Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,834 members, 7,813,788 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:26 PM

New Idea To Become The World Richest Man - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / New Idea To Become The World Richest Man (319 Views)

How Elon Musk (world's Richest Man) Sacked Twitter Staffs / Introducing A New Idea At The Workplace Can Be A Huge Task! / New Idea On A Building Construction Online Community. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Idea To Become The World Richest Man by Kiddyong123ayo(m): 6:26pm On May 05, 2023
Hi Nairalanders when I read this senator Ekweremadu and the whole kidney harvesting saga, I could not but see a vaccum waiting to be filled in the world, a space that has been void of an answer for so long, I mean a medical breakthrough that could create a generational wealth for who ever is able to invent it.
Just like the pace maker device for those with heart problems how about a device is invented that could do the functions of a failed kidney and once inserted the individual would get back on his feet in days, no need for spending so much on dialysis and so on.
A lightweight device that would be connected to the veins and arteries that are linked to the kidney and they are doing the work of the kidney without issues.
I am telling you if someone of such genius mind and means can come up with it and can back up his prototype, patent it and get licensed to produce on a commercial scale. He is bound to generational riches, the demand would be global and calls would come in everyday.
I intend starting a research on how to build a medical device from scratch then I would see how far I can go, maybe test it on rats and chickens.
It's sad that in 2023 people lose their lives to kidney and liver failures.
Re: New Idea To Become The World Richest Man by xarapok: 6:32pm On May 05, 2023
A pace maker control heart beat not injured or bleeding or dieing heart.

What is ur kidney device going to b controlling? B logical n put science friction aside.
Re: New Idea To Become The World Richest Man by Kiddyong123ayo(m): 6:47pm On May 05, 2023
xarapok:

What is ur kidney device going to b controlling? B logical n put science friction aside.

The device could be a complete replacement for the failed kidney. A total removal 9f the old and installing the new. It's very possible.
Re: New Idea To Become The World Richest Man by Templee333(m): 7:21pm On May 05, 2023
xarapok:

Those who say it cannot be be done shouldn't disturb those who are doing it.
Re: New Idea To Become The World Richest Man by Templee333(m): 7:24pm On May 05, 2023
Kiddyong123ayo:

The device could be a complete replacement for the failed kidney. A total removal 9f the old and installing the new. It's very possible.
Carry on sir, i will be your first apprentice when you become a professional kidney producer.
Re: New Idea To Become The World Richest Man by Kiddyong123ayo(m): 7:43pm On May 05, 2023
I fancy that name professional kidney producer

(1) (Reply)

Vacancies For Two Security Guards / Vice Principal (academics) / start a small business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.