Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,101 members, 7,818,294 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Man Beats His Neigbor To Death In Ogun For Stopping Him From Beating His Wife - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Beats His Neigbor To Death In Ogun For Stopping Him From Beating His Wife (27421 Views)

Politician Beats Up Phone Repairer For Trying To Stop Him From Beating His Wife / Man Blames "Home Training" For Stopping Him From Being An Internet Fraudster / Man Cuts Man With Cutlass For Preventing Him From Beating His Brother's Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Beats His Neigbor To Death In Ogun For Stopping Him From Beating His Wife by BloggersNG: 6:57am On Mar 05, 2018
A welder identified as Bidemk Akande has bee arrested in Ogun state after be allegedly killed his neighbor who is also a mother of 7 for telling him not to beat his wife in the Ogba Ayo.

The 43yr old woman Shakirat Fatusi 43, was said to have gone into a coma and died at a trado-medical centre after her threw her to the ground and she hit her head during a disagreement.

Shakirat and Akande had reportedly kept each other at arm’s length for sometime after she allegedly mediated in a fight involving Akande and his wife. .

According to punchng She was said to have gone to Akande’s wife’s shop to buy pepper soup around 11pm on Tuesday. It was gathered that Akande arrived at the shop and met Shakirat and two others. .

He reportedly made derogatory remarks about the deceased, who became upset. During a scuffle that ensued, Akande reportedly pushed her to the ground and she lost consciousness.
Shakirat’s husband, Segun Fatusi, who said:
“We have seven children together and she was the one catering to them. He had been having disagreements with my wife because she always asked him not to beat his wife."

The Ogun State police spokesperson, ASP Abimbola Oyeyemi, said the case had been transferred to the State Criminal Investigations and Intelligence Department.

News From Ebiwali--
https://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2018/03/man-beats-his-neigbor-to-death-for.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: Man Beats His Neigbor To Death In Ogun For Stopping Him From Beating His Wife by QueenSuccubus(f): 7:03am On Mar 05, 2018
embarassed

Now, what gonna happen to 7 kids coz this mumu guy killed their mother? angry

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Beats His Neigbor To Death In Ogun For Stopping Him From Beating His Wife by Martin0(m): 7:11am On Mar 05, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
embarassed

Now, what gonna happen to 7 kids coz this mumu guy killed their mother? angry

just see wahala chai, those children wan fac suffer now ooo....

6 Likes

Re: Man Beats His Neigbor To Death In Ogun For Stopping Him From Beating His Wife by Liliyann(f): 7:13am On Mar 05, 2018
The woman meddling got her killed
Why can't she mind her own business?
Is she the only one that saw how the man do maltreat his wife?
What stopped the wife from moving out of the house when she knows her husband is abusive?
Its just a pity that its the innocent 7kids that will suffer their mother foolishness.
This will surely serve as warning to other meddling neighbors to always mind their business and I hope the stupid man rots in jail.
May other people fight not be the cause of our own death.

MODIFIED: Nobody should quote me today as for the fools that have quoted me,I know you all are future wife beaters!!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beats His Neigbor To Death In Ogun For Stopping Him From Beating His Wife by QueenSuccubus(f): 7:14am On Mar 05, 2018
Martin0:

just see wahala chai, those children wan fac suffer now ooo....

I know...unless u wanna adopt 3 of their kids since u from Ogun as well grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats His Neigbor To Death In Ogun For Stopping Him From Beating His Wife by coken: 7:16am On Mar 05, 2018
thats why i dont separate fight...naomi goes topless with her boyfriend for photo shoot https:///jLRssU

4 Likes

Re: Man Beats His Neigbor To Death In Ogun For Stopping Him From Beating His Wife by Martin0(m): 7:16am On Mar 05, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

I know...unless u wanna adopt 3 of their kids since u from Ogun as well grin

adopt kwa bia stop using tactics to know where I base ,am not from ogungrin

3 Likes

Re: Man Beats His Neigbor To Death In Ogun For Stopping Him From Beating His Wife by QueenSuccubus(f): 7:20am On Mar 05, 2018
Martin0:

adopt kwa bia stop using tactics to know where I base ,am not from ogungrin

embarassed

But i read before u said u from Ogun state sha..Isn't that u been chasing that NL babes and she said ur too far from her coz she's from Kano grin

7 Likes

Re: Man Beats His Neigbor To Death In Ogun For Stopping Him From Beating His Wife by Martin0(m): 7:24am On Mar 05, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

embarassed

But i read before u said u from Ogun state sha..Isn't that u been chasing that NL babes and she said ur too far from her coz she's from Kano grin

Me fucvk ogun maybe it a mistake from a familiar moniker.

I am from Anambra state, igbo mangringrin

me chasing babegrin na wa oooogringrin

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Neigbor To Death In Ogun For Stopping Him From Beating His Wife by Shedrack777: 7:26am On Mar 05, 2018
well, let them give me the grown up female children, i'll gladly adopt them.
the boys can cope with the little girl. but, the two grown up girl need support badly because of the nature of the country and economy. that's why i want to help out

4 Likes

Re: Man Beats His Neigbor To Death In Ogun For Stopping Him From Beating His Wife by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:26am On Mar 05, 2018
abeg show him no mercy..apply the death penalty on him..,if you kill someone and it was proven you are guilty, you should also die same way.,no two ways about it....data man is insane to be picking quarrels with another married woman...cruel and insane man...

