Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

Nurse Abducted By Boko Haram In Rann Speaks: ‘Tell My Parents I’m In Trouble’ - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nurse Abducted By Boko Haram In Rann Speaks: ‘Tell My Parents I’m In Trouble’ (39405 Views)

8000 Flee From Rann In Borno To Cameroon After Boko Haram Attack / Abducted Rann Nurse Becomes Boko Haram Member, Sends Warning Whatsapp Message / Photo Of A Nurse Abducted By Boko Haram Members During The Attack In Rann, Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nurse Abducted By Boko Haram In Rann Speaks: ‘Tell My Parents I’m In Trouble’ by olamil34(m): 9:12pm On Mar 04, 2018
deanoffaculty:

Are you for real? How can FG dialogue with a faceless group of people? What are they agitating for that FG will dialogue with them? These guys are terrorists for crying out loud. If FG should make that mistake of dialogue, several other sects will spring up and there we just landed in serious mess.....cos other sects will want to get their own share of the cake.
The point is: let Bokko boys come out openly if they want dialogue. Let them be bold enough to responsible for negotiation if truly they want dialogue. Seriously...dialogue for what?

That's the most beautiful picture I have ever seen this year
Re: Nurse Abducted By Boko Haram In Rann Speaks: ‘Tell My Parents I’m In Trouble’ by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 9:12pm On Mar 04, 2018
kabrud:
[s][/s]
Keep spreading the trash with the hope that corruption will be returned. But I assure you, 2023 will just be the starting point for wailing by corruption agents working day and night for the return of corruption. All what is happening now is just setting the stage clear for proper clamp down on them. So, go in search of legitimate business and stop wailing, it won't stop soon.
Imagine what you just said. Will you say amen if I pray that you experience what the young lady is experiencing right now?
Re: Nurse Abducted By Boko Haram In Rann Speaks: ‘Tell My Parents I’m In Trouble’ by Yankee101: 9:15pm On Mar 04, 2018
This is so painful
Re: Nurse Abducted By Boko Haram In Rann Speaks: ‘Tell My Parents I’m In Trouble’ by JideAmuGiaka: 9:18pm On Mar 04, 2018
12submarine:

The nairaland billionaire himself, I swear igbo no get shame for body. See the life you are living, billionaire, yet with a diary of worthless listed social media usernames pasting them everywhere. I can swear with anything, you are a pathetic pauper. I just pity your life. Do these people even respond to your quotes? I know in your mind, you are seriously trolling them, smh. And funny as it is, a person like me who is not a rich man can't do this nonsense which makes me have the feeling that I am much better than you.

Shut up and do the needful oya......

1 Like

Re: Nurse Abducted By Boko Haram In Rann Speaks: ‘Tell My Parents I’m In Trouble’ by hugoboss36(m): 9:19pm On Mar 04, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

IF YOU EVER FIND YOURSELF IN SUCH A CONDITION,
REMEMBER TO TAKE SELFIES WITH YOUR ABDUCTORS, OR SHOOT A VIDEO WITH THEM, UPLOAD ON YOUTUBE & INSTA, BEFORE BEING TAKEN AWAY. undecided
...ur just talking as if they will allow u to make those voice/video calls..my friend..i dont think u've been under attack less like that..u wont even think..u'll just be running..see you...pray make u no enter..
Re: Nurse Abducted By Boko Haram In Rann Speaks: ‘Tell My Parents I’m In Trouble’ by Ojuororun(m): 9:26pm On Mar 04, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

She tried but a voice note isn't enough.

Unless she was using one of those Innjoo phones with terrible camera resolutions.
She should have filmed the faces of the attackers or pictured her abductors.

That way it will be easier to track them down.
Because I honestly don't see those rabid terrorists letting this fresh fish go.
THAT WILL NOT BE VERY EASY FOR HER TO DO , ITS RISK TO HER LIFE.
Re: Nurse Abducted By Boko Haram In Rann Speaks: ‘Tell My Parents I’m In Trouble’ by OhiOfIhima: 9:32pm On Mar 04, 2018
mikejj:
how wish somebody will follow me lets go and rescue her..c fine girl.
I volunteer to go wit u man but make travel go village come o because my Odeshi has spoiled by Lagos Jamboree
Re: Nurse Abducted By Boko Haram In Rann Speaks: ‘Tell My Parents I’m In Trouble’ by Nobody: 9:36pm On Mar 04, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

