Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,354 members, 7,815,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House - TV/Movies (68) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House (289203 Views)

Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread / Nigerians Storm Gotv Facebook Page Over WWE / Rachel Johnson Goes Topless On Live TV Show During Brexit Discussion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (298) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by 100naira(m): 8:17pm On Feb 27, 2019
I heard Lars Sullivan suffered anxiety attacks hence the reason he still can't debut on raw

And i de look forward to the debut of the guy sad sad
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 12:40am On Feb 28, 2019
100naira:
I heard Lars Sullivan suffered anxiety attacks hence the reason he still can't debut on raw

And i de look forward to the debut of the guy sad sad

Been wondering what happened to him sef...hope he gets well soon
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by 100naira(m): 8:02am On Feb 28, 2019
pu7pl3:

Been wondering what happened to him sef...hope he gets well soon
i read that wwe is willing to give him all the time in the world because they expect him to be a huge success in wwe, he was supposed to feud with Cena but it didn't work out
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 10:32pm On Feb 28, 2019
100naira:
i read that wwe is willing to give him all the time in the world because they expect him to be a huge success in wwe, he was supposed to feud with Cena but it didn't work out

He should think about the money he is earning...maybe he will be a lil bit happy grin

But seriously i hope he gets well soon...i love the guy
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Qu3sT(m): 1:32pm On Mar 01, 2019
As a fellow THC enthusiast, i resonate with matt riddle on a personal level grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 3:31pm On Mar 01, 2019
Qu3sT:
As a fellow THC enthusiast, i resonate with matt riddle on a personal level grin

Your highness
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Daeylar(f): 9:23pm On Mar 01, 2019
pu7pl3:

Your highness

Yes?? cheesy

grin grin
kiss kiss
I remember always mentioning you till you stopped replying all of a sudden and that period you were not logging in(i checked) angry
And after that? cry cry
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Kaycee7(m): 10:38pm On Mar 01, 2019
Daeylar:

Yes?? cheesy

grin grin
kiss kiss

And after that? cry cry
So you just happen to return to this thread the same week Roman returned to the ring. Coincidence? I think not!

1 Like

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 11:37pm On Mar 01, 2019
Daeylar:

Yes?? cheesy

grin grin
kiss kiss

And after that? cry cry

And after that i hunted for you but you were soo elusive ...i had to take sometime off to hone my hunting skills and come back for you....and voila

Welcome back cool

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 11:07am On Mar 02, 2019
Corey graves and nigel mc guiness...these guys are awsome and im using this medium to appreciate them...

And also welcome back daeylar cheesy
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Kaycee7(m): 11:33am On Mar 02, 2019
pu7pl3:
Corey graves and nigel mc guiness...these guys are awsome and im using this medium to appreciate them...

And also welcome back daeylar cheesy
Mauro Ranallo is the king.

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 5:39pm On Mar 02, 2019
Kaycee7:
Mauro Ranallo is the king.

Cos of mama mia? Men those 2 guys always crack me up the way they twist things that they say especially corey grin
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Kaycee7(m): 7:48pm On Mar 02, 2019
pu7pl3:

Cos of mama mia? Men those 2 guys always crack me up the way they twist things that they say especially corey grin
That and how he makes references to pop culture. McGuiness also makes nice references but Mauro is on a whole other level. Add the energy he pumps into commentary.
After watching Mauro, every other pro wrestling commentary I've seen seemed tame and quiet to me.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 11:58pm On Mar 02, 2019
Kaycee7:
That and how he makes references to pop culture. McGuiness also makes nice references but Mauro is on a whole other level. Add the energy he pumps into commentary.
After watching Mauro, every other pro wrestling commentary I've seen seemed tame and quiet to me.

Mauro is cool sha but for me those two always get me cracked up the way they twist obvious things and the arguements they make
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Daeylar(f): 10:18am On Mar 03, 2019
pu7pl3:

And after that i hunted for you but you were soo elusive ...i had to take sometime off to hone my hunting skills and come back for you....and voila

Welcome back cool

You're so smooth lol grin and I love your meme game. grin

Thanks kiss

Kaycee7:
So you just happen to return to this thread the same week Roman returned to the ring. Coincidence? I think not!

