Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,452 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

CASE CLOSED - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / CASE CLOSED (1421 Views)

Case Closed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

CASE CLOSED by Muna5: 6:13pm On Mar 03, 2018
Case closed.
Re: CASE CLOSED by MhizzAJ(f): 6:26pm On Mar 03, 2018
How is your relationship with your mother like
Re: CASE CLOSED by Muna5: 6:36pm On Mar 03, 2018
MhizzAJ:
Normal mother and daughter relationship.
Re: CASE CLOSED by heendrix(m): 6:38pm On Mar 03, 2018
MhizzAJ:

Like bread and beans

Re: CASE CLOSED by MhizzAJ(f): 7:03pm On Mar 03, 2018
Muna5:

Normal mother and daughter relationship.

I guess u've offended her or you are about to offend her or go against her wish

You can as well tell her your dreams if you are that close to her afterall she's your mother or better still seek counsel from your spiritual head maybe your pastor or mentor
Re: CASE CLOSED by Seun(m): 7:30pm On Mar 03, 2018
Muna5: You secretly hate your mother or hate something about her. Work on yourself. Don’t be a monstrous daughter who accuses her mum of witchcraft cos of some stupid dream that came from her own mind. If your mum wanted to harm you she would have kicked your dreaming arse out of the house.

Lesson to mothers: this is what happens when you raise your children to have superstitious beliefs. Why not raise them as atheists? tongue

Muna5 should just ignore her stupid dreams, but she won’t listen to me. If they continue, she may be having sleep issues.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: CASE CLOSED by Acidosis(m): 7:41pm On Mar 03, 2018
Seun:
Muna5: You secretly hate your mother or hate something about her. Work on yourself. Don’t be a monstrous daughter who accuses her mum of witchcraft cos of some stupid dream that came from her own mind. If your mum wanted to harm you she would have kicked your dreaming arse out of the house.

Lesson to mothers: this is what happens when you raise your children to have superstitious beliefs. Why not raise them as atheists? tongue

Muna5 should just ignore her stupid dreams, but she won’t listen to me.

The relationship with her mom is cordial..

Can you interpret her dreams without juxtaposing with the bold? We all hate/dislike something about people around us, including those we love, and we all don't have this kind of dreams. Why don't we all dream about people we secretly hate?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: CASE CLOSED by deanoffaculty: 7:50pm On Mar 03, 2018
Ever since you have been seeing your mother in your dreams, what have you been experiencing in the physical?
I want to suggest that you go to God in prayer/fasting to reveal who your mother is to you. This will propel you on the next step to take. You can also go for deliverance cos this is spiritual problem and don't be too civilized to launch your spiritual RPG. Be wise! Don't ever accuse your Mom in a negative way.
Re: CASE CLOSED by bloodofthelamb(m): 8:17pm On Mar 03, 2018
Muna5:
Hello spiritual minded people in the house I need help.

I always see my mother in the dream confronting me, attacking me or even laughing at me. Just today when I was taking a nap i saw her again coming to hit me and then I scream JESUS and wake up.

I have prayed tirelessly for God to show me who is using her face to attack me or could it be actually my true mother doing all those things?

I am confused, I love my mother so much.

I need help please because I don't want to accuse my mum of witchcraft wrongly.

Your mother is not a witch, the devil want to cause strife between you and your mother.

Believe with your whole heart and mind that Jesus is your deliverance from satanic oppression and you will be okay.

That is all. It is as simple as abc.

1 Like

Re: CASE CLOSED by Muna5: 8:28pm On Mar 03, 2018
Seun:

What's this one saying? Mtcheww
Seun always saying what he doesn't know.

4 Likes

Re: CASE CLOSED by Seun(m): 8:33pm On Mar 03, 2018
Acidosis:
We all hate/dislike something about people around us, including those we love, and we all don't have this kind of dreams. Why don't we all dream about people we secretly hate?
That’s a good question to ask a psychiatrist. Some minds are wired differently, I guess. When I have a nightmare, it’s awful. And then I wake up, and I’m like, I’m so glad that that was not real! Then I forget it and go about my day. Muna5 should do the same.
Re: CASE CLOSED by OtemAtum: 9:20pm On Mar 03, 2018
Muna5:

I always see my mother in the dream confronting me, attacking me or even laughing at me. Just today when I was taking a nap i saw her again coming to hit me and then I scream JESUS and wake up.

I have prayed tirelessly for God to show me who is using her face to attack me or could it be actually my true mother doing all those things?

Op, before you sleep next time, keep saying that you want to hug your mummy in the dream rather than shouting the name of Jesus. I can assure you that when next you see her in your sleep, you will hug her and she will be happy. Dreams like this one you posted are made by our funny brains. You need to disbelieve that it is real and it will stop coming to you.
Re: CASE CLOSED by tintingz(m): 9:37pm On Mar 03, 2018
OP, one thing you should know is that dreams are not real, they are our imaginations.

You probably might have been watching too much nollywood movies I guess.

2 Likes

Re: CASE CLOSED by Nobody: 9:43pm On Mar 03, 2018
Muna5:

before you sleep in the night bind every evil spirit that attacks you in the midnight, you are a Child of authority use the authority Christ has given you, rule over the powers of darkness in your vicinity it doesn't matter whatever forms they take to showed up, Christ has given you victory.
Re: CASE CLOSED by Uyi168: 10:01pm On Mar 03, 2018
Seun:

..which kain demonic advice be this one naa

4 Likes

Re: CASE CLOSED by CAPSLOCKED: 10:09pm On Mar 03, 2018
Muna5:

GO AHEAD, ACCUSE HER OF WITCHCRAFT WRONGLY IN THE PUBLIC, SO THAT SHE CAN BE BEATEN AND BURNED BY AN ANGRY MOB FOR BEING A WITCH.

