Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,298 members, 7,819,006 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

Ronaldo Missing In 2018 Top 100 Dribblers In The World [view Full List] - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo Missing In 2018 Top 100 Dribblers In The World [view Full List] (56242 Views)

Ronaldo Missing As Fifa Nominate Messi, Zlatan For 2019 Puskas Award / Zidane's All Time Top Eleven,messi Neymar In But Ronaldo Missing / Fifa Sanctions Nigeria In 2018 World Cup Qualifiers, Awards Algeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo Missing In 2018 Top 100 Dribblers In The World [view Full List] by coolh3ad(m): 10:29pm On Mar 04, 2018
LesbianBoy:
Btw...ronaldo has passed that stage of needless dribble. He has left it for small boys like messi and co. His own is to tear post! No time to check time! angry

Lol. Messi - small boy. I hear.....
Re: Ronaldo Missing In 2018 Top 100 Dribblers In The World [view Full List] by Tchiman(m): 10:30pm On Mar 04, 2018
Ronaldo started off as a dribbler.... Go and check his stats at sporting Lisbon and man u.... But when he got to Madrid and as his game matures.... He found out that it is not dribbling that rakes in the awards.... But your conversion rate, hence re-adapted his game to that which is needful...... Though I am a Chelsea fan, if hazard dribble the whole world and does not improve his conversion rate, he won't smell world best(ballon d'or)... Same as Neymar..... We all saw it in the first leg of the champions league match between Real Madrid and PSG....

Meanwhile check my personal text and signature to win in forex trade..... With just copy and paste of expert trades....
Re: Ronaldo Missing In 2018 Top 100 Dribblers In The World [view Full List] by aujile(m): 10:31pm On Mar 04, 2018
abiodunalasa:
Mtcheeew who dribble eep ?

He has now scored 300 La Liga goals faster than Messi did...

Only player to score every team in La Liga in a single season

Highest Goal scorer in the history of Club World cup...

Highest goal scorer in the history of Champions League...

Highest goal scorer in group stage in the history of Champions league...

5 times Ballon d Or

First player to score in every champions league group stage game...

Highest goal scored against a single team (Sevilla) 15 matches 25 goals...

First player ever to win Ballon de O'r in English Premier League

And yet you guys come here to bitch about "dribbling"..
Like seriously ? undecided
Mtcheeew!!!
One day, it may not be very soon, this Ronaldo all of you are opening mouth to say is better than Messi will swallow his pride and come out openly to let you guys know that of a truth Messi is better than him. He will let you guys know how he watches messi's videos in secret just to work harder to attain the heights that Messi attained with ease. Of a truth, Ronaldo is a typical representative and a true representation of hardwork. Whereas Messi is a true representation and as well an icon of softwork. The records speak for themselves...game on, we are watching.

8 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Missing In 2018 Top 100 Dribblers In The World [view Full List] by Olumaeme: 10:33pm On Mar 04, 2018
thesicilian:
Ronaldo is not a dribbler. He's a goal scoring machine.

You mean Tap in machine?

3 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Missing In 2018 Top 100 Dribblers In The World [view Full List] by Nobody: 10:38pm On Mar 04, 2018
profmsboi:
Messi is still our World Best

600 goals and counting...
sorry are you normal?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Missing In 2018 Top 100 Dribblers In The World [view Full List] by madridguy(m): 10:40pm On Mar 04, 2018
You will repeat this to my face shocked shocked CR7 is the Amir of football.

chillychill:
madridguy would not like dis but sincerely he nos in his heart dat dis is tru but sentiments yaff cover his face n mind just like how he is following dt nonsense buhari up an dan mucheeew undecided
Re: Ronaldo Missing In 2018 Top 100 Dribblers In The World [view Full List] by seyirock(m): 10:40pm On Mar 04, 2018
no my martial dere sha :ono my martial dere sha

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Missing In 2018 Top 100 Dribblers In The World [view Full List] by chillychill(f): 10:42pm On Mar 04, 2018
madridguy:
You will repeat this to my face shocked shocked CR7 is the Amir of football.

