Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,191 members, 7,953,689 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:20 PM

Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House - TV/Movies (110) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House (312888 Views)

Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread / Nigerians Storm Gotv Facebook Page Over WWE / Rachel Johnson Goes Topless On Live TV Show During Brexit Discussion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) ... (301) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Qu3sT(m): 3:42pm On Oct 23, 2019
Mitjyland:
Who has idea how the Team Hogan Vs Team Flair match might end up? And which do you think is the strongest team?

Team Hogan

1. Roman Reigns
2. Rusev
3. Shorty Gable
4. Ricochet
5. Ali

Team Flair

1. Randy Orton
2. Bobby Lashly
3. Shiske Nakamura
4. King Corbin
5. Mycintair

Which is the srongest?
Team Flair
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Qu3sT(m): 3:45pm On Oct 23, 2019
Mitjyland:
Who has idea how the Team Hogan Vs Team Flair match might end up? And which do you think is the strongest team?

Team Hogan

1. Roman Reigns
2. Rusev
3. Shorty Gable
4. Ricochet
5. Ali

Team Flair

1. Randy Orton
2. Bobby Lashly
3. Shiske Nakamura
4. King Corbin
5. Mycintair

Which is the srongest?
Team Flair

McIntyre changes everything for that team
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by samplanner(m): 9:11pm On Oct 23, 2019
Agreed, that MacIntyre is something else. He will be the main man in team Flair. However, that ALI of a guy is very skillful sha.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 6:10am On Oct 24, 2019
Mitjyland:

Team Hogan

1. Roman Reigns
2. Rusev
3. Shorty Gable
4. Ricochet
5. Ali

Team Flair

1. Randy Orton
2. Bobby Lashly
3. Shiske Nakamura
4. King Corbin
5. Mycintair

Which is the srongest?

The baby faces are always the underdogs and they will win but the heel team is definitely stronger
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 6:12am On Oct 24, 2019
Heel balor Heel balor Heel balor grin grin I'm here for this shit

And this is a really dope promo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbRIUPG-HXM

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Kaycee7(m): 9:03am On Oct 24, 2019
pu7pl3:

I've been playing catch up for weeks now. Damn! Ciaaammpaaa!
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 10:21am On Oct 24, 2019
Kaycee7:
I've been playing catch up for weeks now. Damn! Ciaaammpaaa!

This is what gives me the most joy out of all WWE products right now
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Kaycee7(m): 10:30am On Oct 24, 2019
pu7pl3:

This is what gives me the most joy out of all WWE products right now
They're lucky AEW decided on a Wednesday slot. Imagine if AEW airs on Mondays, we'll be doing wake keep and condolence visit for RAW by now.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Qu3sT(m): 1:51pm On Oct 24, 2019
So this happened

All the good one r turning to the dark side, first Sami, then bayley and now Balor. Who next?

Also Rhea Ripley is very beautiful, just putting this out there
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Qu3sT(m): 2:06pm On Oct 24, 2019
pu7pl3:

Tomato champion proving why he's up there with Bryan as one of the most complete package in wrestling.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 2:53pm On Oct 24, 2019
Kaycee7:
They're lucky AEW decided on a Wednesday slot. Imagine if AEW airs on Mondays, we'll be doing wake keep and condolence visit for RAW by now.

I swear...cos even with the dope NXT content AEW still surpasses it on viewership...AEW would easily blow raw out of the water if it were on Mondays but I might be wrong cos they must have thought of it and were scared to take the risk for some reasons
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 2:55pm On Oct 24, 2019
Qu3sT:

Tomato champion proving why he's up there with Bryan as one of the most complete package in wrestling.

I'm telling you man,I'm telling you and I like that crutch he carries as his weapon

I'm still not used to him being a baby face again tho grin
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Qu3sT(m): 3:18pm On Oct 24, 2019
Kaycee7:
Storyline and watchable content then yes but in viewership, not yet

The competition might even light a fire under WWE to make them actually give a f*ck and improve.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Qu3sT(m): 3:39pm On Oct 24, 2019
pu7pl3:

I'm telling you man,I'm telling you and I like that crutch he carries as his weapon

I'm still not used to him being a baby face again tho grin
He's not

Just doing whatever to get to Goldie.

That bald, backstabbing arrogant bastard go emerge very soon
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 3:40pm On Oct 24, 2019
Qu3sT:

He's not

Just doing whatever to get to Goldie.

