Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

MTN Mast Thieves Caught In Enugu State & Beaten (Pictures) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / MTN Mast Thieves Caught In Enugu State & Beaten (Pictures) (36517 Views)

Phone Thieves Caught In Port Harcourt, Beaten To Pulp / Teenage Boy Caught Stealing, Stripped And Beaten (Pictures) / Police Nabs Member Of Gang That Robbed MTN Mast In Abia And Attacked Guard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Mast Thieves Caught In Enugu State & Beaten (Pictures) by MISTAICEY02288(m): 6:39pm On Mar 04, 2018
Lmao see panel beating grin
Abeg OP shey you no get their before pictures too make we use am compare grin cheesy
Re: MTN Mast Thieves Caught In Enugu State & Beaten (Pictures) by soke02(m): 6:39pm On Mar 04, 2018
na screw driver and plyer them take steal mast.......
Re: MTN Mast Thieves Caught In Enugu State & Beaten (Pictures) by obowunmi(m): 6:39pm On Mar 04, 2018
This how you should beat Buhari but una refuse.
Re: MTN Mast Thieves Caught In Enugu State & Beaten (Pictures) by Emilokoiyawon: 6:41pm On Mar 04, 2018
When are Nigerians gonna beat corrupt politicians like dis?

1 Like

Re: MTN Mast Thieves Caught In Enugu State & Beaten (Pictures) by LZAA: 6:42pm On Mar 04, 2018
kabrud:
Did anyone ask for your family pictures? cheesy grin
grin grin

Re: MTN Mast Thieves Caught In Enugu State & Beaten (Pictures) by dominique(f): 6:43pm On Mar 04, 2018
MhizzAJ:
I don't blame them
The country is hard

There are people facing worse hardship but will never resort to crime. They are criminals and must be treated as such, don't make excuses for them.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MTN Mast Thieves Caught In Enugu State & Beaten (Pictures) by Godyke(m): 6:45pm On Mar 04, 2018
sunbilor:

Please oga reporter, where are the arms? Besides, it is strange to steal MTN mast. I believe the story is not complete.

Which arm are you talking about. Do you need arm to steal from a BTS site? I think the OP is referring to stealing vital equipments, items or materials from a Cell site and not the tower (mast) itself. The mast is the last thing anybody can steal. Beside not all base stations are owned by MTN. They are now being maintained, operated and managed by different company under co location arrangement.
Re: MTN Mast Thieves Caught In Enugu State & Beaten (Pictures) by kabrud: 6:45pm On Mar 04, 2018
LZAA:

grin grin
I was expecting more of your family pictures, not a sad looking man. cheesy
Re: MTN Mast Thieves Caught In Enugu State & Beaten (Pictures) by tosyne2much(m): 6:48pm On Mar 04, 2018
You sure say Anthony Joshua no follow them beat these guys? cheesy

1 Like

Re: MTN Mast Thieves Caught In Enugu State & Beaten (Pictures) by sunbilor(m): 6:49pm On Mar 04, 2018
Godyke:

Which arm are you talking about. Do you need arm to steal from a BTS site? I think the OP is referring to stealing vital equipments, items or materials from a Cell site and not the tower (mast) itself. The mast is the last thing anybody can steal. Beside not all base stations are owned by MTN. They are now being maintained, operated and managed by different company under co location arrangement.
The Original topic was modified before it got to front page.
Re: MTN Mast Thieves Caught In Enugu State & Beaten (Pictures) by kabrud: 6:54pm On Mar 04, 2018
ZombieBuster:

Pigs like you
That's awesome
The Messiah of IPOB bastards has told us who the pigs and Idiots are. Are you disagreeing with your prophet?

1 Like

Re: MTN Mast Thieves Caught In Enugu State & Beaten (Pictures) by kuuljay(m): 6:57pm On Mar 04, 2018
Steal an Mtn mast with pliers tester and that small wrench?
Re: MTN Mast Thieves Caught In Enugu State & Beaten (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Mar 04, 2018
stefanweeks:
Abi Anthony Joshua follow beat the guy?
They have turned him to one-eyed Sunday.
English textbook dat year grin
Re: MTN Mast Thieves Caught In Enugu State & Beaten (Pictures) by AdaFonju: 6:58pm On Mar 04, 2018
If they didn't catch them it would have been on the shelves of Okechukwu and sons Rimited
Re: MTN Mast Thieves Caught In Enugu State & Beaten (Pictures) by focus7: 7:00pm On Mar 04, 2018
The hard workers, the builder of other people's cities while their own is delapidating.