I ll b glad to do dat cheesy tongue
Re: Ronaldo Missing In 2018 Top 100 Dribblers In The World [view Full List] by Toyin001: 10:43pm On Mar 04, 2018
neezar:
What kind of a useless headline is this, Is Ronaldo known for dribbling, His work is just 2 hang around the box expecting a pass or loosed ball....This is Messi showing him how things are done
Not a useless headline as it were... Just to reinstate the fact you're making. He hangs around for the ball and scores yet he's celebrated as the world's best. FIFA must see this, both in their award and even in the very ridiculous EA FIFA18 rating!

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Missing In 2018 Top 100 Dribblers In The World [view Full List] by docadams: 10:44pm On Mar 04, 2018
Were Messi to be a European, i wonder if Ronaldo would have gotten a look in from the media world. As potrayed by ESPN, which I believe to be more balanced in assessment of the duo, Ronaldo is a product of packaging by the European media while Messi an exceptionally gifted introvert thrust on us by the god of soccer.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Missing In 2018 Top 100 Dribblers In The World [view Full List] by STILESGANG: 10:45pm On Mar 04, 2018
TheSuperNerd:
Well, to be fair back in his younger days at Manchester Utd, he was quite a dribbling machine in addition to being a goals machine. He took these combined attributes to Real Madrid and was always cutting in from the left for fun and skipping pass his markers with ease using pace, power and his trademark trickery of leg overseas and so on.....

But now as he ages... His dribbling has waned and just his goalscoring prowess remains. He is not the Super quick feet player he once was which made him execute his forced kind of dribbles but he has not lost his golden double feet touch which fetch him the goals.

C.Ronaldo is essentially a goals machine and not a dribbling wizard. He is what I call a half-alien and half-human footballer due to his insane goalscoring stats.... Buuutttttt....

The one true Alien of Football in this generation is Lionel Messi. A dribbling god, a master class all round footballer, and also a super goals and assists machine.

When it comes to goals, I do admit Ronaldo edges Messi... But on the overall, Messi is no.1

Take nothing away from these two super stars of the soccer world... They have given us the best and greatest football rivalry we may ever see in one single generation. Pele never had a worthy rival, Eusebio was awesome but was never close enough to Pele's level. Same with Maradona's era... The likes of Rummenigge, Lineker, Platini etc were not as close.

But with these two, Messi and C. Ronaldo... We have a rivalry for the ages. And the debate on who is better will always linger when we have die hard fanboys of the catalan lords, Barca and ofcos Real Madrid, los merengues.

So uhmmm... Not in top 100 best dribblers... Well... That does not take away his class...
Ronaldo does not edge messi in goals.Messi has a far better goal scoring ratio.Messi has no competition,the media made you believe he had one.

3 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Missing In 2018 Top 100 Dribblers In The World [view Full List] by madridguy(m): 10:47pm On Mar 04, 2018
shocked shocked shocked

chillychill:

I ll b glad to do dat cheesy tongue

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Missing In 2018 Top 100 Dribblers In The World [view Full List] by vroy(m): 10:47pm On Mar 04, 2018
For CR it is no more how far but how well he has already established himself he can't start running around n dribbling without scoring goals n more so he is old n tired all he need is scoring goals to keep being relevant. My que is out of all this dribblers mention which one of dem Don dribble person so tey dem give oxygen for half time (ask man Utd oshea) which one of dem Don use dribble injure person (ask Ashley Cole)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Missing In 2018 Top 100 Dribblers In The World [view Full List] by Nobody: 10:49pm On Mar 04, 2018
abiodunalasa:
Mtcheeew who dribble eep ?

He has now scored 300 La Liga goals faster than Messi did...

Only player to score every team in La Liga in a single season

Highest Goal scorer in the history of Club World cup...

Highest goal scorer in the history of Champions League...

Highest goal scorer in group stage in the history of Champions league...

5 times Ballon d Or

First player to score in every champions league group stage game...

Highest goal scored against a single team (Sevilla) 15 matches 25 goals...

