Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,607 members, 7,816,508 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

"Your Ferrari Is On My Wrist" - Davido mocks An Unknown Person On Snapchat. - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Your Ferrari Is On My Wrist" - Davido mocks An Unknown Person On Snapchat. (46548 Views)

Davido Mocks Mayorkun For Going Broke After Buying Car / Davido Mocks Peruzzi Over His Leaked Sex Video With Tobi, UNILAG Slay Queen / Davido Mocks Mr. Eazi With His 30 Billion Gang Members (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Your Ferrari Is On My Wrist" - Davido mocks An Unknown Person On Snapchat. by BrutalJab: 2:36pm On Mar 05, 2018
wonlasewonimi:
I keep saying it if tyson and mc hammer can be broke who is davido? The guy that is already losing his voice?
cos those you mentioned went broke doesn't necessarily mean Davido too will come on.

You can't compare them. Davido has enough backing in case of anything.
Re: "Your Ferrari Is On My Wrist" - Davido mocks An Unknown Person On Snapchat. by BrutalJab: 2:37pm On Mar 05, 2018
Kotodoctor:
Lol black man. Black man don't know difference BTW riches and wealth. As crazy rich as football stars. People own and pay them. Those ones barely talk or bragg.

David be humble sit down. It's not someone you are trapping, it's you who just want to show off.

Remember dami duro intro, your breakout vidoe?., wre instead of paying for your drinks silently like a gentleman? You slam the money against the waiter..like he was nobody and like you wre the man..well thats you. Thats the real you.. Until you prove yourself otherwise.
What's this rubbish about black man

I guess you are suffering from chronic inferiority complex. You think these White men are gods?

1 Like

Re: "Your Ferrari Is On My Wrist" - Davido mocks An Unknown Person On Snapchat. by Nana100: 2:54pm On Mar 05, 2018
Hmm Davido is becominga arrogant. Anyway Shatta Wale has been arrested for assaulting Police Officer. Read the story here https://ghanaslayers.com/2018/03/05/police-arrests-shatta-wale-grants-bail/
Re: "Your Ferrari Is On My Wrist" - Davido mocks An Unknown Person On Snapchat. by agarawu23(m): 2:57pm On Mar 05, 2018
medolab90:
Did davido just say he heals heart with his music.

i was wondering too the kinda heart his wack music heals.

If a musician will heal my heart, it will definitely be ASA and PASSENGER
Re: "Your Ferrari Is On My Wrist" - Davido mocks An Unknown Person On Snapchat. by Shroud: 3:05pm On Mar 05, 2018
kenex4ever:
Davido think say Ferrari cheap like those Porsche and Benz wey him dey buy.

Bro you can't afford Ferrari except a used one.

Seriously?

Ferraris are very expensive especially when selling older out-of-production models at auctions.

Mercedes Maybach S600 Pullman will buy two modern ferarri 488GTB and Ferrari GTC4Lusso at their factory price and still have change for a Toyota Highlander.
Re: "Your Ferrari Is On My Wrist" - Davido mocks An Unknown Person On Snapchat. by sharpwriter(m): 3:09pm On Mar 05, 2018
lefulefu:
i tire oocheesy.nigerian music many of them are just noise and jargons. I wonder how d music take heal heart. It will even give u high blood pressure listening to those excessive kpangolo noises.ppl wey dey follow all these artistes on instagram on twitter no just get work.no wonder most of them insult and look down on their fans.

Lol.... e. g. Shakushaku and Wo by Olamide. Crazy noise and public disturbance
Re: "Your Ferrari Is On My Wrist" - Davido mocks An Unknown Person On Snapchat. by mekonglobal(m): 3:10pm On Mar 05, 2018
wwwtortoise:
Kids bragging.
While you boast of a loaf, remember someone somewhere owns a bakery.
#fact
Re: "Your Ferrari Is On My Wrist" - Davido mocks An Unknown Person On Snapchat. by olisaemeka1(m): 3:15pm On Mar 05, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

