Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,926 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

"Overstay Is Killing Us": Soldier Deployed To Borno For 2 Years Now Cries Out - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Overstay Is Killing Us": Soldier Deployed To Borno For 2 Years Now Cries Out (35228 Views)

Governor Zulum Surprises Obiageri Mazi, Igbo Woman Teaching In Borno For 31Years / President Muhammadu Buhari Lands in Borno For APC Presidential Campaign [Photos] / President Buhari Arrives Borno For Nigerian Army Day Celebration(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Overstay Is Killing Us": Soldier Deployed To Borno For 2 Years Now Cries Out by zolapower: 12:54pm On Mar 05, 2018
I share in your pain young soldier ,but the man in the helm of affair has mortgage ur future to the unrest.
Re: "Overstay Is Killing Us": Soldier Deployed To Borno For 2 Years Now Cries Out by Cruset(m): 12:54pm On Mar 05, 2018
ok
Re: "Overstay Is Killing Us": Soldier Deployed To Borno For 2 Years Now Cries Out by Uruan2023: 12:54pm On Mar 05, 2018
Operation Lafia dole abi?

Sorry son...they don't care
Re: "Overstay Is Killing Us": Soldier Deployed To Borno For 2 Years Now Cries Out by dust144(m): 12:55pm On Mar 05, 2018
Tell your president.
Re: "Overstay Is Killing Us": Soldier Deployed To Borno For 2 Years Now Cries Out by Charly68: 12:55pm On Mar 05, 2018
JideAmuGiaka:

Shut up and stop dragging God to the failure of your government.
You are sick upstairs I believed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Overstay Is Killing Us": Soldier Deployed To Borno For 2 Years Now Cries Out by Rickyzagy: 12:55pm On Mar 05, 2018
If you are not a Muslim soldier and you are deployed to North please resign this government has an agenda To destroy non Muslims soldiers
Re: "Overstay Is Killing Us": Soldier Deployed To Borno For 2 Years Now Cries Out by emeejinsm: 12:55pm On Mar 05, 2018
This is not funny ooh , but majority of them have overstayed in aba
Re: "Overstay Is Killing Us": Soldier Deployed To Borno For 2 Years Now Cries Out by UncleJudax(m): 12:55pm On Mar 05, 2018
The Nigeria Army doesnt have a rotation system for deployment...or this is an oversight?

Re: "Overstay Is Killing Us": Soldier Deployed To Borno For 2 Years Now Cries Out by omooba969(m): 12:55pm On Mar 05, 2018
Rickyzagy:
Please remind me the name of the military operation in the northeast

Lafia dole.
Re: "Overstay Is Killing Us": Soldier Deployed To Borno For 2 Years Now Cries Out by SIGE(m): 12:56pm On Mar 05, 2018
I feel for our gallant troops deployed to the north, even in advance nations Army deployments to conflict zones are one year, but commonly range anywhere between 6-15 months.

i really feel for them. if a soldier can open up and say he is tired of fighting same place for 2years and obviously LOSING then it means they've got no purpose for fighting.

well all i can say is BE ARMY STRONG!

1 Like

Re: "Overstay Is Killing Us": Soldier Deployed To Borno For 2 Years Now Cries Out by JideAmuGiaka: 12:57pm On Mar 05, 2018
Charly68:
You are sick upstairs I believed

Yours is both upstairs and downstairs.
Re: "Overstay Is Killing Us": Soldier Deployed To Borno For 2 Years Now Cries Out by Nobody: 12:58pm On Mar 05, 2018
ultron12345:
what sort if rubbish is that. They should remain there, when government was was suffering doctors by owing their salary did u complain

How many doctors die?
Re: "Overstay Is Killing Us": Soldier Deployed To Borno For 2 Years Now Cries Out by Nobody: 12:58pm On Mar 05, 2018
Nigeria has no regard for their military.
Re: "Overstay Is Killing Us": Soldier Deployed To Borno For 2 Years Now Cries Out by SmartyPants(m): 12:58pm On Mar 05, 2018
It's quite unfair really. How can some soldiers be at the battle front for two solid years? What is the rest of te army doinng? Dancing python dance that could effectively be delegated to MOPOL.

This country na wa o... The people that sent this boys to the front for years are comfortably at home eating three square meals and fucking their wives at night while our boys are treated like grains of sand.
Re: "Overstay Is Killing Us": Soldier Deployed To Borno For 2 Years Now Cries Out by Charly68: 1:01pm On Mar 05, 2018
JideAmuGiaka:

Yours is both upstairs and downstairs.
if you aren't sick you won't be attacking somebody that is not directing his speech to you,if not for God,i would have cursed you on this page .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Overstay Is Killing Us": Soldier Deployed To Borno For 2 Years Now Cries Out by Rickyzagy: 1:01pm On Mar 05, 2018
omooba969:

