Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,023 members, 7,814,500 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Fayose Dressed As An Emir To PDP Governors Meeting In Gombe (Pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Dressed As An Emir To PDP Governors Meeting In Gombe (Pictures) (44881 Views)

How Some PDP Governors, Northern Leaders Made Me Lost Re-election – Jonathan / ₦30,000 Minimum Wage: Buhari, Governors’ Meeting Ends In Deadlock / Photos From Buhari’s Meeting With PDP Governors In Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Dressed As An Emir To PDP Governors Meeting In Gombe (Pictures) by Abeyjide: 8:23am On Mar 05, 2018
na blue agbada this time around not white
Re: Fayose Dressed As An Emir To PDP Governors Meeting In Gombe (Pictures) by dunkem21(m): 8:24am On Mar 05, 2018
adadike281:
Fayose, hate him or love him like I do, he is just a detribalized Nigeria.

You can say that again.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Dressed As An Emir To PDP Governors Meeting In Gombe (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:24am On Mar 05, 2018
I think I just witnessed someone going through a psychotic episode.

They ought to keep rope nearby.
Re: Fayose Dressed As An Emir To PDP Governors Meeting In Gombe (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:24am On Mar 05, 2018
DoyenExchange:
Looks more like the Emir of Ado-Ekiti if there is any thing like that grin
ehn ehn

Re: Fayose Dressed As An Emir To PDP Governors Meeting In Gombe (Pictures) by Lipscomb(m): 8:26am On Mar 05, 2018
grin is that not a disrespect to Islamic religious? Don't worry oloyede will soon come to you.
Re: Fayose Dressed As An Emir To PDP Governors Meeting In Gombe (Pictures) by pdpchangeapc(m): 8:29am On Mar 05, 2018
Abeyjide:
na blue agbada this time around not white
he is a chelsea man

1 Like

Re: Fayose Dressed As An Emir To PDP Governors Meeting In Gombe (Pictures) by Awoleesu(m): 8:31am On Mar 05, 2018
extyme:
why is he looking like an emir?
Cos he's the Amirul (Emir of) PDP governors!

1 Like

Re: Fayose Dressed As An Emir To PDP Governors Meeting In Gombe (Pictures) by sportfolder: 8:33am On Mar 05, 2018
H
Re: Fayose Dressed As An Emir To PDP Governors Meeting In Gombe (Pictures) by adadike281(f): 8:33am On Mar 05, 2018
dunkem21:

You can say that again.
yes sweetie, good morning.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Dressed As An Emir To PDP Governors Meeting In Gombe (Pictures) by winningwinner(m): 8:36am On Mar 05, 2018
AntiWailer:
He was shouting Islamization and the m0r0nic supporters were praising him.

I wonder what he has to say right now.

It was always about politics. They have no stand.
Is that Islamic or traditional Northern/Hausa attire? The Yoruba Muslims are not known with this. Can you shade more light on this or you spoke out of hatred for Fayose?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Dressed As An Emir To PDP Governors Meeting In Gombe (Pictures) by 400billionman: 8:37am On Mar 05, 2018
grin
Re: Fayose Dressed As An Emir To PDP Governors Meeting In Gombe (Pictures) by tiwiex(m): 8:40am On Mar 05, 2018
AntiWailer:

I think Fayose just took one for the team. He wants the safety of his people and is using a casual way to cool the tempo. Fayose can blend anywhere. He has no wahala. I don't think our assessment is fair that he is playing politics with Islamization. He just sent a message that this outfit is just an outfit. Make uno no day deceive uno people oh. lol.

Wait oh. The Tuaregs wear this all the time. It has nothing to do with leadership beg. Make we cool down na.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Dressed As An Emir To PDP Governors Meeting In Gombe (Pictures) by Funkybabee(f): 8:41am On Mar 05, 2018
Hope he didn't feel any hot after all their weather with this eku na something ooooo

Fayose best funny man in Nigeria after him na malaye
Re: Fayose Dressed As An Emir To PDP Governors Meeting In Gombe (Pictures) by Truckpusher(m): 8:46am On Mar 05, 2018
Drama King grin
Re: Fayose Dressed As An Emir To PDP Governors Meeting In Gombe (Pictures) by MightySparrow: 8:50am On Mar 05, 2018
AntiWailer:

Wearing a turban is not islamic but cultural. There are so many Christian monarchs in the north wearing it. King of Saudi is not wearing it either.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Dressed As An Emir To PDP Governors Meeting In Gombe (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:50am On Mar 05, 2018
AnonymousIP:
@MobileGumTag

