Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Mambilla Militias Attack Fulani Herdsmen's Cattle In Taraba, Machete Them (Pics) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mambilla Militias Attack Fulani Herdsmen's Cattle In Taraba, Machete Them (Pics) (42340 Views)

Igbariam Attack: Fulani Herdsmen Accused Of Killing COOU University Students / Yandang Militias Attack Fulanis, Kill Over 30 Cows In Taraba (Photos) / Anambra Residents Chase Herdsmen, Cattle Out Of Their Community (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mambilla Militias Attack Fulani Herdsmen's Cattle In Taraba, Machete Them (Pics) by Nobody: 6:45pm On Mar 03, 2018
See wasted meat

3 Likes

Re: Mambilla Militias Attack Fulani Herdsmen's Cattle In Taraba, Machete Them (Pics) by Phelix01(m): 6:45pm On Mar 03, 2018
What do you expect from somebody like him?

4 Likes

Re: Mambilla Militias Attack Fulani Herdsmen's Cattle In Taraba, Machete Them (Pics) by Suko110(m): 6:46pm On Mar 03, 2018
buhariguy:
Let's stop this fight.

Fighting is a sign of weakness and is caused by greediness
Oga if u got nth to say just keep calm and watch

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mambilla Militias Attack Fulani Herdsmen's Cattle In Taraba, Machete Them (Pics) by Rickyzagy: 6:46pm On Mar 03, 2018
Wow shocked[color=#990000][/color]that God its fulani
Re: Mambilla Militias Attack Fulani Herdsmen's Cattle In Taraba, Machete Them (Pics) by EternalTruths: 6:48pm On Mar 03, 2018
buhariguy:
is better for 2nd civil war than to Grant idiotic pigs of Biafra their wishes

You wish for a 2nd civil war will be granted and will take place within Hausa Fulani territory.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mambilla Militias Attack Fulani Herdsmen's Cattle In Taraba, Machete Them (Pics) by Jeezuzpick(m): 6:52pm On Mar 03, 2018
No be cow?

Price of suya go drop.

Dasall!

2 Likes

Re: Mambilla Militias Attack Fulani Herdsmen's Cattle In Taraba, Machete Them (Pics) by sunnyeinstein(m): 6:53pm On Mar 03, 2018
buhariguy:
is better for 2nd civil war than to Grant idiotic pigs of Biafra their wishes

Your senselessness is legendary

5 Likes

Re: Mambilla Militias Attack Fulani Herdsmen's Cattle In Taraba, Machete Them (Pics) by Toktee(m): 6:57pm On Mar 03, 2018
heendrix:
killing cows alone is just xoxo annoying mtchew angry
I really feel for those cattle,since i was born,the only human thing i ever killed and still killing is rats.
I really hate what is going on in this country,human life is no longer anything.
Just look at the innocent cow,what have they done?
Do not killed people in their sleep,meet man to man,but since the fulanis invented attack at night and disappear for Idris come and tag it comunal crisis,i am speachless now.
The op is a fulani guy,how do you know that a revenge attack is in the offing,you should be arrested asap,where were you when fulani terrorists butchered mambila women and kids?
Oh,your phone was in the mechanic abi?
I only pity those cows.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mambilla Militias Attack Fulani Herdsmen's Cattle In Taraba, Machete Them (Pics) by Sagay212: 6:57pm On Mar 03, 2018
either they allow the fulanis and hausas to go and join Niger republic or they build ranches in their north jeje. That is the only solution. If the herdsmen continue to kill people anyhow they like because they get the support of their Northern elites, then they should be ready for trouble. Nor be only them sabi violence,

7 Likes

Re: Mambilla Militias Attack Fulani Herdsmen's Cattle In Taraba, Machete Them (Pics) by 247Dior(m): 6:58pm On Mar 03, 2018
GoroTango:
I will reiterate it over and again that the solution to the herdsmen-farmer clashes is the building of cattle colonies on land purchased by the FG. For as long as herdsmen are allowed to roam free, these clashes are bound to reoccur. RIP to the dead
you're right, land purchased by fg in the north

2 Likes

Re: Mambilla Militias Attack Fulani Herdsmen's Cattle In Taraba, Machete Them (Pics) by neonly: 7:01pm On Mar 03, 2018
Just five cows rubbish thought I will see more

2 Likes

Re: Mambilla Militias Attack Fulani Herdsmen's Cattle In Taraba, Machete Them (Pics) by Nobody: 7:03pm On Mar 03, 2018
Good

1 Like

Re: Mambilla Militias Attack Fulani Herdsmen's Cattle In Taraba, Machete Them (Pics) by Yesbody: 7:08pm On Mar 03, 2018
Oh my God, even animals that aren't armed are not been spared, what a wicked world we live in, people in Government who can put a end into this hanarchy are not saying anything, people butcher people, butcher very young male and female, the old are not been spared, I can see end time coming soon...

Re: Mambilla Militias Attack Fulani Herdsmen's Cattle In Taraba, Machete Them (Pics) by buhariguy(m): 7:09pm On Mar 03, 2018
freeze001:
First this:

Then this:

The fight should stop when fulanis are affected but there should be 2nd civil war on Biafra matters...why the unstable character?
you are a true follower,

Firstly, is not good to fight over nothing.

