Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,773 members, 7,837,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Why President Buhari And I Didn't Visit Dapchi - VP Osinbajo Reveals - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why President Buhari And I Didn't Visit Dapchi - VP Osinbajo Reveals (24615 Views)

Osinbajo Reveals How State Governments Can Tax Nigerians, Generate More Revenues / Osinbajo Reveals Persons Buhari Will Jail / Kiki Osinbajo Reveals What Happened After She Met A Troll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why President Buhari And I Didn't Visit Dapchi - VP Osinbajo Reveals by Blacksodje(m): 3:09pm On Mar 05, 2018
I guess Kemi Adeosun and Shittu are from the South East right?
Re: Why President Buhari And I Didn't Visit Dapchi - VP Osinbajo Reveals by RexTramadol1: 4:46pm On Mar 05, 2018
Wetin concern us concern number of CEO

Pls VP I like you oh and

Its better for u to face front.
Re: Why President Buhari And I Didn't Visit Dapchi - VP Osinbajo Reveals by webngnews: 6:23pm On Mar 05, 2018
Ok
Re: Why President Buhari And I Didn't Visit Dapchi - VP Osinbajo Reveals by ajepako(f): 7:33pm On Mar 05, 2018
It is so sad and pathetic that an erudite and knowledgeable professor has been reduced to a mere buttt boy by the northern oligarchs..

I am gradually losing respect for this man, especially if l remember his strong condemnation of GEJ and his slow response during the Chibok saga..

But look at him now.... Perfectly offering excuses for the same thing and expecting us to understand him

APC hypocrisy reeks to high heavens..
Re: Why President Buhari And I Didn't Visit Dapchi - VP Osinbajo Reveals by planetzoom: 7:57pm On Mar 05, 2018
APC is a national tragedy

Re: Why President Buhari And I Didn't Visit Dapchi - VP Osinbajo Reveals by Mayor101010(m): 10:02pm On Mar 05, 2018
In a sane country, the presidency will be busy looking for solutions on how to find the lost students not attending wedding parties. Well they are not their children.
Re: Why President Buhari And I Didn't Visit Dapchi - VP Osinbajo Reveals by awa(m): 5:18am On Mar 06, 2018
What a shame....Yemi should remember Tunde Idiagon
Re: Why President Buhari And I Didn't Visit Dapchi - VP Osinbajo Reveals by Okoroawusa: 5:34am On Mar 06, 2018
BeijinDossier:
“There are people who don’t know that the number of CEOs from Anambra state are more than the number of CEOs from Katsina state or anywhere else, except Ogun.”

Is this true or another propaganda? Was it the FG that made them CEO via ''national character'' or did they work their way to those positions as CEOs?
See small small pikins for Nairaland

He is talking about CEOs of Govt establishments whose appointment is at the discretion of the President

Meanwhile,small pikin,its "federal character" not "national character"
You hear?
Re: Why President Buhari And I Didn't Visit Dapchi - VP Osinbajo Reveals by Alanzazani: 5:43am On Mar 06, 2018
My dad always told me in Nigeria if you join politics, your are bound to loose your character. You will adhere to no principles. You will see the truth and stand it on its head

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Saraki, Tambuwal Give PDP Conditions / Chijioke Ugwueze Is Dead / Soludo Insists Anambra Too Complex For WAEC Holders To Govern

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.