
Re: Mambilla Militias Attack Fulani Herdsmen's Cattle In Taraba, Machete Them (Pics) by lovicks: 6:42pm On Mar 03, 2018
This is really getting out of hand
Violence everywhere, I pray all these killings won't lead to major ethnic clashes that the government might not be able to handle.

2 Likes

Re: Mambilla Militias Attack Fulani Herdsmen's Cattle In Taraba, Machete Them (Pics) by hotpepe: 6:42pm On Mar 03, 2018
See waste. Those Northerners in IDP camps could have used a piece of this to better their lives.

6 Likes

Re: Mambilla Militias Attack Fulani Herdsmen's Cattle In Taraba, Machete Them (Pics) by Okoyeeboz: 6:43pm On Mar 03, 2018
GoroTango:

You want the FG to build cattle colonies on land it purchased. Of what national benefits are the cattle colonies if not to appease the murderous herdsmen.

If the FG wants to build cattle colonies, they must be ready to build piggeries in Sokoto and breweries in Zamfara.

61 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mambilla Militias Attack Fulani Herdsmen's Cattle In Taraba, Machete Them (Pics) by UncleJudax(m): 6:43pm On Mar 03, 2018
buhariguy:
Let's stop this fight.

grin shocked

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mambilla Militias Attack Fulani Herdsmen's Cattle In Taraba, Machete Them (Pics) by Moreoffaith(m): 6:44pm On Mar 03, 2018
Another war loading in that region.

1 Like

Re: Mambilla Militias Attack Fulani Herdsmen's Cattle In Taraba, Machete Them (Pics) by loveth360(f): 6:44pm On Mar 03, 2018
grin. grin.
Re: Mambilla Militias Attack Fulani Herdsmen's Cattle In Taraba, Machete Them (Pics) by moscobabs(m): 6:44pm On Mar 03, 2018
They should take these injured cows to the hospital na and the dead ones should be in mortuary by now.

R. I. P to the deceased and I say recover soon to the injured

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mambilla Militias Attack Fulani Herdsmen's Cattle In Taraba, Machete Them (Pics) by oshe11: 6:45pm On Mar 03, 2018
Good newsgrin

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Evangelist Arrested For Raping His Neighbour's 12-Year-Old Daughter In Anambra / Ikechuckwu Emmanuel: Nigerian Medical Student Killed By Chinese In Philippines / ‘how Soldiers Brutalised Two Brothers In Lagos (pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.