The real afonja. Igbos see your aboki slave hero
Re: Fayose Dressed As An Emir To PDP Governors Meeting In Gombe (Pictures) by TheBlessedGuy(m): 9:02am On Mar 05, 2018
fayose is full of controversies,which makes him one of the most popular governor in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Fayose Dressed As An Emir To PDP Governors Meeting In Gombe (Pictures) by SOFTENGR: 9:13am On Mar 05, 2018
Sultan of Ekiti grin

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Dressed As An Emir To PDP Governors Meeting In Gombe (Pictures) by safetyInspector(m): 9:34am On Mar 05, 2018
You obviously need to travel. I have been working in Middle East and North African countries for the past 10 years and I am yet to see any of their cleric dress like this. If you are talking of Nigeria and some African countries it is understandable.
AntiWailer:

When u are done decieving yourself u let us know.

That is the way Muslim clerics dress.

From here to Iran.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Dressed As An Emir To PDP Governors Meeting In Gombe (Pictures) by maisauki: 9:39am On Mar 05, 2018
extyme:
he wants to always be in d news
Re: Fayose Dressed As An Emir To PDP Governors Meeting In Gombe (Pictures) by maisauki: 9:49am On Mar 05, 2018
EgunMogaji:
I think I just witnessed someone going through a psychotic episode.

They ought to keep rope nearby.
he's d father of someone fa
Re: Fayose Dressed As An Emir To PDP Governors Meeting In Gombe (Pictures) by Bimpe29: 9:53am On Mar 05, 2018
That's typical of every attention seekers.
Re: Fayose Dressed As An Emir To PDP Governors Meeting In Gombe (Pictures) by LordNapoleon: 10:06am On Mar 05, 2018
AntiWailer:

You don't understand, he was tryin to either provoke them or mock them

1 Like

Re: Fayose Dressed As An Emir To PDP Governors Meeting In Gombe (Pictures) by amnesty7: 10:38am On Mar 05, 2018
safetyInspector:
When is this dress code represent Islam? The last I checked, Saudis, Qataris, Emiratis, Pakistanis etc don't dress in this manner.
But the natural rulers dress exactly like that in this country, and the governor knows that. Follow Fayose at your own peril.
Re: Fayose Dressed As An Emir To PDP Governors Meeting In Gombe (Pictures) by IBBG(m): 10:48am On Mar 05, 2018
to endorse dankawambo i guess. Dankwambo 2019, i cast my vote
Re: Fayose Dressed As An Emir To PDP Governors Meeting In Gombe (Pictures) by Loujay(m): 10:51am On Mar 05, 2018
extyme:
Because he dressed like an Emir.
Re: Fayose Dressed As An Emir To PDP Governors Meeting In Gombe (Pictures) by safetyInspector(m): 10:56am On Mar 05, 2018
Their method of wearing/folding the turban are not the same. Just like our Muslim women's hijab, burka and Chador are not designed in the same way.
amnesty7:

But the natural rulers dress exactly like that in this country, and the governor knows that. Follow Fayose at your own peril.
Re: Fayose Dressed As An Emir To PDP Governors Meeting In Gombe (Pictures) by emsco(m): 11:00am On Mar 05, 2018
I love this man life style
Re: Fayose Dressed As An Emir To PDP Governors Meeting In Gombe (Pictures) by AntiWailer: 11:11am On Mar 05, 2018
safetyInspector:
You obviously need to travel. I have been working in Middle East and North African countries for the past 10 years and I am yet to see any of their cleric dress like this. If you are talking of Nigeria and some African countries it is understandable.

Travel to where ?

Where have you been to ?

Do you need to travel to know Islamic Clerics including Bin Laden wear Turban ?

Like i said earlier, when you are done deceiving yourselves, you will wake up.

He simply Identified with Islamic Clerics in the North. Take it or leave it
Re: Fayose Dressed As An Emir To PDP Governors Meeting In Gombe (Pictures) by AntiWailer: 11:12am On Mar 05, 2018
MightySparrow:
Wearing a turban is not islamic but cultural. There are so many Christian monarchs in the north wearing it. King of Saudi is not wearing it either.

Islamic Clerics including Bin Laden wear this flavor of Turban ?

Like i said earlier, when you are done deceiving yourselves, you will wake up.

He simply Identified with Islamic Clerics in the North. Take it or leave it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Orlu Attack: "Fish Out Perpetrators Without Fail" - Governor Uzodinma / Reno Omokri Goes Shirtless On Facebook, Nigerians React (Photos) / President Buhari Sacks Saleh Mamman and Sabo Nanono As Ministers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.