That bald, backstabbing arrogant bastard go emerge very soon

And il be here to soak it all in grin
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Risky005: 12:59am On Oct 25, 2019
What do you guys think about this Orange Cassidy fella?
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 1:12pm On Oct 25, 2019
Risky005:
What do you guys think about this Orange Cassidy fella?

That guy is quite entertaining I won't lie grin

1 Like

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by 100naira(m): 3:07pm On Oct 25, 2019
Firstly, where are the Usos, Ec3, ruby riot and Lars Sullivan?

Secondly I'm beginning to get bored with Zelina Vega and that her useless move to distract opponents against Andrade, is it that Andrade cannot win matches cleanly and why is Zelina allowed to attack male wrestlers and she can't be attacked in return?

Lastly Humberto v ricochet anyone?
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Kaycee7(m): 4:41am On Oct 26, 2019
100naira:

Secondly I'm beginning to get bored with Zelina Vega and that her useless move to distract opponents against Andrade, is it that Andrade cannot win matches cleanly and why is Zelina allowed to attack male wrestlers and she can't be attacked in return?

Yes, please.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 10:39am On Oct 26, 2019
100naira:

Carrillo Vs Ricochet 100%
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Charleys: 4:09pm On Oct 26, 2019
AEW where can one download it, I've been hearing of it for weeks.

Is anyone watching Smackdown
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 5:11pm On Oct 26, 2019
Will we see balor Vs Ciampa? embarassed cry

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 5:19pm On Oct 26, 2019
Who saw Brock layout Cain and Rey Mysterio grin
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Kaycee7(m): 5:30am On Oct 27, 2019
Charleys:
AEW where can one download it, I've been hearing of it for weeks.

Is anyone watching Smackdown
Hdmp4mania1
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by 100naira(m): 11:56am On Oct 27, 2019
Is Sami zayn injured? Apart from that, he's currently the best on the mic in wwe
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 3:53pm On Oct 27, 2019
100naira:
Is Sami zayn injured? Apart from that, he's currently the best on the mic in wwe

Hells yea..No cap
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by samplanner(m): 11:21pm On Oct 27, 2019
pu7pl3:
Who saw Brock layout Cain and Rey Mysterio grin

Broke is a coward. Attacking people in a sneaky way is cowardice of the highest order.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 11:27pm On Oct 27, 2019
samplanner:

Broke is a coward. Attacking people in a sneaky way is cowardice of the highest order.

I say he is calm and calculated and that makes him extremely dangerous smiley

Not a coward smiley
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 10:20am On Oct 29, 2019
This Rusev, Lana, Bobby storyline has reached its floor right?right? I'm just very sure it will not end well for anyone involved and they have even forgotten the kanellis storyline

AJ styles Vs Humberto was cool,Andrade beat sin Cara even after her brought someone to level the playing field grin, McIntyre Vs Ricochet was really dope and that RKO sell was mad from Ricochet cool

I also liked the Becky Vs Kairi match very well smiley, Seth pinned Rowan with a forklift like poetic justice for what he did to Roman earlier smiley

And please can WWE just unleash the AoP already
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Kaycee7(m): 10:27am On Oct 29, 2019
pu7pl3:
This Rusev, Lana, Bobby storyline has reached its floor right?right? I'm just very sure it will not end well for anyone involved and they have even forgotten the kanellis storyline

AJ styles Vs Humberto was cool,Andrade beat sin Cara even after her brought someone to level the playing field grin, McIntyre Vs Ricochet was really dope and that RKO sell was mad from Ricochet cool

I also liked the Becky Vs Kairi match very well smiley, Seth pinned Rowan with a forklift like poetic justice for what he did to Roman earlier smiley

And please can WWE just unleash the AoP already
Now this is a card I can look forward to. Can't wait to catch Raw replay this week.
Also can't believe I just said that.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 10:44am On Oct 29, 2019
Kaycee7:
Now this is a card I can look forward to. Can't wait to catch Raw replay this week.
Also can't believe I just said that.

yea it was kinda cool...Aleister is just really underused and I don't like it
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 12:58pm On Oct 29, 2019
Queen Charlotte and king Andrade

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) ... (301) (Reply)

Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... / Top 15 Nollywood Stars Who Have Passed Away In Recent Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.