Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Hauwa Mohammed One Of The Midwives Abducted By Boko Haram. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hauwa Mohammed One Of The Midwives Abducted By Boko Haram. (435 Views)

Hauwa Suntai Danba & Ahmed Jarman: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Ex-Taraba Governor Wife / Boko Haram Executes Hauwa Liman, An Aid Worker / Hauwa Liman & Alice Loksha May Be Killed Tomorrow By Boko Haram - ICRC's Alarm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hauwa Mohammed One Of The Midwives Abducted By Boko Haram. by Malizumedia: 3:24am On Mar 05, 2018
Hauwa Mohammed One of the midwives abducted by Boko Haram in the wake of the attack on the Internally Displaced Persons, IDPs camp at Rann, Borno State Thursday night, ,she said in a message via Whatsapp that her parents should be informed of her kidnap by the insurgents.
In a voice message composed in Hausa in the heat of sporadic shooting by the insurgents at the military base they fled amid the shooting, Hauwa, 25, asked her friend to tell her parents that she was being taken away by her abductors.

They are shooting everywhere, please pray for me; please go and tell my parents that I am in trouble , Running and panting, the victim said: “We are under attack in Rann.

. Please, look for Fatima and tell her they are taking us away. They have entered here now…” It was learned that at that point, a male voice ordered her to keep quiet and not to move.\

MORE ON.....https://malizumedia.com/hauwa-mohammed-one-of-the-midwives-abducted-by-boko-haram/

(1) (Reply)

Okowa Is Addressing The Fundamentals / Can We Still Beat Our Chest In Honesty To Say This Today? / Nigerian Military Kills 12 Boko Haram Terrorists In Maiduguri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.