Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Daily Devotional - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daily Devotional (1418 Views)

Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 22/08/2017 / Which Is The Most Widely Read Christian Daily Devotional In The World? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daily Devotional by Kealmin(m): 7:49am On Jun 07, 2018
Rejoice in the Lord always [delight, gladden yourselves in Him]; again I say, Rejoice!

REJOICE

True happiness is not a product of what is tied around you it is divine. You may be financially buoyant but still be sad. True happiness is in Christ Jesus.

There are times in life when things does not work in our favour but then we should not because of what we go through wallow in sorrow.

Whenever you decide to be sorrowful its like destroying some areas of your life but we must not be foolish to let the things around us define our happiness but rather we must learn to rejoice even in good and hard times. Whenever you go through difficulties, don't look at the situation but look up to Jesus who is sitting above your situation He is able and capable of seeing you through. So I say *REJOICE*
Re: Daily Devotional by Kealmin(m): 7:29am On Jun 08, 2018
Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love.

WATCH QUIETLY

Apostle Paul in his epistle to the church in Ephesus admonish them the need to be humble and patient. Humility they say is the key to greatness. Sometimes we often find it difficult to bow to the will of God and authorities.

It takes a humble heart to walk away even when people expect him to react to offense. Jesus also told us that those that are humble will receive what God has promised.

So when you meditate on this word of God, you see that humility requires a patient heart. If you are the type that always want everything to be done your way and at your own time, I bet you a lot of God's promise will elude you.

While waiting patiently on God, pray and keep praising God knowing that your patience and endurance will sure earn result.
Re: Daily Devotional by Kealmin(m): 7:15am On Jun 09, 2018
Let no one despise you for your youth, but set the believers an example in speech, in conduct, in love, in faith, in purity.

SET AN EXAMPLE

Life sometimes make people to act in ways contrary to their faith. St Paul in one of his letter admonish us of the need to be an example for others to follow.

So many people are taken as mentors but sometimes they fail because they feel what they have held on to is not celebrated by the world. As believers you must set the pace that is why you are a light and a salt.

You must let the life of Christ reflect in every area of your life. Be cautious of who you are. Don't be ashamed to speak when you are in the midst of unbelievers they should be the ones afraid to be rebuke by you. Don't try to please people when they do wrong be bold to rebuke and correct them in love. If they refuse to take correction walk away and don't join them. You must be an example.
Re: Daily Devotional by Kealmin(m): 9:11am On Jun 10, 2018
Guard your steps when you go to the house of God. To draw near to listen is better than to offer the sacrifice of fools, for they do not know that they are doing evil.

The book of Ecclesiastes reminds us of the need to be cautious when in the house of God. You can be regular in church and still not be transform by the teachings you get. Your attention and behaviour in the church matters a lot.

Some people go to church and make noise not minding the invisible presence of Christ. Some go to church and sometimes reply whatsapp and Facebook messages because they claim they don't like the preaching. How many of those people will do these canal things in the presence of their boss in the office??

We must learn to switch off or put our phones on silent when we are in church. Please learn to respect the presence of Christ. Many people have been transformed just because they came to his presence with reverence and honour. So I ask you do you still get bored in his presence?? Learn to reverence his presence. Jesus is more closer to you than you think
Re: Daily Devotional by Kealmin(m): 7:26am On Jun 11, 2018
My uprightness and my right standing with God I hold fast and will not let them go; my heart does not reproach me for any of my days and it shall not reproach me as long as I live.
Job 27 vs 6

Steadfastness

We all know the story of Job how he went through difficult time because Satan decided to frustrate him just so he can deny God but Job held on to God.

Sometimes in our life, there are things that troubles us to an extent of making us to doubt if God is still with us. We must always remember that at every stage of our life Satan will always try every means to trouble you so that you can turn away from God.

It may not be easy but we must hold on to God. It's never easy but trust God. During your trials you may be opportune to get a way out through dubious means but don't accept such devilish offer because it will ruin you more. One thing that made Joseph, job and some other men of old great was their perseverance and the undying zeal of waiting on God. Every race comes with a prize but you must endure to the end to win this prize.
Re: Daily Devotional by Kealmin(m): 7:44am On Jun 13, 2018
So whoever cleanses himself [from what is ignoble and unclean, who separates himself from contact with contaminating and corrupting influences] will [then himself] be a vessel set apart and useful for honorable and noble purposes, consecrated and profitable to the Master, fit and ready for any good work.