First player ever to win Ballon de O'r in English Premier League

And yet you guys come here to bitch about "dribbling"..
Like seriously ? undecided
Mtcheeew!!!
And ur sense dont tell you he is 24years wen he join Madrid...he is at his peak den and Messi start at 17years with side full of ronaldinho and d likes.....if u don't like him Messi just respect d man#king messi

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Missing In 2018 Top 100 Dribblers In The World [view Full List] by vroy(m): 10:49pm On Mar 04, 2018
STILESGANG:
Ronaldo does not edge messi in goals.Messi has a far better goal scoring ratio.Messi has no competition,the media made you believe he had one.
But do you know CR is the most complete player ever
Re: Ronaldo Missing In 2018 Top 100 Dribblers In The World [view Full List] by profmsboi(m): 10:50pm On Mar 04, 2018
Wapkoshcom:
sorry are you normal?
Of course I'm normal

Re: Ronaldo Missing In 2018 Top 100 Dribblers In The World [view Full List] by Nobody: 10:51pm On Mar 04, 2018
LesbianBoy:
Btw...ronaldo has passed that stage of needless dribble. He has left it for small boys like messi and co. His own is to tear post! No time to check time! >sad
And did u know dah u d real small boy well can't b surprise sha.....

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Missing In 2018 Top 100 Dribblers In The World [view Full List] by STILESGANG: 10:53pm On Mar 04, 2018
vroy:
But do you know CR is the most complete player ever
Yeah,in your myopic mind I guess scoring tapins and penalties is your own definition of complete.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Missing In 2018 Top 100 Dribblers In The World [view Full List] by Toyin001: 10:58pm On Mar 04, 2018
anochuko01:
mahrez nko?!
no single arsenal player? not surprised! the only club that doesn't have a natural winger in its team.
Bro, it's actually a 2018 something which started since some times last year. Imagine where someone like Sanchez too finds himself, 37th when he was 8th in the last year release... As you can see both players mentioned had transfer saga's so it adversely affected them.

Also, Sanchez is literarily representing Arsenal cos he gathered more than half of these dribbles that earned him even the 37th in Arsenal.
Re: Ronaldo Missing In 2018 Top 100 Dribblers In The World [view Full List] by computerbaron1(m): 11:08pm On Mar 04, 2018
Top 10 amazing vehicles that will not be available in Nigeria 2040. https://m.youtube.com/watch?t=1s&v=9Y7UhxpWgjA
Re: Ronaldo Missing In 2018 Top 100 Dribblers In The World [view Full List] by Toyin001: 11:10pm On Mar 04, 2018
STILESGANG:
Yeah,in your myopic mind I guess scoring tapins and penalties is your own definition of complete.
Don't mind all those practically silly Madrid and(or) Man Utd fans, silly is just the least I can use to describe them. I don't know if they're too blind to see that their yeye cr7 doesn't even get involved AT ALL in games than tap ins, running around the field and avoiding the ball in busy wings, stay in the box and silly players like Marcelo too keep looking for him always. Marcelo crosses, Ronaldo heads... SUMMARY OF RONALDO'S GAME!

6 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Missing In 2018 Top 100 Dribblers In The World [view Full List] by KinzyeWriter(m): 11:12pm On Mar 04, 2018
Flexy2vybes:
Dribbling na 3pt? na world best award, who dribbling epp
The thing just weak me... People from over intelligent to no sense ...

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Missing In 2018 Top 100 Dribblers In The World [view Full List] by Gbrika(m): 11:15pm On Mar 04, 2018
There are only two footballers in the whole wide world : CR7 and others.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Missing In 2018 Top 100 Dribblers In The World [view Full List] by vroy(m): 11:19pm On Mar 04, 2018
STILESGANG:
You need to understand that he has pass his prime
But Ronaldo scores more free kick goals than messi
He dribbles, has one of the best conversation rate ,has over 100 career assist, score over 100 goals with his head, score 100 penalties, score over 30 goals every season since 2008, scores over 100 long range shot, won 5 ballon d'or, won trophy with his country, win golden boot in 2 diff countries, hugest goal scorer for club n country, score 300 LA liga goals with less match than messi, won 4 golden boot, over 40 hatrick n so on
Though messi is a very good player but CR is d most Complete player ever for a man over 30 years to keep delivering when his team needs him, for a man of 33 years to be competing with a natural talent of 30 years he his a special being

