Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,909 members, 7,814,074 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Fayose Dressed As An Emir To PDP Governors Meeting In Gombe (Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Dressed As An Emir To PDP Governors Meeting In Gombe (Pictures) (44877 Views)

How Some PDP Governors, Northern Leaders Made Me Lost Re-election – Jonathan / ₦30,000 Minimum Wage: Buhari, Governors’ Meeting Ends In Deadlock / Photos From Buhari’s Meeting With PDP Governors In Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Dressed As An Emir To PDP Governors Meeting In Gombe (Pictures) by AntiWailer: 11:13am On Mar 05, 2018
winningwinner:

Is that Islamic or traditional Northern/Hausa attire? The Yoruba Muslims are not known with this. Can you shade more light on this or you spoke out of hatred for Fayose?

Yoruba Muslims wear turban. The Clerics among them. Stop the desperation to defend Peter Fayose because he is a Christian.

Do you need to travel to know Islamic Clerics including Bin Laden wear Turban ?

Like i said earlier, when you are done deceiving yourselves, you will wake up.

He simply Identified with Islamic Clerics in the North. Take it or leave it.
Re: Fayose Dressed As An Emir To PDP Governors Meeting In Gombe (Pictures) by AntiWailer: 11:16am On Mar 05, 2018
safetyInspector:
When is this dress code represent Islam? The last I checked, Saudis, Qataris, Emiratis, Pakistanis etc don't dress in this manner.

You need to do your checks again.

Islamic Clerics including Bin Laden wear Turban ? Ayatollah of Iran wears Turban. This flavor of Turban is synonymous to Muslim Clerics.

He simply Identified with Islamic Clerics in the North. Take it or leave it
Re: Fayose Dressed As An Emir To PDP Governors Meeting In Gombe (Pictures) by safetyInspector(m): 11:31am On Mar 05, 2018
You are missing it because the crux of the matter was the identification of style of turban won by Fayose to Muslim clerics. You should have mention Sikhs of India on your list. Is the style of turban won by Fayose the same to that of your Ayotollah and Bin Laden?
AntiWailer:

You need to do your checks again.

Islamic Clerics including Bin Laden wear Turban ? Ayatollah of Iran wears Turban. This flavor of Turban is synonymous to Muslim Clerics.

Re: Fayose Dressed As An Emir To PDP Governors Meeting In Gombe (Pictures) by Tecno66: 12:01pm On Mar 05, 2018
Smart man. Everyone knows he is a critic of PMB and so he only disguised to prevent being captured and killed by the rampaging fulani herdsmen.
AnonymousIP:
@MobileGumTag

Re: Fayose Dressed As An Emir To PDP Governors Meeting In Gombe (Pictures) by mechanics(m): 12:01pm On Mar 05, 2018
funny governor.
Re: Fayose Dressed As An Emir To PDP Governors Meeting In Gombe (Pictures) by tuniski: 12:07pm On Mar 05, 2018
AntiWailer:
He was shouting Islamization and the m0r0nic supporters were praising him.

I wonder what he has to say right now.

It was always about politics. They have no stand.
When did he shout islamization?
Re: Fayose Dressed As An Emir To PDP Governors Meeting In Gombe (Pictures) by AntiWailer: 12:14pm On Mar 05, 2018
tuniski:

When did he shout islamization?

Are u just coming back from a cave ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Dressed As An Emir To PDP Governors Meeting In Gombe (Pictures) by AntiWailer: 12:17pm On Mar 05, 2018
safetyInspector:
You are missing it because the crux of the matter was the identification of style of turban won by Fayose to Muslim clerics. You should have mention Sikhs of India on your list. Is the style of turban won by Fayose the same to that of your Ayotollah and Bin Laden?

I dnt know why you people like opening unnecessary argument.

That dressing is the way Muslim Clerics Dress. Once we seee them in Nigeria we know that is a Muslim.

