Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,761 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Buhari Writes UK To Probe Saraki And Ekweremadu - Sahara Reporters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Writes UK To Probe Saraki And Ekweremadu - Sahara Reporters (36572 Views)

Next Senate’ll Probe Saraki – APC Senators / Fayose Visits Saraki And Ekweremadu In Abuja After Security Siege. Photos / Atiku Reacts To The Siege Laid On Saraki And Ekweremadu's Residences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Writes UK To Probe Saraki And Ekweremadu - Sahara Reporters by ManirBK: 7:16pm On Mar 03, 2018
wingmanII:

Stop deceiving and fooling yourself. Buhari and his family members working with him in Aso rock are very corrupt. As bad as it was in GEJ regime.
Forward your petition to EFCC
Re: Buhari Writes UK To Probe Saraki And Ekweremadu - Sahara Reporters by Topmaike007(m): 7:17pm On Mar 03, 2018
owaneast:
so saraki and ekweremadu are buhari problems
yes oo,because dey dnt want to endorse him for second term and d old man dnt want to admit that he is nt fit to rule again

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Writes UK To Probe Saraki And Ekweremadu - Sahara Reporters by lastmessenger: 7:25pm On Mar 03, 2018
ManirBK:
you are working very hard to join the fools club list. But I believe you have some sense left.
Google to see the price list of power bikes then come here to Comment
what's yusuf job to afford a 200million bike Mr zombie? If you can't answer this question hide your head in shame.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Writes UK To Probe Saraki And Ekweremadu - Sahara Reporters by ManirBK: 7:25pm On Mar 03, 2018
timota:
They should also probe Buhari and son medical bill cos it is more than those assets
Where did the son work,you can only prove your point if you can tell us how the money comes to him.
Re: Buhari Writes UK To Probe Saraki And Ekweremadu - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 7:27pm On Mar 03, 2018
corruption can't fight corruption! buhari is equally corrupt! #fact!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Writes UK To Probe Saraki And Ekweremadu - Sahara Reporters by ManirBK: 7:27pm On Mar 03, 2018
lastmessenger:
what's yusuf job to afford a 200million bike Mr zombie? If you can't answer this question hide your head in shame.
Do you have the the photocopy of the Bike receipt to backup your post ?
Re: Buhari Writes UK To Probe Saraki And Ekweremadu - Sahara Reporters by timota(m): 7:27pm On Mar 03, 2018
ManirBK:
Where did the son work,you can only prove your point if you can tell us how the money comes to him.
The son is an applicant thats is the more reason his #50 million power bike should be probed

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Writes UK To Probe Saraki And Ekweremadu - Sahara Reporters by ManirBK: 7:31pm On Mar 03, 2018
timota:
The son is an applicant thats is the more reason his #50 million power bike should be probed
Some people are being investigated for corruption and you are bringing an entirely different issue into the picture, is that not the height of stupidity? If where in exam, what will you score for your unintelligent comment?
Re: Buhari Writes UK To Probe Saraki And Ekweremadu - Sahara Reporters by sabidey: 7:31pm On Mar 03, 2018
lastmessenger:
When are we going to probe how dear Yusuf acquired 200m bike ? Buhari is a joker. The man is not fighting any corruption.
pictures of the bike and the receipt pls.......keep fighting Buhari ....is probing a corrupt politician good or bad? ask ur self

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Writes UK To Probe Saraki And Ekweremadu - Sahara Reporters by spicyuzo(m): 7:31pm On Mar 03, 2018
Why is Nigeria such a cursed land...Why do we not hear Results of İnvestigations on the News headlines?
Why do we have to hear about investigations that hasn't even commenced on News headlines..... Aren't these supposed to be classified information until someone or some people have been indicted in these investigations?
How is this News supposed to help this investigation?
That's if this investigation is REAL....

İn Summary: Nigeria is a country where some group of people are paid to churn out different News headlines daily (both real and unreal), with the sole purpose of keeping the public blind and talking, while taboo and incomprehensible corruption is pepetrated in high places..

