Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,763 members, 7,813,535 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:33 PM

Man Stabs Dad, Mum, Self ...says He Was Ordered By Spirit - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Man Stabs Dad, Mum, Self ...says He Was Ordered By Spirit (399 Views)

Man Stabs Lover To Death Before Taking His Own Life In Lagos (graphic Photos) / PDP Crisis: Adagunodo Exonerates Self, Says Osun Swc’s Petition Baseless / Separation Of My Dad & Mum Was A Very Difficult Period For Me – Juliana Olayode. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Stabs Dad, Mum, Self ...says He Was Ordered By Spirit by OrientDailyNews: 10:34am On Mar 04, 2018
By Phil Okose Onitsha

Barely one week after a man killed his four children, sister-in-law and himself at Awada, Onitsha suburb, similar incident has occurred at Ezimuko Nsukwu village, Abatete, Idemili North Local Government Area, Anambra state, as a 27 year old man, Ifeanyi Osita Oguejiofor, reportedly, stabbed his father, Osita Oguejiofor, to death, with a kitchen knife.

He also stabbed his mother who survived the attack, before he finally stabbed himself severally, apparently to commit suicide but was not successful.

Orient Daily reliably gathered that trouble started that fateful day at about 8am when the young man, a commercial motorcycle (okada) operator, approached his father and demanded for the money he had requested for the procurement of a new motorcycle since the one he was hitherto using for his commercial business had become old and worn out.

In response, his father had told him that he had no money to buy a new one but that he bought a new engine to replace the one in the old motorcycle since he said that the motorcycle is old and as such could not perform well.

The father's response, it was gathered, did not go down well with him and so he made straight for the kitchen, grabbed the kitchen knife and pounced on his father, stabbing him repeatedly on the neck and shoulder till he slumped and gave up the ghost.

His mother who was screaming for help was not left out as he also pounced on her and stabbed her on her ribs and shoulder and as she fell on the ground, he thought she was also dead and in a bid to escape the wrath of the law, tried to commit suicide by stabbing himself severally on the chest to no avail.

The cry of his mother attracted passers-by and neighbours who immediately alerted the local vigilance group and the Ogidi Divisional Police Officer, DPO. Mr Mark Ijarafu, who rushed to the scene with his Divisional Crime Officer, DCO,1, Mr Fidelis Eyisi and others and arrested the suspect.

Confessing to the crime when he was arrested, the man said that, "what I did was what my spirit asked me to do."

Confirming the incident, the DPO said that the corpse of the man's father has been deposited at Iyi-Enu Mission hospital morque Ogidi, while the mother has been treated in an undisclosed hospital and discharged.

According to him the suspect is cooling off at the cell while investigation is ongoing.

Inside sources revealed to Orient Daily that the suspect is a drug addict and a psychiatric patient which explains what led to such barbaric action against his family.

Source: https://orientdailynews.com.ng/crime/man-stabs-father-mother-abatete/

cc: @lalasticlala Seun

(1) (Reply)

Best Product Reviews / No General Texas, I Wont Disseminates The Information, But I Would Something Els / Is Skrill Really An Alternative To Paypal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.