Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,211 members, 7,811,572 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:53 PM

Bianca Ojukwu Visits Bull Fighting Arena In Spain (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bianca Ojukwu Visits Bull Fighting Arena In Spain (Photos) (47884 Views)

Lai Mohammed's Outfit To Real Madrid Stadium In Spain (Photos) / Nyesom Wike Meets With Cristiano Ronaldo In Spain (Photos) / Nnamdi Kanu Blesses Artiste Who Was Arrested After His Return From Spain. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Visits Bull Fighting Arena In Spain (Photos) by Lipscomb(m): 8:24pm On Mar 04, 2018
You're so pathetic so bianca is your mother mischievous .
Kuriou:

@ItsTutsi

Your Ashawo mother was being serviced with the neighborhood mechanic's prick when your impotent dad was away at work
That is why you have nuts and bolts as brain cells.
Coming here to make a big fool of yourself on this thread

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Visits Bull Fighting Arena In Spain (Photos) by manu1: 8:45pm On Mar 04, 2018
Lipscomb:
You're so pathetic so bianca is your mother mischievous .
Many are mad but few are roaming. This dude's obviously one of those.

3 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Visits Bull Fighting Arena In Spain (Photos) by manu1: 8:52pm On Mar 04, 2018
deebrownneymar:
I'm certain she has one bo bo over there
And so? Any law against that? Is she not single? Bleeping hypocrites everywhere.

5 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Visits Bull Fighting Arena In Spain (Photos) by deebrownneymar: 9:13pm On Mar 04, 2018
manu1:

And so? Any law against that? Is she not single? Bleeping hypocrites everywhere.

Did I call You? slowpoke!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Visits Bull Fighting Arena In Spain (Photos) by manu1: 9:24pm On Mar 04, 2018
deebrownneymar:

Did I call You? slowpoke!

Stupid 1mbecile!

3 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Visits Bull Fighting Arena In Spain (Photos) by giftmurphy(f): 9:33pm On Mar 04, 2018
salbis:
Sparkling beauty even at this age, shows how this woman is highly endowed.
she's just too beautiful smiley

7 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Visits Bull Fighting Arena In Spain (Photos) by chubinwa(m): 9:42pm On Mar 04, 2018
How old could dis woman b wen she got married. She looks much younger and very beautiful

4 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Visits Bull Fighting Arena In Spain (Photos) by Tabletop1: 9:46pm On Mar 04, 2018
lakibaba:
very pretty lady,a tall and elegant beauty,met her way back in Nigeria,she was a stunning beauty then and still is,no doubt.Not this mushroom beauty Queens turning up now some are just a let down to the word beauty queen. BAINCA a true beauty queen and an icon.

This lady just doesn't grow old. Ever young and simply gorgeous that even beauty queens of nowadays look too plain compared to her.

5 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Visits Bull Fighting Arena In Spain (Photos) by TheKingdom: 10:57pm On Mar 04, 2018
Africans spending all their money on Europeans as usual
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Visits Bull Fighting Arena In Spain (Photos) by mideactive: 11:11pm On Mar 04, 2018
She seams active of resent,politics is good business
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Visits Bull Fighting Arena In Spain (Photos) by AreaFada2: 1:54am On Mar 05, 2018
Always pretty.

But if it was Africans killing bulls for fun like this, they will call us barbaric,

It is up to you to cherish your culture. Nobody else will do it for you. In fact others want their culture to supplant yours.

4 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Visits Bull Fighting Arena In Spain (Photos) by deebrownneymar: 9:51am On Mar 05, 2018
manu1:

Stupid 1mbecile!

Shut up clodpate!

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Visits Bull Fighting Arena In Spain (Photos) by manu1: 10:49am On Mar 05, 2018
deebrownneymar:

Shut up clodpate!

You may have the privilege of doing this.....

4 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Visits Bull Fighting Arena In Spain (Photos) by deebrownneymar: 2:11pm On Mar 05, 2018
manu1:

You may have the privilege of doing this.....

Tell your LovePeddler of a mother that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Visits Bull Fighting Arena In Spain (Photos) by deji17: 3:08pm On Mar 05, 2018
When young girls marry men old enough to be their grandfather, they know within themselves that they are going to be widows in their forties or early fifties...
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Visits Bull Fighting Arena In Spain (Photos) by manu1: 4:56pm On Mar 05, 2018
deebrownneymar:

Tell your LovePeddler of a mother that

Deebrowneymar, you and your wh0re of a mother can kiss my ass. Useless creature

3 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Visits Bull Fighting Arena In Spain (Photos) by Alariiwo: 6:03pm On Mar 05, 2018
Won't Bianca re-marry?

I'm sure she has one sugarboi servicing her steady. Let her drop the Ojukwu tag and look for another husband biko.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Visits Bull Fighting Arena In Spain (Photos) by deebrownneymar: 7:18pm On Mar 05, 2018
manu1:

Deebrowneymar, you and your wh0re of a mother can kiss my ass. Useless creature

Why didn't your prostitute of a mother abort an slowpoke like You? I bet she gave you AIDS. Lmao

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Visits Bull Fighting Arena In Spain (Photos) by manu1: 8:13pm On Mar 05, 2018
@debrowneymar,

She didn't because I was needed to show up a decomposing carcass like you!
Hahahahahaha!

4 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Visits Bull Fighting Arena In Spain (Photos) by DerideGull(m): 10:17pm On Mar 05, 2018
ItsTutsi:
this is the same ashawo woman the afonja fani kayode was giving prick,while her coward husband was bed ridden grin wink cheesy

I guess you need to get your psychotic head examined if you believe every craps spewed by the Yari.ba peeps.

2 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Visits Bull Fighting Arena In Spain (Photos) by legitnow: 10:27pm On Mar 05, 2018
Alariiwo:
Won't Bianca re-marry?

I'm sure she has one sugarboi servicing her steady. Let her drop the Ojukwu tag and look for another husband biko.

Yellowbar!

How is Bianca Ojukwu your problem?

4 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Visits Bull Fighting Arena In Spain (Photos) by amozo: 3:48am On Mar 06, 2018
Na babe or woman self,chain. ... Politician favorite, but y ojukwu son not continue ?abi she no free
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Visits Bull Fighting Arena In Spain (Photos) by akosanwafo: 11:42am On Mar 06, 2018
legitnow:

Yellowbar!

How is Bianca Ojukwu your problem?

Exactly! Tell this busybody to get a life! See Alariiwo, taking panadol for somebody else's headache. @ Alariiwo, why don't you find Bianca another husband, even better, give her your own?

3 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Visits Bull Fighting Arena In Spain (Photos) by kruusy: 6:14pm On Mar 09, 2018
this woman still fine up to date...but most of dis slaying lady will wash easily after giving birth to first issue

3 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Visits Bull Fighting Arena In Spain (Photos) by okwabayi(m): 4:27pm On Jul 01, 2018
This woman is a runs girl. If you know, you know.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Plot To ‘Bring Back’ Obaseki To APC Thickens / My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode / #Endsars: Buhari Mocks Dead Police Victims - Tunde Odesola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.