REMEMBER TO TAKE SELFIES WITH YOUR ABDUCTORS, OR SHOOT A VIDEO WITH THEM, UPLOAD ON YOUTUBE & INSTA, BEFORE BEING TAKEN AWAY. undecided

The guy is a fool. See comment, she should have filmed Bokoharam that are trigger ready.
Re: Nurse Abducted By Boko Haram In Rann Speaks: ‘Tell My Parents I’m In Trouble’ by 12submarine(m): 9:42pm On Mar 04, 2018
JideAmuGiaka:

Shut up and do the needful oya......
The billionaire himself. How many billions is in your acc now? Smh for igbos.
Re: Nurse Abducted By Boko Haram In Rann Speaks: ‘Tell My Parents I’m In Trouble’ by Hotzone(m): 9:45pm On Mar 04, 2018
How can someone release such voice note? For whose interest? Is it going to facilitate the immediate release of the girl or worsen her condition in the hand of her abductees?
Boko haram everywhere!!!!
One day, all their secretes must be exposed in Jesus Christ of Nazareth's name, AMEN!!!!
Re: Nurse Abducted By Boko Haram In Rann Speaks: ‘Tell My Parents I’m In Trouble’ by Nobody: 9:46pm On Mar 04, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Unless she was using one of those Innjoo phones with terrible camera resolutions.

Your brain needs some engine oil to work properly.
grin
If it were you, you would have filmed your abductors because you are not using "one of those Innjoo phones"

I love reading your comments on every thread because you are a comedian
Re: Nurse Abducted By Boko Haram In Rann Speaks: ‘Tell My Parents I’m In Trouble’ by mikejj(m): 9:47pm On Mar 04, 2018
OhiOfIhima:
I volunteer to go wit u man but make travel go village come o because my Odeshi has spoiled by Lagos Jamboree
hahaha.na yanki jumbo strong pass
Re: Nurse Abducted By Boko Haram In Rann Speaks: ‘Tell My Parents I’m In Trouble’ by Abdulazeez007(m): 9:48pm On Mar 04, 2018
FortifiedCity:
angry

stories like this make me wanna cry. Take my word the way you want. I don't care.

I have tried to imagine how peaceful the world would have been if radical Islamism didn't exist. Check out all the countries that are not receptive of such ideas, they are some of the most peaceful, wealthiest and most productive countries on the planet. It's either they are killing to satisfy whom they worship or they are being used by politicians to cause instability in the world.

In the case of bokoharam, it started when OBJ was President but it didn't pose much of a threat until your current President started supporting and probably funding them. If it wasn't that way, why on earth would bokoharam appoint him as a mediator during GEJ's regime.

Now they have grown so big and even subtly funded with tax payers money in exchange for abductees. This is happening when bokoharam ran out of funds.

I will get to a position of paramount authority someday, and all I'll do is to make idiots who have put this country in a mess pay dearly with their lives and that of their children.

This country and the entire world means so much to me; I am the master for crying out loud.

They will pay! So help me O God the creator.
Islamism you say?
The girl kidnapped is a muslim, Mosques, schools are been brought down with bombs and yet you say its ISLAM?
Why being bias?
What you got to say about the NIGER DELTA boys?
DONT they kill?
Oh because the media don't report theirs as they do for BHT b because the are under disguise of ISLAM! The government pays them a hell of money and yet you just open your mouth to mention it's ISLAM. E ask know this is politics, yet because religion is involved you ignore that politics and go for the religion. #reasonUp

1 Like

Re: Nurse Abducted By Boko Haram In Rann Speaks: ‘Tell My Parents I’m In Trouble’ by mvem(m): 9:49pm On Mar 04, 2018
franchasng:
#fact

The whole northern Muslim youths are potential Boko Haram! They are ready to kill for Allah and Mohammed and that's why it is easier for Boko Haram recruiters to brainwash them and recruit them.

Northern Muslims need to be deradicalised but it won't happen because their politicians and elites see them as easy tools to use to win elections and attack their perceived enemies and remain power brokers in Nigeria.

This is the payback, no hope until they change their ways and seek for forgiveness from God.

