Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,807 members, 7,844,614 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Roman Goddess Steps Out In Chest-Baring Red Outfit (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Roman Goddess Steps Out In Chest-Baring Red Outfit (Photos) (58987 Views)

Davido Introduces Chioma In Cleavage-Baring Dress To Ooni. Kemi Olunloye Reacts / Roman Goddess And Her Friend Slay In Cleavage-Baring Plunging Neckline Dress / Ozinna Anumudu's Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Roman Goddess Steps Out In Chest-Baring Red Outfit (Photos) by babasolution: 12:30pm On Mar 04, 2018
Nairalanddist:
angry If this kind of lady is beheaded or stoned to death now, people will say Islam is not tolerant. How can she dress like this to seduce we Muslims Can't the federal government enforce hijab and burka for all Nigerian women irrespective of tribe and religion? Can she try this in Saudi Arabia, Iran, Afghanistan or Uzbekistan We need sharia law in Nigeria

slave to the arabs
Re: Roman Goddess Steps Out In Chest-Baring Red Outfit (Photos) by Nobody: 12:41pm On Mar 04, 2018
Biko so she's now married? shocked. Who is the unfortunate man that got married to her? cheesycheesy.

Re: Roman Goddess Steps Out In Chest-Baring Red Outfit (Photos) by Martin0(m): 12:46pm On Mar 04, 2018
lefulefu:
Biko so she's now married? shocked. Who is the unfortunate man that got married to her? cheesycheesy.

whoever marries her is not or never gonna be unfortunate!

sometimes these kinda ladies are different holly ladies inside, we only know them outside.

1 Like

Re: Roman Goddess Steps Out In Chest-Baring Red Outfit (Photos) by Nobody: 12:47pm On Mar 04, 2018
Benz4pimp:
At least that Dubai guy has taken one LovePeddler off Quilox
wait ooshocked so na Arab guy marry her? D guy never put her for purdah yet?
Re: Roman Goddess Steps Out In Chest-Baring Red Outfit (Photos) by Nobody: 12:52pm On Mar 04, 2018
Martin0:

whoever marries her is not or never gonna be unfortunate!

sometimes these kinda ladies are different holly ladies inside, we only know them outside.
Martin my guy a lady that flaunts her pussy,carmel toes and boobies on the internet with reckless abandon dat one is an endtime woman nacheesy. Remember Roman Goddess is an abuja street chick and many big time politicians go don run her. Any man marrying this one is just digging his grave. This na the type of women wen u come across dem u will see a signal reading Danger! Danger!! Danger!!! Except u want to die an early death u can marry a woman like dis cos she will never be faithfull to ucheesy.

2 Likes

Re: Roman Goddess Steps Out In Chest-Baring Red Outfit (Photos) by TonyRoland(m): 12:56pm On Mar 04, 2018
this a true defination of devils workshop
Re: Roman Goddess Steps Out In Chest-Baring Red Outfit (Photos) by drshrewd: 12:56pm On Mar 04, 2018
wow!
so this chick is taken, her husband must be a lucky chap smiley
Re: Roman Goddess Steps Out In Chest-Baring Red Outfit (Photos) by Nobody: 12:58pm On Mar 04, 2018
dingbang:
Sagged thing.. Mchew.. With stretch marks everywhere..
so true.if she pull off those bra i bet u dose her oganigwe sized boobies go just fall yakata down to her toes.nothing attractive in extra large boobies.this is why i prefer moderate sized ones with a big ukwu to matchcheesy. Ukwu over big boobies anytime anydaycheesy.

