Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Cows Spotted At Abuja International Airport (Pictures & Reactions) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cows Spotted At Abuja International Airport (Pictures & Reactions) (36613 Views)

Smart International Terminal Building Project At Akwa Ibom Airport (Pictures) / Obiano Commissions Anambra International Airport (Pictures) / 268 Stranded Nigerians Evecuated From China Arrive Abuja Airport (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cows Spotted At Abuja International Airport (Pictures & Reactions) by Ttipsy(f): 6:54pm On Mar 04, 2018
pweshboi:
I think it's high time we start acting civilized in this country and give this cattle rearers ultimatum for them to get a ranch... We all know most of this cattle rearers are been sponsored by this rich men. Why not get a ranch and get to even have small milk production factory in the ranch self.
imagine even at the Nation's important airport
Re: Cows Spotted At Abuja International Airport (Pictures & Reactions) by trenymeks: 6:54pm On Mar 04, 2018
omololu2020:
Buhari sees nothing wrong in this,I'm sure when he visit London,Washington and Berlin he do see cows in their airport too.
I never knew buhari government is the same as GEJ government
Wetin consign Gej for dis Mata

1 Like

Re: Cows Spotted At Abuja International Airport (Pictures & Reactions) by madridguy(m): 6:56pm On Mar 04, 2018
Message fully delivered.

EternalTruths:

Tell him that Buhari will win again only to help us destroy One Nigeria in 2023 when he hands over power to another Hausa Fulani terrorist.
Re: Cows Spotted At Abuja International Airport (Pictures & Reactions) by maestroz: 6:57pm On Mar 04, 2018
ZombieBuster:
There is no cause for alarm

It's a cow country already
A government of cows by the cows and for cows

This implies you are a cow
Re: Cows Spotted At Abuja International Airport (Pictures & Reactions) by laliga01: 7:02pm On Mar 04, 2018
Jokerman:
We Yoruba muslimas are satisfied with it... if you are not, you can wail all you want...Baba till 2019...

No body has issues with you if you are satisfied or not. Hope you have a paying job. It's not after ranting here you still go begging for food and transport money. Being a Muslim don't put food on the table.
Re: Cows Spotted At Abuja International Airport (Pictures & Reactions) by Sagay212: 7:04pm On Mar 04, 2018
How did the cows and their Fulani herder get into the airpot with all the security at the entrance. You see soldiers and mobile police men carrying guns and forming commando at the entrance, they'll be checking your car and looking like some FBI, but they cannot stop cows from entering the airport...that's probably because it's their Fulani brothers and they free to do whatever they like.

I will say it again. The best way to bring about peace is for hausa/fulani people to go join their brothers in Niger republic. That is where the come from. Let them go there and live their primitive lives or herding cattle and begging. If not for free oil money, I wonder how they'll have survived. Tufiakwa!!! let 2019 come fast so that buhari can be sent parking and we elect someone responsible. We need to clean the military and get competent people instead of these fulani military we currently have.

5 Likes

Re: Cows Spotted At Abuja International Airport (Pictures & Reactions) by Aladeokin1(m): 7:14pm On Mar 04, 2018
The cow is for exporting as the minister do say.................
Re: Cows Spotted At Abuja International Airport (Pictures & Reactions) by EternalTruths: 7:19pm On Mar 04, 2018
madridguy:
Message fully delivered.

Also tell him not to worry about starvation in Arewa because I will give him a Biafran visa
Re: Cows Spotted At Abuja International Airport (Pictures & Reactions) by Heybeedee(m): 7:22pm On Mar 04, 2018
Jokerman:
We Yoruba muslimas are satisfied with it... if you are not, you can wail all you want...Baba till 2019...
see talk oo....... mr man, nxt time speak 4 yourself ok!
Re: Cows Spotted At Abuja International Airport (Pictures & Reactions) by HODcol: 7:26pm On Mar 04, 2018
I have never expected anything better than this.We warned Nigerians against voting cowhari but they did not listen!cowhari left office as head of state in 1984 since then he has not participated in any advanced leadership summit,no upgrade of education,no any international/bilateral summit on economy and development attended,same cow is the president now and some are expecting miracle.

2 Likes

Re: Cows Spotted At Abuja International Airport (Pictures & Reactions) by madridguy(m): 7:32pm On Mar 04, 2018
Biafra visa to travel to where? tongue to join ancestor Kanu or what shocked

EternalTruths:

Also tell him not to worry about starvation in Arewa because I will give him a Biafran visa
Re: Cows Spotted At Abuja International Airport (Pictures & Reactions) by EternalTruths: 7:34pm On Mar 04, 2018
madridguy:
Biafra visa to travel to where? tongue to join ancestor Kanu or what shocked

Don't worry

Just tell that mumu called Buhari to handover power to another Hausa Fulani man by 2023 if you want to know if that visa will become real.

1 Like

Re: Cows Spotted At Abuja International Airport (Pictures & Reactions) by madridguy(m): 7:37pm On Mar 04, 2018
Chest beating as usual tongue after Sai Baba we are Atikulating and nothing you people can do.

EternalTruths:

Don't worry

Just tell that mumu called Buhari to handover power to another Hausa Fulani man by 2023 if you want to know if that visa will become real.
Re: Cows Spotted At Abuja International Airport (Pictures & Reactions) by HODcol: 7:38pm On Mar 04, 2018
A certain fool-ani man had even surprised me!He said that nigeria recognised cows as been more important than some tribes in Nigeria that is why a cow is pictured in #200 note..Unfortunately this is the kind of person I share citizenship with.So pathetic!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Cows Spotted At Abuja International Airport (Pictures & Reactions) by EternalTruths: 7:40pm On Mar 04, 2018
madridguy:
Chest beating as usual tongue after Sai Baba we are Atikulating and nothing you people can do.

