Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,972 members, 7,814,294 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Doctors/Nurses Help My Wife Analyze This Scan Result Abeg (PHOTO) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctors/Nurses Help My Wife Analyze This Scan Result Abeg (PHOTO) (45342 Views)

Doctors In The House, Pls Help Me Analyze This Sperm Count Result / Doctors, Nurses Around The World Unite In Begging People To Stay At Home (Pics) / Pakistan, Nigeria, Egypt Doctors, Nurses Top List Of Banned Practitioners In UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doctors/Nurses Help My Wife Analyze This Scan Result Abeg (PHOTO) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Mar 04, 2018
kennygee:

Really!

Please share your source.
my thought exactly...how is fibroid connected to relaxing of hair....as if the whites don't relax hair too
Re: Doctors/Nurses Help My Wife Analyze This Scan Result Abeg (PHOTO) by barikay: 8:08pm On Mar 04, 2018
Take her to salvation ministry
Re: Doctors/Nurses Help My Wife Analyze This Scan Result Abeg (PHOTO) by rickyboss333: 8:09pm On Mar 04, 2018
obembet:
Doctors and handwriting...

I hear they take a special course for that in med school. could it be true?
Re: Doctors/Nurses Help My Wife Analyze This Scan Result Abeg (PHOTO) by TeamLeader(m): 8:10pm On Mar 04, 2018
Philpham:
OP do u have common sense at all. Why would you display your wife's confidential report on a public platform like Nairaland full of immature guys so as to get a free analysis for your wife. What kind of man are you that u cannot afford to pay a decent radiologist that can interpreted that scan result. What kind of broke as.s man are you. So if one drunk NL guy tells u something that could kill ur wife u will accept and do it.
You fall hand seriously.
Please get ur backside from ur chair and take ur wife to see gynecologist or obstetrician and stop playing with ur wife's life.
Men eh, most times u people are just fish brains.
I pity women seriously, be careful who u marry,cos ur life may depend on them.
Women be careful!

Bros u wicked gan o. U finished me finish but The thing is wen she told me i was scared to death because i hav no experience of fibroid ish and i neva expect it. But like i said earlier she will going to see doctor for further treatment i just want to know more about it thats why i posted it here.
Thanks anyway i've learned.

1 Like

Re: Doctors/Nurses Help My Wife Analyze This Scan Result Abeg (PHOTO) by TeamLeader(m): 8:10pm On Mar 04, 2018
oluxy:
Though I ain't a doctor but I have read through the comments.
I only want to join you in prayers that at the end of it all, you, your wofe and baby will give all glory to God the miracle worker who sat between the Cherubims in heavens.

Amen. Thanks sir. God bless
Re: Doctors/Nurses Help My Wife Analyze This Scan Result Abeg (PHOTO) by SensaGreene: 8:11pm On Mar 04, 2018
Op don't panic. Just ensure you have a second review by experienced doctors. I remember doing a scan at a well established diagnostic center, diagnosis was I had placenta separation. That's how hubby and I rushed to the hospital, a second scan was done, turns out I had placenta previa. Just pray, don't fret and see another radiologist tomorrow. By the way, this u/S report should have been typed, this handwriting is horrible.

1 Like

Re: Doctors/Nurses Help My Wife Analyze This Scan Result Abeg (PHOTO) by fabulous01(m): 8:12pm On Mar 04, 2018
TeamLeader:
Happy Sunday y'all

Doctors in the house please i need help on this scan result.

My wife is 2 months pregnant or so and she was feeling serious pains and weakness which i thought its symptoms of early pregnancy so she went for a scan yesterday. She said she have fibroid which is preventing the baby from growing. That she should go for abortion which she is not in support of even me and they told her that if she risk it she will be feeling pains throughout the pregnancy and and she might even loose her life after childbirth. Am scared hearing this

Pls help me analyze this scan result or help me with suggestions. She will be going for further scan tomorrow.

trust God.... when i got married in 2011 similar training was told.. but G top od saw us tru...... her own was multiple though painful.. but thank God 3kids after the story that shoo

1 Like

Re: Doctors/Nurses Help My Wife Analyze This Scan Result Abeg (PHOTO) by TeamLeader(m): 8:12pm On Mar 04, 2018
Udopasa:
Hmmm... God's Grace I wish you and family at this very trying time. it's well

Thank you sir
Re: Doctors/Nurses Help My Wife Analyze This Scan Result Abeg (PHOTO) by berryfield(m): 8:13pm On Mar 04, 2018
prince3009:
The day doctors will have a clear handwriting, cancer will become 100% curable undecided
cancer is 100% curable my friend.
Re: Doctors/Nurses Help My Wife Analyze This Scan Result Abeg (PHOTO) by TeamLeader(m): 8:14pm On Mar 04, 2018
docadams:

So if mama akara/okpa/kunu gives you her opinion here now on NL you will take it as a medical opinion. Follow the advise given to you. Go to the hospital.

