Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House - TV/Movies (132) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House (289731 Views)

Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread / Nigerians Storm Gotv Facebook Page Over WWE / Rachel Johnson Goes Topless On Live TV Show During Brexit Discussion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) ... (298) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 9:12am On Feb 25, 2020
The Messiah has gotten an official as one of his disciples cheesy wow..the potential here is huge, who can he convert? Vince? Lol i wasn't feeling Rollins before but this heel turn has made him cool in my eyes again...

Kevin Owens is a national treasure that should be protected at all costs...that promo was fire and the match too...

Street profits rule btw...

R truth knows how to entertain grin grin

Looks like Andrade will be back next week and Aleister Black will fight AJ styles next week too cheesy cheesy nice

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 9:20am On Feb 25, 2020
Shayner Baszler has also really injected something special into the women's division and I'm impressed.......just like Becky I'm rooting for her to win the chamber match

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Qu3sT(m): 5:43pm On Feb 25, 2020
When trouble sleep, yanga go wake am...wetin e dey find?

Palava, e dey find, palava e go get oh

This elimination chamber match is gonna be something else.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Qu3sT(m): 6:05pm On Feb 25, 2020
Our ministry is moving.

Monday night Messiah bringing more people into the light �
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Kaycee7(m): 3:57am On Feb 27, 2020
Qu3sT:

This elimination chamber match is gonna be something else.
See as Shayna dey like "I no follow una for this one" grin grin
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 9:36am On Feb 27, 2020
Charlotte beat Belair and Ciampa destroyed Austin....Ciampa's match had a good ending with the Gargano attack while Charlotte's match ended abruptly with a silly post match angle I didn't understand undecided

So next week we getting 2 cage matches on NXT
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 9:37am On Feb 27, 2020
Quest standby with the GIFs from Saudi tonight..copy
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Mitjyland(m): 3:37pm On Feb 27, 2020
Someone said it will be Goldberg Vs Roman Reigns and The Fiend Vs John Cena at the Wrestlemania.

The prediction is that Goldberg will defeat the Fiend at SSD today (but i doubt if the Fiend will be defeated).
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 4:06pm On Feb 27, 2020
Samoa Joe has been suspended for 30 days...another wellness policy violation
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 4:07pm On Feb 27, 2020
Mitjyland:
Someone said it will be Goldberg Vs Roman Reigns and The Fiend Vs John Cena at the Wrestlemania.

The prediction is that Goldberg will defeat the Fiend at SSD today.

Lemao grin
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Qu3sT(m): 5:49pm On Feb 27, 2020
Mitjyland:

The prediction is that Goldberg will defeat the Fiend at SSD today (but i doubt if the Fiend will be defeated).
Never underestimate the stupidness of wwe
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Kaycee7(m): 6:18pm On Feb 27, 2020
Qu3sT:

Never underestimate the stupidness of wwe
This one pass stupidity. If Goldberg beats The Fiend, just know say village people hand dey am
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by 100naira(m): 7:57pm On Feb 27, 2020
This crowd sucks
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by 100naira(m): 7:59pm On Feb 27, 2020
This mansoor na only for showdown e de show up? grin

And he just pinned Zigler
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by 100naira(m): 8:16pm On Feb 27, 2020
Damn! Lesnar just swatted Ricochet like a fly!! grin grin

Just like that, Richochet just chop beating without doing anything angry grin sad
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 8:48pm On Feb 27, 2020
100naira:
This mansoor na only for showdown e de show up? grin

And he just pinned Zigler

when I saw the matchup I knew he would pin Ziggler...they always keep him on ice till a showdown event comes up grin grin
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 8:49pm On Feb 27, 2020
100naira:
Damn! Lesnar just swatted Ricochet like a fly!! grin grin

Just like that, Richochet just chop beating without doing anything angry grin sad

I'm sorry what you thought? grin grin

Did you see Undertaker?
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 8:51pm On Feb 27, 2020
Bayley should kick Naomi's ass for me grin
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by 100naira(m): 8:51pm On Feb 27, 2020
Hahaha Naomi looks like a volunteer in an event grin
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by 100naira(m): 8:53pm On Feb 27, 2020
pu7pl3:

I'm sorry what you thought? grin grin

Did you see Undertaker?
At least give the beast some high flying moves, e just chop beating like say e thief Brock money grin angry

Undertaker made the night for me so far
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by 100naira(m): 8:57pm On Feb 27, 2020
Both women feel a lot more comfortable than Lacey and natalya last year. They have to thank both ladies for this.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by 100naira(m): 9:03pm On Feb 27, 2020
Bayley wins
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by 100naira(m): 9:09pm On Feb 27, 2020
Goldberg v the fiend next

wwe Abeg no f'ck me up o embarassed
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 9:13pm On Feb 27, 2020
Mitjyland:

time to see if this is a prediction or a spoiler grin

New red lights cheesy
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by 100naira(m): 9:14pm On Feb 27, 2020
Cool entrance from the fiend
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 9:15pm On Feb 27, 2020
100naira:
At least give the beast some high flying moves, e just chop beating like say e thief Brock money grin angry

Undertaker made the night for me so far

I missed that Undertaker part cry angry...I feel cheated angry
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Kaycee7(m): 9:17pm On Feb 27, 2020
pu7pl3:

when I saw the matchup I knew he would pin Ziggler...they always keep him on ice till a showdown event comes up grin grin
He dey come around for NXT from time to time sha. Make we just know say him dey around, dey remember him name.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 9:18pm On Feb 27, 2020
I need Bray Wyatt to no sell about 72 spears from Goldberg..not like Dolph last year but in a badass way grin grin
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 9:19pm On Feb 27, 2020
And it's happening grin cheesy..4 spears now
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 9:21pm On Feb 27, 2020
Mitjyland:

Spoiler

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by 100naira(m): 9:23pm On Feb 27, 2020
Nice face off

Spear from Goldberg!!! The fiend kicks out after one, Goldberg is shocked.

Four more spears, the fiend kicks out again!!

Purple e don happen again embarassed Goldberg wins angry
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by 100naira(m): 9:24pm On Feb 27, 2020
Disappointing end to an average Super showdown angry angry sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) ... (298) (Reply)

Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... / Top 15 Nollywood Stars Who Have Passed Away In Recent Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.