Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,781 members, 7,866,053 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 10:42 AM

CEO Of Bimzhair Delivers After 7 Years Of Bareness - Picture - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / CEO Of Bimzhair Delivers After 7 Years Of Bareness - Picture (412 Views)

Tiwa Savage Leaves Don Jazzy's Mavin Records After 7 Years / Timaya Shows Off His New Dreadlocks Hairstyle After 7 Years (photos) / 11-year-old Delivers After Being Impregnated By Brother In-law (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

CEO Of Bimzhair Delivers After 7 Years Of Bareness - Picture by AnonymousIP: 8:00am On Mar 05, 2018
@MobileGumTag

Shared On Instagram With Caption ..

It feels surreal ,I'm a Mum!!! . God indeed makes all things beautiful in his time after SEVEN (7)years of waiting and trusting God for my awesome blessing. Doctors diagnosed all sorts but my God had the final say.

From two blocked Fallopian tubes,hormonal imbalance, several painful procedures, incompetent cervix, failed IVf and multiple fibroids. Losing a pregnancy at 22weeks+ in 2016 my water broke and had to be induced to bring out the baby in order to save my life.

It was such a painful experience as I had to go through the pains of proper labour. And then going through a major procedure last year to remove the multiple fibroids. In all God kept me and I knew HE sure has a purpose for my life. He blessed me with the best man one could ever ask for. Who stood by me all through.

My pains were his pains and he never for once gave up on God. Fast forward June 2017 i decided to give IVF another try hoping that God will come through. I was a bit reluctant because of the fear of being disappointed yet again. But went through it anyways.

To the glory of God I was confirmed pregnant July 2017. The pregnancy went so smoothly and February 26 2018 our wonderful gift beautifully moulded from heaven came to the world. The Lord will never leave or forsake HIs own.

Though it may tarry it will definitely come to pass. I truly appreciate my family and friends who prayed for me during the waiting period. Love you all so much God bless you and grant you all of your heart's desires . #mymiraclebaby#God's blessing #ChildofDestiny#triumphantseed#joybeyondwords

BY GUM TAG : http://gumtag.com/ceo-bimzhair-delivers-7-years-bareness-picture/

cc; lalasticlala
Re: CEO Of Bimzhair Delivers After 7 Years Of Bareness - Picture by Shedrack777: 8:05am On Mar 05, 2018
Who Did This? Jesus. OMG!
Re: CEO Of Bimzhair Delivers After 7 Years Of Bareness - Picture by Benjom(m): 8:28am On Mar 05, 2018
Glory to God cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Jamb: Over 100 Applicants Demostrate Over Exam Frustration / Nollywood Actor Williams Uchemba Reveals The Secret Of His Success / #bbnaija: "Any Woman Has The Ability To Behave Like Cee-c" - Dabota Lawson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.