Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Billionaire - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Billionaire (1086 Views)

FIRE AND ICE (the Billionaire's Toy) / The Billionaire's Secret Heartthrob / My Billionaire Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Billionaire by skitkid2(m): 7:25am On Mar 05, 2018
Dedicated to nothing.
Re: Billionaire by skitkid2(m): 7:28am On Mar 05, 2018
This story is mine
Re: Billionaire by skitkid2(m): 7:35am On Mar 05, 2018
FORWARD

WE HEAR YOU

This is for everybody. You've got your eyes on the money.
I can see it, we all can see it.
Yes, I have done so many things too. I have lived within
my means, lived a really honest life.
P'ussy was never a priority and just like you, I have failed
I have blamed everyone, I said its my stupidity,
yes its my friends, now I see what y'all really are. F' ck that

Life was a plane ground. Filled with nothing.
No right or wrong, no schools, no compulsory good morning.
Who decided these things, that good afternoon is necessary?
One thing that limits a man is his background, it becomes
a strong limitation cause you have failed.

I must make money, whether by righteous or faking righteous,
whether its right or wrong. It only needs to be necessary

Money is a means to my end

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Billionaire by sochey(f): 1:47pm On Mar 08, 2018
Billionaire..
Money is only a means to my end also grin

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Dominque

1 Like

Re: Billionaire by skitkid2(m): 10:53am On Sep 24, 2018
We hear you

Another phase unwinds, no clear direction and its easier to give up.
The direction is lost, the story and the money is finally gone.
I’m back to nothing and in a hopeless state.

At this stage it’s hard to decide what is better, the past or the present.

Life is more depressing, but I must survive and enjoy the future.
Re: Billionaire by skitkid2(m): 7:54am On Sep 30, 2018
Chapter one.
- Fred was a young boy, he had several dreams. At the earliest stages of his life he was a mega champion, participated in most notable activities in his school. Most times he had the best result in class and some other times he came second.
This record of brilliance went on for so long, that his parents felt his brain capacity was too high and needed to be tested in another school. Well this is from Fred’s point of view.

On the first day of school in his new school, he told his new classmates about his awesome record at his previous school, they found it amusing and bragged about how he couldn’t achieve that same feat in his new school. This bothered Fred because he was somebody who doesn’t lie.

The first term came to a close and he became the best in the class. Now he caught the attention of the head of the school and was awarded several honors, this catapulted his self esteem to an all time high. Fred was 10 when he completed his primary education.

Fred’s move to a new school was a major phase of his life. He was made the accountant of the class and was made to collect money from his fellow students for textbooks. He had so much money in his possession as a boy of 10. This opened his eyes to money and he started spending from the money he had collected from his classmates.

The plan was that at the end of every month, Fred was going to account for the money he had been given and submit the money to the head of the school.

(1) (Reply)

Articles That May Interest You. / Emi (reboot) 2 / Alpha's Little Male

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.