2nd Timothy 2vs21

Everyone on earth is a vessel. Some are vessels of Satan while others are vessels of Jesus. Don't try to deceive yourself by saying that am neither for God or for Satan. You cannot be neutral. It is either the spirit of God is in you or another spirit contrary to the spirit of God is in you, so it is the spirit which live in you that makes you a vessel either a vessel unto honour or a vessel unto dishonor.

We must strive to be a vessel unto honour fit to be used by God. This was one of the reason God gave us his spirit to be our helper. Because it takes the help of the holy spirit to be free from the vices of this world. You can't do it on your own you must learn to call upon the holy spirit to help you in every area of your life so that you can be a vessel of honour fit to be used by God.
Re: Daily Devotional by Kealmin(m): 11:15am On Jun 18, 2018
*Although a wicked person who commits a hundred crimes may live a long time, I know that it will go better with those who fear God, who are reverent before him*

Our God is a just God He does not despise a contrite and a heart that is broken. Sometimes we may have the need to ask Ourselves why things are not going as planned with us. But do you know that with every trial comes with a prize.

We fear God and we reverent Him why do we still go through hard times? Remember Abraham our father of faith he feared and reverence God but through his trial he won God's heart and became a friend of God. Remember Job another man that separated himself from other inhabitants of the earth as a result of his way of life. Still he was tried and after his trial there was a great prize.

Your experience in life is a key to unlock a hidden truth ahead only if you can walk through your hard times. If you love and reverence God, things will surely go well with you but that will not totally stop the trials and hard times from coming. Gold is purified in a hot furnace so as to get the best out of it. How much more man that is worth more than gold.
Re: Daily Devotional by Kealmin(m): 8:07am On Jun 19, 2018
You adulterous people, don’t you know that friendship with the world means enmity against God? Therefore, anyone who chooses to be a friend of the world becomes an enemy of God.

Sometimes it's difficult to bring the fresh in submission to your will power. But then we must understand that a believer cannot be faithful to two masters at a time.

You cannot be equally yoked with unbeliever. We cannot please God when we are still living in adultery, fornication, greed, hatred, and other immoral vices which are birthed by the world.

We must understand that we have the freedom of either standing with God by living in Christ Jesus or standing against God by living a worldly and submitting ourselves to the pressure of this world. I will urge you to stand with God. Stand for Him and you will surely not regret it. For the world has nothing to offer except death and eternal damnation.
Re: Daily Devotional by Kealmin(m): 7:11am On Jun 20, 2018
Keep my commandments and live, and keep my law and teaching as the apple (the pupil) of your eye.

The word of the Lord is a light to our path. But then sometimes we find it difficult to stay with the word. It is difficult to make a friend with someone when you don't have a knowledge of who that person is.

It is through the scripture under the guidance of the holy spirit that grant us access and knowledge of who God really is. You may have the word in your life but if it's not mix with faith it may not produce result.

It is through knowledge of the scriptures that the holy spirit open us up to build our faith. If you want to be spiritually alive then you must keep this word in your spirit. Study the word and ask the holy spirit to grant to light. God bless you.
Re: Daily Devotional by Kealmin(m): 7:34am On Jun 21, 2018
Keep your servant also from willful sins; may they not rule over me. Then I will be blameless, innocent of great transgression

The above scriptural passage shows us a man who cried to God from the depth of his heart. The psalmist was one man who knew how to be broken before God.

There are lot of people who wish to be victorious on their own. They want to do everything on their own forgetting to look up to Jesus the author and finisher of our faith. This is one simple reason why a lot of people find it difficult to break free from habitual sin because they keep on jumping from one canal formula to another.

Instead of you dying secretly while not take your problem to the throne of Grace just like the psalmist and lay there. Jesus is so much interested about us that He is always at the door of our heart knocking. Will you allow Him?
Re: Daily Devotional by Kealmin(m): 11:53am On Jun 22, 2018
I appeal to you therefore, brothers, by the mercies of God, to present your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and acceptable to God, which is your spiritual worship.

The above scriptural passage present to us something very important in our work with God. It is our duty as believers to present daily ourselves to God. Now the bible called us the temple of the holy spirit. But do you know that this temple Which is our body can be made unfit for God to dwell

This is why we must be conscious of ourselves every time but sometimes we seem to forget who we are. As a temple of the holy spirit your life should be a living epistle on earth.