Lafia dole.
Meaning what in English?
Re: "Overstay Is Killing Us": Soldier Deployed To Borno For 2 Years Now Cries Out by Swagzlord01(m): 1:02pm On Mar 05, 2018
ultron12345:
what sort if rubbish is that. They should remain there, when government was was suffering doctors by owing their salary did u complain

seriously?
Re: "Overstay Is Killing Us": Soldier Deployed To Borno For 2 Years Now Cries Out by nkemdi89(f): 1:03pm On Mar 05, 2018
Same question I asked my friend then about their redeployment, he said " we are trained to fight and we can stay there as long the army wants us to stay ", this was someone planning to get married and will leave his wife after the whole ceremony back to battlefield. I only pity women who are married to them, many of them out of ego always claim to love their job with passion.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Overstay Is Killing Us": Soldier Deployed To Borno For 2 Years Now Cries Out by Swagzlord01(m): 1:03pm On Mar 05, 2018
Rickyzagy:
If you are not a Muslim soldier and you are deployed to North please resign
this government has an agenda
To destroy non Muslims soldiers

God will help u oooooh
Re: "Overstay Is Killing Us": Soldier Deployed To Borno For 2 Years Now Cries Out by Swagzlord01(m): 1:04pm On Mar 05, 2018
nkemdi89:
Same question I asked my friend then about their redeployment, he said " we are trained to fight and we can stay there as long the army wants us to stay ", this was someone planning to get married and will leave his wife after the whole ceremony back to battlefield. I only pity women who are married to them, many of them out of ego always claim to love their job with passion.

boss mentally it is not that ok to stay 2 years... demoralization will set in. its always good to reup

1 Like

Re: "Overstay Is Killing Us": Soldier Deployed To Borno For 2 Years Now Cries Out by Nobody: 1:04pm On Mar 05, 2018
The soldier is very correct...that is the standard practice all over the world...millitary personnel in war zones get rotation on their tour of duty...to maintain their mental health undecided
Re: "Overstay Is Killing Us": Soldier Deployed To Borno For 2 Years Now Cries Out by JideAmuGiaka: 1:05pm On Mar 05, 2018
Charly68:
if you aren't sick you won't be attacking somebody that is not directing his speech to you,if not for God,i would have cursed you on this page .

Only a cursed person will think of cursing anther.
Re: "Overstay Is Killing Us": Soldier Deployed To Borno For 2 Years Now Cries Out by omooba969(m): 1:08pm On Mar 05, 2018
Rickyzagy:

Meaning what in English?

I think you will have to send an email to Mallam Burantashi. grin
Re: "Overstay Is Killing Us": Soldier Deployed To Borno For 2 Years Now Cries Out by olugabbie(m): 1:08pm On Mar 05, 2018
mexxmoney:
Why is this Python complaining? Abeg sharrap and dance!!
When u read d comments of our future leaders somtims u knw why we r where we here.
Re: "Overstay Is Killing Us": Soldier Deployed To Borno For 2 Years Now Cries Out by Nobody: 1:09pm On Mar 05, 2018
ultron12345:

Oga why are u trying to be mad Wetin concern doctors with this?

Even doctors de go leave, talk more of people who fight n kill n get killed everyday.
Re: "Overstay Is Killing Us": Soldier Deployed To Borno For 2 Years Now Cries Out by Rickyzagy: 1:10pm On Mar 05, 2018
Swagzlord01:

God will help u oooooh
You also

But I'm not a soldier and I can never be a Nigerian soldier or anything force
Re: "Overstay Is Killing Us": Soldier Deployed To Borno For 2 Years Now Cries Out by Kokaine(m): 1:12pm On Mar 05, 2018
rotational operations have been jeopardised
Re: "Overstay Is Killing Us": Soldier Deployed To Borno For 2 Years Now Cries Out by Swagzlord01(m): 1:13pm On Mar 05, 2018
Rickyzagy:

You also

But I'm not a soldier and I can never be a Nigerian soldier or anything force

then u should appreciate people who does things u cant do....

1 Like

Re: "Overstay Is Killing Us": Soldier Deployed To Borno For 2 Years Now Cries Out by Rickyzagy: 1:14pm On Mar 05, 2018
omooba969:

I think you will have to send an email to Mallam Burantashi. grin

Since you don't know it why answering it Shhhh
Oversabi people
Re: "Overstay Is Killing Us": Soldier Deployed To Borno For 2 Years Now Cries Out by victorazy(m): 1:15pm On Mar 05, 2018
ultron12345:

Why are guys like this? is pathetic how feelings for human has been degraded in this part of the world.

Have you ever watched clip from battle field before?
Re: "Overstay Is Killing Us": Soldier Deployed To Borno For 2 Years Now Cries Out by Rickyzagy: 1:16pm On Mar 05, 2018
Swagzlord01:

then u should appreciate people who does things u cant do....

No word for you
O
Re: "Overstay Is Killing Us": Soldier Deployed To Borno For 2 Years Now Cries Out by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 1:16pm On Mar 05, 2018
I hope this gets to the appropriate body

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

1500 Cows Killed In Air Strike In Taraba / Bandits Invade Kubwa In Abuja, Conduct House-To-House Raid / Voters Registration: Dele Momodu Defends Borno With Proof

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.