Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House - TV/Movies (105) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House (290053 Views)

Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread / Nigerians Storm Gotv Facebook Page Over WWE / Rachel Johnson Goes Topless On Live TV Show During Brexit Discussion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) ... (298) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Qu3sT(m): 6:38pm On Sep 25, 2019
The fiend taking out Braun that easily had everybody like
[img]https://media1./images/84421e27db58585df5c7110c1c28f06a/tenor.gif?itemid=4207696[/img]

And am just here realising seth's going to be lock in a cell with this "thing"
[img]https://media./images/4a7cbf00cb4ccd1bc379535da2151b4f/tenor.gif[/img]

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Risky005: 3:47am On Sep 26, 2019
Qu3sT:
The fiend taking out Braun that easily had everybody like
[img]https://media1./images/84421e27db58585df5c7110c1c28f06a/tenor.gif?itemid=4207696[/img]

And am just here realising seth's going to be lock in a cell with this "thing"
[img]https://media./images/4a7cbf00cb4ccd1bc379535da2151b4f/tenor.gif[/img]
Both gifs are from 'the wire', have you seen it?
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Qu3sT(m): 7:32am On Sep 26, 2019
Risky005:

Both gifs are from 'the wire', have you seen it?
Yep, one of my all time favourite tv show

2 Likes

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Risky005: 1:29pm On Sep 26, 2019
Who else noticed Mustafa Ali's awkward suicide dive landing on smackdown. Since he's put on some weight I think he should reduce his high risk moves before he hurts himself.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 5:59pm On Sep 26, 2019
Risky005:
Who else noticed Mustafa Ali's awkward suicide dive landing on smackdown. Since he's put on some weight I think he should reduce his high risk moves before he hurts himself.

Cos of 1 mistake??
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Qu3sT(m): 6:33pm On Sep 26, 2019
JEEZUS

More

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Kaycee7(m): 9:13pm On Sep 26, 2019
This match was fiiirreeeee!!!
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Nobody: 10:40pm On Oct 01, 2019
A wrestler was in fast and furious. grin

Who knows any movie where I can find Randy Orton?
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Nobody: 10:40pm On Oct 01, 2019
A wrestler was in fast and furious. grin

Who knows any movie where I can find Randy Orton?
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 12:24am On Oct 02, 2019
I’m...I’m trying to think of nice things to say. But here’s the thing: I entered this show excited. I was hyped for the opening hour. The pyro was awesome, the show was moving along nicely...and then we hit that Crown Jewel segment and all excitement died.

I liked the fiend (he should absolutely kill annoying Rollins angry ), Lesnar/Mysterio stuff and Ricochet/Cesaro and Alexander/Styles. Throw everything else in the dumpster.

Grade: D
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 12:24am On Oct 02, 2019
what will Micheal Cole be doing now, smack down??
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by olagift(f): 8:36am On Oct 02, 2019
pu7pl3:
I’m...I’m trying to think of nice things to say. But here’s the thing: I entered this show excited. I was hyped for the opening hour. The pyro was awesome, the show was moving along nicely...and then we hit that Crown Jewel segment and all excitement died.

I liked the fiend (he should absolutely kill annoying Rollins angry ), Lesnar/Mysterio stuff and Ricochet/Cesaro and Alexander/Styles. Throw everything else in the dumpster.

Grade: D
I have been been following lthis thread as a guest for a long time. You said Seth is annoying, please what is annoying about him? Why did you dislike him if i may ask?
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 11:41am On Oct 02, 2019
olagift:
I have been been following lthis thread as a guest for a long time. You said Seth is annoying, please what is annoying about him? Why did you dislike him if i may ask?