3 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Missing In 2018 Top 100 Dribblers In The World [view Full List] by Toyin001: 11:19pm On Mar 04, 2018
Euouae:

You said it all
kinzyeWriter, same whole people like this guy I'm quoting and the guy he quoted too... I wonder if they read and understand at all... sad sad sad Calling it fake list when the method of calculation is spelt out. Others summarize the post in a trivial statement of asking the essence of dribbling as if the ball just jumps from the goalie's post to their cr7 to tap it in, as if it isn't strings of passes, dribbles and other things that conjoin to bring the goal scoring chances their cr7 converts. They're actually pathetic and can weaken as they've done to you.
Re: Ronaldo Missing In 2018 Top 100 Dribblers In The World [view Full List] by Joefirst(m): 11:20pm On Mar 04, 2018
Donshemzy1234:
All of una dey craze. Wia Matial

me myself shock... martial deserve to be in top10... he always have a successful dribble I'd say 8/10 are successful.... seriously, whoever made this list.. is a joke.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Missing In 2018 Top 100 Dribblers In The World [view Full List] by BrokenTV: 11:20pm On Mar 04, 2018
LesbianBoy:
Btw...ronaldo has passed that stage of needless dribble. He has left it for small boys like messi and co. His own is to tear post! No time to check time! angry
Was there at any stage that Ronaldo reach Messi in terms of Dribbling?

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Missing In 2018 Top 100 Dribblers In The World [view Full List] by Joefirst(m): 11:22pm On Mar 04, 2018
this list is nonsense..

without martial, martial is a better dribbler than most of this player... if Pogba can be in 12, martial should be in top5....

and seriously, were is Marcelo..
Re: Ronaldo Missing In 2018 Top 100 Dribblers In The World [view Full List] by Toyin001: 11:23pm On Mar 04, 2018
vroy:
You need to understand that he has pass his prime
But Ronaldo scores more free kick goals than messi
He dribbles, has one of the best conversation rate ,has over 100 career assist, score over 100 goals with his head, score 100 penalties, score over 30 goals every season since 2008, scores over 100 long range shot, won 5 ballon d'or, won trophy with his country, win golden boot in 2 diff countries, hugest goal scorer for club n country, score 300 LA liga goals with less match than messi, won 4 golden boot, over 40 hatrick n so on
Though messi is a very good player but CR is d most Complete player ever for a man over 30 years to keep delivering when his team needs him, for a man of 33 years to be competing with a natural talent of 30 years he his a special being
Mr Man, you've just used hard-earned time to list stats that are all about goal scoring. Say something else at the least. undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Missing In 2018 Top 100 Dribblers In The World [view Full List] by Joefirst(m): 11:27pm On Mar 04, 2018
who made this nonsense and fake list sef...

where is

martial
isco
coman
carascco
robben
mahrez
Marcelo.

this people can dribble ,that the dead will rise and scream.... nonsense list...
Re: Ronaldo Missing In 2018 Top 100 Dribblers In The World [view Full List] by Joefirst(m): 11:29pm On Mar 04, 2018
Toyin001:
Bro, it's actually a 2018 something which started since some times last year. Imagine where someone like Sanchez too finds himself, 37th when he was 8th in the last year release... As you can see both players mentioned had transfer saga's so it adversely affected them.

Also, Sanchez is literarily representing Arsenal cos he gathered more than half of these dribbles that earned him even the 37th in Arsenal.

do you even watch liechester to see mahrez play... SMH
Re: Ronaldo Missing In 2018 Top 100 Dribblers In The World [view Full List] by OgaDonald: 11:32pm On Mar 04, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ole Solskjaer Hands List Of Players To Leave Man United (see Details) / Chierika Ukogu Representing Nigeria At Rio 2016 Olympics / Kylian Mbappe's Father Speaks About Corruption In Africa.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.