BECAUSE YOU LACK THE GUTS TO DROP YOUR CHILDISH RELIGIOUS MENTALITY, AND ABANDON THE STONE AGE SUPERSTITIOUS BELIEFS OF YOUR FOREFATHERS.

5 Likes

Re: CASE CLOSED by awesomeJ(m): 10:17pm On Mar 03, 2018
Seun:

Some minds are wired differently, I guess.
BY WHOM?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: CASE CLOSED by awesomeJ(m): 10:30pm On Mar 03, 2018
Seun:

Lesson to mothers: this is what happens when you raise your children to have superstitious beliefs. Why not raise them as atheists?

Is that the new definition of an atheist? one without superstitious beliefs?

I'm a Christian and I don't believe superstitions. So i'd say mothers should rather raise their kids to be real Christians. The benefits are endless. can't say the same for being an atheist though.

You may want to list the benefits of being an atheist. if they are more than those of being a Christian, I'd switch to your side, but you surely know they are far lesser.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: CASE CLOSED by Muna5: 11:10pm On Mar 03, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

GO AHEAD, ACCUSE HER OF WITCHCRAFT WRONGLY IN THE PUBLIC, SO THAT SHE CAN BE BEATEN AND BURNED BY AN ANGRY MOB FOR BEING A WITCH.

BECAUSE YOU LACK THE GUTS TO DROP YOUR CHILDISH RELIGIOUS MENTALITY, AND ABANDON THE STONE AGE SUPERSTITIOUS BELIEFS OF YOUR FOREFATHERS.

T.R.A.S.H

1 Like

Re: CASE CLOSED by shadeyinka(m): 11:45pm On Mar 03, 2018
Muna5:

If your mother wanted you dead,you would have died years ago.

It isn't your mother neither is it any human being.

You are most likely demonized.

Confront this demon by the authority you have in Christ Jesus. Give it so much sustained consistent pain that it will fear to come near your domicile.

I hope you are born again

1 Like

Re: CASE CLOSED by Nobody: 5:10am On Mar 04, 2018
Muna5:

That cannot happen if you have a cordial relationship. Her spirit is watching over you as she is your mother. Many witches are taking care of their children just fine.

But, try this. Talk to her about your dream. If it is happening out of baseless animosity it will stop. Better, ask her to forgive you for what you did to make her angry.
Re: CASE CLOSED by Seun(m): 5:44am On Mar 04, 2018
Uyi168:
..which kain demonic advice be this one naa
Since you could not demonstrate that the advice was wrong, you had to literally demonize the person that gave the advice. undecided

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: CASE CLOSED by 1Sharon(f): 5:46am On Mar 04, 2018
Muna5:

Your mother is a witch. Burn her to death
Re: CASE CLOSED by Muna5: 5:57am On Mar 04, 2018
1Sharon:

Your mother is a witch. Burn her to death

Who be this one? You are noticed so flush
Re: CASE CLOSED by Muna5: 5:58am On Mar 04, 2018
Muafrika2:

That cannot happen if you have a cordial relationship. Her spirit is watching over you as she is your mother. Many witches are taking care of their children just fine.

But, try this. Talk to her about your dream. If it is happening out of baseless animosity it will stop. Better, ask her to forgive you for what you did to make her angry.

I can't remember offending her, in fact I'm her favourite child.
Re: CASE CLOSED by Nobody: 6:00am On Mar 04, 2018
Muna5:

Tell her (gently) you have been having dreams about her attacking you and its causing you distress. It will stop.

1 Like

Re: CASE CLOSED by tintingz(m): 6:42am On Mar 04, 2018
Muafrika2:

Tell her (gently) you have been having dreams about her attacking you and its causing you distress. It will stop.
I don't think this is a good advice, telling ones mother that believes in superstitions about superstitious dreams.

One will be fueling her fears and depression.

If the mother is not someone that believes dream to be real and don't believe in superstitions then the OP can tell her mother, she will give a logical advice in return.
Re: CASE CLOSED by Uyi168: 6:47am On Mar 04, 2018
Seun:

Since you could not demonstrate that the advice was wrong, you had to literally demonize the person that gave the advice. undecided
..lol..i was only joking sha
Re: CASE CLOSED by hopefulLandlord: 9:17am On Mar 04, 2018
I'm a spiritually minded person and holy spirit tells me OP needs to kill her mother asap

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CASE CLOSED by shadeyinka(m): 11:24am On Mar 04, 2018
Muna5:

Please refer to my post.
Your mum is NOT a witch. Here face is just being used to cause suspicions between you and as a camouflage to the real enemy

You may need deliverance!
Re: CASE CLOSED by Okanokan(m): 2:59pm On Mar 04, 2018
Acidosis:

The relationship with her mom is cordial..

Can you interpret her dreams without juxtaposing with the bold? We all hate/dislike something about people around us, including those we love, and we all don't have this kind of dreams. Why don't we all dream about people we secretly hate?

I have similar dreams, but in my case, anytime i see my mother in dreams any business venture am into or career advancement will collapse immediately. I do not hate my mum but i vehemently oppose her idol worship thru igbe ame and igbe ore and other cult related group, av gone for deliverance yet no respite.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Old Was Jesus Christ When Died? / Is God Really Needed? / Divorce Not Allowed, But It Is Better To Be Alive - Pastor Enenche ( Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.