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Neigbor To Death In Ogun For Stopping Him From Beating His Wife by Meajor(m): 7:27am On Mar 05, 2018
Foolish neighbour..so you no get power na im you go dey separate fight... If na me... I go don scan d husband finish, if hin fit drill me, na to greet pass with nose high oh... For Dis kind Buhari regime even coffin high...
Re: Man Beats His Neigbor To Death In Ogun For Stopping Him From Beating His Wife by oyatmicah(m): 7:29am On Mar 05, 2018
this situation is just messed up man. mayb d commenter below me has d perfect solution to this

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Neigbor To Death In Ogun For Stopping Him From Beating His Wife by QueenSuccubus(f): 7:40am On Mar 05, 2018
Martin0:

cheesy

No..it was u na...

So, that babe didn't let u woo her eehn grin
Re: Man Beats His Neigbor To Death In Ogun For Stopping Him From Beating His Wife by eTECTIVe(m): 8:58am On Mar 05, 2018
Wen Ppl won't mind their affairs, meddling into d wrong affairs is wrong. D man simply transferred d aggression.. Now him eye don clear and her eye don close.. They have both learned their lessons

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Neigbor To Death In Ogun For Stopping Him From Beating His Wife by RogueX: 10:16am On Mar 05, 2018
Every state should have a domestic violence hotline

Now this idiot has left 7 people motherless.

Also to be fair, animals like this should be dealt wirh professionally. U cant just go and stand infront of them, theyre rabid.

3 Likes

Re: Man Beats His Neigbor To Death In Ogun For Stopping Him From Beating His Wife by Tjohnnay: 10:16am On Mar 05, 2018
Ogun shocked

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Neigbor To Death In Ogun For Stopping Him From Beating His Wife by swiz123(m): 10:17am On Mar 05, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

cheesy

No..it was u na...

So, that babe didn't let u woo her eehn grin

Martin0:

You two hooligans should stop derailing this thread.

Take your fuckeryy elsewhere

Iranu!!

3 Likes

Re: Man Beats His Neigbor To Death In Ogun For Stopping Him From Beating His Wife by Einl(m): 10:17am On Mar 05, 2018
Some men are useless.
If your husband or boyfriend beats you, run away and call the police.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Neigbor To Death In Ogun For Stopping Him From Beating His Wife by besticality: 10:18am On Mar 05, 2018
Congratulations. He has just landed himself in eternal agony

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Neigbor To Death In Ogun For Stopping Him From Beating His Wife by Xisnin(m): 10:18am On Mar 05, 2018
Liliyann:
What stopped the wife from moving out of the house when she knows her husband is abusive?
Its just a pity that its the innocent 7kids that will suffer their mother foolishness.
This will surely serve as warning to other meddling neighbors to always mind their business and I hope the stupid man rots in jail.

Very dumb comment, telling a beast not to act as a beast is everybody's problem.

6 Likes

Re: Man Beats His Neigbor To Death In Ogun For Stopping Him From Beating His Wife by Nobody: 10:18am On Mar 05, 2018
And all this welder, their palm dey strong like stone.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Neigbor To Death In Ogun For Stopping Him From Beating His Wife by Nobody: 10:19am On Mar 05, 2018
eTECTIVe:
Wen Ppl won't mind their affairs, meddling into d wrong affairs is wrong. D man simply transferred d aggression.. Now him eye don clear and her eye don close.. They have both learned their lessons

Dullard x 1000

Any normal person who sees a man beating his wife will tell him to stop, indeed some brave souls may even intervene.

5 Likes

Re: Man Beats His Neigbor To Death In Ogun For Stopping Him From Beating His Wife by AreaFada2: 10:19am On Mar 05, 2018
Very sad.

Too much vexation & frustration in the land.

To be a good Samaritan now nor be here o. shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats His Neigbor To Death In Ogun For Stopping Him From Beating His Wife by ipobarecriminals: 10:20am On Mar 05, 2018
sad free/release him to dem area boys.Let see how his charm go save him

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Neigbor To Death In Ogun For Stopping Him From Beating His Wife by whitering: 10:21am On Mar 05, 2018
Liliyann:
RIP woman. People must surely die and Something must kill a man. But that phrase "mind your business " is as disgusting as poo..

5 Likes

Re: Man Beats His Neigbor To Death In Ogun For Stopping Him From Beating His Wife by swish9(m): 10:24am On Mar 05, 2018
Idiot man, you come hopeless u go hopeless angry

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Neigbor To Death In Ogun For Stopping Him From Beating His Wife by Lagbaja01(m): 10:24am On Mar 05, 2018
You can behold wickedness and injustice but the late woman couldnt...one death must kill a man
Liliyann:

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Police Arrest Two Chinese Over Illegal E-waste Factory (photo) / Police Arrest Two Suspected Cultists In Lagos, Recover Weapons (Photo) / Stolen Toyota Highlander 2008 Model

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.