And later he will gonna start writing a song entitled "YOUR FERRARI IS ON MY WRIST" grin cheesy
yes o!and trust me it will still be a hit song o grin
Re: "Your Ferrari Is On My Wrist" - Davido mocks An Unknown Person On Snapchat. by thunderbabs: 3:16pm On Mar 05, 2018
The hint there is the nigg is a fat ass nigga
Re: "Your Ferrari Is On My Wrist" - Davido mocks An Unknown Person On Snapchat. by sharpwriter(m): 3:18pm On Mar 05, 2018
blackbeau1:
And 100k be tormenting me like it's 200 million .issokay

Lol... it's well

1 Like

Re: "Your Ferrari Is On My Wrist" - Davido mocks An Unknown Person On Snapchat. by Nobody: 3:19pm On Mar 05, 2018
Kotodoctor:
Lol black man. Black man don't know difference BTW riches and wealth. As crazy rich as football stars. People own and pay them. Those ones barely talk or bragg.

David be humble sit down. It's not someone you are trapping, it's you who just want to show off.

Remember dami duro intro, your breakout vidoe?., wre instead of paying for your drinks silently like a gentleman? You slam the money against the waiter..like he was nobody and like you wre the man..well thats you. Thats the real you.. Until you prove yourself otherwise.

Exactly what I was thinking, looks like a show off, cos i trust davido he would have mention a name or something relating to that person so people can figure it out.
Re: "Your Ferrari Is On My Wrist" - Davido mocks An Unknown Person On Snapchat. by QueenSuccubus(f): 3:21pm On Mar 05, 2018
olisaemeka1:
yes o!and trust me it will still be a hit song o grin

grin

Aha...all the clubs will be playing his song

YOUR FERRARI IS ON MY WRIST
skiiiiiirt-- skiiiiirt grin
Re: "Your Ferrari Is On My Wrist" - Davido mocks An Unknown Person On Snapchat. by Nobody: 3:25pm On Mar 05, 2018
sharpwriter:

Lol.... e. g. Shakushaku and Wo by Olamide. Crazy noise and public disturbance
all noise and no lyrics.na very few of their music dey mk sense cheesy

1 Like

Re: "Your Ferrari Is On My Wrist" - Davido mocks An Unknown Person On Snapchat. by ADRIAN88(m): 3:32pm On Mar 05, 2018
Midgut:
Pride precedes downfall! You are rich today but, do you know tomorrow?

Thank God you are not as rich as zuckerberg, you would have called every Nigerian broke ass and your footstool!

Who told you that if you are not happy some people are not happy? Or that you put smile into face of people through your songs? May be you were trying to say if you are not happy some dimwits will not be happy? And you put smile into face of nincompoops that listen to your crap!

Midgut please take it easy, please!!

1 Like

Re: "Your Ferrari Is On My Wrist" - Davido mocks An Unknown Person On Snapchat. by kenex4ever(m): 3:36pm On Mar 05, 2018
Shroud:

Seriously?

Ferraris are very expensive especially when selling older out-of-production models at auctions.

Mercedes Maybach S600 Pullman will buy two modern ferarri 488GTB and Ferrari GTC4Lusso at their factory price and still have change for a Toyota Highlander.
did I say any Mercedes?

I only talked about the type davido has.

The maintenance cost of Ferrari alone would get him broke and not talking about old models
Re: "Your Ferrari Is On My Wrist" - Davido mocks An Unknown Person On Snapchat. by ADRIAN88(m): 3:41pm On Mar 05, 2018
The one wey pain me pass na dat davido official houseboy wey go bleach red oil come rub for hair, that one done dey type; "abuja way!, kenya way! Dubai way! Lol!,

The funniest part na the 'Davido Official Dj' tag wey he add for him bio, issorite!! Keep up the sebo-ing, your own go soon come,

Re: "Your Ferrari Is On My Wrist" - Davido mocks An Unknown Person On Snapchat. by mystiquemaestro(m): 3:45pm On Mar 05, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

And later he will gonna start writing a song entitled "YOUR FERRARI IS ON MY WRIST" grin cheesy

Which one be 'he will gonna start'

Grammar that causes diarrhoea!
Re: "Your Ferrari Is On My Wrist" - Davido mocks An Unknown Person On Snapchat. by Shroud: 3:48pm On Mar 05, 2018
kenex4ever:
did I say any Mercedes?

I only talked about the type davido has.