Northern Muslims spilled a lot of innocent Christian bloods in the name of religious crises and protests.....+ 1966 northern pogrom against the Igbos, man may forget but nature never forgets cry
...during the pogrom it was not about religion but ethnicity...the north and even west killed and maimed the south easterners...it wasnt religion but ethnicity...moreover Benue,Kaduna,plateau etc have majority Christian population and took part in the pogrom...my view though...
Re: Nurse Abducted By Boko Haram In Rann Speaks: ‘Tell My Parents I’m In Trouble’ by mvem(m): 9:52pm On Mar 04, 2018
I actually pity this lady...It will take God to keep her Intact.....
Re: Nurse Abducted By Boko Haram In Rann Speaks: ‘Tell My Parents I’m In Trouble’ by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 9:52pm On Mar 04, 2018
the Fulani dullard instead of him to carry gun like retire general enter sambisa go rescue these ppl he no fit, rather he went to kano state for owambe, from there he head to Accra.... we have a clueless confusionist in Aso rock
Re: Nurse Abducted By Boko Haram In Rann Speaks: ‘Tell My Parents I’m In Trouble’ by lastdon5: 9:55pm On Mar 04, 2018
chai... sweet Christian nurse!

have anybody noticed that they're abducting female Christians?
Buhari won't say or do anything oh... if it's wedding rice now... you'll see him live, flashing his missing tooth.
Re: Nurse Abducted By Boko Haram In Rann Speaks: ‘Tell My Parents I’m In Trouble’ by ruggedtimi(m): 10:06pm On Mar 04, 2018
i listened to the audio and i feel so sad..whats happening to nigeria. Most of us don't feel this because we are living peacefully in our various areas. Take a second and think about the trauma and fear the people of borno are living with...tomorrow if anything happens in france you see nigerians updating their facebook status "lets pray for france". What our president those is to attend occasions and travel for conferences. Is high time nigerians sit up and dont be decieved by politicians APC OR PDP especially the old cargoes, they are only after their pockets nothing more. See bayelsa state today if u visit there you wont believe that is the state which produces 70% of nigeria's oil revenue. The koko is corruption that's what is killing nigeria....
Re: Nurse Abducted By Boko Haram In Rann Speaks: ‘Tell My Parents I’m In Trouble’ by smileyoo: 10:17pm On Mar 04, 2018
the zombiesm of some nigerians is even irritating, the same fraud govt of bubu is claiming they 've defeated boko-harram, yet they 're paying ransome for the release of people kidnapped by this same defeated boko-harram. nigeria zombies still believed this lies, bubu's paying of ransome to these beasts is even empowering them in their evil mission of destructions. so sad, just see fine girl these 2kobo brains, 'll soon defile. pls nigerians keep off from that zone, until when bubu 'll be serious in defeating boko-harram, by going after the sponsors. payment of ransome is even part of sponsoring of boko-harram that need to be stopped.
Re: Nurse Abducted By Boko Haram In Rann Speaks: ‘Tell My Parents I’m In Trouble’ by franchasng: 10:29pm On Mar 04, 2018
mvem:
...during the pogrom it was not about religion but ethnicity...the north and even west killed and maimed the south easterners...it wasnt religion but ethnicity...moreover Benue,Kaduna,plateau etc have majority Christian population and took part in the pogrom...my view though...
yes it was ethnicity but the Yorubas didn't participate in the 1966 pogrom, but Plateau, Benue, Kano, Kaduna, Yobe, Borno, etc, etc participated in the 1966 pogrom aimed at killing innocent Igbos living in the north and of course Plateau, Benue, etc are all paying the price.

Can't you see how nature has put enmity between all those northern tribes that connived to commit that 1966 pogrom and now Boko Haram

No matter what u do in life, u cannot run away from natural reward for every evil u do against humanity. And one thing God and nature frown at so much is killing of innocent strangers in your home or land.

Killing of innocent unarmed children and women, these attrocities, mankind never forgives without paying the perpetrators back in folds
Re: Nurse Abducted By Boko Haram In Rann Speaks: ‘Tell My Parents I’m In Trouble’ by ballerin(m): 10:30pm On Mar 04, 2018
Aiye o
Re: Nurse Abducted By Boko Haram In Rann Speaks: ‘Tell My Parents I’m In Trouble’ by ANOWEDGREAT: 10:32pm On Mar 04, 2018
[quote author=FortifiedCity post=65549056] angry

stories like this make me wanna cry. Take my word the way you want. I don't care.

I have tried to imagine how peaceful the world would have been if radical Islamism didn't exist. Check out all the countries that are not receptive of such ideas, they are some of the most peaceful, wealthiest and most productive countries on the planet. It's either they are killing to satisfy whom they worship or they are being used by politicians to cause instability in the world.

In the case of bokoharam, it started when OBJ was President but it didn't pose much of a threat until your current President started supporting and probably funding them. If it wasn't that way, why on earth would bokoharam appoint him as a mediator during GEJ's regime.

