Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,475 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

PHOTOS: Anita Joseph,#bbnaija’s Uriel & Ese To Host New Talk Show “the Pink Room - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PHOTOS: Anita Joseph,#bbnaija’s Uriel & Ese To Host New Talk Show “the Pink Room (22679 Views)

Fancy Clothes Wont Get You Into Bbnaija -uriel Oputa Advise To Bbnaija Aspirants / Bbnaija's Uriel Replies People Criticizing Her 'thick' Curves / Pink Room Reality TV Show: Uriel Oputa, Eriata Ese, Anita Joseph, Vida Modelo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTOS: Anita Joseph,#bbnaija’s Uriel & Ese To Host New Talk Show “the Pink Room by Darkseid(m): 6:38am On Mar 04, 2018
Another show for lazy and low IQ Nigerian youths.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Anita Joseph,#bbnaija’s Uriel & Ese To Host New Talk Show “the Pink Room by lilhitch: 6:38am On Mar 04, 2018
Olooshoos
Re: PHOTOS: Anita Joseph,#bbnaija’s Uriel & Ese To Host New Talk Show “the Pink Room by Stanleyville(m): 6:41am On Mar 04, 2018
This is simply a gathering of ex internationals.. (If u know wot I mean)

Them wan come and talk about dia vast waka and experiences..

The wan wey pay dem and the ones wey no pay them..

So DT the young and upcoming rookies(awon slay queens can take a cue).

Smh!.
Re: PHOTOS: Anita Joseph,#bbnaija’s Uriel & Ese To Host New Talk Show “the Pink Room by patyowr: 6:44am On Mar 04, 2018
Don't get me wrong,

These days, the more the relationship awareness, the higher the rate of divorce.

Lil wonder ladies relestlessly expose themselves to be educated on this and brainlessly attract just tip of gender equality, controllable ingenuity and shaming monthly demand from their men
Re: PHOTOS: Anita Joseph,#bbnaija’s Uriel & Ese To Host New Talk Show “the Pink Room by FaniDan(f): 6:51am On Mar 04, 2018
Liliyann:
Why Pink and not black or Red??
Sounds so unoriginal...
I may not watch it coz am not a fan of Pink.
I guess the use pink because the show is specific for ladies
Re: PHOTOS: Anita Joseph,#bbnaija’s Uriel & Ese To Host New Talk Show “the Pink Room by Paradigm777: 6:59am On Mar 04, 2018
Slay queen talking abt relationships?
Mo gbe!
Re: PHOTOS: Anita Joseph,#bbnaija’s Uriel & Ese To Host New Talk Show “the Pink Room by millhouse: 7:15am On Mar 04, 2018
wetin men do them?
Re: PHOTOS: Anita Joseph,#bbnaija’s Uriel & Ese To Host New Talk Show “the Pink Room by obinnamichael: 7:17am On Mar 04, 2018
Buhari's love for cow is next to none
Re: PHOTOS: Anita Joseph,#bbnaija’s Uriel & Ese To Host New Talk Show “the Pink Room by erickjany: 8:05am On Mar 04, 2018
EweduAfonja:
they want to come and speak nolly wood English...

Most of them don't even have ordinary Degree... metcheeeeeew
Primitive mentality, is English your language?
pls travel out to be exposed not to sit in the confines of your bed room in the village to talk trashed. You that has degree what have you achieved in your life? Indomie generations full this nairaland.
Re: PHOTOS: Anita Joseph,#bbnaija’s Uriel & Ese To Host New Talk Show “the Pink Room by Ellabae(f): 8:10am On Mar 04, 2018
Pretty ladies
Re: PHOTOS: Anita Joseph,#bbnaija’s Uriel & Ese To Host New Talk Show “the Pink Room by Nobody: 8:12am On Mar 04, 2018
One more pointless show
Exactly what we need in Nigeria.

Do you know anybody with a samsung s6 with a dead panel?
I am willing to buy the screen.
My phone number on profile.
Re: PHOTOS: Anita Joseph,#bbnaija’s Uriel & Ese To Host New Talk Show “the Pink Room by 6pax: 8:29am On Mar 04, 2018
I love dark curvy women so much kiss
Re: PHOTOS: Anita Joseph,#bbnaija’s Uriel & Ese To Host New Talk Show “the Pink Room by perdollar(m): 8:58am On Mar 04, 2018
all ds lesbians wey dey form i dont need no man and at d end of dia pre-intimacy stll carry Love Machine dey Bleep demsef na god go judge una for leading me into masturbation.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Anita Joseph,#bbnaija’s Uriel & Ese To Host New Talk Show “the Pink Room by EweduAfonja(f): 9:07am On Mar 04, 2018
erickjany:

Primitive mentality, is English your language?
pls travel out to be exposed not to sit in the confines of your bed room in the village to talk trashed. You that has degree what have you achieved in your life? Indomie generations full this nairaland.

Are you always this Dumb...

1) village man... English language is the Official lingua franca of Nigeria as a Country.. Get that into ur Dumb skull..

So its expected that primitive men like u (that normally comes up with the silly line of English not being Nigeria's Number 1 Language) To have good knowledge of Our Official lingua Franca.

2) talking about achivements, what i have acquired Academically in life, you will need good sponsorship to gain such qualifications...

3) talking about indomie generation... na Dementia dey worry u, thats u think every on nland is ur jobless mate...
Re: PHOTOS: Anita Joseph,#bbnaija’s Uriel & Ese To Host New Talk Show “the Pink Room by Gebbson007(m): 9:23am On Mar 04, 2018
nony43:
I love ESE, back then in BB house party, she can dance, twerk and drink and still keeps her sanity

talobi eh lejo oshi
Re: PHOTOS: Anita Joseph,#bbnaija’s Uriel & Ese To Host New Talk Show “the Pink Room by zeedof(m): 9:31am On Mar 04, 2018
The pink room.....is an idiomatic expression for punny.... its gonna be raw and interesting....

Let hear from dem
Re: PHOTOS: Anita Joseph,#bbnaija’s Uriel & Ese To Host New Talk Show “the Pink Room by Kobicove(m): 10:05am On Mar 04, 2018
Let's see how long this will last undecided
Re: PHOTOS: Anita Joseph,#bbnaija’s Uriel & Ese To Host New Talk Show “the Pink Room by ezewealth(m): 10:30am On Mar 04, 2018
ejosh4:
*** In olamide voice ***

Awon omo Thika Body
Pls I want to know the meaning
Re: PHOTOS: Anita Joseph,#bbnaija’s Uriel & Ese To Host New Talk Show “the Pink Room by enoqueen: 10:42am On Mar 04, 2018
This show is dead on arrival. Wetin all these girls know wey them wan talk about.
Re: PHOTOS: Anita Joseph,#bbnaija’s Uriel & Ese To Host New Talk Show “the Pink Room by Nobody: 10:57am On Mar 04, 2018
Oloshow Congress. All you will be seeing is Yansh Yansh Yansh Yansh
Re: PHOTOS: Anita Joseph,#bbnaija’s Uriel & Ese To Host New Talk Show “the Pink Room by ERUnique70: 3:51pm On Mar 04, 2018
excellent
I wish I could travel and watch this beautiful show
Good luck and win
http://erison.ir

(1) (2) (Reply)

Black Girls Rock:meet The Hottest Black South African Celebs / T Boss Gushes Over Her Mom As She Celebrates Mother's Day (photos) / Ini Edo Poses In Her Shoe Closet (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.