Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,748 members, 7,817,065 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

BBNaija: Khloe Drags With Fan On Instagram - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: Khloe Drags With Fan On Instagram (27365 Views)

Small Doctor Exchanges Blows With Fan In A Boxing Challenge / BBNaija's Khloe Stuns In Fulani Traditional Attire (Photos) / BBNaija: Khloe Reunites With Denrele After Disqualification From The House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: Khloe Drags With Fan On Instagram by lodgerill2: 3:54am On Mar 05, 2018
Khloe, former BBNAIJA house mate who was evicted had a drag with one of her Instagram follower after sharing picture of a man she claimed is her man, even though she said she was joking.

Khloe wrote with the pix;
Have you met my man? If No .. meet my husband . The one that rocks my boat @real_bassey❤❤❤❤ . Love you paapi #kokobykhloe#bbnaija # insideJoke#somePeoplewilltakeitpersonal#donttakeitpersonal#friendsforlife

Check out comments below;

https://gistrealm.com/bbnaija-bbnaija-evicted-housemate-khloe-drags-with-fan-on-instagram/

1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Khloe Drags With Fan On Instagram by ogaJona(m): 4:23am On Mar 05, 2018
Nigerians and busy body eh, tufia wetin d poor gal do you

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Khloe Drags With Fan On Instagram by tyson98: 4:30am On Mar 05, 2018
Ok
Re: BBNaija: Khloe Drags With Fan On Instagram by CuriousMynd: 5:10am On Mar 05, 2018
She's now a celebrity.

BTW, I thought Unlimited LA claimed this biitch is his girl
Re: BBNaija: Khloe Drags With Fan On Instagram by DaVinciii(m): 6:23am On Mar 05, 2018
Still Ugly.

I predicted on www.highspirit.ng that you will be evicted or disqualified last time out. Thank you, Khloe grin

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Khloe Drags With Fan On Instagram by RogueX: 9:48am On Mar 05, 2018
Na wa o.. this Lubbish on a Monday morning

No Monday inspiration, no better news on FP

Even if it must be bbnaija, show where they are pressing brezz.

No food for d mind body or soul.

What's the difference between this one and a post about two mad people dragging on the road?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Khloe Drags With Fan On Instagram by Nobody: 9:49am On Mar 05, 2018
Werey ni kkhloe yiiii o
Re: BBNaija: Khloe Drags With Fan On Instagram by slimpoppa(m): 9:50am On Mar 05, 2018
Is she still fighting even outside the house.
Re: BBNaija: Khloe Drags With Fan On Instagram by Nobody: 9:51am On Mar 05, 2018
Useless topics hitting Nairaland front page back to back.

You give room for youths to be discussing and participating in nonsense tv shows while other nations overtake us technology wise.

Chai!

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Khloe Drags With Fan On Instagram by NwaAmaikpe: 9:51am On Mar 05, 2018
shocked

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Khloe Drags With Fan On Instagram by Marxist001(m): 9:52am On Mar 05, 2018
OMG!!!! diz KLoE abi na HOE is DAMMMMNNN bleeping ugly!!!! how did dis one pass the audition, naija connection no try dis time around

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Khloe Drags With Fan On Instagram by iammarvellux(m): 9:53am On Mar 05, 2018
What??

Wait a minute,

IS this a joke.... .

shocked
Re: BBNaija: Khloe Drags With Fan On Instagram by Skepticus: 9:53am On Mar 05, 2018
BlackAfrican:
Useless topics hitting Nairaland front page back to back.

You give room for youths to be discussing and participating in nonsense tv shows while other nations overtake us technology wise.

Chai!

Since the youths are highly attracted to frivolities and nonsense, the mods are doing their business part by constantly pushing trash to FP.
Re: BBNaija: Khloe Drags With Fan On Instagram by KingLaka: 9:54am On Mar 05, 2018
The person that post this trash should be spanked. what's this nonsense for? what meaning does it even have?
Re: BBNaija: Khloe Drags With Fan On Instagram by oshe11: 9:55am On Mar 05, 2018
lodgerill2:
Khloe, former BBNAIJA house mate who was evicted had a drag with one of her Instagram follower after sharing picture of a man she claimed is her man, even though she said she was joking.