Lol, why?
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Daeylar(f): 10:24am On Mar 03, 2019
pu7pl3:
K.o. returned to smackdown to win with a fvcking stunner....this is a great week for me guys cheesy

Are you serious? cheesy I have missed him. I'm glad he is back. Him and my big dog. Was so sad when I read about his cancer. Glad it's in remission.
Does anyone know what happened to Ambrose? I didn't see him when Roman came back. Has his contract expired already?

Didn't know Zelina is married. Andrade better treat Charlotte good. I'm about to go slap wwe writers for that nonsense of Mandy winning Asuka.

Does makydebbie still come around here? sad nekua?
There is one guy but I've forgotten his moniker. As I'm reading back I should see it. And I will give him a mentioƱ.

johnyace:
I don't know if Naomi is stupid wrestler or that wwe are just booking Mandy rose to be pinning her all the time.
their encounters don't last up to 60 seconds and BAM! Mandy rose has already won.

Nah. Wwe's bookings for Naomi has just been horrible for years now. She and Becky, but Becky's finally gotten her big break.

Lol, pu7pl3
Just keep modifying your post to respond to this as I'm going to keep modifying mine as I keep reading back.

And all the Charlotte slander on this thread ends this instant. She is perfect and that's final. cool
Even if she wins every single payperview from.now till she retires it is accepted.
Until wwe can bring out another female wrestler that is good on the mic, can play both heel and face, can deliver a good match and yet can wrestle so well.

Becky can swerve for the Queen. cool I'm happy for Becky's push though, now I'm waiting naomi's push
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 10:54am On Mar 03, 2019
Daeylar:

You're so smooth lol grin and I love your meme game. grin

Thanks kiss

Thank you dear...its for you i do the most wink

Um Daeylar...seems like you have forgotten how spam bots here behave...they dont like very long or modified posts...

About charlotte..she is awesome and all but its cos she was built up to be...not to discredit her tho(i love her) but there are other women that can also do what she does if given a chance like ember moon..lacey evens..sonya deville...they can all be built up to be as big as charlotte

All i wanted was becky vs ronda one on one but adding charlotte wont hurt too so i dont really have an issue with it...it will even make it potentially better

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 10:58am On Mar 03, 2019
Daeylar:

Are you serious? cheesy I have missed him. I'm glad he is back. Him and my big dog. Was so sad when I read about his cancer. Glad it's in remission.
Does anyone know what happened to Ambrose? I didn't see him when Roman came back. Has his contract expired already?

Didn't know Zelina is married. Andrade better treat Charlotte good. I'm about to go slap wwe writers for that nonsense of Mandy winning Asuka.

Does makydebbie still come around here? sad nekua?
There is one guy but I've forgotten his moniker. As I'm reading back I should see it. And I will give him a mentioƱ.

Ambrose didnt come out cos he just recently betrayed rollins and feuded with him...tho he is face now it would not make sense if he immediately starts affiliating with them again so he requested to stay back(yea it was his decision) his contract will be up after wrestlemania tho...i hope he changes his mind and stays cry

I was suprised too when i heard the zelina and andrade and aleister and charlotte love triangle grin...and you are right wwe need to book their smackdown womens champ better

Maky ran away when you did...she views sometimes but doesnt comment...she said she doesnt watch and she is too far behind

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Daeylar(f): 11:06am On Mar 03, 2019
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 11:15am On Mar 03, 2019
Um Daeylar...seems like you have forgotten how spam bots here behave...they dont like very long or modified posts...

About charlotte..she is awesome and all but its cos she was built up to be...not to discredit her tho(i love her) but there are other women that can also do what she does if given a chance like ember moon..lacey evens..sonya deville...they can all be built up to be as big as charlotte

All i wanted was becky vs ronda one on one but adding charlotte wont hurt too so i dont really have an issue with it...it will even make it potentially better
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Kaycee7(m): 3:58pm On Mar 03, 2019
Daeylar:

Lol, why?
Heard a rumour you were on his medical team!
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Daeylar(f): 9:18am On Mar 04, 2019
pu7pl3:

I actually haven't forgotten. I said let me take my chances grin
I want to read through the thread to catch up so I said let me use one post to make comments rather than making 20 comments in a space of 5 minutes. grin

I'll be back to reply this and continue my reading.

Lol. grin
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 11:18am On Mar 04, 2019
Daeylar:

I actually haven't forgotten. I said let me take my chances grin
I want to read through the thread to catch up so I said let me use one post to make comments rather than making 20 comments in a space of 5 minutes. grin

I'll be back to reply this and continue my reading.