1 Like

Re: Roman Goddess Steps Out In Chest-Baring Red Outfit (Photos) by Nobody: 1:02pm On Mar 04, 2018
Today is Sunday, who put this kind of topic on FP

1 Like

Re: Roman Goddess Steps Out In Chest-Baring Red Outfit (Photos) by dheilaw1(m): 1:03pm On Mar 04, 2018
see as the p***y fleshy inside pant.... that's my spec
Re: Roman Goddess Steps Out In Chest-Baring Red Outfit (Photos) by Martin0(m): 1:07pm On Mar 04, 2018
lefulefu:
Martin my guy a lady that flaunts her pussy,carmel toes and boobies on the internet with reckless abandon dat one is an endtime woman nacheesy. Remember Roman Goddess is an abuja street chick and many big time politicians go don run her. Any man marrying this one is just digging his grave. This na the type of women wen u come across dem u will see a signal reading Danger! Danger!! Danger!!! Except u want to die an early death u can marry a woman like dis cos she will never be faithfull to ucheesy.

hmm OK, u talked sense I will try as much as possible to reflect on these words.
Re: Roman Goddess Steps Out In Chest-Baring Red Outfit (Photos) by Nobody: 1:07pm On Mar 04, 2018
drshrewd:
wow!
so this chick is taken, her husband must be a lucky chap smiley
lucky chap ogini?

Re: Roman Goddess Steps Out In Chest-Baring Red Outfit (Photos) by Nobody: 1:13pm On Mar 04, 2018
Martin0:

hmm OK, u talked sense I will try as much as possible to reflect on these words.
yes nacheesy. Look at Ini Edo for example.her marriage broke up cos of infidelity.ladies like this wey dey too show off their assets on social media all the time are hardly faithful to one man. I doubt it if any naija man go bold marry this onecheesy.probably it might be a white man that got married to her cos those ones don't really care if their wife flirts around since many of them are into that cuckhold tincheesy. I hope her partner in crimecheesy cossy hooks up with a man soon.

1 Like

Re: Roman Goddess Steps Out In Chest-Baring Red Outfit (Photos) by Nobody: 1:15pm On Mar 04, 2018
DonPiiko:
Today is Sunday, who put this kind of topic on FP
an endtime moderatorcheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Roman Goddess Steps Out In Chest-Baring Red Outfit (Photos) by Nobody: 1:17pm On Mar 04, 2018
You make a lot of sense, I dislike a lot of females for this, even while you are dating them there will be cheating on you. I have seen many married women that play away match and it discourages me from wanting to settle down. I will probably find me 1 low-key chic that likes church and wife her as na those ones dey manage get self control
lefulefu:
yes nacheesy. Look at Ini Edo for example.her marriage broke up cos of infidelity.ladies like this wey dey too show off their assets on social media all the time are hardly faithful to one man. I doubt it if any naija man go bold marry this onecheesy.probably it might be a white man that got married to her cos those ones don't really care if their wife flirts around since many of them are into that cuckhold tincheesy. I hope her partner in crimecheesy cossy hooks up with a man soon.

1 Like

Re: Roman Goddess Steps Out In Chest-Baring Red Outfit (Photos) by banre(m): 1:22pm On Mar 04, 2018
nawa o
Re: Roman Goddess Steps Out In Chest-Baring Red Outfit (Photos) by Nobody: 1:28pm On Mar 04, 2018
DonPiiko:
You make a lot of sense, I dislike a lot of females for this, even while you are dating them there will be cheating on you. I have seen many married women that play away match and it discourages me from wanting to settle down. I will probably find me 1 low-key chic that likes church and wife her as an those ones dey manage get self control
married women that do play away match dat one na old story nacheesy. Some even turn their married homes to brothels when the husband is on a long business trip. The thing is dat if ur girl cheats on u while u both are dating then she's likely to still cheat on u when u both are married.A married woman that sleeps is a danger to the husband and the family as a whole cos she would be leaking secrets about her husband to her lovers..u know how women are nacheesy...when they are intimate with someone then they start giving out their deepest secrets. If a lady will be faithful to u then u will see the signs and being a church goer is no guarantee oo cos many strong church going ladies also have affairs with their pastors. On the case of Roman Goddess it is very hard for a runzgirl/ex runzgirl to be faithful to one man.
Re: Roman Goddess Steps Out In Chest-Baring Red Outfit (Photos) by thedondada(m): 1:33pm On Mar 04, 2018
OKorowanta:
Na Carmel toe I dey see so abi na film trick shocked