Now they have grown so big and even subtly funded with tax payers money in exchange for abductees. This is happening when bokoharam ran out of funds.

I will get to a position of paramount authority someday, and all I'll do is to make idiots who have put this country in a mess pay dearly with their lives and that of their children.

This country and the entire world means so much to me; I am the master for crying out loud.

They will pay! So help me O God the creator.[/quote

Any attempt to carry out this ur plans will obviously be resisted by these same Muslim core North it may even lead to major crises or war. This is what ezeogu, ojukwu, orkar and recently nmk tried to stop but couldn't.
Re: Nurse Abducted By Boko Haram In Rann Speaks: ‘Tell My Parents I’m In Trouble’ by AnanseK(m): 10:40pm On Mar 04, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

Why do you think that will help? We have uncountable number of Shekau’s pictures over the last 8 years.

How did that help?
Re: Nurse Abducted By Boko Haram In Rann Speaks: ‘Tell My Parents I’m In Trouble’ by franchasng: 10:43pm On Mar 04, 2018
Abdulazeez007:
Islamism you say?
The girl kidnapped is a muslim, Mosques, schools are been brought down with bombs and yet you say its ISLAM?
Why being bias?
What you got to say about the NIGER DELTA boys?
DONT they kill?
Oh because the media don't report theirs as they do for BHT b because the are under disguise of ISLAM! The government pays them a hell of money and yet you just open your mouth to mention it's ISLAM. E ask know this is politics, yet because religion is involved you ignore that politics and go for the religion. #reasonUp
Brother Azeez, it is Islam! Ask Boko Haram what they are fighting for They said they want an Islamic state ruled by Sharia law and total Islamic principles. They have made their mission known.

Now ask Niger Delta Militants what they are fighting for They will tell u they want Niger Delta people to control their crude oil resources, they will tell u they want more developmental projects in Niger Deltax they will tell u they want all intl oil companies to relocate their HQs to Niger Delta, they will never tell u that they want Christian state to be ruled and governed by Biblical laws and doctrines.

This is why everybody is accusing Islam and Muslims!

Why is it that Islam doctrines encourage radicalization of Muslims and make it easy for Muslims to be violent and kill others easily

Muslims must come out clean and condemn the radical Islam doctrines and clerics teaching Muslims not to be tolerant of other people and their religion.

This is 2018, religious doctrine and trying to be a religious fanatics should never be the priority of any right thinking human being in our today world, think technology and innovation and not Qoranic doctrines.

If Pastors start preaching and encouraging Christians to fight and attack other religions until they become Christians at all cost, then I will stop attending Church and will stop being a Christian.

Muslims should learn to win worshippers by preaching peace, prosperity, healing the sick, helping the poor, establishing modern schools to teach people to become entrepreneurs, scientists, engineers, etc and not by violence and terrorism, it may have worked in the 1900s, but it will never work now, never!

2 Likes

Re: Nurse Abducted By Boko Haram In Rann Speaks: ‘Tell My Parents I’m In Trouble’ by AnanseK(m): 10:47pm On Mar 04, 2018
franchasng:
yes it was ethnicity but the Yorubas didn't participate in the 1966 pogrom, but Plateau, Benue, Kano, Kaduna, Yobe, Borno, etc, etc participated in the 1966 pogrom aimed at killing innocent Igbos living in the north and of course Plateau, Benue, etc are all paying the price.
Can't you see how nature has put enmity between all those northern tribes that connived to commit that 1966 pogrom and now Boko Haram
No matter what u do in life, u cannot run away from natural reward for every evil u do against humanity. And one thing God and nature frown at so much is killing of innocent strangers in your home or land.
Killing of innocent unarmed children and women, these attrocities, mankind never forgives without paying the perpetrators back in folds

You will of course carefully avoid the January 1966 cold blood murder of Northern and Western Political and Military Leaders in the first and bloodiest military coup in the history of Nigeria. Blame Kaduna Nzeugwu and ifeajuna and their tribesmen for derailing Nigeria. They started it all, with their ethnic cleansing coup.
Re: Nurse Abducted By Boko Haram In Rann Speaks: ‘Tell My Parents I’m In Trouble’ by Nairalandqueen(f): 10:52pm On Mar 04, 2018
adadike281:
The north is d problem of d north! the northern politicians have refused to enlighten the poor northerners. The poor northerners are the true followers of Mohammad and his moon god who asked them to breed like rabbits in order to take over the world. This in turn results to Almajiris and from Almajiris to boko haram.
I only pity the Christians in d north. If they will agree with me, I would advise them to relocate. As for Ndigbo in that north east, agha akalaka adighi eri nwa ngworo. Igbo soldiers,resign! don't die in vain. don't die for northerners. Nigeria is not at war only the north is at war with itself.
Finally to Buhari, Shame on u sir, for under your watch , the north east is now wasted and desolate. Good day nairalanders.