Lol. grin

Take your time dear...long as ure here im good
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Daeylar(f): 11:43am On Mar 04, 2019
pu7pl3:

Take your time dear...long as ure here im good

embarassed embarassed

kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Daeylar(f): 3:40pm On Mar 04, 2019
pu7pl3:

I honestly wish more women can be built up then. I really like Charlotte because she can deliver on the ring and the mic and she seems to be the only one booked well.
I'm tired of watching ladies with great mic skills but tragic wrestling skills, or vice versa.
Or when the problem isn't mic or wrestling skills. Vince will spoil everything with bad booking.

Imagine Mandy pinning Naomi and Asuka? I still need to give wwe creative their slap for that

Lacy Evans is that Charlotte 2.0 isn't she?
The "proper lady" with blonde hair? Only time I saw her wrestle was royal rumble and I almost cried.
Bad wrestling all through.

Has she gotten better?

all i wanted was becky vs ronda one on one but adding charlotte wont hurt too so i dont really have an issue with it...it will even make it potentially better

Lol, don't mind me. I like Charlotte but you're right. Becky vs Rhonda would have been great to see.
I hope we can see more one on one matches.
Becky vs Rhonda. Charlotte vs Rhonda. (I feel this has been done. I remember watching a match like this, am I right?)

Kaycee7:
Heard a rumour you were on his medical team!

Lol. No. I'm glad he is back.
I hope they haven't started booing him again?

I have to say. I love the way Corey graves worships some female wrestlers. It's so funny.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Kaycee7(m): 7:08pm On Mar 04, 2019
Daeylar:

I honestly wish more women can be built up then. I really like Charlotte because she can deliver on the ring and the mic and she seems to be the only one booked well.
I'm tired of watching ladies with great mic skills but tragic wrestling skills, or vice versa.
Or when the problem isn't mic or wrestling skills. Vince will spoil everything with bad booking.

Imagine Mandy pinning Naomi and Asuka? I still need to give wwe creative their slap for that

The "proper lady" with blonde hair? Only time I saw her wrestle was royal rumble and I almost cried.

Has she gotten better?
Lacey doesn't really seem that bad in the ring. I agree, the Royal Rumble performance was unimpressive but I've seen some good matches from her in NXT. As long as she's booked well, she should do just fine.

Lol, don't mind me. I like Charlotte but you're right. Becky vs Rhonda would have been great to see.
Becky vs Rhonda. Charlotte vs Rhonda. (I feel this has been done. I remember watching a match like this, am I right?)
Yep. At Survivor Series.

Lol. No. I'm glad he is back.
I hope they haven't started booing him again?
As long as they don't force him down the fans' throats, he'll be alright. But knowing Vince, that's probably not gonna happen

I have to say. I love the way Corey graves worships some female wrestlers. It's so funny.
Thank God this is coming from a female. I see folks on Twitter complaining all the time about how it's creepy and cringey. But I think it's f**king hilarious, especially his obsession with Mandy Rose and how he fawns on Alexa.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 12:20am On Mar 05, 2019
Daeylar:

Has she gotten better?

Watch what you say about mandy unless you want to feel coreys wrath...despite her looks and body i think she is a top tier wrestler well she isnt yet but she has all the tools to be...lacey is also good but she hasnt wrestled since RR all she does now is pageantry and interrupting poor elias

Its high time you gave wwe creative that slap tho cheesy but remember their pat on the back for DB and Beckys storyline respectively

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 12:29am On Mar 05, 2019
Kaycee7:
Lacey doesn't really seem that bad in the ring. I agree, the Royal Rumble performance was unimpressive but I've seen some good matches from her in NXT. As long as she's booked well, she should do just fine.

Yep. At Survivor Series.

As long as they don't force him down the fans' throats, he'll be alright. But knowing Vince, that's probably not gonna happen

Thank God this is coming from a female. I see folks on Twitter complaining all the time about how it's creepy and cringey. But I think it's f**king hilarious, especially his obsession with Mandy Rose and how he fawns on Alexa.

Lol...i swear last monday he even started vexing for lio rush...it was so funny man cheesy cheesy plus how he is always saying sasha is a cheat who only thinks of herself no matter what she does

1 Like

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Qu3sT(m): 8:03pm On Mar 05, 2019
Ronda Rousey

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (298) (Reply)

Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... / Top 15 Nollywood Stars Who Have Passed Away In Recent Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.