Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,892 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:43 PM

Kiki Osinbajo Reveals What Happened After She Met A Troll - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kiki Osinbajo Reveals What Happened After She Met A Troll (29838 Views)

Osinbajo Reveals How State Governments Can Tax Nigerians, Generate More Revenues / Osinbajo Reveals FG Plans For Power Sector / Osinbajo Reveals Persons Buhari Will Jail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kiki Osinbajo Reveals What Happened After She Met A Troll by GISTBL0GGER: 7:26pm On Dec 20, 2018
Kiki Osinbajo who finally met a troll that has been attacking her in the comment sections of her posts, took to Instagram to reveal what happened.

According to Vice President Yemi Osinbajo’s daughter, the troll who was full of praises after they met, is into clothing business and even mentioned it in their conversation. Kiki Osinbajo who disclosed that she has forgiven her, also stated that the troll apologized and left but not with same energy she came with.

Kiki Osinbajo had before now disclosed how she handles internet trolls and negative comments online. In a recent post, the socialite shared how she handles negativity on social media, adding that people will always be negative and try to change her, but she has learned to not be phased by their comments because she cannot change who she is for anybody.

She posted a beautiful photo of herself and wrote:

My favorite picture ever!

“I remember posting it and I got a lot of negative people asking why I wore henna and had a turban and all sorts of negative things @bighstudios was so upset and called me and I remember telling him not to worry I liked the picture and that’s all that counts. (even if low key I was a bit upset)

“I told myself then I cannot allow people I don’t know have such a hold on me ! People will be negative , people will try to change you, people will judge you , people would hate you for no reason , but my darling you are YOU AND NOBODY DOES YOU BETTER THAN YOU! Take me or leave me, but as I am because I’m definitely not going to be different to fit anyone’s idea of who I should be! Officially doing me.”

Gist from Gistmore - https://gistmore.com/kiki-osinbajo-reveals-what-happened-after-she-met-a-troll

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Reveals What Happened After She Met A Troll by GISTBL0GGER: 7:27pm On Dec 20, 2018

1 Like

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Reveals What Happened After She Met A Troll by somito121(m): 7:30pm On Dec 20, 2018
Her LIFE her PROBLEM.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Reveals What Happened After She Met A Troll by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:30pm On Dec 20, 2018
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeew

86 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Reveals What Happened After She Met A Troll by oluwatosink: 7:31pm On Dec 20, 2018
cool
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Reveals What Happened After She Met A Troll by YomzzyDBlogger: 7:38pm On Dec 20, 2018
cheesy
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Reveals What Happened After She Met A Troll by kannymoore(m): 9:00pm On Dec 20, 2018
..I think the same advice goes to a number of nairaland members here who troll and say absolutely stupid statements for pleasure and get high from the "likes" the recieve afterwards.

This life ehn... Na pot of beans.

Many of you won't understand cos you're young and full of life and energy but sometimes.. the silly things you do in your youth would turn around and bite you in the future.. right your threshold of glory.

I don Tay for here... Spent one year as a guest and 11years as a member so believe me.. I don see enough pikins like Una, come, grow old and go.

Una doh! grin

Bye bye! wink

135 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Reveals What Happened After She Met A Troll by Dreambeat: 9:52pm On Dec 20, 2018
Lies.Continue comforting yourself

2 Likes

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Reveals What Happened After She Met A Troll by INTEGRITYA1(m): 9:52pm On Dec 20, 2018
Nice revelations from Kiki, faceless forum or not, it's a small world.
I will like to also expose this life time opportunity to all potential individuals home and abroad.

*Amen Estate 2* Eleko Beach Road, Ibeju-Lekki, Lagos.

*An Estate with top notch infrastructures*

A serene heaven for those who have earned their success.

An abode of excellence where Nigerians home and abroad who be proud to be.

*Price*: #12m per plot

*Tittle*: C of o.