Let people see Christ when they look at you. How many times have you mocked and defile this temple(body)? It is time to wake up to who you are and let God find expression in your body.
Re: Daily Devotional by Kealmin(m): 1:07pm On Jun 23, 2018
But whatever former things I had that might have been gains to me, I have come to consider as [one combined] loss for Christ’s sake

If you claim to have had an encounter in Christ Jesus and your priority is still thesame with your former old ways of life then what you have is not an encounter.

We see how apostle Paul was transform with just one encounter from the Lord Jesus and everything about him changed. His worldly passions died a spontaneous death. This is what it means to have a true encounter.

We must not always direct our prayer point toward the enemy daily. Our focus should be on Christ. Continually pray for an encounter that will changed ur life forever.
Re: Daily Devotional by Kealmin(m): 11:26am On Jun 24, 2018
For the weapons of our warfare are not physical [weapons of flesh and blood], but they are mighty before God for the overthrow and destruction of strongholds,

The scriptural passage showed us something very significant. A lot of people believe that praying against demonic attack and every other exhaustive prayer is a major way of fighting against spiritual warfare. Now having the understanding that our attack is not against the fresh does not just only imply praying deliverance prayers.

But do you know that living a life which encompasses the fruit not the gift, the fruit of the holy spirit is also a way of combating spiritual warfare

Sometimes the favour that you need does not require you praying deliverance and warfare prayer it require living a life of love that will attract people and compare the enemy to be submissive to you. Love is a great spiritual weapon believers are neglecting. May God give you direction to see the unique solutions that every issues requires.
Re: Daily Devotional by Kealmin(m): 2:51pm On Jun 26, 2018
*And this is love: that we walk in obedience to his commands. As you have heard from the beginning, his command is that you walk in love.*

John the beloved in one of his epistle show ed us the relationship between love and command. Sometimes it is difficult to profess love for Christ why you still dwell and walK in sin. But then what is love? Love is when you are willing to give up the things that doesn't give glory to the name of God just to please Him.

A lot of great men and women gave us a perfect example. Joseph rejected portiphars wife because he had great reverence for God. By doing this he was obeying God's command.

If you still find pleasure in making sin your habitation then the love of Christ Jesus is not in you. Love sometimes is sacrificial. Abraham was ready to give up his own dear son to prove to God how much he loved Him. What about you? What have you done? Jesus is not asking for much just something simple. IF YOU LOVE ME KEEP MY COMMANDMENT
Re: Daily Devotional by Kealmin(m): 8:41am On Jun 27, 2018
*:But now, do not be distressed and disheartened or vexed and angry with yourselves because you sold me here, for God sent me ahead of you to preserve life.*

We all know the story of Joseph how it begins and how it ended. But then let's look at the aspect of God's plans for this excellent man Joseph.

God had a plan for Joseph and his brother's aid that plan thinking they were making his life miserable. We must know that to every apex of greatness ascended there is always a pathway to take.

Sometimes the path may be very tough and rough but we must be patient. Joseph went through thorns and fire to get to his destination, along the way he was tried and tempted but he remain steadfast in God. I urge you this morning to always be steadfast in God don't be distracted by the pleasures of sin. God bless you richly
Re: Daily Devotional by Kealmin(m): 8:07am On Jun 28, 2018
Food gained by deceit is sweet to a man, but afterward his mouth will be filled with gravel.

Some people love free things. These on his own is not bad but when we manoeuvre our way by manipulating others to get things from them then it becomes wrong.

How can you cheat someone of his hard earned income and still say it natural? Some people don't see anything wrong with internet scam, some even call it hussling what a pity. All these are deceptive methods and strategies by Satan. There is a way that seem right to a man but the end thereof is death and destruction.

We must realise that every stolen things doesn't last. They only come to take away your peace. This is another opportunity for us to look into our lives today and depart from those things that doesn't glorify God. You may think it doesn't matter but I tell you a time will come when it will matter and maybe by that time it will be too late.
Re: Daily Devotional by Kealmin(m): 7:44am On Jun 29, 2018
*For physical training is of some value (useful for a little), but godliness (spiritual training) is useful and of value in everything and in every way, for it holds promise for the present life and also for the life which is to come.*

Sometimes we devout all our strength and energy in pursuing worldly benefit and honour forgetting that there is Someone up there waiting for us to come home. Pursuing those things is not bad but it becomes bad when we lord it our Jesus who should be sitting on the centre of our hearts.

