Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,127 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House - TV/Movies (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House (291448 Views)

Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread / Nigerians Storm Gotv Facebook Page Over WWE / Rachel Johnson Goes Topless On Live TV Show During Brexit Discussion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (298) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by toluxe0075: 11:11am On Aug 15, 2018
Sunkyphil:
At first i loved the way he fights when he moved from nxt but wen he started playing dirty i began to dislike his fights especiallywhen he began to hit below the belt
That is why he is a heel grin
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by KingSlayer1(m): 11:52am On Aug 15, 2018
'NO SPEAK ENGLISH'
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by NicestDude: 12:49pm On Aug 15, 2018
Sunkyphil:
At first i loved the way he fights when he moved from nxt but wen he started playing dirty i began to dislike his fights especiallywhen he began to hit below the belt

He's doing his job lmao
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by NicestDude: 12:50pm On Aug 15, 2018
KingSlayer1:
'NO SPEAK ENGLISH'

Sowi... No spik engrish
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 4:34pm On Aug 15, 2018
NicestDude:
pu7pl3 what's the update on SmackDown live

Uhm great as usual....almas beat english

Rusev was great on the mic

Um charlotte and becky beat mandy and deville after calling carmella a diva when its a women evolution(that was a low blow) but carmella owned it and said she was proud of it

Errr bludgeons squashed some fools while the new day beat sanity....vince made kylian dain wear singlets

The MIZ vs daniel bryan had awesome video packages spanning 8yrs of feuding between them...it was divided into 3 segments actually the best thing on the show

Jeff hardy beat shelton and nakamura while orton watched

Samoa was a bad man as usual and is still playing with aj styles family (mind games)...aj attacked him to but its on youtube

Uhm thats about it
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 4:36pm On Aug 15, 2018
toluxe0075:

That is exactly what wants you to feel about him. He is doing a great job for making you hate him grin

Thank you bruh
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by KingSlayer1(m): 4:41pm On Aug 15, 2018
Guys, who's likely to win? ¤Carmella ¤Becky Lynch ¤Charlotte..

I'm rooting for Becky Lynch.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Kaycee7(m): 11:05am On Aug 16, 2018
Can NXT followers in the house give me a buildup to Shayna Bazzler Vs Kairi Sane? And who do you think will win?

cc Pu7pl3
Nicestdude
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 11:26am On Aug 16, 2018
Kaycee7:
Can NXT followers in the house give me a buildup to Shayna Bazzler Vs Kairi Sane? And who do you think will win?

cc Pu7pl
Nicedude

Thier build up has been kinda lowkey but i think shayna will retain
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Sunkyphil(m): 8:32pm On Aug 16, 2018
They should let him be na haba

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Kaycee7(m): 5:38am On Aug 17, 2018
KingSlayer1:
Guys, who's likely to win?
¤Carmella
¤Becky Lynch
¤Charlotte..

I'm rooting for Becky Lynch.
Becky should win or Carmella retains. Charlotte should not win. I repeat, Charlotte should not win. Unless they want to risk a Roman Reigns situation.

1 Like

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Sunkyphil(m): 6:25am On Aug 17, 2018
what if this happens,rusev defeats braun then cashes in to become universal champion
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by dahmie2013: 7:02am On Aug 17, 2018
Dis summerslam will be full of surprises #BelieveThat!

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 10:18am On Aug 17, 2018
Sunkyphil:
what if this happens,rusev defeats braun then cashes in to become universal champion

Rusev?
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Sunkyphil(m): 10:21am On Aug 17, 2018
pu7pl3:

Rusev?
Yes grin just my thinking though but there is no way he is gonna beat braun
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 10:24am On Aug 17, 2018
Kaycee7:
Becky should win or Carmella retains. Charlotte should not win. I repeat, Charlotte should not win. Unless they want to risk a Roman Reigns situation.