Just a click away:

https:///send?phone=2348062342001
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Reveals What Happened After She Met A Troll by ossaisly(m): 9:52pm On Dec 20, 2018
I was just trying to be FTC embarassed embarassed
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Reveals What Happened After She Met A Troll by deepwater(f): 9:52pm On Dec 20, 2018
WHO GIVES A FCKU RAISE YOUR HAND

2 Likes

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Reveals What Happened After She Met A Troll by Demgohearword: 9:52pm On Dec 20, 2018
This makes no sense tbh
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Reveals What Happened After She Met A Troll by Xinzu: 9:52pm On Dec 20, 2018
Can someone in the presidency (probably Garbage Shehu) shut this girl up? Who the furk is she that they shouldn't insult her? I don't blame her anyway, I blame the useless marketer who felt star-struck by a thieving fake pastor midget's daughter!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Reveals What Happened After She Met A Troll by StrikeBack(m): 9:52pm On Dec 20, 2018
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Reveals What Happened After She Met A Troll by Negotiate: 9:53pm On Dec 20, 2018

8 Likes

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Reveals What Happened After She Met A Troll by StrikeBack(m): 9:53pm On Dec 20, 2018
Xinzu:
nnn
mmm
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Reveals What Happened After She Met A Troll by JessetariahMD(m): 9:53pm On Dec 20, 2018
She's trying so hard.
To stay RELEVANT

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Reveals What Happened After She Met A Troll by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:53pm On Dec 20, 2018
Babes, you need to borrow our profile pic here.
That will help you BIG TIME....

, A.K.A....Thick skin! wink

Na dem go tire lass lass cheesy grin

I told myself then I cannot allow people I don’t know have such a hold on me.....Very good one Kiki!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Reveals What Happened After She Met A Troll by purem(m): 9:53pm On Dec 20, 2018
was this supposed to be a news
I don't understand
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Reveals What Happened After She Met A Troll by RSVP: 9:53pm On Dec 20, 2018
Lol... the lady go humble straight!

Shit turn real.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Reveals What Happened After She Met A Troll by Echo50(m): 9:54pm On Dec 20, 2018
i dnt get myself in female gossips

1 Like

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Reveals What Happened After She Met A Troll by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:54pm On Dec 20, 2018
purem:
was this supposed to be a news

I don't understand
welcome to Nairaland!
feelgoodstuffs:
Story story undecided who cares?
Dettol cares......
arabbunkum:
Silly idiot with a smelly cunt.
For all the duration of your life, you cant even get close to her house help underwears...bitter soul!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Reveals What Happened After She Met A Troll by Gboyeboy(m): 9:54pm On Dec 20, 2018
And how is this news?

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Reveals What Happened After She Met A Troll by bankyblue(m): 9:54pm On Dec 20, 2018
Lubbish
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Reveals What Happened After She Met A Troll by Bossontop(m): 9:55pm On Dec 20, 2018
undecided
Wetin-da-fûck dey hapen to nairaland front page dese days??

[img]https://media./images/9f1b94979fe88e3a5efcf878e95e4ada/tenor.gif[/img]

2 Likes

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Reveals What Happened After She Met A Troll by feelgoodstuffs(m): 9:55pm On Dec 20, 2018
Story story undecided who cares?

1 Like

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Reveals What Happened After She Met A Troll by honestivo(m): 9:55pm On Dec 20, 2018
What's the economic benefit of this talk now

2 Likes

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Reveals What Happened After She Met A Troll by KingLennon(m): 9:56pm On Dec 20, 2018
That means if some people meet Cc: SimplyKush one on one dem for beat am tire o.... grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sam Amadi Threatens To Sue FFK If He Doesn't Apologise. / Trader Moni: Two Million Nigerians To Get Collateral Free Loans In Buhari's Govt / Lagos Anti-One Way Squad Impounds 42 Vehicles, 4 Uniform Personnel Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.