That toe must belong to some large sized camel.

camellus gigantica.
Re: Roman Goddess Steps Out In Chest-Baring Red Outfit (Photos) by Smarkie: 1:44pm On Mar 04, 2018
so slaying on the instagram is her job
Re: Roman Goddess Steps Out In Chest-Baring Red Outfit (Photos) by buchilino(m): 1:50pm On Mar 04, 2018
Ellabae:
This woman carry o. She is pretty though

REMOVE ALL MAKEUPS, LETS C HOW SHE LOOKS.
Re: Roman Goddess Steps Out In Chest-Baring Red Outfit (Photos) by watchindelta(m): 1:58pm On Mar 04, 2018
HER PUUS SY FAT CHAI undecided
Re: Roman Goddess Steps Out In Chest-Baring Red Outfit (Photos) by onecornerboy(m): 2:06pm On Mar 04, 2018
opomulero101:
Sunday mood, pls bitch don't kill my vibe
spoted
Re: Roman Goddess Steps Out In Chest-Baring Red Outfit (Photos) by zinaunreal(m): 2:16pm On Mar 04, 2018
Fear bitchess
Re: Roman Goddess Steps Out In Chest-Baring Red Outfit (Photos) by Godwin978(m): 2:30pm On Mar 04, 2018
see pussy pics
Re: Roman Goddess Steps Out In Chest-Baring Red Outfit (Photos) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Mar 04, 2018
If you meet a genuine Christian lady you will know, you can sense her spirituality from afar, there are some females that go to Church as a last resort in the hope of finding Mr Right, just pay attention to details. I regret all the the times I found church girls boring
lefulefu:
married women that do play away match dat one na old story nacheesy. Some even turn their married homes to brothels when the husband is on a long business trip. The thing is dat if ur girl cheats on u while u both are dating then she's likely to still cheat on u when u both are married.A married woman that sleeps is a danger to the husband and the family as a whole cos she would be leaking secrets about her husband to her lovers..u know how women are nacheesy...when they are intimate with someone then they start giving out their deepest secrets. If a lady will be faithful to u then u will see the signs and being a church goer is no guarantee oo cos many strong church going ladies also have affairs with their pastors. On the case of Roman Goddess it is very hard for a runzgirl/ex runzgirl to be faithful to one man.

1 Like

Re: Roman Goddess Steps Out In Chest-Baring Red Outfit (Photos) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Mar 04, 2018
Maxcollins042:
The camel toe though. It is so so......

probably fake

Re: Roman Goddess Steps Out In Chest-Baring Red Outfit (Photos) by MrMystrO(m): 2:48pm On Mar 04, 2018
Young03:
I rebuke u In Jesus name

Hahahahaha i understand you bro
Re: Roman Goddess Steps Out In Chest-Baring Red Outfit (Photos) by geedup(m): 2:49pm On Mar 04, 2018
CHAI!!!! Am teleporting back to 1960.....lost souls everywhere
Re: Roman Goddess Steps Out In Chest-Baring Red Outfit (Photos) by Kingsley10000: 3:32pm On Mar 04, 2018
weirdtee:
My Vaseline don finish o!
lol
Re: Roman Goddess Steps Out In Chest-Baring Red Outfit (Photos) by thunderbabs: 3:38pm On Mar 04, 2018
Buh warrisdis na... Dz one na shape? shocked abi contour
Re: Roman Goddess Steps Out In Chest-Baring Red Outfit (Photos) by Sagay212: 3:55pm On Mar 04, 2018
ipod prostitute
Re: Roman Goddess Steps Out In Chest-Baring Red Outfit (Photos) by billyG(m): 4:12pm On Mar 04, 2018
i see pig toe.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chioma Good Hair Wears Super Eagles Customized Jersey - Pictures / Olamide Responds To NBC Banning His Song "Wo" / [PHOTOS] 5 Celebrities Whose Twin Kids Will Make You Green With Envy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.