Get something doing and stop wasting my time with stupid arguments.
Re: Fayose Dressed As An Emir To PDP Governors Meeting In Gombe (Pictures) by kpopdgeneral: 12:17pm On Mar 05, 2018
AntiWailer:

#I standwithatikuabubakar2019
Re: Fayose Dressed As An Emir To PDP Governors Meeting In Gombe (Pictures) by wasyouy: 12:24pm On Mar 05, 2018
Re: Fayose Dressed As An Emir To PDP Governors Meeting In Gombe (Pictures) by uridiwan(m): 12:47pm On Mar 05, 2018
That's not islamize bro it is called fulanize.
Re: Fayose Dressed As An Emir To PDP Governors Meeting In Gombe (Pictures) by idonbilivit(m): 12:57pm On Mar 05, 2018
Peter abeg wear your emir camouflage while there. They want you wearing suit so you can be easy target for Fulani herdsmen. But you wise pass them.lol
Re: Fayose Dressed As An Emir To PDP Governors Meeting In Gombe (Pictures) by safetyInspector(m): 1:05pm On Mar 05, 2018
You are too confused to be redeemed. In your initial argument did you say NIGERIA Muslim cleric? I have been to more Islamic nations, wine and dine with them.
I don't argue because of the fun of it. Next time don't generalized a statement. Get you facts right before you do.
AntiWailer:

I dnt know why you people like opening unnecessary argument.

That dressing is the way Muslim Clerics Dress. Once we seee them in Nigeria we know that is a Muslim.

Get something doing and stop wasting my time with stupid arguments.
Re: Fayose Dressed As An Emir To PDP Governors Meeting In Gombe (Pictures) by jayman00004(m): 1:06pm On Mar 05, 2018
AnonymousIP:
@MobileGumTag

Re: Fayose Dressed As An Emir To PDP Governors Meeting In Gombe (Pictures) by win2kwire: 1:14pm On Mar 05, 2018
appease the mallams while you are there
Re: Fayose Dressed As An Emir To PDP Governors Meeting In Gombe (Pictures) by Ipayesco(m): 2:08pm On Mar 05, 2018
AntiWailer:

Mr. Islam hope you know eksu is on strike pls pay their salaries o
Re: Fayose Dressed As An Emir To PDP Governors Meeting In Gombe (Pictures) by DCONE1(m): 2:10pm On Mar 05, 2018
winningwinner:

Is that Islamic or traditional Northern/Hausa attire? The Yoruba Muslims are not known with this. Can you shade more light on this or you spoke out of hatred for Fayose?
have you ever seen or hear of a christian emir...? Are all the emir not Muslims and theycdress like this?
Re: Fayose Dressed As An Emir To PDP Governors Meeting In Gombe (Pictures) by aboubkr(m): 2:30pm On Mar 05, 2018
this is not Islamic dress code, this is the culture of northern Nigeria even most of the Christians communities chiefs are using this kind of dress
Re: Fayose Dressed As An Emir To PDP Governors Meeting In Gombe (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Mar 05, 2018
In the game of power, you court attention at all cost. He's playing the game and it will favor him.
Nobody is against Islam, as long as you don't force it on others.
I have Muslim friends, and we get along just fine.
So, if Fayose dresses like an emir, it's a message and he's saying- "I am a Nigerian without borders. I am for all, and against none."

Let those who have opted to wail, continue wailing. The chess masters are doing their thing and making history, in so long as it is for the sake of posterity and for the common good of Nigerians.
Re: Fayose Dressed As An Emir To PDP Governors Meeting In Gombe (Pictures) by GuntersChain(m): 4:29pm On Mar 05, 2018
fayose for president....
Re: Fayose Dressed As An Emir To PDP Governors Meeting In Gombe (Pictures) by santricedupas(m): 4:49pm On Mar 05, 2018
emir fayose sulu gambari
Re: Fayose Dressed As An Emir To PDP Governors Meeting In Gombe (Pictures) by AntiWailer: 5:05pm On Mar 05, 2018
safetyInspector:
You are too confused to be redeemed. In your initial argument did you say NIGERIA Muslim cleric? I have been to more Islamic nations, wine and dine with them.
I don't argue because of the fun of it. Next time don't generalized a statement. Get you facts right before you do.

I wish i care about who you dine and wine with.

Check Ayatollah and Bin Laden.

