Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,087 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:54 AM

Fiorentina Captain Davide Astori Has Died In His Sleep - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Fiorentina Captain Davide Astori Has Died In His Sleep (47588 Views)

Chelsea's Davide Zappacosta Set To Join Roma On Season-long Loan / Davide Astori Burial: Thousands Of Fans Pay Tribute (Picture Update) / Victor Moses Mocked By Chelsea Teammates On Bench After Davide Zappacosta’s Goal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fiorentina Captain Davide Astori Has Died In His Sleep by ozoebuka1(m): 1:26pm On Mar 04, 2018
All matches in seria A has been cancelled. Rip to the man
Re: Fiorentina Captain Davide Astori Has Died In His Sleep by mikebrown92: 1:28pm On Mar 04, 2018
fvckme:

Go your backyard and check some Nigerian club sides players who died this year already.
Then try check through Europe.
Except you don’t read news cool
Why u hiding under Female gender?
Re: Fiorentina Captain Davide Astori Has Died In His Sleep by BABANGBALI: 1:31pm On Mar 04, 2018
These Fulani herdsmen have goned international to kill foreigners too, na wa o

1 Like

Re: Fiorentina Captain Davide Astori Has Died In His Sleep by haibe(m): 1:33pm On Mar 04, 2018
Very Sad.. my favourite gold ball defender in Pes 2018
Re: Fiorentina Captain Davide Astori Has Died In His Sleep by bluegrass07: 1:37pm On Mar 04, 2018
ReverendLucifer:
*hiss*

Thought it was sarrki sef

This is rude, harsh and wicked. Pls do not allow political differences drive us to this kind of rage.

Remain blessed
Re: Fiorentina Captain Davide Astori Has Died In His Sleep by gurunlocker: 1:41pm On Mar 04, 2018
May he RIP

I guess that's why all SERIA A matches were postponed...
Re: Fiorentina Captain Davide Astori Has Died In His Sleep by emperormossad(m): 1:43pm On Mar 04, 2018
May his soul rest in peace.
Some people simply lack respect for the dead.
I don't know if it stems from being raised in dysfunctional homes but that also doesn't grant them the leeway to the childish.

1 Like

Re: Fiorentina Captain Davide Astori Has Died In His Sleep by emperormossad(m): 1:43pm On Mar 04, 2018
I don't know if it stems from being raised in dysfunctional homes but that also doesn't grant them the leeway to be childish.

1 Like

Re: Fiorentina Captain Davide Astori Has Died In His Sleep by jamescross: 1:44pm On Mar 04, 2018
imagine if it's Neymar shocked (sorry but that's 222m not in naira, but in euros)
Re: Fiorentina Captain Davide Astori Has Died In His Sleep by Topmaike007(m): 1:46pm On Mar 04, 2018
ReverendLucifer:
*hiss*

Thought it was sarrki sef
funny you brogrin
Re: Fiorentina Captain Davide Astori Has Died In His Sleep by somteez: 1:47pm On Mar 04, 2018
For my fellow gamblers play udinese straight win. Sure game. RIP BRO
Re: Fiorentina Captain Davide Astori Has Died In His Sleep by Nobody: 1:47pm On Mar 04, 2018
bedspread:
It is appointed unto man to die once... after that THE JUDGEMENT!!
Death is a Neccessary Neccessity that will occur No matter who you are , What you Do, What you have, and all that....

The Best Gift to give Yourself is to Believe in the Only Begotten son of GOD, JESUS CHRIST... and Confess him as your Lord and Savior while you are alive...

Sudden Death....Sudden Glory

FALSE!
Re: Fiorentina Captain Davide Astori Has Died In His Sleep by mistercharles: 1:47pm On Mar 04, 2018
Young03:
oh so them go postpone this game

oh my ticket oo

e go reduce the money
grin grin grin
cheesy cheesy
Re: Fiorentina Captain Davide Astori Has Died In His Sleep by Burgerlomo: 1:47pm On Mar 04, 2018
RIP cool
Re: Fiorentina Captain Davide Astori Has Died In His Sleep by bedspread: 1:47pm On Mar 04, 2018
frosbel2:

FALSE!
Re: Fiorentina Captain Davide Astori Has Died In His Sleep by kalu61(m): 1:50pm On Mar 04, 2018
Drunkpunter:

