Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,111 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

Uriel Oputa And Her Mother Get Free Sunday Treat From A Stranger - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uriel Oputa And Her Mother Get Free Sunday Treat From A Stranger (18888 Views)

Dewy Oputa And Her Partner SJ Dress As 'Bonnie And Clyde' / Dewy Oputa And SJ Her Girlfriend In New Photos / Dewy Oputa And SJ Her Lesbian Partner In Bed, All Loved Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uriel Oputa And Her Mother Get Free Sunday Treat From A Stranger by Ellabae(f): 11:06am On Mar 05, 2018
Cadec007:
hello bae good morning! :-D
Leave me alone jare
Re: Uriel Oputa And Her Mother Get Free Sunday Treat From A Stranger by Nobody: 11:06am On Mar 05, 2018
That was harsh dear, you can say a word of encouragement so he believes in himself
LadyGoddiva:
Whose fault is it that you’re wretched? Poor people sicken me
Re: Uriel Oputa And Her Mother Get Free Sunday Treat From A Stranger by SIMPLYkush: 11:13am On Mar 05, 2018
MhizzAJ:

You lack home training
pls reply my dm
Re: Uriel Oputa And Her Mother Get Free Sunday Treat From A Stranger by Cadec007(m): 11:15am On Mar 05, 2018
Ellabae:
Leave me alone jare
bae are you angry? Pls don't be angry i am sowie.....pls tell me my crime
Re: Uriel Oputa And Her Mother Get Free Sunday Treat From A Stranger by delzbaba(m): 11:32am On Mar 05, 2018
I still dont get how people can eat and take alcohol at the same time,and that food is unhealthy for an old woman.
Re: Uriel Oputa And Her Mother Get Free Sunday Treat From A Stranger by MhizzAJ(f): 11:39am On Mar 05, 2018
SIMPLYkush:

pls reply my dm

Not until you put up your pix
Re: Uriel Oputa And Her Mother Get Free Sunday Treat From A Stranger by Nobody: 11:43am On Mar 05, 2018
good daughter
Re: Uriel Oputa And Her Mother Get Free Sunday Treat From A Stranger by SIMPLYkush: 12:08pm On Mar 05, 2018
MhizzAJ:

Not until you put up your pix
hnmm
Re: Uriel Oputa And Her Mother Get Free Sunday Treat From A Stranger by shallysgirl: 12:43pm On Mar 05, 2018
Kobicove:
is she an only child?
Only daughter.
Re: Uriel Oputa And Her Mother Get Free Sunday Treat From A Stranger by Meajor(m): 1:02pm On Mar 05, 2018
LadyGoddiva:
Whose fault is it that you’re wretched? Poor people sicken me
Wretched..me Bwuhahahaha I laugh in Swahili grin grin na joke I been dey.... So sister no think am.... I'm living comfortable, I'm not a foolish tenant that lives like a landlord, I am a landlord... My hardwork pays
Re: Uriel Oputa And Her Mother Get Free Sunday Treat From A Stranger by Meajor(m): 1:04pm On Mar 05, 2018
DonPiiko:
That was harsh dear, you can say a word of encouragement so he believes in himself
don't mind her, I was only joking sef.... grin grin, so if I no get na Nairaland I go come dey talk am..?
Re: Uriel Oputa And Her Mother Get Free Sunday Treat From A Stranger by Meajor(m): 1:06pm On Mar 05, 2018
Jimbadly:

Don't be a m0ron.
guy I for vex oh... Buh na dat picture, change my anger grin grin grin
Re: Uriel Oputa And Her Mother Get Free Sunday Treat From A Stranger by Ellabae(f): 1:27pm On Mar 05, 2018
Cadec007:
bae are you angry? Pls don't be angry i am sowie.....pls tell me my crime
Lol

1 Like

Re: Uriel Oputa And Her Mother Get Free Sunday Treat From A Stranger by eniade07: 1:55pm On Mar 05, 2018
You took your mum out and publicize it so that people will pity you..... better find a job.
Re: Uriel Oputa And Her Mother Get Free Sunday Treat From A Stranger by Cadec007(m): 2:18pm On Mar 05, 2018
Ellabae:
Lol
:-|:-/ so you are not angry with me!?
Re: Uriel Oputa And Her Mother Get Free Sunday Treat From A Stranger by Elnida: 3:06pm On Mar 05, 2018
Divay22:

Nah.. Babe this is too much.
In as much as i don't support what he said (very stupid of him), curses like this ain't good.pls.

hahaha...U we're sweating like a pig, bfo wetin U be?
Re: Uriel Oputa And Her Mother Get Free Sunday Treat From A Stranger by Divay22(f): 3:47pm On Mar 05, 2018
Elnida:

hahaha...U we're sweating like a pig, bfo wetin U be?
Where you come from shocked
Re: Uriel Oputa And Her Mother Get Free Sunday Treat From A Stranger by tellmemore15: 3:49pm On Mar 05, 2018
Poor girl

As you are running up and down for your mum's so the heavens will run to answer your you
Re: Uriel Oputa And Her Mother Get Free Sunday Treat From A Stranger by Elnida: 4:09pm On Mar 05, 2018
Divay22:

Where you come from shocked

somfin tells me,U are fat.
Re: Uriel Oputa And Her Mother Get Free Sunday Treat From A Stranger by brunxy(m): 5:26pm On Mar 05, 2018
That stupid mode that banned me for 1 month cos of yeye BB9Ja ur fada.. angry angry

Re: Uriel Oputa And Her Mother Get Free Sunday Treat From A Stranger by webngnews: 6:22pm On Mar 05, 2018
Hmmmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ime Bishop Umoh Shares Throwback Photos / Ogenna Walter Receives Rousing Reception In Central African Republic As Host / 18+(Photos) Trending Social Media Craze Involving Breasts And Pens (Biro)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.