Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,391 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

Abdulrazak Olayinka Abdulazeez Is A Fraud. Beware. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Abdulrazak Olayinka Abdulazeez Is A Fraud. Beware. (2768 Views)

Vbhostnet.com Is A FRAUD/SCAM Site / Sunday Lagolewe (Kingdolo) Is a Big Scammer, Beware! / Beware: Guest Posting Is Usurping Your Revenue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abdulrazak Olayinka Abdulazeez Is A Fraud. Beware. by NGMontana(m): 12:41pm On Mar 04, 2018
Be wary of this guy, he claims to be a webmaster but he is nothing but a petty thief. His phone number is +234 815 311 2529.

Don't worry I would get to you very soon, you stole from the wrong person, I would treat you like you stole 1 million naira, just wait and see.

His email is W33consult@gmail.com
His username was w33consult but he has deactivated it.
Re: Abdulrazak Olayinka Abdulazeez Is A Fraud. Beware. by yomalex(m): 5:30pm On Mar 04, 2018
what did you do?
what did he do?
Details please

1 Like

Re: Abdulrazak Olayinka Abdulazeez Is A Fraud. Beware. by goldtooth: 8:01pm On Mar 04, 2018
yomalex:
what did you do?
what did he do?
Details please

Yeah he needs to give details. How did it happen?
Re: Abdulrazak Olayinka Abdulazeez Is A Fraud. Beware. by NGMontana(m): 2:08pm On Mar 05, 2018
Paid him to build me a website, he claimed he was building it offline, then came back telling me he needed extra 3k to buy premium plugins, I gave it to him because well it's just chicken change, the poor thief actually deactivated his nairaland account because of that! because of 9,000 naira!! lmao.

I can let the money go, but I just feel like teaching this one a lesson, I'd get to you soon Razak, don't worry. I am going straight to your bank on Wednesday, my girlfriend works at GT bank coincidentally.

2 Likes

Re: Abdulrazak Olayinka Abdulazeez Is A Fraud. Beware. by NGMontana(m): 2:16pm On Mar 05, 2018
Abdulrazak Olayinka Abdulazeez
GT bank

The thiefs account number, don't fall a pray, although he won't even have this bank account by weekend.

1 Like

Re: Abdulrazak Olayinka Abdulazeez Is A Fraud. Beware. by dayteeconcept(m): 4:01pm On Mar 05, 2018
THE GUY SELF SCAM ME ALMOST 30K WHEN HE PROMISED TO BUILD SITE FOR ME......

1 Like

Re: Abdulrazak Olayinka Abdulazeez Is A Fraud. Beware. by yomalex(m): 10:43am On Mar 06, 2018
that's rather unfortunate.
Re: Abdulrazak Olayinka Abdulazeez Is A Fraud. Beware. by DAYTEECOM(m): 7:03pm On Mar 06, 2018
ONE THING ABOUT THE GUY IS THAT HE HAVE SO MANY NUMBER

1 Like

Re: Abdulrazak Olayinka Abdulazeez Is A Fraud. Beware. by OlayinkaTemi: 11:25pm On Oct 30, 2018
He has defrauded me too, he built a mobile app for me, he and absconded, no source code was given to me, he even made a way with my 29000, here is the account number he gave me 2213429207
Abdulazeez Abdulrazak Olayinka
Zenith Bank PLC
His numbers are not going through again
Re: Abdulrazak Olayinka Abdulazeez Is A Fraud. Beware. by GAYENI72(m): 6:28am On Oct 31, 2018
His days are numbered
OlayinkaTemi:
He has defrauded me too, he built a mobile app for me, he and absconded, no source code was given to me, he even made a way with my 29000, here is the account number he gave me 2213429207
Zenith Bank PLC
Re: Abdulrazak Olayinka Abdulazeez Is A Fraud. Beware. by GAYENI72(m): 6:33am On Oct 31, 2018
I have all the details you need to track him with...He stays in kano or kaduna
The tech company he train at...I have there details
They did a follow up for me on how to get him arrested but ,I just don't have the time for travelling.
If u want all the details just message my WhatsApp 7082376705
GAYENI72:
His days are numbered
Re: Abdulrazak Olayinka Abdulazeez Is A Fraud. Beware. by GAYENI72(m): 6:39am On Oct 31, 2018
Check this link you will see all his pictures there

https://www.nairaland.com/4221926/femi-olayinka-scammer...beware

OlayinkaTemi:
Zenith Bank PLC
Re: Abdulrazak Olayinka Abdulazeez Is A Fraud. Beware. by funkylarry(m): 7:57pm On Oct 31, 2018
wow....I met d guy on nairaland..built an app for me and my sis...after which he disappeared with our money that was sent b to him for a crucial purpose...told me stays in bauchi..he was always coming up with terrible lies whenever he fell short of his responsibility in the course of our dealings.really unfortunate that this newt of a guy is soiling d reputation of online app n web developers.
Re: Abdulrazak Olayinka Abdulazeez Is A Fraud. Beware. by eoeefosa: 9:28am On Jun 26, 2020
Abdulazeez Olayinka Abdulrazak
Zenith Bank
This is a Fraudulent account