I have cried and I have no more tears to shed for Nigeria. There once a country called Nigeria but in it's place a Jungle of untamed canivores, omnivores and paper-swallowing wild animals has taken.
Farewell to a country that once was.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Writes UK To Probe Saraki And Ekweremadu - Sahara Reporters by kepal99(m): 7:34pm On Mar 03, 2018
segzyndpep:
I am an interior designer with knowledge of 3D software (Sketchup/Vray) to avoid guess work for client and myself.I have work for architectural firm for 2years In lagos, before i relocate to Ilorin/kwara state, though i am available to travel.

My specialty is low cost, high style decorating. I love budget's and work very hard to find the perfect affordable pieces while still keeping the integrity of the design.

I am looking for individual or firm who are building and are on the finish face to contact me for supervision or low budget interior ideas.
If the property is in Ilorin, i volunteer to do it for free.

whatsapp or call :07063896089
info@homelanddesign.org

will appreciate your recommendation.

Hello
I'd like to learn interior design. I need to get first hand info about how profitable and viable it is.
As well as general information about it

1 Like

Re: Buhari Writes UK To Probe Saraki And Ekweremadu - Sahara Reporters by ChidiAlaigbo: 7:36pm On Mar 03, 2018
LZAA:

So Buhari is writing UK for them to investigate lawmakers who by the way are the highest paid in the world(nigerian lawmakers) for buying house with their obscene salaries
so EFCC cannot liaise with scotland yard abi?
so interpol is dead abi?
chaiiii to be dull bad walahi undecided
smh

Such a dumb view. You obviously do not understand jurisdiction and the powers vested into the various organisations mentioned.

So EFCC can just pick uphome to liaise with Scotland Yard and interpol ........under what law or treaty sir? Mumu
Re: Buhari Writes UK To Probe Saraki And Ekweremadu - Sahara Reporters by Yankee101: 7:45pm On Mar 03, 2018
Fighting potential opposition

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Writes UK To Probe Saraki And Ekweremadu - Sahara Reporters by LZAA: 7:49pm On Mar 03, 2018
ChidiAlaigbo:

Such a dumb view. You obviously do not understand jurisdiction and the powers vested into the various organisations mentioned.

So EFCC can just pick uphome to liaise with Scotland Yard and interpol ........under what law or treaty sir? Mumu
u know whats funny
u tried to be clever by half but ended up saying nothing
who captured ibori?
didn't fbi liaise with law enforcement when thay came to arrest jessica tata in nigeria?
as for picking up phone the answer is yes
as long as due process is followed and the paperwork is in order,some calls actually do it.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Writes UK To Probe Saraki And Ekweremadu - Sahara Reporters by timota(m): 7:53pm On Mar 03, 2018
ManirBK:
Some people are being investigated for corruption and you are bringing an entirely different issue into the picture, is that not the height of stupidity? If where in exam, what will you score for your unintelligent comment?
it should not be some it should be all my man

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Writes UK To Probe Saraki And Ekweremadu - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 8:01pm On Mar 03, 2018
It wont happen

1 Like

Re: Buhari Writes UK To Probe Saraki And Ekweremadu - Sahara Reporters by annnikky(f): 8:16pm On Mar 03, 2018
ManirBK:
Buhari will never support any form of corruption or cover for anyone including members of his family.
What about the army chief of staff house in dubai, dnt he know about it or is that not under his nose?

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Writes UK To Probe Saraki And Ekweremadu - Sahara Reporters by bionixs: 8:18pm On Mar 03, 2018
kabrud:

Are these opposition innocent?
who is innocent asking this question alone shows that you are not either

1 Like

Re: Buhari Writes UK To Probe Saraki And Ekweremadu - Sahara Reporters by kabrud: 8:21pm On Mar 03, 2018
[s]
bionixs:
who is innocent asking this question alone shows that you are not either
[/s]
Are they innocent? That is the question, I didn't ask for some funny bunkums.
Re: Buhari Writes UK To Probe Saraki And Ekweremadu - Sahara Reporters by anibestlala(m): 8:44pm On Mar 03, 2018
usba:
[s][/s]

Why do you people like criminality? So he should sacrifice upholding the laws of the land he swore to enforce just please Saraki?
upholding which law? Apart from his perceived enemies, which other person did he ask the UK government to investigate? Are the likes of Amaechi, tinubu and co not owners of properties in UK? the vindictiveness of buhari will be his ultimate undoing.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Writes UK To Probe Saraki And Ekweremadu - Sahara Reporters by anibestlala(m): 8:46pm On Mar 03, 2018
ManirBK:
Forward your petition to EFCC
the petition on amaechi which was sent to the efcc, what have they done with it?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Writes UK To Probe Saraki And Ekweremadu - Sahara Reporters by discusant: 8:48pm On Mar 03, 2018
Buhari said Abacha was not corrupt even though Abacha's loots were being repatriated to Nigeria then.