I think i know which advice to follow or not to follow. I don't necessarily need to follow every one. No one knows it all. Thanks tho

1 Like

Re: Doctors/Nurses Help My Wife Analyze This Scan Result Abeg (PHOTO) by TeamLeader(m): 8:15pm On Mar 04, 2018
embarassed
BIXYBABE:
Almighty God will heal her

Amen. Thanks
Re: Doctors/Nurses Help My Wife Analyze This Scan Result Abeg (PHOTO) by emmxzy(m): 8:15pm On Mar 04, 2018
don't take advise on media go back to the hospital and seek better advice from expert.....mean while God is the true esperty.

1 Like

Re: Doctors/Nurses Help My Wife Analyze This Scan Result Abeg (PHOTO) by RexTramadol1: 8:17pm On Mar 04, 2018
lolaben:
Your wife is healed in Jesus name. Declare her free from any form of fibroid and do another test. Believe in God. That fibroid is turned to a baby in Jesus name. It is not there anymore. Amen

Won Ti de o

Face front abeg

3 Likes

Re: Doctors/Nurses Help My Wife Analyze This Scan Result Abeg (PHOTO) by TeamLeader(m): 8:18pm On Mar 04, 2018
eleojo23:

Chill na.
His wife's name is not written on the paper and we don't know who he is either.

I think he is just trying to sample opinions and possibly see if anyone has encountered such before and know how they dealt with it.

I want to believe that the OP is mature enough to know that any advice he gets from here is not 100% accurate and that he still needs to consult with doctors face to face.

No mind the guy jare. Na all this efiko people.
Thanks bro
Re: Doctors/Nurses Help My Wife Analyze This Scan Result Abeg (PHOTO) by TeamLeader(m): 8:19pm On Mar 04, 2018
jetz:
nawa o all dis doctors handwriting were dy be like say na war to write....its well with her bro God will see you guys thru

D writing tire me. Thanks for your prayers bro
Re: Doctors/Nurses Help My Wife Analyze This Scan Result Abeg (PHOTO) by TeamLeader(m): 8:21pm On Mar 04, 2018
[sub][/sub]
Wisebliss1:
Na wa for some people oh.... I believe say breeze blow dis paper come ur doormot. U nor need advice because ur conscience know where to take am go.

Abeg kuku tell me where my conscience won take am go
Re: Doctors/Nurses Help My Wife Analyze This Scan Result Abeg (PHOTO) by ladycomfort(f): 8:22pm On Mar 04, 2018
citadels:
relaxer triggers fibroid, but I got something that will help, get bara (bitter melo) wash cut into piece boil with pap water for 10mins then allow to cool drink 1 glass cup on empty stomach once in 3 days it shrinks fibroid. thanks. the result is indicating fibroid
Re: Doctors/Nurses Help My Wife Analyze This Scan Result Abeg (PHOTO) by doctokwus: 8:24pm On Mar 04, 2018
Dannys85:
Ultrasound scan can raise person blood pressure sometimes ehn.That was how scan said my boy was below 2.0kg at 7months and doctors were giving different advises. We got "2nd opinion" it was still the same.He was 3.8kg at birth.God above scan result!
Rubbish.
At 2kg at 7mths,its a quack that would be telling you to get worried,unless you are not telling the truth yourself.
You were expecting him to weigh 3.5kg at 7mths!
Re: Doctors/Nurses Help My Wife Analyze This Scan Result Abeg (PHOTO) by TeamLeader(m): 8:26pm On Mar 04, 2018
placeofallure:

Why LUTH? Why not Island Maternity?
Just saying.

because a nurse, her friend tho is taking her there
Re: Doctors/Nurses Help My Wife Analyze This Scan Result Abeg (PHOTO) by TeamLeader(m): 8:28pm On Mar 04, 2018
lolaben:
Your wife is healed in Jesus name. Declare her free from any form of fibroid and do another test. Believe in God. That fibroid is turned to a baby in Jesus name. It is not there anymore. Amen

Big amen. Thnx sir
Re: Doctors/Nurses Help My Wife Analyze This Scan Result Abeg (PHOTO) by TeamLeader(m): 8:30pm On Mar 04, 2018
pedestal82:
Op, it's good you have decided on seeking a second opinion, and in a teaching hospital for that matter.
Had same issues with my first sons pregnancy, the first scan was talking about aborting it.
On second and third opinion, things became different.
I have a healthy boy from that pregnancy, he will be 4yrs on Wednesday.
Seek a second opinion, and pray.

Wow... I love this. Thanks so much. Now i hav an idea.
Re: Doctors/Nurses Help My Wife Analyze This Scan Result Abeg (PHOTO) by TeamLeader(m): 8:33pm On Mar 04, 2018
SensaGreene:
Op don't panic. Just ensure you have a second review by experienced doctors. I remember doing a scan at a well established diagnostic center, diagnosis was I had placenta separation. That's how hubby and I rushed to the hospital, a second scan was done, turns out I had placenta previa. Just pray, don't fret and see another radiologist tomorrow. By the way, this u/S report should have been typed, this handwriting is horrible.