1 Like

Re: MTN Mast Thieves Caught In Enugu State & Beaten (Pictures) by LZAA: 7:00pm On Mar 04, 2018
kabrud:
I was expecting more of your family pictures, not a sad looking man. cheesy
ohk ewedu goblin grin
Re: MTN Mast Thieves Caught In Enugu State & Beaten (Pictures) by christ007(m): 7:01pm On Mar 04, 2018
OgaDonald:
@VIVIANGIST

These thieves where caught this morning in Oji River , Enugu State trying to steal The MTN Mast Located in the Area.

They Were beaten mercilessly by an angry Mob and subjected to different types of inhuman treatments.

Pictures below

BY VIVIAN GIST : https://viviangist.com/featured/armed-mtn-mast-thieves-caught-today-enugu-state-pictures/

cc; lalasticlala

omo aew beating oooo
Re: MTN Mast Thieves Caught In Enugu State & Beaten (Pictures) by LZAA: 7:02pm On Mar 04, 2018
kabrud:

The Messiah of IPOB bastards has told us who the pigs and Idiots are. Are you disagreeing with your prophet?

Re: MTN Mast Thieves Caught In Enugu State & Beaten (Pictures) by Dafreeguy(m): 7:05pm On Mar 04, 2018
Omo! The people wey spoil this one eye no get joy at all chai!! I can only do this type of beating if I imagine those guyz to be buharee
Re: MTN Mast Thieves Caught In Enugu State & Beaten (Pictures) by olawonder(m): 7:08pm On Mar 04, 2018
Wiseandtrue:
The people wey panelbeat them kind self undecided

Them for burn them!

no matter what, crime is not justifiable

Don’t be stupid! Burning humans is the biggest crime... nowhere in the world is the punishment for theft to burn ppl to death!
Re: MTN Mast Thieves Caught In Enugu State & Beaten (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:09pm On Mar 04, 2018
OgaDonald:
@VIVIANGIST

These thieves where caught this morning in Oji River , Enugu State trying to steal The MTN Mast Located in the Area.

They Were beaten mercilessly by an angry Mob and subjected to different types of inhuman treatments.

Pictures below

BY VIVIAN GIST : https://viviangist.com/featured/armed-mtn-mast-thieves-caught-today-enugu-state-pictures/

cc; lalasticlala

A beg make people fear God naa na dis kind plier they wan take dismantle mast bikonu.
Re: MTN Mast Thieves Caught In Enugu State & Beaten (Pictures) by kabrud: 7:09pm On Mar 04, 2018
[quote author=LZAA post=65559322][/quote]
So a photoshop is what remains of you, not as if there is any truth? Keep deceiving yourselves.
Re: MTN Mast Thieves Caught In Enugu State & Beaten (Pictures) by kabrud: 7:10pm On Mar 04, 2018
LZAA:

ohk ewedu goblin grin
You mean the potopoto animals? grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: MTN Mast Thieves Caught In Enugu State & Beaten (Pictures) by Topmaike007(m): 7:11pm On Mar 04, 2018
tyup:
Did I read Enugu?

well I'm not suprised it's all in their blood everyone of them including those that beat them
and including the person I am quoting now..
Re: MTN Mast Thieves Caught In Enugu State & Beaten (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Mar 04, 2018
Hahahahahahaha hahahhahaha hahahahahah
Re: MTN Mast Thieves Caught In Enugu State & Beaten (Pictures) by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:15pm On Mar 04, 2018
olawonder:

Don’t be stupid! Burning humans is the biggest crime... nowhere in the world is the punishment for theft to burn ppl to death!
But stealing other people's hard earned properties is not a big crime

sorry sir, are you a thief

2 Likes

Re: MTN Mast Thieves Caught In Enugu State & Beaten (Pictures) by rickyboss333: 7:16pm On Mar 04, 2018
I don't know enh, y is it that after a thief, armed robber or even a killer is caught n been given d beaten of their lives, they look soo pitiful, so much that u could be like' oya, sorry u hear, its OK, don't cry again, u can go"

1 Like

Re: MTN Mast Thieves Caught In Enugu State & Beaten (Pictures) by Kokaine(m): 7:18pm On Mar 04, 2018
south africans are killing nigerians, we are killing ourselves for their thing too
Re: MTN Mast Thieves Caught In Enugu State & Beaten (Pictures) by eyekaynoble: 7:18pm On Mar 04, 2018
Is the guy on the left side whistling or what? See heavy brushing, mehnnnn!
Re: MTN Mast Thieves Caught In Enugu State & Beaten (Pictures) by Mekanus(m): 7:18pm On Mar 04, 2018
Them Don use beating give these ones downs syndrome face.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman On Peaceful Protest Shot Dead By Police[PHOTO] / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Farmers In Taraba, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) / 16-Year-Old Boy Breaks Into A Shop, Steals Laptop, Phones & Panties In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.