Even if a Fulani steals a year's budget of Nigeria, Fulani do not see it as corruption, Fulani see it as collecting war booty.

Foreigners who milk Nigeria's oil wealth are more comfortable with a far-northerner in power in Nigeria.

.In this latest fight abroad to muscle opposition in Nigeria, Fulani ever leans on the colonial master in order for Fulani control of Nigeria continues.

Without the colonial master, how on earth can cattle-rearing Fulani control Nigeria?

There is no common pipe borne water and electricity since Nigeria entered under Fulani control .

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Writes UK To Probe Saraki And Ekweremadu - Sahara Reporters by ManirBK: 8:52pm On Mar 03, 2018
anibestlala:
the petition on amaechi which was sent to the efcc, what have they done with it?
Link please?
Re: Buhari Writes UK To Probe Saraki And Ekweremadu - Sahara Reporters by sinola(m): 8:55pm On Mar 03, 2018
Agritech:

http://saharareporters.com/2018/03/03/buhari-writes-uks-serious-fraud-office-asking-them-probe-how-saraki-ekweremadu-acquired-

guys,please don't be misguided....don't forget to get your PVC.we have a lot of work to do come 2019.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Writes UK To Probe Saraki And Ekweremadu - Sahara Reporters by lastmessenger: 8:55pm On Mar 03, 2018
sabidey:
pictures of the bike and the receipt pls.......keep fighting Buhari ....is probing a corrupt politician good or bad? ask ur self
I don't care what you think.All I am asking is what's Yusuf job to afford 200m bike. If he wants to fight corruption llhe should start from asking where his son got such a huge amount of money to buy a bike.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Writes UK To Probe Saraki And Ekweremadu - Sahara Reporters by lastmessenger: 8:57pm On Mar 03, 2018
ManirBK:
Do you have the the photocopy of the Bike receipt to backup your post ?
I don't have but a simple google search will tell you the bike is wort 200m. Buhari does not have the moral right to fight anybody for corruption. He is just as corrupt as any other political office holder in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Writes UK To Probe Saraki And Ekweremadu - Sahara Reporters by malakasea(m): 9:02pm On Mar 03, 2018
kabrud:
Are these opposition innocent?
you better ask him.
Re: Buhari Writes UK To Probe Saraki And Ekweremadu - Sahara Reporters by omoiyalayi(m): 9:05pm On Mar 03, 2018
Saraki no kuku trust buhari before

1 Like

Re: Buhari Writes UK To Probe Saraki And Ekweremadu - Sahara Reporters by SirBunky85(m): 9:10pm On Mar 03, 2018
coolcharm:
Saraki is seriously giving bubu headache.

Make hypertension no kill bubu on top Saraki matter o.

You are writing a letter to London, meanwhile, under your large nose, there is the NIA missing funds, Maina Gate, NHIS scandal... to mention but a few.

This are cases under your purview mister President !

You sit there 'mumuishly' waiting for your body language to do the work abi?

Ogbeni, charity begins at home.

#FixNigeria
pmb caused it himself by claiming yo be neutral in d nass election. If it was obj dat is d president, he would've removed saraki tey try but pmb doesn't know how to play rugged politics.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Writes UK To Probe Saraki And Ekweremadu - Sahara Reporters by gratiaeo(m): 9:12pm On Mar 03, 2018
Buhari supporters

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Writes UK To Probe Saraki And Ekweremadu - Sahara Reporters by asobo: 9:19pm On Mar 03, 2018
BUT BURATAI IS FREE TO ACQUIRE LANDED PROPERTY IN DUBAI. THERE IS GOD. BUHARI YOU WILL NOT UNPUNISH

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Snake Kills Baby Of A Boko Haram Commander / Man Strips Unclad To Buy Fuel At A Station In Lagos. Photos / Don’t Celebrate Yet, Akpabio Warns Udom Emmanuel After Re-election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.