Dont worry becky will beat the odds
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 10:25am On Aug 17, 2018
Sunkyphil:
Yes grin just my thinking though but there is no way he is gonna beat braun

He doesnt even have any match with BRAUN
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Sunkyphil(m): 11:30am On Aug 17, 2018
pu7pl3:

He does oo at summerslam for the brief case meant K.O jare no mind me
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by KingSlayer1(m): 12:28pm On Aug 17, 2018
Kevin Owens not Rusev...
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Sunkyphil(m): 12:44pm On Aug 17, 2018
pu7pl3:

MY BAD JARE meant kelvin owen
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Kaycee7(m): 1:03pm On Aug 17, 2018
dahmie2013:
Dis summerslam will be full of surprises #BelieveThat!
If you're talking the Universal Title match, the only surprise would be Brock retaining the title
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Sunkyphil(m): 1:23pm On Aug 17, 2018
Kaycee7:
If you're talking the Universal Title match, the only surprise would be Brock retaining the title
U do not c d possibility of braun cashing in
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Kaycee7(m): 1:46pm On Aug 17, 2018
Sunkyphil:
U do not c d possibility of braun cashing in
That's why I said the only surprise would be Brock retaining. All expectations are that he'll lose the title this Sunday. Kevin, Braun or Roman could walk out with it. But nobody's expecting Brock to walk out with that title.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 1:48pm On Aug 17, 2018
Kaycee7:
That's why I said the only surprise would be Brock retaining. All expectations are that he'll lose the title this Sunday. Kevin, Braun or Roman could walk out with it. But nobody's expecting Brock to walk out with that title.

What of me...im expecting him to

2 Likes

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Sunkyphil(m): 1:56pm On Aug 17, 2018
Kaycee7:
Am not expecting him to either cos there are speculations that he is going back to ufc
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Kaycee7(m): 3:21pm On Aug 17, 2018
pu7pl3:

What of me...im expecting him to

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Kaycee7(m): 3:23pm On Aug 17, 2018
Sunkyphil:
Am not expecting him to either cos there are speculations that he is going back to ufc
There were valid reports that he would be going back to UFC since Survivor Series. A lot of us thought a Roman Reigns WM victory was a foregone conclusion. We all know how that turned out.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by NicestDude: 5:27pm On Aug 17, 2018
Kaycee7:

cc Pu7pl3
Nicestdude

Kairi... Main rooster for Shayna
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 6:11pm On Aug 17, 2018
[quote author=Kaycee7 post=70364301][/quote]

Lol

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Qu3sT(m): 10:53am On Aug 18, 2018
I think the best match to introduce someone to wrestling is the Nxt North American Championship Ladder Match, rewatched it wit my mom yesterday and her reactions were amazing and infectious.

Such an awesome match
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by ManBeast: 12:17pm On Aug 18, 2018
Qu3sT:
I think the best match to introduce someone to wrestling is the Nxt North American Championship Ladder Match, rewatched it wit my mom yesterday and her reactions were amazing and infectious.

Such an awesome match
Yeah, the match was good.... like fantastically Good.

Ricochet was just flying around, Lars Sullivan wrecking everyone grin, EC3, Adam Cole and Velveteen. They all put on a good match.

When I watched that match, I was just opening my mouth like, damn ...are dis people human like us, dishing out crazy moves like dem get 9 life's.

That match Should be NXT match of the year for 2018.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 1:28pm On Aug 18, 2018
ManBeast:
Yeah, the match was good.... like fantastically Good.

Ricochet was just flying around, Lars Sullivan wrecking everyone grin, EC3, Adam Cole and Velveteen. They all put on a good match.

When I watched that match, I was just opening my mouth like, damn ...are dis people human like us, dishing out crazy moves like dem get 9 life's.

That match Should be NXT match of the year for 2018.

That match made me want to see lars sullivan vs BRAUN

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (298) (Reply)

Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... / Top 15 Nollywood Stars Who Have Passed Away In Recent Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.