Welcome to the thread dear

I don't dislike Rollins,I just dislike the way he has been portrayed since he won at wrestlemania,he is a work horse yes but his promos have been bland and generic while his matches have lost their taste for example,the way he sets up the curb stomp now is garbage and uninspiring to watch

For all his talk of burning it down he doesn't,at all
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Risky005: 7:21am On Oct 03, 2019
Bobby Lashley kisses Lana
Dolph Ziggler: IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN ME

2 Likes

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Risky005: 7:39am On Oct 03, 2019
TOMMASO CIAMPA IS BACK BAY-BAY!!!

1 Like

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 9:34am On Oct 03, 2019
Risky005:
Bobby Lashley kisses Lana
Dolph Ziggler: IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN ME

grin grin
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 9:34am On Oct 03, 2019
Risky005:
TOMMASO CIAMPA IS BACK BAY-BAY!!!

So you love this dude too grin

NXT has really risen high with the like of balor now challenging for the title...the whole show was an A for me
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by olagift(f): 3:55pm On Oct 03, 2019
No matter what, i still like the way he wrestle and i don't like seeing him lose.
pu7pl3:

Welcome to the thread dear

I don't dislike Rollins,I just dislike the way he has been portrayed since he won at wrestlemania,he is a work horse yes but his promos have been bland and generic while his matches have lost their taste for example,the way he sets up the curb stomp now is garbage and uninspiring to watch

For all his talk of burning it down he doesn't,at all
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Qu3sT(m): 5:11pm On Oct 03, 2019
Ok, where do I begin from

1. Wednesdays just got insane
NXT Vs AEW

2. This

Tomato champion is back grin

3. Also this

Adam cole don enter hot soup wink

4. And finally, this

One of the best wrestler's Vs one of the craziest, somebody will die grin

Also Shayna bazler has still not lost that NXT women's title, I don tire 4 her sef

Awaiting Friday, let's see what d new Smackdown has to offer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 5:24pm On Oct 03, 2019
olagift:
No matter what, i still like the way he wrestle and i don't like seeing him lose.

He is about to get locked in hell in a cell with the fiend so better brace yourself grin
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 5:27pm On Oct 03, 2019
Qu3sT:

Awaiting Friday, let's see what d new Smackdown has to offer

The rock is coming home cheesy
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Qu3sT(m): 6:05pm On Oct 03, 2019
pu7pl3:

The rock is coming home cheesy
To be destroyed by the fiend.....if only grin
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Qu3sT(m): 6:09pm On Oct 03, 2019
olagift:
Another Rollins stan.... welcome wink
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 6:15pm On Oct 03, 2019
Qu3sT:

To be destroyed by the fiend.....if only grin

grin grin
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Risky005: 7:46am On Oct 05, 2019
Risky005:
Kofi is going to beat Brock Lesnar. cool
I just ate my words
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Risky005: 7:47am On Oct 05, 2019
Is this Cain Velasquez and Tyson Fury introduction fair to the rest of the locker room?
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by NicestDude: 8:00am On Oct 05, 2019
Ciampa is back for goldie. Balor says he's nxt. My Cole is in soup o. LMAO.
And there's still Johnny gargano, velveteen, Matt riddle, Roderick strong, fish n o'reily Lawd!!!!
Nxt will keep disgracing the blue and red brand

1 Like

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 10:03am On Oct 05, 2019
Risky005:

I just ate my words

You ate it in epic fashion grin grin Rollins is next
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 10:05am On Oct 05, 2019
Risky005:
Is this Cain Velasquez and Tyson Fury introduction fair to the rest of the locker room?

Cain hasn't signed a contract yet and Tyson fury is probably just a wrestlemania match for Braun...it kinda sucks tho but I enjoyed it
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 10:06am On Oct 05, 2019
The rock can never ever get old cool

Corbin held his own pretty well on the mic tho
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 10:07am On Oct 05, 2019
Oh and that stage...that stage is really beautiful embarassed

I'm proud of WWE
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 10:20am On Oct 05, 2019
And don't forget my boy Marshmello grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) ... (298) (Reply)

Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... / Top 15 Nollywood Stars Who Have Passed Away In Recent Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.