Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,066 members, 7,828,772 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Atiku Abubakar Visits Cinema To See #blackpanther, Buys Tickets For All Present - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Atiku Abubakar Visits Cinema To See #blackpanther, Buys Tickets For All Present (516 Views)

Records & Milestone Set By BlackPanther After 17days,As It Nears N324b Worldwide / Watch #blackpanther Full Movie On Cohab Tv. Download App On Play Store For Free / Do You Go To The Cinema To Watch Nigerian Movies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Abubakar Visits Cinema To See #blackpanther, Buys Tickets For All Present by Entvibez(f): 3:55am On Mar 05, 2018

Former Vice President Atiku Abubakar was on Saturday in the cinema with his kids in Abuja to see “Black Panther.”

Atiku urged his followers to go see the movie, writing on his Twitter:

I saw #BlackPantherblackpanther_live_v3 with my children and some of their friends yesterday. It is a very good movie and I encourage everyone to go and see it.

The one time Presidential primaries candidate also bought tickets for all present to see the movie.
Some of the people present at the cinema shared their experience.

See tweets below:-

Source:- http://www.lekkigists.com.ng/2018/03/atiku-abubakar-visits-cinema-to-see.html

Lalasticlala
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Cinema To See #blackpanther, Buys Tickets For All Present by makdcash(m): 3:59am On Mar 05, 2018
Ok election is near by

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Cinema To See #blackpanther, Buys Tickets For All Present by bankyblue(m): 4:10am On Mar 05, 2018
Public stuant, 2019 around the cornar

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Cinema To See #blackpanther, Buys Tickets For All Present by DabLord: 4:22am On Mar 05, 2018
This man is buying vote indirectly,he deserves jail. Be deceiving yourself.Nigerians are wiser

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Cinema To See #blackpanther, Buys Tickets For All Present by SOFTENGR: 6:14am On Mar 05, 2018
Naija Politician. They are all the same.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Cinema To See #blackpanther, Buys Tickets For All Present by Basilona(m): 6:44pm On Mar 05, 2018
Hats off to Atiku's PR team. Those guys are doing a good. Job.
See how they are using hypo to bleach this reputation clean.
I mean...I see things like this. And my thinking is that this guy should president already.

But then i look deeper and I remember the Chow Yun Fat Movie - Once a Thief.

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija Records First Break In Transmission / These Tweets About BDSM (bondage Sex) In Nigeria Will Leave You In Stitches / ‘cee-c Is A Proud, Bitter, Damaged, Shallow And Close-minded Woman’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.