I think so, cardiac arrest.
The guy use ur bain drink afternoon garri
Re: Fiorentina Captain Davide Astori Has Died In His Sleep by Heineken(m): 1:51pm On Mar 04, 2018
gr8tone:
This must be the reason they cancel all matches for today. Wow! This is serious. RIP
that's the reason
Re: Fiorentina Captain Davide Astori Has Died In His Sleep by kalu61(m): 1:52pm On Mar 04, 2018
emperormossad:
I don't know if it stems from being raised in dysfunctional homes but that also doesn't grant them the leeway to be childish.
anye na way ya
Re: Fiorentina Captain Davide Astori Has Died In His Sleep by zinaunreal(m): 1:53pm On Mar 04, 2018
fvckme:

Go your backyard and check some Nigerian club sides players who died this year already.
Then try check through Europe.
Except you don’t read news cool
so they cannot die again because they are footballers. Dont you know footballers are plenty?
Re: Fiorentina Captain Davide Astori Has Died In His Sleep by kalu61(m): 1:54pm On Mar 04, 2018
haibe:
Very Sad.. my favourite gold ball defender in Pes 2018
Ok,that what you remember him 4.
Re: Fiorentina Captain Davide Astori Has Died In His Sleep by Nobody: 1:55pm On Mar 04, 2018
Drunkpunter:

Who else do you know ma?
I like this your meme oooo.
But if I save am e no de open for my phone.
I don de try save dis thing for some time now, all to no avail
Re: Fiorentina Captain Davide Astori Has Died In His Sleep by Alejo01(m): 1:56pm On Mar 04, 2018
Vanity upon vanity....
Re: Fiorentina Captain Davide Astori Has Died In His Sleep by Drunkpunter(m): 1:57pm On Mar 04, 2018
ladiesreject:

I like this your meme oooo.
But if I save am e no de open for my phone.
I don de try save dis thing for some time now, all to no avail

My brother nor stress yourself, just screenshot the meme then crop am...shikena!!!
Re: Fiorentina Captain Davide Astori Has Died In His Sleep by haibe(m): 1:57pm On Mar 04, 2018
kalu61:
Ok,that what you remember him 4.
yes
Re: Fiorentina Captain Davide Astori Has Died In His Sleep by onadana: 1:59pm On Mar 04, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

So sad.

Research has proven that people who die in their sleeps apparently had a terrible bad dream and died of the shock from it.

The worst thing that can happen to a person is to have a heart attack while having sex in the dream...

Being sane is a privilege. How can you be so insensitive. Show respect.
Re: Fiorentina Captain Davide Astori Has Died In His Sleep by Drunkpunter(m): 2:00pm On Mar 04, 2018
mikebrown92:

Why u hiding under Female gender?

Sharp guy!!! I taught as much too, just ignore the she-male. Have a blissful Sunday.
Re: Fiorentina Captain Davide Astori Has Died In His Sleep by Siki355(m): 2:01pm On Mar 04, 2018
dats how my gud frnd died while sleeping on Wednesday
just in d space of 2hrs.
he was awake as at 12:15am, his mum heard a strange sound around 3am rush to his room n found him dead...

what could b d cause?

3 Likes

Re: Fiorentina Captain Davide Astori Has Died In His Sleep by Ellabae(f): 2:01pm On Mar 04, 2018
RIP Sir

1 Like

Re: Fiorentina Captain Davide Astori Has Died In His Sleep by adahgold(m): 2:03pm On Mar 04, 2018
fvckme:
Why all this footballers dying like chickens this days?
RIP to the dead

I love this your name, hope you can handle big cassava and cucumber as you said.
Re: Fiorentina Captain Davide Astori Has Died In His Sleep by Cadec007(m): 2:07pm On Mar 04, 2018
Oh! My! RIP! BRO!
Re: Fiorentina Captain Davide Astori Has Died In His Sleep by Ashley86400: 2:09pm On Mar 04, 2018
His kid was born just two weeks ago. .wow. sad

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fiorentina Captain Davide Astori Has Died In His Sleep by marcoreus(m): 2:14pm On Mar 04, 2018
RIP ASTORI

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Carl Ikeme With His Wife & Two Children (Photo) / AFCON 2023: Super Eagles squad to get $7m if they win the tournament / Victor Osimhen Surprised By Napoli Fans At AFCON 2024

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.