A lot of people will spend years of pain and hardship trying to get recognition from this world but still they will end up in six feat under. While trying to get worldy recognition when you can get divine recognition

Strive to make a spiritual impact there is nothing profitable for the man that gains worldly recognition and end up in hell. But there is everything profitable for that man that make spiritual impact and end up in heaven. Spiritual training is beneficial in this present time and in time to come *1st Timothy 4vs8*
Re: Daily Devotional by Kealmin(m): 8:12am On Jun 30, 2018
That is why, for Christ’s sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong.

Apostle Paul in one of his epistle to the church in Corinth made a powerful statement relating to the human strength and the divine strength. It is easy for many believers to be conscious of their human strength but how conscious are you of the strength in Christ Jesus.

Sometimes we do not experience positive spiritual result because we have limit ourselves to the things around us. Your human strength can take you to some where but it cannot take you everywhere.

But the divine strength that comes from Christ will not only aid you everywhere it will always be a means of sustainance in time of trouble and hardship. God bless you as you generate the consciousness of the supernatural strength in Christ.
Re: Daily Devotional by Kealmin(m): 9:31am On Jul 01, 2018
*have labored and toiled and have often gone without sleep; I have known hunger and thirst and have often gone without food; I have been cold and naked*
2nd Corinthians 11vs27

St Paul in one of his epistle gave us a glimpse of what he went through as a believer and as a missionary. This was a man who was willing to go extra miles to see the name of Christ Jesus glorified. He could have possibly complain and as well give up the work but he didn't even when everything was hard

Now a lot of believers of this new age feel that the work of Christianity should be a smooth and gentle ride. When there are hard and difficult times they tends to blaspheme. In fact some will grumble but then how patient are you to see the name of God glorified.

Every believer should always be patient even in hard times learn to stay calm. Apostle Paul had difficult times but he didn't relent. If you must finish well as a believer you must learn to keep your emotion out of picture allow the fruit of the holy spirit to find expression in you. May God bless you.
Re: Daily Devotional by Kealmin(m): 7:58am On Jul 04, 2018
*For everyone who calls upon the name of the Lord [invoking Him as Lord] will be saved.*

*How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher?*

The scriptural passage shows us something very significant. How do we invoke the name of Him of whom we have believed? It takes more than just speaking the word to make it active. There is a propelling force that cause the activeness of every word of God that you speak.

Paul and Peter proclaim the word and it functions but seven brothers who knew nothing about the word wanted to mimic what Paul and Peter were doing but they failed.

It depends on your understanding and your relationship with the One that sit upon the throne. Continue making declaration until you have come to the reality of the word OF God that you are dispensing. God bless you
Re: Daily Devotional by Kealmin(m): 8:02am On Jul 06, 2018
*Bear with each other and forgive one another if any of you has a grievance against someone. Forgive as the Lord forgave you.*

Sometimes the people around us tends to arouse our anger and many times our response is not always nice but we must learnt that our relationship with people is a definition of how much light we are able to extend to them.

Christ gave Peter an incredible answer about forgiveness. Forgiveness should not be an option. Forgiving people is a quick way of reducing the burdens in your heart.

Following the way of the word, a lot of people does not deserve your forgiveness but we must not live our life by the standard of this world. We must live our lives in accordance with the standard OF God's kingdom. Forgiveness is not optional it is mandatory. Forgive everyone from the heart.
Re: Daily Devotional by Kealmin(m): 2:03pm On Jul 07, 2018
*Indeed, we hear that some among you are disorderly [that they are passing their lives in idleness, neglectful of duty], being busy with other people’s affairs instead of their own and doing no work.*

The scriptural passage shows us the need to put our strength to work. Some people believe God should be responsible in providing everything for them. But then we must understand that it is the Labour of your hands that God will multiply.

You cannot be sleeping 24hours daily in you your youthful age and expect food and provisions to be made available to you. So being spiritual is not a criteria or an excuse to suspend your ability and strength.

Idleness and laziness is a breakthrough to poverty. You have hands, you are strong and agile God has bless you with physical abilities for a reason. Don't just sit idle and watch others make impact you have to take a step. The red sea didn't divide when the Israelite stood still it was when they step into the water that the sea begins to dry out. Stop excusing your excuses and start taking steps.
Re: Daily Devotional by Kealmin(m): 8:42am On Jul 09, 2018
*If anyone turns a deaf ear to my instruction, even their prayers are detestable.*

Many a times we have complained about unanswered prayers and some people sometimes end up in frustration and sorrows. But then, how many times have we examined our lives to see if the problem is actually from us.

