Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,870 members, 7,810,313 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:46 AM

Nigerian Man Compares Himself To Alexis Ohanian, Serena Williams' Husband - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Man Compares Himself To Alexis Ohanian, Serena Williams' Husband (34123 Views)

Rockwell Albino Meme: Mother, Patricia Williams Cries Out / Meet The McClure Twins, Ava And Alexis: Adopted By Justin McClure - Ami McClure / Nigerian Man Killed By Wife In Cameroon Buried Today, Wife's Picture Attached (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Compares Himself To Alexis Ohanian, Serena Williams' Husband by nairalanduseles: 7:41pm On Mar 04, 2018
comradeodunze:
Ameebo cheesy grin

lol
Re: Nigerian Man Compares Himself To Alexis Ohanian, Serena Williams' Husband by Nobody: 7:44pm On Mar 04, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Your brothers have low foreign exchange rate grin
am sorry where were u wen that French tourists man said Nigerian women are the cheapest in the world?https://www.nairaland.com/4362181/jean-michel-french-sex-tourist/0 and u want to brag undecided

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Compares Himself To Alexis Ohanian, Serena Williams' Husband by divineRx(f): 7:47pm On Mar 04, 2018
Their life their buisness
Re: Nigerian Man Compares Himself To Alexis Ohanian, Serena Williams' Husband by Bitterleafsoup: 7:48pm On Mar 04, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Your brothers have low foreign exchange rate grin
lol never thought of that hehehe
Re: Nigerian Man Compares Himself To Alexis Ohanian, Serena Williams' Husband by kullozone(m): 8:01pm On Mar 04, 2018
"A Nigerian professional" what nah Old man, if you like don't respect yourself.

And this Serena nor dey retire sef? Continue till someone disgraces you oh smiley
Re: Nigerian Man Compares Himself To Alexis Ohanian, Serena Williams' Husband by martineverest(m): 8:02pm On Mar 04, 2018
desperation for British passport
Re: Nigerian Man Compares Himself To Alexis Ohanian, Serena Williams' Husband by nairalanduseles: 8:06pm On Mar 04, 2018
martineverest:
desperation for British passport

u no get talk he was born in the uk ...he is more britsh than naija......olobe

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Compares Himself To Alexis Ohanian, Serena Williams' Husband by Expl0rers: 8:34pm On Mar 04, 2018
na wa for this kind orientation

Re: Nigerian Man Compares Himself To Alexis Ohanian, Serena Williams' Husband by ochiosa(m): 8:57pm On Mar 04, 2018
This guy is the lone protester at London House when Buhari was on medical vacation.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Compares Himself To Alexis Ohanian, Serena Williams' Husband by Expl0rers: 9:00pm On Mar 04, 2018
you can imagine

Re: Nigerian Man Compares Himself To Alexis Ohanian, Serena Williams' Husband by JastSiryin(m): 10:12pm On Mar 04, 2018
comradeodunze:
Ameebo cheesy grin

Mtcheew! Recognition for what, feeding your own child? Or should you have let him starve to death. Only thing you deserved was appreciation, and that's from your own wife. Nobody else gives a f. u.c.k . The way peeps just post dumb shit online nowadays ehn I don tire.
Re: Nigerian Man Compares Himself To Alexis Ohanian, Serena Williams' Husband by christ007(m): 10:37pm On Mar 04, 2018
tyup:
shout out to the mod that ban me for what's called freedom of expression I hope you know your power dont exceed Nairaland and you cant ban my comments on Twitter.

banning people who gives you food n put mullah in your pocket. nawa o

mai una nor mind me I just dey para mode
they did the same to me just wish I know the person I go kill am wit cause cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Compares Himself To Alexis Ohanian, Serena Williams' Husband by cococandy(f): 3:32am On Mar 05, 2018
Maybe if he helped his Nigerian wife more, she wouldn’t have done ‘what they do best’

Everyone knows most Nigerian men only have mouth when it comes to Nigerian women. in the face of foreign women, their inferiority complex turns them into perfect husbands.

nairalanduseles:
hahahaha that is my uncle lol and for the suckers talking trash .. he is in his mid 50s and his wife is in her 40s ..... she is way prettier than what u can ever imagine .........he was married to a black nigerian b4 and she did what black girls know how to do best.... .love u uncle jonah

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Compares Himself To Alexis Ohanian, Serena Williams' Husband by nairalanduseles: 5:10am On Mar 05, 2018
cococandy:
Maybe if he helped his Nigerian wife more, she wouldn’t have done ‘what they do best’

Everyone knows most Nigerian men only have mouth when it comes to Nigerian women. in the face of foreign women, their inferiority complex turns them into perfect husbands.

most Nigerian girls are not loyal........i never said all
Re: Nigerian Man Compares Himself To Alexis Ohanian, Serena Williams' Husband by nairalanduseles: 6:30am On Mar 05, 2018
Bitterleafsoup:
My Dear black women that eat well and work out never get old. I am serious about both and will age with grace. Even now I don't look my age and never will.
See below, healthy lifestyles lead to long lasting youth, all those women pictured with their children are over 40 and have the same thing in common what they put in their mouth and what they do with their bodies.

and were is ur pic lol keep playing urself
Re: Nigerian Man Compares Himself To Alexis Ohanian, Serena Williams' Husband by cococandy(f): 7:15am On Mar 05, 2018
nairalanduseles:

most Nigerian girls are not loyal........i never said all
mmm I see.
However, I would bet my Chanel beauty that they would still be together if he knew how to feed a baby while she’s busy on her phone.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Compares Himself To Alexis Ohanian, Serena Williams' Husband by nairalanduseles: 8:28am On Mar 05, 2018
cococandy:

mmm I see.
However, I would bet my Chanel beauty that they would still be together if he knew how to feed a baby while she’s busy on her phone.

its your opinion .....have a good day pls don't quote me again
Re: Nigerian Man Compares Himself To Alexis Ohanian, Serena Williams' Husband by Chijosky(m): 3:50pm On Mar 05, 2018
emmabest2000:
Baby feeders everywhere
Is the baby diluting the breast milk or what
Re: Nigerian Man Compares Himself To Alexis Ohanian, Serena Williams' Husband by kruusy: 6:18pm On Mar 09, 2018
I can't luv my boo d way u lu. urs

(1) (2) (Reply)

Over 2000 Men Get Beaten Up By Their Wives In Ghana / Reasons You Should Not Divorce Your Man Because He Can't Satisfy You Sexually / Desperate Father Uses Daughter As A Collateral For N600,000 Loan (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.