Thnx ma. Am grateful for this.
Re: Doctors/Nurses Help My Wife Analyze This Scan Result Abeg (PHOTO) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Mar 04, 2018
Bro pls in the name of God you serve, go for another scan my baby was pregant only for us to go for scan the Doc said the baby in her womb is @ the back. He was advising us to flush it, we told him we are coming on our way going we decide to go for another scan to God be the gorly we have twins inside the womb...... I laugh and tank God. Pls go for another scan

3 Likes

Re: Doctors/Nurses Help My Wife Analyze This Scan Result Abeg (PHOTO) by ShawnMcJoe: 8:35pm On Mar 04, 2018
Every baby is a miracle. Move closer to God, assure your wife you love her and please never give up !

2 Likes

Re: Doctors/Nurses Help My Wife Analyze This Scan Result Abeg (PHOTO) by TeamLeader(m): 8:37pm On Mar 04, 2018
Omonigho51:
Bro pls in the name of God you serve, go for another scan my baby was pregant only for us to go for scan the Doc said the baby in her womb is @ the back. He was advising us to flush it, we told him we are coming on our way going we decide to go for another scan to God be the gorly we have twins inside the womb...... I laugh and tank God. Pls go for another scan

Wow.. I love this testimony. Thank yu. Definitely she will go another scan tomorrow. I hope to hear good news like this. Thanks
Re: Doctors/Nurses Help My Wife Analyze This Scan Result Abeg (PHOTO) by dokiOloye(m): 8:38pm On Mar 04, 2018
elektra:
Why are doctor’s writing always illegible?
IN MED SCH,there are no handouts and d lecturers will always tell you they can't dictate notes for you,so if you wanna put anything down for remembering sake,you have to devise that 'shorthand' type of writing.
DURING PRACTICE,if you come out come out of your clinic into the waiting room and see d multitude waiting to be seen,nice handwriting will be d least of your problems cos apart from trying to be fast so as to attend to every patient,you still have d even greater task of figuring out what is exactly wrong wt all of them,esp in in black Africa where most investigations are not available or too costly for the greater population,and ass you know,speed and nice writing hardly go together.
During ward round too,your Chief will be dictating to you at d same speed lecturers use in school and when you become a chief yourself,you go start to de dictate to your juniors at even a greater speed grin,lolz.

5 Likes

Re: Doctors/Nurses Help My Wife Analyze This Scan Result Abeg (PHOTO) by claremont(m): 8:42pm On Mar 04, 2018
The fact that a report as important as this is handwritten clearly shows that all spheres of medical practice in Nigeria are in dire need of improvement. A typewritten report would have left no room for guesswork regarding what the writer meant.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doctors/Nurses Help My Wife Analyze This Scan Result Abeg (PHOTO) by MissionaryK(m): 8:43pm On Mar 04, 2018
tundeayo2020:
why do doctors have terrible handwriting?
Cacography
Re: Doctors/Nurses Help My Wife Analyze This Scan Result Abeg (PHOTO) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Mar 04, 2018
TeamLeader:

Bros u wicked gan o. U finished me finish but The thing is wen she told me i was scared to death because i hav no experience of fibroid ish and i neva expect it. But like i said earlier she will going to see doctor for further treatment i just want to know more about it thats why i posted it here.
Thanks anyway i've learned.

I no wicked ooo grin grin grin grin. I love you and your wife. But please take her to a physician, her life is very important. Take medical advice given to you here with a pinch of salt as u cannot certify the level of knowledge of any ' advicer' here.

Peace!
Re: Doctors/Nurses Help My Wife Analyze This Scan Result Abeg (PHOTO) by dingbang(m): 8:51pm On Mar 04, 2018
elektra:
Why are doctor’s writing always illegible?
the thing sef tire me.. Dey write like fowl scratch

1 Like

Re: Doctors/Nurses Help My Wife Analyze This Scan Result Abeg (PHOTO) by dingbang(m): 8:53pm On Mar 04, 2018
dokiOloye:
IN MED SCH,there are no handouts and d lecturers will always tell you they can't dictate notes for you,so if you wanna put anything down for remembering sake,you have to devise that 'shorthand' type of writing.
DURING PRACTICE,if you come out come out of your clinic into the waiting room and see d multitude waiting to be seen,nice handwriting will be d least of your problems cos apart from trying to be fast so as to attend to every patient,you still have d even greater task of figuring out what is exactly wrong wt all of them,esp in in black Africa where most investigations are not available or too costly for the greater population,and ass you know,speed and nice writing hardly go together.
During ward round too,your Chief will be dictating to you at d same speed lecturers use in school and when you become a chief yourself,you go start to de dictate to your juniors at even a greater speed grin,lolz.
taa this is not enough cogent reason for their fowl scratch handwriting..even when there are very few patients say one or two, yet they write as if strong shittt dey catch dem
Re: Doctors/Nurses Help My Wife Analyze This Scan Result Abeg (PHOTO) by basadenet: 8:53pm On Mar 04, 2018
Kindly allow to go for the operation immediately in order to safe the life of your fiancee.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

16-Year-Old Girl With Lipodystrophy That Makes Her Look 60 / Coronavirus: UNIUYO Lecturer, A Doctor Dies In Akwa Ibom After Showing Symptoms / Man Whose Leg Is Permanently Hanging On Air Undergoes Surgery In Kogi (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.