Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,570 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

Mr Shari'a-(Senator Yerima) Marries a 13 Year Old Egyptian. These Muslims Self - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mr Shari'a-(Senator Yerima) Marries a 13 Year Old Egyptian. These Muslims Self (1120 Views)

Red Sea: Archaeologists Discover Remains Of Egyptian Army From The Biblical Exod / Senator Yerima's New Marriage Is Against Qur'an And Sunnah / Senator Yerima's Marriage (Re: 13 Year Old Egyptian Girl) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr Shari'a-(Senator Yerima) Marries a 13 Year Old Egyptian. These Muslims Self by ajoguegbe(m): 11:55am On Apr 28, 2010
Have you read about senator Ahmed Yerima (the man who first introduced Shari'a in Nigeria) marriage to a 13 year old Egyptian. Pedophilia!Child abuse!!! you would scream, that is if you are a Christian or if your conscience still speaks. But if you are a Muslim, it is normal to that religion beginning with their founder Muhammed

During his life Muhammad married eleven or thirteen women depending upon the differing accounts of who were his wives. He married his cousin Zaynab bint Jahsh, married a 9 year old girl, Ayishah; married so many captives of war example Juwayriyya bint al-Harith. women he considered booties of his war escapades.

The hadith of Abdul Aziz says:1

"We conquered Khaibar, took the captives, and the booty was collected. Dihya came and said, 'O Allah's Prophet! Give me a slave girl from the captives.' The Prophet said, 'Go and take any slave girl.' He took Safiya bint Huyai. A man came to the Prophet and said, 'O Allah's Apostles! You gave Safiya bint Huyai to Dihya and she is the chief mistress of the tribes of Quraiza and An-Nadir and she befits none but you.' So the Prophet said, 'Bring him along with her.' So Dihya came with her and when the Prophet saw her, he said to Dihya, 'Take any slave girl other than her from the captives.' Anas added: The Prophet then manumitted her and married her.

another report on how he married Zainab reads that According to Ibn Sa'd and Tabari, after the marriage, Muhammad went to pay Zayd a visit, but instead found Zaynab, scantily clad, and fell in love with her.2. I was surprised when the beauty pageantry that was supposed to take place in Nigeria was cancelled because Muslims rioted that somebody commented that even Muhammed would have been interested in one of the girls. This account tells us how he married by lust, so whats the riot all about?
Read more about Muhammed's marriages on wikipaedia, [url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad's_wives
[/url]
What a religion, i sometimes wonder why people are so blind to see the grand deception

REFERENCES.

1. Volume 1, Book 8, Number 367: Narrated 'Abdul 'Aziz
2. Freyer Stowasser (1996), p. 88, Oxford University Press
Re: Mr Shari'a-(Senator Yerima) Marries a 13 Year Old Egyptian. These Muslims Self by debetmx(m): 12:30pm On Apr 28, 2010
Lets live religion out of this. This is a useless man and common thief. After stealing billions of his state fund, he ordererd the cutting of a man's hand who stole a cow worth N60,000. He should be jailed for life. He should burn forever in hell
Re: Mr Shari'a-(Senator Yerima) Marries a 13 Year Old Egyptian. These Muslims Self by emiwanlee(m): 1:07pm On Apr 28, 2010
we will not leave relgion out of this,because this is a babaric religion that encourages child abuse and all forms of social vices
Re: Mr Shari'a-(Senator Yerima) Marries a 13 Year Old Egyptian. These Muslims Self by debetmx(m): 3:14pm On Apr 28, 2010
Am not a muslim but we respect other people's religion
Re: Mr Shari'a-(Senator Yerima) Marries a 13 Year Old Egyptian. These Muslims Self by AYODEJI4LOVE(m): 8:23pm On Apr 28, 2010
not on nairaland.you also know this.browse through the religious section and you see the way they do interact wit christian and twist the bible to suit their purpose.that senator have just layed a bad example which they will soon add to sharia law
Re: Mr Shari'a-(Senator Yerima) Marries a 13 Year Old Egyptian. These Muslims Self by karo93: 8:48pm On Apr 28, 2010
kini big deal?the guy tried better that muhammed who married a 9yr old!.i was even surprised to see a muslim complaining about this on facebook.

what wickedness and barbarism!
Re: Mr Shari'a-(Senator Yerima) Marries a 13 Year Old Egyptian. These Muslims Self by jesus3: 10:55pm On Apr 29, 2010
U guys havent heard the latest? He granted a bbc Hausa interview,where he said 'i havent violated any islamic law,afterall we read the noble prophet(pbuh) did marry a minor. Whats the big deal if i did same. If i told her true age,people would still criticize islam'