If you guys don't so, I will term you guys hopeless cowards.

Pls encourage Sarrki to hail Atiku after Buhari so that I can give him a visa to Biafra

1 Like

Re: Cows Spotted At Abuja International Airport (Pictures & Reactions) by Idlawz: 7:42pm On Mar 04, 2018
But this has been happening even during Jonathan's regim.
Re: Cows Spotted At Abuja International Airport (Pictures & Reactions) by madridguy(m): 7:43pm On Mar 04, 2018
We are with any northern president after Sai Baba come 2023 Insha Allah.

EternalTruths:

If you guys don't so, I will term you guys hopeless cowards.

Pls encourage Sarrki to hail Atiku after Buhari so that I can give him a visa to Biafra
Re: Cows Spotted At Abuja International Airport (Pictures & Reactions) by damlawrence101: 7:45pm On Mar 04, 2018
Speak only 4 ursef I am a yoruba Muslim and I don't think i am satisfied with dat bullshit (cow invading the airport)
Jokerman:
Re: Cows Spotted At Abuja International Airport (Pictures & Reactions) by Ten06(m): 7:48pm On Mar 04, 2018
How am my sure it is not bubu that these cow are waiting for?

1 Like

Re: Cows Spotted At Abuja International Airport (Pictures & Reactions) by Mafulul(m): 8:07pm On Mar 04, 2018
It's their government. Government of the cows,by the cows for the cows!

1 Like

Re: Cows Spotted At Abuja International Airport (Pictures & Reactions) by aspirebig: 8:15pm On Mar 04, 2018
Hmmm too bad.

That Airport. shaa...imagine foreigners seeing cows and cow poo everywhere when they just fly into Naija.

Kaii
Re: Cows Spotted At Abuja International Airport (Pictures & Reactions) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Mar 04, 2018
Buhari is an opportunist ruler , he had reestablished the Fulani kingdom in Nigeria. All d pple of d south has nothing to show for their labour , farming is forbidding coz d fear of buhari sponsored Fulani herdsmen is d beginning of wisdom.
He gave a clear cut instruction to the security chiefs dt no Fulani cowmen must be prosecuted for killing in d name of otman dan fodio.
This was his reason for appointing HF as IG of police , DSS,immigrstn ,customs, coas, internal affairs NIA, prison svcs, NAF, etc , he has filled all available space with hiz immediate family. Now we r talking of daura n katsina kitchen cabinet dt call d shot in Nigeria.
God....I beg u ....gv us d wisdom to break nigeria and liberate your pple from dz destructiv HF
Re: Cows Spotted At Abuja International Airport (Pictures & Reactions) by zudozz: 8:58pm On Mar 04, 2018
YOU VOTED FOR A HERDSMAN...YOU COMPLAINING ABOUT COW.
Re: Cows Spotted At Abuja International Airport (Pictures & Reactions) by qleap2all(m): 9:21pm On Mar 04, 2018
omololu2020:
I don't have time for mumu people,is it ajimobi or okorocha I will call his name
There's a Minister in charge of FCT, FCTA as well, call them, no be Buhari dey govern Abuja now!
Re: Cows Spotted At Abuja International Airport (Pictures & Reactions) by omololu2020(m): 9:33pm On Mar 04, 2018
qleap2all:

There's a Minister in charge of FCT, FCTA as well, call them, no be Buhari dey govern Abuja now!
even state governors are finding it so hard to regulate the activities of Fulani heardsmen, you now want a minister to regulate their activities

1 Like

Re: Cows Spotted At Abuja International Airport (Pictures & Reactions) by chubinwa(m): 9:38pm On Mar 04, 2018
omololu2020:
Buhari sees nothing wrong in this,I'm sure when he visit London,Washington and Berlin he do see cows in their airport too.
U don't compare GEJ with pmb.. dats a hate speech. GEJ is far better dan pmb's administration

2 Likes

Re: Cows Spotted At Abuja International Airport (Pictures & Reactions) by omololu2020(m): 9:59pm On Mar 04, 2018
chubinwa:

[b][/b]U don't compare GEJ with pmb.. dats a hate speech.[b][/b]GEJ is far better dan pmb's administration

No vex sir grin
Re: Cows Spotted At Abuja International Airport (Pictures & Reactions) by VolvoS60(m): 10:07pm On Mar 04, 2018
Alariiwo:
This is bad..

And to think we have a govt. makes the whole thing worse

^^^^
undecided

1 Like

Re: Cows Spotted At Abuja International Airport (Pictures & Reactions) by vicben27(m): 10:11pm On Mar 04, 2018
when the president is a cow all you see is cows every where.......
Re: Cows Spotted At Abuja International Airport (Pictures & Reactions) by Omeny: 10:12pm On Mar 04, 2018
omololu2020:

Don't ever in your life Compare Goodluck Jonathan to your Dulard again There's no basis of comparison.

1 Like

Re: Cows Spotted At Abuja International Airport (Pictures & Reactions) by Ikuenami(m): 10:28pm On Mar 04, 2018
may the soul of our beloved Buhari we voted for rest in perfect peace, the PMB we voted can never tolerate all this non sense but only Jubril the Sudanese will do. if the people of Fulani Republic of Nigeria does not votes wisely in the next elections, nah sorry
Re: Cows Spotted At Abuja International Airport (Pictures & Reactions) by Alphageometrix: 10:50pm On Mar 04, 2018
ZombieBuster:
There is no cause for alarm

It's a cow country already
A government of cows by the cows and for cows
That's Zoogerias No 1 citizen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Change Of Name International Passport / Kasuwar Magani, Kaduna Where It Is Forbidden To ‘Love’ / What Am I To Do, My Only Brother Is In A Chinese Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.