Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,896 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House - TV/Movies (112) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House (290685 Views)

Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread / Nigerians Storm Gotv Facebook Page Over WWE / Rachel Johnson Goes Topless On Live TV Show During Brexit Discussion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) ... (298) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Kaycee7(m): 1:14am On Nov 01, 2019
pu7pl3:
Il be in NXT's corner the whole time I swear grin
We'll all be in NXT's corner, except for 100naira who'll be rooting for RAW. grin grin
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Kaycee7(m): 1:15am On Nov 01, 2019
Debroslink:
The Fiend finally becomes universal champion

Somebody shout hallelujah
Hallelujah! But I'm shocked. I thought the Saudi PPVs were just glorified house shows.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 7:34am On Nov 01, 2019
Kaycee7:
We'll all be in NXT's corner, except for 100naira who'll be rooting for RAW. grin grin
grin grin
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Qu3sT(m): 7:46am On Nov 01, 2019
Lacey and Natalya

[img]https://media1./images/1c6943c372187ed186416b895f4eb06c/tenor.gif?itemid=5089552[/img]

So that means that Smackdown has both the universal title and Heavyweight title, somebody's coming over to Raw.

NXT Vs Smackdown Vs Raw for survivor series, my body is ready

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Qu3sT(m): 10:07am On Nov 02, 2019
My reaction watching smackdown

[img]https://media1./images/3c6b4e1ae2857f74d447ab8a4cc3bb19/tenor.gif?itemid=10393001[/img]

That Adam Cole Vs Bryan Match, lord Jesus what a match

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 10:54am On Nov 02, 2019
Wow wow wow wow...NXT is really gold bruh...everything they did was just awesome... Rhea Ripley and Nox beat the Shiiit out of fire and desire

Shayna is terrifying as hell man geez...she looked like a monster

Did y'all see how Bel-air Bianca single handedly layed waste to Carmella and Brooke grin grin...she literally flung Carmella grin grin

Bro-lee grin grin I would always love Matt kicking off his flip flops... Sami Zayn was great here too

My 2 best wrestlers on the mic was the highest point of the show for me...I was just feeling goosebumps allover cry cry and I'm glad Ciampa won cos he is definitely tougher than the Miz but the Miz was really great here,I enjoyed the hell out of this segment which was a personal dream match for me

The main even was really good too I was expecting some kind of disqualification or something to protect both people,I never expected Adam Cole to win this dream match...it was a good decision tho and it has solidified NXT as an equal brand and not a lesser brand as people tend to think

This was easily the best smackdown episode this year A+ from me man I enjoyed the hell out of this one smiley this will be a good month

And Brock can fvckoff for all I care grin grin
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 10:56am On Nov 02, 2019
Qu3sT:
My reaction watching smackdown

[img]https://media1./images/3c6b4e1ae2857f74d447ab8a4cc3bb19/tenor.gif?itemid=10393001[/img]

That Adam Cole Vs Bryan Match, lord Jesus what a match

Bruuuuuuuh grin grin I swear I didn't expect Cole to win that match...kudos to Bryan for putting him over like that man that match was epic...and I loved triple H's promo too
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Qu3sT(m): 12:30pm On Nov 02, 2019
pu7pl3:

Bruuuuuuuh grin grin I swear I didn't expect Cole to win that match...kudos to Bryan for putting him over like that man that match was epic...and I loved triple H's promo too

And it was clean as f*ck, was expecting interference from Finn or something but that was unexpected and it was so good.

By the end Adam cole looked liked a boss
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 1:30pm On Nov 02, 2019
Qu3sT:

And it was clean as f*ck, was expecting interference from Finn or something but that was unexpected and it was so good.

By the end Adam cole looked liked a boss

I swear it felt really good and is not the coincidence that's the best episode of smackdown this year was when NXT came to play
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Risky005: 8:18pm On Nov 02, 2019
pu7pl3:
Has anyone here watched this? grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRRsXxE1KVY
The first day I saw this video I was laughing so hard and tears were trickling down my eyes, then my roommate then asked me why I was laughing then I showed him the video and he didn't even crack a smile. I was so disappointed
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Risky005: 8:23pm On Nov 02, 2019
I've been having some family issues and I've been busy that's why I've been off naira land for sometime. God, I missed this page. Just imagine Becky Lynch v Bayley v Shayna Bazler. That would be gold mehn. One thing I'm sure of though is that even if Bazler does not win, she won't be the one getting pinned, sorry Bayley grin
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Risky005: 8:27pm On Nov 02, 2019
One thing I'm sure of though is that Adam Cole would be the one to be getting pinned cos Brock and The Fiend are too protected
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 8:29pm On Nov 02, 2019
grin grin
Risky005:
One thing I'm sure of though is that Adam Cole would be the one to be getting pinned cos Brock and The Fiend are too protected

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 8:30pm On Nov 02, 2019
Risky005:

The first day I saw this video I was laughing so hard and tears were trickling down my eyes, then my roommate then asked me why I was laughing then I showed him the video and he didn't even crack a smile. I was so disappointed

Anybody that doesn't laugh at this ISSA cultist grin

1 Like

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Risky005: 8:31pm On Nov 02, 2019
Tessa Blanchard is the number one contender for Impact world championship grin. That girl would be a welcome addition to wwe. Also there's rumors that Scarlett Bordeaux is coming to WWE; Corey Graves would have someone else to obsess over grin
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 8:32pm On Nov 02, 2019
Risky005:
Tessa Blanchard is the number one contender for Impact world championship grin. That girl would be a welcome addition to wwe. Also there's rumors that Scarlett Bordeaux is coming to WWE; Corey Graves would have someone else to obsess over grin

Those ones will never start directly on the main roster
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Risky005: 8:47pm On Nov 02, 2019
Like for Chris Jericho
Share for Cody Rhodes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by 100naira(m): 3:01pm On Nov 03, 2019
I have to say that smackdown was lit as f'ck with the nxt guys turning up, Adam Cole v Daniel Bryan was lit, Ciampa brought out the best in Miz and Shayna Baszler will really be a great addition to the women's division(she looks like the biker version of Rhonda Rousey).