They put on similar turban. The difference is the roll that goes to the chin.

I am surprised that we are arguing about Fayose's Dress that has nothing to do with Islam.

I am surprised with the desperation to defend Fayose.

That is Lawani Alfa no amount of English and exposure can make it something else.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Dressed As An Emir To PDP Governors Meeting In Gombe (Pictures) by tuniski: 6:30pm On Mar 05, 2018
AntiWailer:

Are u just coming back from a cave ?
You must Have heard that only in your cave?
Re: Fayose Dressed As An Emir To PDP Governors Meeting In Gombe (Pictures) by FactualSpeech: 8:53pm On Mar 05, 2018
AntiWailer:

Islamic Clerics including Bin Laden wear this flavor of Turban ?

So Bin Laden and Ayatoullah are Islamic clerics?
nawao, every Tom, Dick and Harry Na Islamic cleric. No wonder some fools are being deceived by beards and dressing like that to partake in senseless acts like Boko Haram.

Please note, those you stated are not Islamic clerics neither are all Emirs in the northern part of Nigeria. A few of them fine, but not all.

That wear is a traditional wear in the northern part of Nigeria and few other places, it is not a symbol of Islam. You can Google how Saudi, Qatar and other people even south west Nigeria dress. I can give you names if you don't mind, check up all their pictures, they have never dressed this way.

Mufti Menk, Zakir Naik, Khalid Yaseen, Yusuf Estes among others.
Re: Fayose Dressed As An Emir To PDP Governors Meeting In Gombe (Pictures) by safetyInspector(m): 4:06am On Mar 06, 2018
Just as I said earlier that you are beyond redemption. I have proved to you that the dress is more of traditional than your claim on Muslim Clerics. Until you guys down there learn how to separate tradition from religion you will continue to practice barbaric Islam whereas the original owners of the real Islam are getting prospered and leaving life at its fitfulness. The dressing didn't in any way undermines Fayose stand on Islamization.
AntiWailer:

I wish i care about who you dine and wine with.

Check Ayatollah and Bin Laden.

They put on similar turban. The difference is the roll that goes to the chin.

I am surprised that we are arguing about Fayose's Dress that has nothing to do with Islam.

I am surprised with the desperation to defend Fayose.

That is Lawani Alfa no amount of English and exposure can make it something else.
Re: Fayose Dressed As An Emir To PDP Governors Meeting In Gombe (Pictures) by AntiWailer: 10:07am On Mar 06, 2018
FactualSpeech:

So Bin Laden and Ayatoullah are Islamic clerics?
nawao, every Tom, Dick and Harry Na Islamic cleric. No wonder some fools are being deceived by beards and dressing like that to partake in senseless acts like Boko Haram.

Please note, those you stated are not Islamic clerics neither are all Emirs in the northern part of Nigeria. A few of them fine, but not all.

That wear is a traditional wear in the northern part of Nigeria and few other places, it is not a symbol of Islam. You can Google how Saudi, Qatar and other people even south west Nigeria dress. I can give you names if you don't mind, check up all their pictures, they have never dressed this way.

Mufti Menk, Zakir Naik, Khalid Yaseen, Yusuf Estes among others.

May be you should go and check who a Muslim Cleric is in the dictionary before you expose your ignorance.
Re: Fayose Dressed As An Emir To PDP Governors Meeting In Gombe (Pictures) by winningwinner(m): 11:10pm On Mar 06, 2018
DCONE1:
have you ever seen or hear of a christian emir...? Are all the emir not Muslims and theycdress like this?

So emirs are known by their dresses. Truth is bitter
Re: Fayose Dressed As An Emir To PDP Governors Meeting In Gombe (Pictures) by DCONE1(m): 11:33pm On Mar 06, 2018
winningwinner:

So emirs are known by their dresses. Truth is bitter
YES. they are known by their dresses.Truth is bitter.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Nigeria Swapped 21 Chibok Girls For 4 Boko Haram Commanders - Daily Trust / Amaechi, Osinbajo Meet Obasanjo (Photos) / Policewoman Carries Ebelechukwu Obiano's Bag, Nigerians React (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.