Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,844 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

No General Texas, I Wont Disseminates The Information, But I Would Something Els - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / No General Texas, I Wont Disseminates The Information, But I Would Something Els (402 Views)

There Will Be No General Elections In 2023-apostle Okikijesu / What Are The Things I Would Regret If I Don't Do Before Thirty Years Of Age? / I Am Over 30 Years Old But I Want To Blow Banger On New Year. Is That Foolish? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

No General Texas, I Wont Disseminates The Information, But I Would Something Els by Tonway(m): 3:17pm On Mar 25, 2018
This current generation of the Nigerian Army have failed, they are a national disgrace and do not merit our sympathy nor support.

I deliberately settle on this title so as to see if I can communicate or register a thing in the consciousness of all the other top military hierarchy and Brigadier General Texas Chukwu, Director, Army Public Relations, who in a statement debunking Elder Statesman, Brig General Theophilus Yakubu Danjuma’s allegation that the military is colluding and aiding criminals and killers in the land. The military Spokesman in his statement directed that we used our respective platforms to disseminate military’s denial of the allegation to Nigerians. But you what, I vehemently refused to carry out this directive of the Military’s Public Relations’ Directorate because I want to let the military know that they don’t have any right or what so ever to just handover a statement we believe otherwise with just a command to go and disseminate. I want the military to learn a thing from our refusal to carry out their biddings on professional and ethic ground, as well as on matter of principle and good reasoning not to be their hatchet man as they have on their part jettisoned professionalism, ethic, good conscience and principle and turned themselves into politicians’ hatchet men in a democratic government. I want the military to wake up and be professional and refused every time politicians hands them an unpopular script and asked them to interpret. For complete reading, clickhttp://www.friendsofnaija.com.ng/2018/03/no-general-texas-i-wont-disseminates.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

My Okada Story / Navy Vessels, B-1s Obliterate 3 Syrian Targets In Strike / Dina Donut Giveaway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.