My point is that any evil done by muslims are traceable to mohammad including terrorism
karo93:

kini big deal?the guy tried better that muhammed who married a 9yr old!.i was even surprised to see a muslim complaining about this on facebook.

what wickedness and barbarism!
Re: Mr Shari'a-(Senator Yerima) Marries a 13 Year Old Egyptian. These Muslims Self by ajoguegbe(m): 2:40am On Apr 30, 2010
My point is that any evil done by muslims are traceable to Mohammad including terrorism
That is the truth many people have not known. The blood instinct nature of that religion is a foundation thing. Muhammad laid Islam on blood. to know more about how Islam is connected to suicide bombing read: SUICIDE BOMBING ACCORDING TO THE BIBLE, Click on Link
http://judewatchman..com/2010/01/suicide-bombing-according-to-bible-by.html
Re: Mr Shari'a-(Senator Yerima) Marries a 13 Year Old Egyptian. These Muslims Self by Nobody: 5:13pm On Apr 30, 2010
jesus.:

U guys havent heard the latest? He granted a bbc Hausa interview,where he said 'i havent violated any islamic law,afterall we read the noble prophet(pbuh) did marry a minor. Whats the big deal if i did same. If i told her true age,people would still criticize islam'

My point is that any evil done by muslims are traceable to mohammad including terrorism

ajoguegbe:

That is the truth many people have not known. The blood instinct nature of that religion is a foundation thing. Muhammad laid Islam on blood. to know more about how Islam is connected to suicide bombing read: SUICIDE BOMBING ACCORDING TO THE BIBLE, Click on Link
http://judewatchman..com/2010/01/suicide-bombing-according-to-bible-by.html
Re: Mr Shari'a-(Senator Yerima) Marries a 13 Year Old Egyptian. These Muslims Self by suleiman16(m): 6:23pm On May 01, 2010
You christians what is wrong if he marrying a girl of his wish, are you people still in dark, who told you that medically a 13yr old girl can not conceive and born a child.
Re: Mr Shari'a-(Senator Yerima) Marries a 13 Year Old Egyptian. These Muslims Self by Nobody: 6:57pm On May 01, 2010
U must be suffering from mal information. A medical doctor attributed the health hazards for a 13yr old. Psychologically not stable&are heeps cant be as strong as that of an 18yr old.
Im sure u will find nothing wrong,afterall the sex hungered mohammad did worse by picking aiyesha a 6.
suleiman16:

You christians what is wrong if he marrying a girl of his wish, are you people still in dark, who told you that medically a 13yr old girl can not conceive and born a child.
Re: Mr Shari'a-(Senator Yerima) Marries a 13 Year Old Egyptian. These Muslims Self by Nobody: 6:57pm On May 01, 2010
U must be suffering from mal information. A medical doctor attributed the health hazards for a 13yr old. Psychologically not stable&are heeps cant be as strong as that of an 18yr old.
Im sure u will find nothing wrong,afterall the sex hungered mohammad did worse by picking aiyesha a 6.
suleiman16:

Re: Mr Shari'a-(Senator Yerima) Marries a 13 Year Old Egyptian. These Muslims Self by karo93: 7:18pm On May 01, 2010
@suleiman16
are you that new to the mordern world to be unable to know that she MUST have complications during child birth?

i pray that some 90yr old man marries your 9yr old daughter for after all "what is wrong with him marrying a girl of his wish"

all i need is your concur to this and i will know that you believe that what mohammed did is not wrong
Re: Mr Shari'a-(Senator Yerima) Marries a 13 Year Old Egyptian. These Muslims Self by AYODEJI4LOVE(m): 1:33am On May 02, 2010
mohammed.6 years old.aah God dey ooh.and the muslim are proud of that and following that same step.too bad
Re: Mr Shari'a-(Senator Yerima) Marries a 13 Year Old Egyptian. These Muslims Self by ajoguegbe(m): 3:54pm On May 04, 2010
Sani Yerima may have insisted on enacting sharia in the North and fooled others into it so that, he wd have the opportunity to marry the girl in 4 years. He may have wanted to marry her when she was 8 but the law wd not allow him, so he fooled other Muslims to enact sharia n decieved many northern states on religious ground.
Another surprising thing is the malam who married up to 86 wives, he also claimed sharia backing.
its not good to marry a muslim ooo you never know how many he wd later bring in

(1) (Reply)

God Barons, Nigerian Pastors As Rich As Oil Barons / How To Receive A Miracle And Retain It / Covering Of Hair By Females To Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.