Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,393 members, 7,815,840 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

Seriake Dickson Conferred ‘The Okute Of Ijaw Nation’ Chieftaincy Title (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seriake Dickson Conferred ‘The Okute Of Ijaw Nation’ Chieftaincy Title (Photos) (10950 Views)

Obasanjo Commissions Seriake Dickson Foundation Office In Bayelsa (Photos) / Seriake Dickson Visits Goodluck Jonathan In His Otueke Mansion (Photos) / Oweilaemi Pereotubo, The President Of Ijaw Youths Visits Asari Dokubo, Tom Ateke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seriake Dickson Conferred ‘The Okute Of Ijaw Nation’ Chieftaincy Title (Photos) by legitnow: 10:10am On Mar 04, 2018
[s]
signz:

Most times I wonder how IPOB people reason. They're just disgracing Igbos.

I once saw a publication on similarities between Igbo and Yoruba Languages. Are we to say that Yorubas are Biafrans?

[/s]

Yorubas belong to the North.

Yoruba are part of Arewa.
Re: Seriake Dickson Conferred ‘The Okute Of Ijaw Nation’ Chieftaincy Title (Photos) by Firstpage: 10:13am On Mar 04, 2018
legitnow:

U cannot tolerate people that you went to force to join you in Nigeria.

People that had already left.

Yoruba lost so many young men trying to drag Igbos back to Lagos and Nigeria.

Igbos held on and fought for 4 years to keep Biafra.

That is a record in blood.

The world powers had to provide weaponry to Nigeria and still the Igbos resist.

It took an illegal blockade to get them to stop.

Igbos tolerate yorubas and they are saying they can no longer tolerate Yorubas.

That is not hate speech, it is the truth.

I don't argue with kids who think soldiers in the Nigerian army fighting for their country equals to Yoruba wanting them to remain in Nigeria. How many Yorubas have you come across that wants to be in the same country with you?

If a referendum is conducted today, you will be amazed that most Yorubas want out of Nigeria more than igbos sef. Your elders were the ones begging northerners the last time they were issued quit notice.

Your governors, elected Representatives all want Nigeria over biafra, I wonder how they are all Yoruba. Kid reason with your brain.
Re: Seriake Dickson Conferred ‘The Okute Of Ijaw Nation’ Chieftaincy Title (Photos) by Firstpage: 10:14am On Mar 04, 2018
legitnow:
[s][/s]

Yorubas belong to the North.

Yoruba are part of Arewa.

And ibos belong to Yoruba.
Re: Seriake Dickson Conferred ‘The Okute Of Ijaw Nation’ Chieftaincy Title (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 11:03am On Mar 04, 2018
This is the second time I would see this guy wearing a pair of shoes instead of a pair of sandals
Re: Seriake Dickson Conferred ‘The Okute Of Ijaw Nation’ Chieftaincy Title (Photos) by comodo: 11:15am On Mar 04, 2018
Jesse01:
oh my grin well thank heavens ,in ijaw language it means different thing.
Don't mind that spoilt guy. It all depends on the tone of the vowel "e & o "in the oke. High means male, Mid means boundary, Low gives u portion or share. The same with the " OTU. It can mean ( One, Gang,) when u put dots under d o & u it then means Vagina. But no dots in Otuoke.though. lool
Re: Seriake Dickson Conferred ‘The Okute Of Ijaw Nation’ Chieftaincy Title (Photos) by sharpsecret: 11:21am On Mar 04, 2018
u are d kid here..u want out of nigeria more than igbos!..i laugh..awolowo said dat if d eastern region seceed oduduwa too wil go and wen d time came he cowardly bow to fulani pressure,.yoruba is d most coward pple in d world,u want out of nigeria more dan igbos,wat is stoppin u frm goin for ur oduduwa or must u wait 4 igbos to succeed first so u can emulate dem and as 4 d eastern gorvernors..they knw how irrelevant they'll be if biafra comes,the day biafra is achieved is d day they'll all die..and biafra will surely come because d voice of the pple is d voice of God
Re: Seriake Dickson Conferred ‘The Okute Of Ijaw Nation’ Chieftaincy Title (Photos) by Lboy30(m): 11:30am On Mar 04, 2018
One of the worst developed State in Nigeria, and the Governor is running after titles. Hope he lives forever?
Re: Seriake Dickson Conferred ‘The Okute Of Ijaw Nation’ Chieftaincy Title (Photos) by legitnow: 12:00pm On Mar 04, 2018
[s]
Firstpage:

And ibos belong to Yoruba.
[/s]

Light and darkness have nothing in common.

Not accepted on earth and in heaven.
Re: Seriake Dickson Conferred ‘The Okute Of Ijaw Nation’ Chieftaincy Title (Photos) by AdaFonju: 1:01pm On Mar 04, 2018
MonPro:

Na you carry your dead body and muslim skull enter my mention. As I don hammer that your terrorist muslim skull you come dey lament say make I leave. Dirty muslim boy. grin
Abd you can proudly call yourself a Christian after licking Namdi kanu urine...Oporopo

Re: Seriake Dickson Conferred ‘The Okute Of Ijaw Nation’ Chieftaincy Title (Photos) by uprightman(m): 1:12pm On Mar 04, 2018
IamAirforce1:
Okute mean Stone in Igbo language
in Igala okuta is stone. Even in Yoruba
Re: Seriake Dickson Conferred ‘The Okute Of Ijaw Nation’ Chieftaincy Title (Photos) by kanosalami: 5:10pm On Mar 05, 2018
thatigboman:
is port harcourt not igboland?
go tell ikwere people wey you and them they share land and names make u no come porthacourt main town come talk this if not the kalabaris,bonny, okrika, ogoni and all d towns and villages wey dey for inside the mangrove forest go vex for you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tambuwal Meets PDP Delegates In Abuja (Photos) / Osun Targets December To Complete Osogbo/Iwo Road / 1968: Benjamin Adekunle Executes His Soldier! See Why...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.