Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Vbhostnet.com Is A FRAUD/SCAM Site - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Vbhostnet.com Is A FRAUD/SCAM Site (387 Views)

Sygnifik.com Is A Scam SEO Website! Beware!!! / Isn't It Unbelievable That Thehackernews.com Is On Blogger? / Abdulrazak Olayinka Abdulazeez Is A Fraud. Beware. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vbhostnet.com Is A FRAUD/SCAM Site by ezekielmanuel: 6:50pm On Aug 09, 2018
I paid for VPS hosing with http://www.vbhostnet.com and after 2 days I did not receive my server, I opened a ticket requesting for my server and they had the guts to tell me that the package I ordered is no longer on sale that I should Pay more for a higher package.

I requested for a refund and since then they have bluntly refused to refund me or reply my messages.

Who else has had similar experience? please share.

Seun and lalasticlala please take note and move to front page so that others wont fall prey to those con artists.
Re: Vbhostnet.com Is A FRAUD/SCAM Site by ezekielmanuel: 6:53pm On Aug 09, 2018
Imagine the insolence

Re: Vbhostnet.com Is A FRAUD/SCAM Site by Cyberl33t: 7:52pm On Aug 09, 2018
Is a Nigerian hosting company?

Avoid them like plague...

I hosted my site with one 3 yrs ago and the company couldn't even last 2 yrs.. They closed down and I lost a lot.

U will see many of them here in nairaland but please avoid these people!! Ur website is at risked

1 Like

Re: Vbhostnet.com Is A FRAUD/SCAM Site by ezekielmanuel: 8:42pm On Aug 09, 2018
Cyberl33t:

I hosted my site with one 3 yrs ago and the company couldn't even last 2 yrs.. They closed down and I lost a lot.

U will see many of them here in nairaland but please avoid these people!! Ur website is at risked

Yes its a Nigerian hosting company, Sorry about your loss.

Have learnt my lessons tho.
Re: Vbhostnet.com Is A FRAUD/SCAM Site by betahost247(m): 6:36am On Aug 10, 2018
Cyberl33t:

Hello,

Kindly note that not all Nigerian hosting is as bad as you think, those you are referring are resellers whose don't have server to manage their client neither a server administrator to manage the server for them.

Thank you
Re: Vbhostnet.com Is A FRAUD/SCAM Site by betahost247(m): 6:42am On Aug 10, 2018
ezekielmanuel:

Yes its a Nigerian hosting company, Sorry about your loss.

Have learnt my lessons tho.

Hello,

So sorry to hear about your experience with Nigerian hosting.

Not all hosting company in Nigeria is as bad or fraudulent, unlike we at betahost247.com, whogohost, QServers, and domainking. This are top hosting company whose people trust and are always referring many developers to us for services.

Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Music / How Do I Stop Google Bot From Accessing My Lost Files Or Links / Get A Verified Foreign Paypal Account That Can Send And Receive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.