1 Like

Re: Abdulrazak Olayinka Abdulazeez Is A Fraud. Beware. by codesngr(m): 10:17am On Jun 26, 2020
Many are on nairaland . only few are the main web developer. be careful when hiring someone. dont go for cheap , they are likely scammers, go for quality ask for reviews of their work
Re: Abdulrazak Olayinka Abdulazeez Is A Fraud. Beware. by Holuwasegun1(m): 12:51pm On Jun 27, 2020
Sorry to hear that bro... I was scammed by Nathaniel Damilare as well last year December 100k my bank did nothing about it
Re: Abdulrazak Olayinka Abdulazeez Is A Fraud. Beware. by Playthepianos: 3:31pm On Jun 27, 2020
wow...op, sorry o... similar stuff happened to me last year too..but thank God it's a meagre sum of 2k.

Meanwhile,

Hello, Nairalanders.

It is a pleasure rendering service. I know the efforts you have been putting into getting Adsense approval. Adsense is the number one ads network for bloggers to make money, especially if you are starting a new blog, and that is because they are the highest paying.

But unfortunately, Adsense has become too proud. It is not as easy as it was for your blog to get their approval. Because of this many bloggers have been rejected. This has discouraged them, and they have quit blogging. They have quit a chance to make big money off the internet.

But no worries. I have experience with Adsense. I can help you get approval for your blog, all for a token. Don't worry, you can pay after your blog is approved.

All what you have to do is to cooperate and we will work together together to get you an approval, and you can start earning money instantly.

If interested, call me on 0 9 0 3 1 82 13 32.

Note: I don't joke. If you are a scammer, keep off.

Thanks
Re: Abdulrazak Olayinka Abdulazeez Is A Fraud. Beware. by juliusijidola: 9:24pm On Jul 09, 2020
Holuwasegun1:
Sorry to hear that bro... I was scammed by Nathaniel Damilare as well last year December 100k my bank did nothing about it
Last year December, and your accoubt is about a month Old?

Something is fishy �...
Re: Abdulrazak Olayinka Abdulazeez Is A Fraud. Beware. by Holuwasegun1(m): 6:37am On Jul 10, 2020
juliusijidola:

Last year December, and your account is about a month Old?

Something is fishy �...
Check the screenshot below
My other account was suspended because I was marked as spam...... Most of my posts was about Instagram accounts sales. I didn't rip anybody I'm straight forward

Re: Abdulrazak Olayinka Abdulazeez Is A Fraud. Beware. by Holuwasegun1(m): 11:01pm On Jul 10, 2020
juliusijidola:

Last year December, and your accoubt is about a month Old?

Something is fishy �...
Re: Abdulrazak Olayinka Abdulazeez Is A Fraud. Beware. by Willie3040: 10:18am On Apr 11, 2023
I thank God I didn't fall for this guy today, I almost. In fact if not for my son that was going out and asked me to see him off, I would have fallen for his scam. I had already opened my bank app to do the transfer. But I just had a second thought to run a background check on him and thank God I did.

Please beware of him he will tell you his name is Azeez Olayinka but his Account Details reads:

Account Name: Abdulazeez Abdulrazak
Bank Name: Sterling BANK
Account Number: 8528146444

My 35k back to my pocket. I don't know what would have happened today if I had trusted him.

The screenshots of our chats today are included.

Re: Abdulrazak Olayinka Abdulazeez Is A Fraud. Beware. by GAYENI72(m): 11:50am On Apr 26, 2023
Please drop his number here let's track him down.

1 Like

Re: Abdulrazak Olayinka Abdulazeez Is A Fraud. Beware. by GAYENI72(m): 11:50am On Apr 26, 2023
He scam me 5yrs ago
Re: Abdulrazak Olayinka Abdulazeez Is A Fraud. Beware. by Willie3040: 8:51pm On Jul 11, 2023
I'm really sorry... I didn't come back to check this thread after I dropped my message. Please pardon me.

Re: Abdulrazak Olayinka Abdulazeez Is A Fraud. Beware. by dbamiroyahoocom(m): 11:29am On Aug 19, 2023
Good day All

This same Olayinka Azeez also took money under false pretenses of designing an App for me.

Once it was obvious the time was over, he stopped communicating.

This is special cos he really doesn't know who to scam and who not to scam. After 5 years of scams, he is now convinced he is invincible!

To make it fun, I called his attention to all the internet complaints about him and told him that I am giving him a chance at showing all that he can be redeemed.

He decided to still scam me anyways. This ultimately means that once caught, he will deserve no pity and his crocodile tears will fall on deaf ears.

From Bauchi to Kaduna, he has no clue that he is dealing with a very small world!

Like an armed robber, they never believe they will be caught until the day they are caught.

I will keep everyone posted as I believe this is to be done for the sake of the good meaning developers who are truly honest and want to make a living off Job hires from the Internet.

He is not the first internet fraudster I have tracked down and dealt with and he will not be the last. Its because no one has put in the proper financial resources to get him.

Will update soon

Dami

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

27 Hot And Profitable Online Business Ideas You Can Explore In 2015 / Банки в Словакии. / IT Age Problem: Are Older Workers Facing Tough Times In High Tech Companies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.