Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,162 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

Ofm By Sunday School Of The Spirit Manual 04/03/2018 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ofm By Sunday School Of The Spirit Manual 04/03/2018 (410 Views)

"The Devil Loves Sex Too" By Sunday Akanni Moshood / How Sexual Immoralities Actually Kills People By Sunday Akanni Moshood / Let's Stop Joking With Hell Fire!!! - By Sunday Akanni Moshood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ofm By Sunday School Of The Spirit Manual 04/03/2018 by banabest(m): 11:39pm On Mar 03, 2018
OMEGA FIRE� MINISTRIES
SCHOOL OF THE SPIRIT
(Sunday School) MANUAL

MARCH: MONTH OF THE OF LONGLIFE.

4TH MARCH, 2018
*Lesson 9*
➡ *TOPIC: LONG LIFE IS YOUR INHERITANCE*

� *MEMORY VERSE*
_"With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation ." [Psalms 91:16]_

� *BIBLE PASSAGES:*
Psalm 91:1-16, Rev. 1:10-18

*CENTRAL THOUGHT*
� Jesus Christ lived short so that you can live long.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

� *INTRODUCTION*
Long life is the heritage of all believer in Christ Jesus. The believers can claim victory over
untimely death. It is one of his or her covenant rights Like Apostle Paul in Philippians 1:23-24 demonstrated, the
believers have mastery or authority over physical death
Christ collected the key to long life and handed it over to all believers. It then takes knowledge for you to operate
in the realm of longevity.

➖➖➖➖ ➖➖➖*OUTLINES*➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

*1. Jesus got the keys*
*2. Long life is your covenant right*

*1) JESUS GOT THE KEYS (1 Cor. 15:54-55,Rev. 1:10-18).
Death was unknown, until sin came. Sin enthroned death as the ruling force on earth. All life bowed to the power to be first dethroned. This was what Jesus achieved at Calvary. *Rev. 1:18 "I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death."*. If death was to be overcome, sin had Keys signify power and authority. Jesus has power and authority for the believers to use. As the believer walks in the newness of the recreated life, he/she is also
demonstrating victory over death. Rom. 6:8-11.
Therefore the believer is not destined to die prematurely. There is a time to die. Eccl 3:1-2.
Jesus demonstrated this fact of not dying before one's time in
*John 7:6. "My time is not yet come"*. John 10:17-18.

*2) LONG LIFE IS YOUR COVENANT RIGHT*
A covenant is an agreement, an agreement between two or more people, imposing some kind of duty or responsibility on both sides. Deut. 28:1-2.
In Exodus 23:25 specifies the covenant promise of God for long life. Your function as a believer is to serve the Lord your God (with all that you have). In response to that, God will bless thy and thy water (all kinds of provisions). God will take sickness away from the midst of thee. There shall nothing cast their young or be barren in thy land: The number of thy days I will fulfil. Psalms 89:34, 91:14,16.

❓ *QUESTION:*
1. Is long life your covenant right?
2. On what ground will you stand to enjoy long life?

� *CONCLUSION:*.*
The Covenant of long life is based upon better promises. Fulfilling your own part will cause God to fulfil His part, then will your joy be full. Your joy cannot be full in premature death. God can only rejoice over you when He is given room to fulfil your years.
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

�� *Prayer*
_My Father my Father, give me knowledge to operate in the realm of longeivity!_

⏩ *NB: Sunday school is a key � to accessing God's word in the service, please don't be late to church. See you at the top*

2⃣0⃣1⃣8⃣
MY YEAR OF RESTORATION & SUPERNATURAL ENCOUNTER.
MORE GRACE!

(1) (Reply)

Is Nigeria This Lawless? / Is It Proper To Club On Saturday And Attend Church On Sunday? / * Are You A Garri Lady Or Bread Lady???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.