Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,081 members, 7,953,303 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:47 PM

Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House - TV/Movies (107) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House (312759 Views)

Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread / Nigerians Storm Gotv Facebook Page Over WWE / Rachel Johnson Goes Topless On Live TV Show During Brexit Discussion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) ... (301) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 2:19pm On Oct 10, 2019
Lio rush celebrated his title win with a dope track check it out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KETxozsdUA8

Tomaso ciampa has automatically become my best wrestler again cry cry
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 1:48am On Oct 12, 2019
so now the friend is officially on smackdown undecided undecided

Make I just no complain again today

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Risky005: 7:09am On Oct 12, 2019
What was the point of Charlotte Flair winning the belt only to lose it to Bayley 5 days later. It would have been acceptable if she was a transitional champion. This push to eclipse her dad's record is really making me lose my respect for her gimmick.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Risky005: 7:12am On Oct 12, 2019
Abeg someone tell me would ppvs remain co-branded. I really prefer separate ppvs cos they made for longer storylines and fewer meaningless title defense since the brands might have 1 ppv in 2 months
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 11:34am On Oct 12, 2019
Risky005:
Abeg someone tell me would ppvs remain co-branded. I really prefer separate ppvs cos they made for longer storylines and fewer meaningless title defense since the brands might have 1 ppv in 2 months

me too I want to know,I guess we will just wait and find out
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 11:36am On Oct 12, 2019
Risky005:
What was the point of Charlotte Flair winning the belt only to lose it to Bayley 5 days later. It would have been acceptable if she was a transitional champion. This push to eclipse her dad's record is really making me lose my respect for her gimmick.

I think the story here is more about bayley not Charlotte

Bayley’s morals have been compromised for quite a while, now. She sided with her friend Sasha Banks in her feud with Becky Lynch by smashing Becky with a steel chair, and the reasoning has always been suspect. Essentially, Bayley argued that she was still a role model; she was showing kids that loyalty and friendship matter. But matter more than what, exactly? It’s always been a flimsy argument, and it always seemed like Bayley was due for a realization.

She had that realization last week as the SmackDown Women’s Championship was pried from her fingertips. With a new haircut and new gear, she showed exactly what she’s realized by slashing all of her Bayley Buddies to ribbons.

It wasn’t a transformative performance, but simply one where she stopped holding back. She didn’t apologize for putting her feet on the ropes in a pin attempt. She had no qualms with grabbing two fistfuls of hair to pull Charlotte into a roll up.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Kaycee7(m): 12:48pm On Oct 12, 2019
pu7pl3:

me too I want to know,I guess we will just wait and find out
Looks like the PPVs will remain co-branded. I checked Wikipedia for upcoming WWE PPVs and all the ones listed are co-branded.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Qu3sT(m): 1:23pm On Oct 12, 2019
Sometimes just watch WWE like ur watching a soap opera and a lot of things will make sense.

Just sayin
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 1:48pm On Oct 12, 2019
Qu3sT:
Sometimes just watch WWE like ur watching a soap opera and a lot of things will make sense.

Just sayin

No be lie
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Qu3sT(m): 2:09pm On Oct 12, 2019
pu7pl3:

No be lie

But with more twist and characters that don't make sense
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 4:12pm On Oct 12, 2019
grin grin grin
Qu3sT:

But with more twist and characters that don't make sense
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by 100naira(m): 5:43pm On Oct 12, 2019
Shorty gable really?

Who comes up with these names?
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by NicestDude: 7:37pm On Oct 12, 2019
100naira:
Shorty gable really?

Who comes up with these names?

LMAO. Where is his tag partner from American alpha Jason, why is roode roaming around tag titles, why is Braun still getting jobbers some weeks, why is Randy not winning any titles lately,
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by NicestDude: 7:38pm On Oct 12, 2019
WWE is bleeped
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Nobody: 10:35am On Oct 13, 2019
Pu7pl3 the fight between Tyson and Braun is it acting?
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 11:46am On Oct 13, 2019
hulk616:
Pu7pl3 the fight between Tyson and Braun is it acting?

Lol yes now grin Tyson can't fully punch him and neither can braun
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Nobody: 12:10pm On Oct 13, 2019
pu7pl3:

Lol yes now grin Tyson can't fully punch him and neither can braun
ok
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Nobody: 7:26pm On Oct 13, 2019
Pu7pl3 i saw blood!!! shocked shocked that cant be acting.

If not, please provide explanation
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 8:59pm On Oct 13, 2019
hulk616:
Pu7pl3 i saw blood!!! shocked shocked that cant be acting.

If not, please provide explanation

whenever you see blood.in pro wrestling 80% of the time it's blood pellets only on few occasions it's real blood

But I didn't see any blood,please can you show me?
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Nobody: 9:01pm On Oct 13, 2019
pu7pl3:

whenever you see blood.in pro wrestling 80% of the time it's blood pellets only on few occasions it's real blood

But I didn't see any blood,please can you show me?
hell in the cell
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 9:02pm On Oct 13, 2019
hulk616:
hell in the cell

show pictures na
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Nobody: 9:05pm On Oct 13, 2019
pu7pl3:

show pictures na
I don't have
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 9:16pm On Oct 13, 2019
hulk616:
I don't have

I don't think I saw blood on Tyson or Braun
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Nobody: 9:47pm On Oct 13, 2019
pu7pl3:

I don't think I saw blood on Tyson or Braun
it was between that guy that follows the man and one guy that wears scary mask
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 10:05pm On Oct 13, 2019
hulk616:
it was between that guy that follows the man and one guy that wears scary mask

Seth Rollins Vs bray Wyatt grin

It's true
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by wajja: 3:06pm On Oct 14, 2019
Why is the Fiend Bray Wytt not fighting anyone except Seth Rollings. By the way I have the feelings that Seth Rollings will defeat him any day anytime.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by samplanner(m): 3:10pm On Oct 14, 2019
I don't know why people are hyping this Bray Whytt.

Let him face Brock Lesnar and see what happens. Seth Rollings is just been an Ass allowing him to disrupt his matches.

I hate nonsense.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by samplanner(m): 10:25pm On Oct 14, 2019
And Purple3 pls what's that nonsense Bobby Lashly playing on Rusev? If its me I feel kill him. And Rusev's wife is very shameless.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Kaycee7(m): 10:39pm On Oct 14, 2019
samplanner:
And Purple3 pls what's that nonsense Bobby Lashly playing on Rusev? If its me I feel kill him. And Rusev's wife is very shameless.
Chill bro. She's just playing a script. It's not as if she's actually cheating on Rusev. There are speculations that Vince put Rusev and Lana in this storyline as a punishment for something. Can't remember what exactly. Let's see how everything plays out sha
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 10:40pm On Oct 14, 2019
grin grin grin
samplanner:
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Qu3sT(m): 2:00pm On Oct 15, 2019
Just here to enjoy the ride

My nigga lashley grin

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 5:12pm On Oct 15, 2019
Qu3sT:
Just here to enjoy the ride

My nigga lashley grin

Did you see heel Rollins that is still a baby face

(1) (2) (3) ... (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) ... (301) (Reply)

Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... / Top 15 Nollywood Stars Who Have Passed Away In Recent Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.