The scriptural passage above show us a vivid recognition of what it may be. God detest sin so you may be the Apple of God's eyes but is your way of life right with God. Do you take the word of his mouth serious? Sin is a serious impediment that may deny you from receiving from God.

The problem is never from the sending end. The problem has always been from the receiving end. It's a new dawn you can still start afresh with God. He is always waiting for you but will you humble yourself enough to accept you are at fault? God love you specially. Good morning have a blessed day.
Re: Daily Devotional by Kealmin(m): 8:17am On Jul 10, 2018
*I therefore, the prisoner for the Lord, appeal to and beg you to walk (lead a life) worthy of the [divine] calling to which you have been called [with behavior that is a credit to the summons to God’s service,*

Everyone on earth has a divine call upon his life. One special thing in every man's life is when they are able to align themselves with the divine call of God upon their life.

The bible make us to understand that Christ Jesus took men captive and gave gift to men in diverse and different forms. But then it doesn't automatically mean that the path you are in, is where Christ wants you to be. This is why we must pray and patiently wait on God to know his plans in our life.

How willing are you to receive and submit yourself to this divine call of God upon your life? Man was design in a way that their life would be pleasing to God. But then the path we sometime take is not a type that is pleasing to God and this has cost some of us a lot. Make yourself available unto God and you will be surprise what he will make of you. Good morning have a blessed day.
Re: Daily Devotional by Kealmin(m): 7:24am On Jul 11, 2018
*Nevertheless, God’s solid foundation stands firm, sealed with this inscription: “The Lord knows those who are his,” and, “Everyone who confesses the name of the Lord must turn away from wickedness.”*

The name Christians means Christ like but then do you know that not all people bearing this title are actually living like Christ? People call you a Christian does not mean that you are actually living the live of Christ. People can approve you and still be disapproved in the sight of God.

What is your concept about being a Christian ? Christianity should be a thing of conviction not a thing of doubt. Apostle Paul said 'I know whom I have believed and I'm persuaded'.

I tell you it's not by going to church neither is it by being a worker in the church but it is by living a life that glorify God through the help of the holy spirit. Turn away from sin and submit yourself under the lordship of Christ Jesus. God bless you
Re: Daily Devotional by Kealmin(m): 7:21am On Jul 12, 2018
*NIV:When pride comes, then comes disgrace, but with humility comes wisdom.*
Proverb 11vs2.

Pride is one of the common vices that have destroyed the life of great men. Sometimes we hardly pay attention to it but when it birth the product of shame then you see the person depressed. Many believers trivialize this because they think it doesn't matter.

Pride can come into your life and you will think is honour but let me tell you when you see yourself getting too comfortable with unnecessary praises and lies from men as a sign of honour, know that pride has eaten into your life and you are just pretending not to notice it. But when you think you have arrive then Satan will remove the ladder you will clash in disgrace and shame to an extent that you will not want to rise again.

But I tell you with humility comes with great gain. A humble heart will always break protocols and yet he will go free because there is an influence around him attracting others to be at peace with him. I urge you this morning to be humble and let God exault you stop being proud. For disgrace await the proud man at the end of the tunnel. God bless you.
Re: Daily Devotional by Kealmin(m): 7:11am On Jul 13, 2018
*A false witness shall not be unpunished, and he who breathes out lies shall not escape*

Do you ever sit down to think of how people will feel who are accuse falsely? Sometimes you may not necessarily be guilty of a crime but when you are falsely accused, it is more painful and frustrating than if you were guilty.

But then why will someone want to accuse his brother or sister falsely? What benefit will you get of accusing others falsely? What Joy do you derive from accusing and telling lies about others? The highest benefit you can get is a curse, and when the accused cry to God, God will show up for such a person and repay your deed.

You may be happy that others are suffering and depressed because of your lies but that pain and sorrow will not last for long but when your pain and sorrow starts it will be worse than that of those you have accuse and lied against. Stop spreading false information that will cause others pain, stop destroying other people's name, stop spreading lies. For he who spread lies shall not escape, your judgement is near. God bless you.
Re: Daily Devotional by Kealmin(m): 8:16am On Jul 14, 2018
*Be strong and courageous. Do not fear or be in dread of them, for it is the LORD your God who goes with you. He will not leave you or forsake you.*
Deuteronomy 31vs6.

