₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,212,735 members, 4,831,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 24 March 2019 at 06:04 AM

Purpl3s WWE Discussion And Banter House - TV/Movies (71) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Purpl3s WWE Discussion And Banter House (45035 Views)

Rachel Johnson Goes Topless On Live TV Show During Brexit Discussion / Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) / Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 4 Leak Discussion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Purpl3s WWE Discussion And Banter House by Kaycee7(m): 10:30am On Mar 13
Qu3sT:

I get that but it won't make much sense (character wise), Roman's the dude who will always put others and the business first and always accepts his loses and shortcomings except of course when he loses to brock or is screw.
Well, going back to that same attitude will have him in Booville, in no time. He needs an attitude adjustment.
Re: Purpl3s WWE Discussion And Banter House by Qu3sT(m): 12:05pm On Mar 13
Kaycee7:
Well, going back to that same attitude will have him in Booville, in no time. He needs an attitude adjustment.

only if they continue doing the same crap they've been doing with him before the leukemia.

Also can we talk about what has been happening to strowman the past few weeks, dude been going downhill and doing the same thing, going around in a circle...its tiring especially around wrestlemania season and he has no clear direction.
Re: Purpl3s WWE Discussion And Banter House by Kaycee7(m): 2:19pm On Mar 13
Qu3sT:

only if they continue doing the same crap they've been doing with him before the leukemia.

Also can we talk about what has been happening to strowman the past few weeks, dude been going downhill and doing the same thing, going around in a circle...its tiring especially around wrestlemania season and he has no clear direction.
The best thing for Strowman now would be some time away from TV while Creative works on rebuilding his wrecked image.
Re: Purpl3s WWE Discussion And Banter House by Qu3sT(m): 2:44pm On Mar 13
Kaycee7:
The best thing for Strowman now would be some time away from TV while Creative works on rebuilding his wrecked image.
as in......after all the hype and whatnot, but its wrestling so he'll probably bounce back.

1 Like

Re: Purpl3s WWE Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 4:58pm On Mar 13
Qu3sT:

Strowman needs lars sullivan in his life
Re: Purpl3s WWE Discussion And Banter House by Qu3sT(m): 8:20pm On Mar 13
pu7pl3:

Strowman needs lars sullivan in his life
Lars grin cheesy whenever that one arrives hell have a very tough task ahead of him if he ever debuts on raw that has Roman, drew, lashley, Braun and Corbin,
Dude desperately needs to go 2 smackdown or he'll be another EC3 and nobody wants that.
Re: Purpl3s WWE Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 9:57am On Mar 14
Qu3sT:

Lars grin cheesy whenever that one arrives hell have a very tough task ahead of him if he ever debuts on raw that has Roman, drew, lashley, Braun and Corbin,
Dude desperately needs to go 2 smackdown or he'll be another EC3 and nobody wants that.

Lol...Raw is the home of monsters...if you add brock to complete the list grin il say he should go to raw while balor moves to sd
Re: Purpl3s WWE Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 10:29pm On Mar 14
Ciampa broke diy got them back together and broke them up again even tho this time gargano wised up and played the game beautifully grin men this is the best story ever

2 Likes

Re: Purpl3s WWE Discussion And Banter House by Earthquake2: 1:50pm On Mar 15
Imagine Wwe without Corey Graves

I don't care what anyone says Corey Graves is the most important person in Wwe

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Purpl3s WWE Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 9:38am On Mar 16
Earthquake2:
Imagine Wwe without Corey Graves

I don't care what anyone says Corey Graves is the most important person in Wwe

Lol...im telling you grin
Re: Purpl3s WWE Discussion And Banter House by Earthquake2: 8:03am On Mar 17
Byron Saxton: Daniel Bryan survived, he just survived

Corey Graves: You are right Saxton Daniel Byran survived, but when You are Wwe champion sometimes survival is just good enough

Me: Falls off chair grin grin grin
Re: Purpl3s WWE Discussion And Banter House by Qu3sT(m): 9:24pm On Mar 19
Drew Vs Roman.....wrestlemania match grin

So must somebody loose him/her sense immediately ur future opponent music plays.....I just don't understand.

Another year another useless angle involving strowman.

A part of me was wishing Dana Brooke won just to see the mayhem that would follow.....chia
Re: Purpl3s WWE Discussion And Banter House by Kaycee7(m): 8:39am On Mar 20
Qu3sT:

So must somebody loose him/her sense immediately ur future opponent music plays.....I just don't understand.

A part of me was wishing Dana Brooke won just to see the mayhem that would follow.....chia
All I wanted was for her to put up a fight, show that she's not just enhancement talent. But alas, Vince wants to turn Ronda to Superwoman, California Captain Marvel, Wonder Woman senior brother's cousin's aunty.
Suddenly I'm not so mad about Charlotte being in the match. I hope she brings Ken.

Re: Purpl3s WWE Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 8:29am On Mar 21
Qu3sT:

Men dana was just pathetic...i could not even sympathize with her after that angry
Re: Purpl3s WWE Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 8:58am On Mar 21
Men smackdown was really great...

From the K.O. show to

The iconics title win

To the most awsome MIZ babyface promo

To kofi running the gauntlet with the locker room support

To vince screwing him again and DB doin the yes chant before hitting the knee...

Man 10/10 in my books

2 Likes

Re: Purpl3s WWE Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 11:35am On Mar 21
Re: Purpl3s WWE Discussion And Banter House by Qu3sT(m): 11:57am On Mar 21
Lacey Evans will not kill me grin grin smiley

Kofi........I av nofing to say shocked cry

Vince b like:

Re: Purpl3s WWE Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 3:26pm On Mar 22
Men i actually taught that womens tag match was a title match grin....and nobody corrected me angry
Re: Purpl3s WWE Discussion And Banter House by Kaycee7(m): 3:58pm On Mar 22
pu7pl3:
Men i actually taught that womens tag match was a title match grin....and nobody corrected me angry
I haven't seen this week's SD episode. Was shocked when you said IIconics won the title. Don't be scaring somebody carelessly like that.
Re: Purpl3s WWE Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 4:51pm On Mar 22
Kaycee7:
I haven't seen this week's SD episode. Was shocked when you said IIconics won the title. Don't be scaring somebody carelessly like that.

sorry man...my bad grin...i guess i wanted them to win it from sasha and bayley so bad

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (Reply)

Hilarious Reactions Trail Kemen's Disqualification From Big Brother Naija / Lawyers To Sue Betty For "Public Sex" In Big Brother House? / Genevieve Nnaji Replaces Funke Akindele In 2018 Avengers Infinity War Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.