As for Crown jewel, i give it a B, Brock v Cain was utter rubbish, Braun v Tyson was bang average (understandably because it is Fury's first foray into wwe). The main event sucked for me, they decided to stick with the crappy red lightning after the drab hell in a cell and the match itself was a disappointment, I feel like they wanted to appease the fans but unfortunately it was on the wrong ppv event imo.

I must commend Natalya and Lacey for accepting to wrestle in Saudi, anxiety was written all over the women's face especially Natalya, the tension was palpable but the fans made it a memorable night for the women.

Mansoor v cesaro was also lit(Mansoor actually surprised me) the tag team matches was also good, Aj styles v Carillo, the battle royal was decent.

The team flair v team hogan was A+, that RKO on Roman was something else grin
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by 100naira(m): 3:05pm On Nov 03, 2019
By the way, I thought roman will fight King Corbin and the new day will fight for the smackdown wwe tag team championship titles against the revival on Friday? Abi is it because of the nxt takeover of smackdown?
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Risky005: 8:20pm On Nov 03, 2019
100naira:
By the way, I thought roman will fight King Corbin and the new day will fight for the smackdown wwe tag team championship titles against the revival on Friday? Abi is it because of the nxt takeover of smackdown?
They had travel issues, so they couldn't leave Saudi Arabia on time
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Qu3sT(m): 9:34pm On Nov 03, 2019
pu7pl3:
Has anyone here watched this? grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRRsXxE1KVY
My chest

[img]https://media1./images/a4f0bb17bfc98d3857fcdccbf3cc4fab/tenor.gif?itemid=4290934[/img]

How d hell did I miss this.

SUPERSLAM killed me every time
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 11:04pm On Nov 03, 2019
Qu3sT:

My chest

[img]https://media1./images/a4f0bb17bfc98d3857fcdccbf3cc4fab/tenor.gif?itemid=4290934[/img]

How d hell did I miss this.

SUPERSLAM killed me every time

grin grin grin
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by 100naira(m): 7:06pm On Nov 04, 2019
And by the way, I am team smackdown for this survivor series grin
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Qu3sT(m): 10:02pm On Nov 04, 2019
100naira:
Say wetin?

[img]https://media1./images/9727e94c5a4c5ddb8796b50ba2d9b913/tenor.gif?itemid=5013315[/img]

Talk am again make I hear u well
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Kaycee7(m): 7:38am On Nov 05, 2019
100naira:
I no talk am. I knew my guy will never get with the program. My nigga, stick with your choice. Don't let Qu3st bully you. Las las we go still troll you when NXT wins.

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by 100naira(m): 9:09am On Nov 05, 2019
[quote asuthor=pu7pl3 post=83638302]Has anyone here watched this? grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRRsXxE1KVY[/quote] grin

"I'm watching you"

"excuse me?"

"is what the undertaker told John Cena" cheesy
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by 100naira(m): 9:14am On Nov 05, 2019
Kaycee7:
I no talk am. I knew my guy will never get with the program. My nigga, stick with your choice. Don't let Qu3st bully you. Las las we go still troll you wen NXT wins.
don't worry, when Smackdown wins, i will be here to laugh at you all grin grin
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by 100naira(m): 9:15am On Nov 05, 2019
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 12:02pm On Nov 05, 2019
100naira:
grin

"I'm watching you"

"excuse me?"

"is what the undertaker told John Cena" cheesy

Can I speak to champ?!!
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Qu3sT(m): 12:05pm On Nov 05, 2019
Since Brock is facing Rey Mysterio that means that it's going to be Adam Cole vs The Fiend at survivor series and this is after he has wrestled in War games the night before.

Adam cole is going to die

[img]https://media1./images/f73ad9d3db111d670a06ca3ca61bca32/tenor.gif?itemid=5547810[/img]
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 12:11pm On Nov 05, 2019
Qu3sT:
Since Brock is facing Rey Mysterio that means that it's going to be Adam Cole vs The Fiend at survivor series and this is after he has wrestled in War games the night before.

Adam cole is going to die

[img]https://media1./images/f73ad9d3db111d670a06ca3ca61bca32/tenor.gif?itemid=5547810[/img]

That tag match will be like watching NXT again cry
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Qu3sT(m): 12:25pm On Nov 05, 2019
pu7pl3:

Can I speak to champ?!!

Who?

Champ, is champ there?

Who is champ?

THAT QUESTION WILL BE ABSWERED THIS SUNDAY NIGHT WHEN JOHN CENA DEFENDS THE BELT AT WWE SUPPPER SLAMMM

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) ... (298) (Reply)

Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... / Top 15 Nollywood Stars Who Have Passed Away In Recent Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.