Sometimes it is difficult waiting on God most especially when the situation is demanding but then if we can be patient enough to wait there is always something good for us. When situation force you to make a move that is detrimental to your belief, we you still be confident to wait on God?

So we must understand that life itself is not always rosy there àre times in life when difficulties and trials would storm our life we must make effort to wait on God because no matter how big your mountain is, it can still be levelled but will you trust God and wait on him?

Abraham waited, Joseph waited, Job waited, and other great men of old who waited on the Lord had something to show for it. Let it be that even in you most difficult moment be not dismay nor become discourage because God is always at the top of your situation. God bless you.
Re: Daily Devotional by Kealmin(m): 8:23am On Jul 16, 2018
*Are you so foolish? After beginning by means of the Spirit, are you now trying to finish by means of the flesh?*
*Have you suffered so many things and experienced so much all for nothing (to no purpose)—if it really is to no purpose and in vain?*
*GALATIANS 3:3-4*

In the scriptural passage above we see apostle Paul trying to correct the people of Galatians to retrace their step from the workings of the fresh to the spirit.

The church in Galatians was not just a baby church in terms of age. We could see that those people started with the walkings of the spirit, they went through a lot but then why did they suddenly change their way life from submitting to the spirit of God to the workings of the fresh

This is one of the errors in many believers life today. They have ignored the holy spirit who is the revealer of all things. They have developed and adopt the philosophy of science believing that only man can help himself. Christianity without the holy spirit will frustrate you. Stop trying to do the things of God by your own strength, it takes the spirit and the bride to make things happen. Be wise and walk in alignment with the spirit of God. Bless you.
Re: Daily Devotional by Kealmin(m): 7:53am On Jul 17, 2018
*Better is the end of a thing than its beginning, and the patient in spirit is better than the proud in spirit.*

In life we are always quick to respond to results but too slow to ask about the source. Waiting for results requires sincere patience not pride, if you must get your expected result then you must wait in expectation.

The waiting period it's a time of preparation which entails Labour and hardwork. That waiting period will cost you pain, it will cost you your tears, it will bring you discomforts, it will require you breaking away from certain belief you hold dearly and from certain statue quo. But when the result comes it will announce your arrival.

Are you waiting for something genuine? If what you are waiting for it's something that will cost others tears then I tell you the birth of that thing may cost you your life. You must wait for things that will also make others better and happy not things that will destroy others. No matter what you are passing through today don't give up be patient because the end of everything is better than the beginning. God bless you.
Re: Daily Devotional by Kealmin(m): 8:51am On Jul 18, 2018
*He who deals wisely and heeds [God’s] word and counsel shall find good, and whoever leans on, trusts in, and is confident in the Lord—happy, blessed, and fortunate is he*

The word of God encompasses every truth that a man can ever desire. How much do you desire to know? The problem with lots of people is the inability to heed to instructions. You desire to go far yet your refusal to heed to the one(God) that will take you far will cost you that desire. Having a desire is not enough to bring about manifestations. You have to follow the principles.

These is were the problem is. When you cannot heed to God instructions then you are definately heeding to another instruction contrary to the will of God. If you cannot trust God enough to heed to his instructions it simply means something it's wrong with your motive. Your motive may be corrupted and this may also cost you your tears. We must understand that serving God is a privilege we must trust God even in good and hard times because he knows our struggles. God bless you beloved
Re: Daily Devotional by Kealmin(m): 12:48pm On Jul 21, 2018
*Better is the end of a thing than its beginning, and the patient in spirit is better than the proud in spirit.*

*THE WAITING PERIOD*

In life we are always quick to respond to results but too slow to ask about the source. Waiting for results requires sincere patience not pride, if you must get your expected result then you must wait in expectation.

The waiting period it's a time of preparation which entails Labour and hardwork. That waiting period will cost you pain, it will cost you your tears, it will bring you discomforts, it will require you breaking away from certain belief you hold dearly and from certain statue quo. But when the result comes it will announce your arrival.

Are you waiting for something genuine? If what you are waiting for it's something that will cost others tears then I tell you the birth of that thing may cost you your life. You must wait for things that will also make others better and happy not things that will destroy others. No matter what you are passing through today don't give up be patient because the end of everything is better than the beginning. God bless you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Power Must Change Hands - January 2019 / How Old Was Jesus Christ When Died? / See Moment Mbaka Prophesized Abt Corona & Peopl Not Going 2 Church In 2020(video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.