Khloe wrote with the pix;
Have you met my man? If No .. meet my husband . The one that rocks my boat @real_bassey❤❤❤❤ . Love you paapi #kokobykhloe#bbnaija # insideJoke#somePeoplewilltakeitpersonal#donttakeitpersonal#friendsforlife

Check out comments below;

https://gistrealm.com/bbnaija-bbnaija-evicted-housemate-khloe-drags-with-fan-on-instagram/

One of them na obvious Werey!
Re: BBNaija: Khloe Drags With Fan On Instagram by marvin906(m): 9:56am On Mar 05, 2018
whos khloe

Re: BBNaija: Khloe Drags With Fan On Instagram by Tessie01(f): 9:57am On Mar 05, 2018
wow so she married bassey that went for BBA few years ago? And she went for BBN? hope I'm not mistaking
Re: BBNaija: Khloe Drags With Fan On Instagram by blesskewe(f): 10:01am On Mar 05, 2018
is she fine sef
Ambassador of team no bra
Re: BBNaija: Khloe Drags With Fan On Instagram by amakaamanda(f): 10:02am On Mar 05, 2018
Wait and see her start doing her Kunfu Panda here... Lol grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Khloe Drags With Fan On Instagram by Nobody: 10:03am On Mar 05, 2018
If I type wetin dey my mind ehn

Mod go ban me for like 10years.

so I make I just ask question wey dey my mind all night.

Abeg shey Arsene Wenger Still wake up this morning as Arsenal Manager?

RIP Nairaland 2005-2018
Re: BBNaija: Khloe Drags With Fan On Instagram by Liliyann(f): 10:08am On Mar 05, 2018
k
Re: BBNaija: Khloe Drags With Fan On Instagram by mizchoc(f): 10:08am On Mar 05, 2018
nairaland, fallen hero!
Re: BBNaija: Khloe Drags With Fan On Instagram by xmanco42: 10:09am On Mar 05, 2018
ok
Re: BBNaija: Khloe Drags With Fan On Instagram by Nobody: 10:12am On Mar 05, 2018
Monday morning wey person dey try hustle the money, na this rubbish una carry dump for front page.

Which mod carry this Nonsense enter here.

Re: BBNaija: Khloe Drags With Fan On Instagram by passyhansome(m): 10:18am On Mar 05, 2018
Okay
Re: BBNaija: Khloe Drags With Fan On Instagram by nototribalist: 10:31am On Mar 05, 2018
CuriousMynd:
She's now a celebrity.

BTW, I thought Unlimited LA claimed this biitch is his girl
don't insult unlimited LA abeg
Re: BBNaija: Khloe Drags With Fan On Instagram by purem(m): 10:55am On Mar 05, 2018
Tessie01:
wow so she married bassey that went for BBA few years ago? And she went for BBN? hope I'm not mistaking

You're not mistaking buh your talking trash undecided
Re: BBNaija: Khloe Drags With Fan On Instagram by LAFO: 11:01am On Mar 05, 2018
The Mods must chop
Re: BBNaija: Khloe Drags With Fan On Instagram by Innocentchild(m): 11:10am On Mar 05, 2018
Pls how does one become a mod , nairaland needs help tbh
Re: BBNaija: Khloe Drags With Fan On Instagram by henrysolution(m): 11:59am On Mar 05, 2018
You gave her attention while saying "I cant give you such attention"
The joke is on the khole girl, whoever she is./
Re: BBNaija: Khloe Drags With Fan On Instagram by koolg: 12:14pm On Mar 05, 2018
ogaJona:
Nigerians and busy body eh, tufia wetin d poor gal do you

It tired me oo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Davido Drops Osun From His Planned Tour Over Uncle Isiaka Adeleke's Death / Nadia Buari Flaunts Back Tattoo / #shalanga: Iyabo Ojo & Daughter Step Out In Style To An Event Last Night (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.