Only a fool would die for the zoo Nigeria lol igbo man stay alive and let terrorist Muslims fight them self
Re: Nurse Abducted By Boko Haram In Rann Speaks: ‘Tell My Parents I’m In Trouble’ by franchasng: 10:54pm On Mar 04, 2018
AnanseK:

You will of course carefully avoid the January 1966 cold blood murder of Northern and Western Political and Military Leaders in the first and bloodiest military coup in the history of Nigeria. Blame Kaduna Nzeugwu and ifeajuna and their tribesmen for derailing Nigeria. They started it all.
my brother, that coup was a mistake, a sad one I condemn, but my anger is, okay u killed the Igbo head of state Gen. Ironsi and many other Igbo soldiers while they were asleep at Dordan barracks led by Buhari, etc....that I cannot condemn cos its a counter coup and a military and politicians affair, no worries, but the big question foreign journalists and all foreign observers were asking then was: why involve innocent Igbo civilians living peacefully in your region in your counter coup Why must u kill innocent strangers living in your land because a misunderstanding between you and fellow soldiers from their region

Will it be justified for Igbos to kill Yorubas living in Igbo land just becaust Tinubu killed and removed an Igbo politician in Lagos

Always stand for the truth so nature wont visit you! Be careful of what u say or do in life, life is more spiritual and mysterious than u can imagine

3 Likes

Re: Nurse Abducted By Boko Haram In Rann Speaks: ‘Tell My Parents I’m In Trouble’ by Nairalandqueen(f): 10:55pm On Mar 04, 2018
NaijaMutant:
What does Nigeria actually gain in fighting bokoharam undecided

It has all been losses on different fronts from losses of life and properties to losses on the ever increasing defense budget undecided

Let us dialogue with bokoharam and settle these boys once and for all.

I'll repeat this for all to read, the government should dialogue with bokoharam and know what their demands are.

For instance, the recently borrowed $1billion to fight bokoharam can be used to settle this guys and let's end this foolish and unprofitable war

The demand is simple give them the Islamic country that they want not everyone wants to be a Nigerian they want some part of the north to be Islamic country so give it to them simple as Abcd.... You can not force people to be united in this shit hole
Re: Nurse Abducted By Boko Haram In Rann Speaks: ‘Tell My Parents I’m In Trouble’ by adadike281(f): 10:55pm On Mar 04, 2018
Nairalandqueen:

Only a fool would die for the zoo Nigeria lol igbo man stay alive and let terrorist Muslims fight them self
yes Nwanem, why should we plug head into what we know nothing about.
Re: Nurse Abducted By Boko Haram In Rann Speaks: ‘Tell My Parents I’m In Trouble’ by Nairalandqueen(f): 10:56pm On Mar 04, 2018
deanoffaculty:

Are you for real? How can FG dialogue with a faceless group of people? What are they agitating for that FG will dialogue with them? These guys are terrorists for crying out loud. If FG should make that mistake of dialogue, several other sects will spring up and there we just landed in serious mess.....cos other sects will want to get their own share of the cake.
The point is: let Bokko boys come out openly if they want dialogue. Let them be bold enough to responsible for negotiation if truly they want dialogue. Seriously...dialogue for what?

The demand is simple give them the Islamic country that they want not everyone wants to be a Nigerian they want some part of the north to be Islamic country so give it to them simple as Abcd.... You can not force people to be united in this poo hole
Re: Nurse Abducted By Boko Haram In Rann Speaks: ‘Tell My Parents I’m In Trouble’ by Ayodeji2k14: 10:59pm On Mar 04, 2018
mvem:
I actually pity this lady...It will take God to keep her Intact.....
Her pussy will surely suffer.
Re: Nurse Abducted By Boko Haram In Rann Speaks: ‘Tell My Parents I’m In Trouble’ by rewarder: 11:02pm On Mar 04, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I wonder if na head u take come out from your mom belle...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Peter Obi Can Win The Presidential Election; My Memo To His Social Media Sup / IPOB Supporters Bow Their Heads For Nnamdi Kanu (Photos, Video) / Rutile, Galena, Uranium Discovered In Cross River State By Chinese Men (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.