Secondly, is better to fight for something which is unity than to grant idiotic pigs of Biafra wishes, which is to divide us.
Re: Mambilla Militias Attack Fulani Herdsmen's Cattle In Taraba, Machete Them (Pics) by Jokerman(m): 7:11pm On Mar 03, 2018
GoroTango:
I will reiterate it over and again that the solution to the herdsmen-farmer clashes is the building of cattle colonies on land purchased by the FG. For as long as herdsmen are allowed to roam free, these clashes are bound to reoccur. RIP to the dead

Why should FG purchase these lands!?Na FG get the cows ni?? Can't the cow owner get loans from banks etc to purchase these lands??

2 Likes

Re: Mambilla Militias Attack Fulani Herdsmen's Cattle In Taraba, Machete Them (Pics) by bionixs: 7:13pm On Mar 03, 2018
TheFreeOne:
Like play like play the country is edging towards a precipice.

Concerned Nigerians should not stop pushing for restructuring or outright splitting up to allow everyone bear their fathers names lest we end up having another civil war on our hands.

Things are gradually getting out of hands but politicians keeps denying it for politicking and the next elections.
restructuring my foot. One Nigeria
Re: Mambilla Militias Attack Fulani Herdsmen's Cattle In Taraba, Machete Them (Pics) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 7:14pm On Mar 03, 2018
Mambilla guys demonstrating to Benue people how best to handle blood thirsty Fulanis.
Re: Mambilla Militias Attack Fulani Herdsmen's Cattle In Taraba, Machete Them (Pics) by NSK4U(m): 7:17pm On Mar 03, 2018
e don start again?
Re: Mambilla Militias Attack Fulani Herdsmen's Cattle In Taraba, Machete Them (Pics) by AAlozie(m): 7:18pm On Mar 03, 2018
buhariguy:
Let's stop this fight.

Fighting is a sign of weakness and is caused by greediness
We should stop the fight because fulani herdsmen are targeted? The fight must continue

1 Like

Re: Mambilla Militias Attack Fulani Herdsmen's Cattle In Taraba, Machete Them (Pics) by FRESHG(m): 7:21pm On Mar 03, 2018
GoroTango:
STOP SNIFFING PIT TOILET MR MANangry

2 Likes

Re: Mambilla Militias Attack Fulani Herdsmen's Cattle In Taraba, Machete Them (Pics) by Nobody: 7:22pm On Mar 03, 2018
EternalTruths:

We don't have land in the SE/SS to sell for cattle
Who wants anything to do with your erosion infested land? Do you even have land? Aren't millions of your people already economic refugees on other people's land?
Re: Mambilla Militias Attack Fulani Herdsmen's Cattle In Taraba, Machete Them (Pics) by Phyde: 7:23pm On Mar 03, 2018
Chai see meat that will just end up in pot immediately
Re: Mambilla Militias Attack Fulani Herdsmen's Cattle In Taraba, Machete Them (Pics) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Mar 03, 2018
247Dior:
you're right, land purchased by fg in the north
Yes. As we speak cattle ranches are being built with FG money across the states of northern Nigeria, because its the only way to solve the problem
Re: Mambilla Militias Attack Fulani Herdsmen's Cattle In Taraba, Machete Them (Pics) by Nobody: 7:38pm On Mar 03, 2018
Okoyeeboz:

You want the FG to build cattle colonies on land it purchased. Of what national benefits are the cattle colonies if not to appease the murderous herdsmen.

If the FG wants to build cattle colonies, they must be ready to build piggeries in Sokoto and breweries in Zamfara.
I dont know why some of you flat heads are quoting me up and down for. Does the land these colonies are built on belong to your fathers? You even have the audacity to say piggeries must be established in zamfara before the colonies are built. For your information as we speak colonies are being built across the north with FG money and there is provision for any useless piggery
Re: Mambilla Militias Attack Fulani Herdsmen's Cattle In Taraba, Machete Them (Pics) by JosephYbholy(m): 7:50pm On Mar 03, 2018
Fulani

Get Business Website @ cheaper rate today. Contact me via my signature below
Re: Mambilla Militias Attack Fulani Herdsmen's Cattle In Taraba, Machete Them (Pics) by megama: 7:51pm On Mar 03, 2018
TheFreeOne:
Like play like play the country is edging towards a precipice.

Concerned Nigerians should not stop pushing for restructuring or outright splitting up to allow everyone bear their fathers names lest we end up having another civil war on our hands.

Things are gradually getting out of hands but politicians keeps denying it for politicking and the next elections.
so seroous
Re: Mambilla Militias Attack Fulani Herdsmen's Cattle In Taraba, Machete Them (Pics) by OyinO: 7:57pm On Mar 03, 2018
When I go through the comments I know there's no hope for the geographical entity called Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gay Security Guard Defiles 2 Boys In Lagos, Gets Arrested (Photo) / Man And His Gang Exposed After Taking Suspicious Photos At Military Event. / People Murdered By Cultists In Elele, Rivers State (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.