The maintenance cost of Ferrari alone would get him broke and not talking about old models
Okay.

1 Like

Re: "Your Ferrari Is On My Wrist" - Davido mocks An Unknown Person On Snapchat. by piagetskinner(m): 3:53pm On Mar 05, 2018
heal hearts with your music.?..lol

even the heart that is healed will get damaged by your music...

1 Like

Re: "Your Ferrari Is On My Wrist" - Davido mocks An Unknown Person On Snapchat. by PotatoSalad(m): 3:53pm On Mar 05, 2018
livebynite:
Wait did this reduce the price of garri ?

Nope angry
This garri man again grin grin
Re: "Your Ferrari Is On My Wrist" - Davido mocks An Unknown Person On Snapchat. by wonlasewonimi: 3:56pm On Mar 05, 2018
teddyhits:

shocked height of your hate fear Me

It's not about hate... When you're in a privileged position be humble. Life is turn by turn.

Do you know davido paid shitload of money to nae to c to feature in his first single. Where's naeto c today?

1 Like

Re: "Your Ferrari Is On My Wrist" - Davido mocks An Unknown Person On Snapchat. by overboard(m): 3:58pm On Mar 05, 2018
BrutalJab:

What's this rubbish about black man

I guess you are suffering from chronic inferiority complex. You think these White men are gods?

Let me come to @kotodoctor's defence with the belief that I know what he was inferring...

The black man as I know him 8 times out of 10 will expend his future now. It really doesn't matter how the money came, especially if it's the first major windfall and even if that attainment of a rich man's status was rather gradual... he would more times than not live above his means or even if it is within his means, it would be needlessly lavish.

Usually, the black man will in his prime, live a more stupendous lifestyle than a billionaire retiree with humongous returns on his investment portfolio. Just ensure he has the promise of money tonight and tomorrow morning - it doesn't have to extend further, he will most likely as they say, f*ck up.

No. The whites are in no way gods. Majority just live a life not conditioned over generations by slavery and poverty. So they have a more prudent spirit to managing money. No all but the math is undeniable.
Re: "Your Ferrari Is On My Wrist" - Davido mocks An Unknown Person On Snapchat. by Savageking001: 4:11pm On Mar 05, 2018
Okay
Re: "Your Ferrari Is On My Wrist" - Davido mocks An Unknown Person On Snapchat. by RexTramadol1: 4:40pm On Mar 05, 2018
This is an insult to Ferrarri

But as I no fit do aproko giv dem

Make I face front
Re: "Your Ferrari Is On My Wrist" - Davido mocks An Unknown Person On Snapchat. by Nobody: 4:58pm On Mar 05, 2018
Short people are too problematic
Re: "Your Ferrari Is On My Wrist" - Davido mocks An Unknown Person On Snapchat. by NicoBaba(m): 5:16pm On Mar 05, 2018
Ayodejioak:
Looks like the beef between Davido VS Special Spesh! just got more interesting
dem get beef? fill me in
Re: "Your Ferrari Is On My Wrist" - Davido mocks An Unknown Person On Snapchat. by Greatzeus(m): 5:31pm On Mar 05, 2018
Florblu:

Davido's level of savagery is premium

Hmmmmm..... I wish Davido can compose his own songs just like he do compose his insults

Jay Z doesn't write his songs,like ever
Beyonce can't compose a line even if her life depends on it grin
And so are many successful musical artists in the developed countries. Donell Jones, Babyface,Neyo were songwriters before getting their own deal.
All I'm saying is you can't judge him base on the fact that he buys songs, because so do other top notch artists.
Re: "Your Ferrari Is On My Wrist" - Davido mocks An Unknown Person On Snapchat. by overboard(m): 6:12pm On Mar 05, 2018
Greatzeus:

Jay Z doesn't write his songs,like ever
Beyonce can't compose a line even if her life depends on it grin
And so are many successful musical artists in the developed countries. Donell Jones, Babyface, Neyo were songwriters before getting their own deal.
All I'm saying is you can't judge him base on the fact that he buys songs, because so do other top notch artists.

You got some facts wrong bro..

JAY Z writes all his songs save for features. He even wrote for Dr. Dre... first rapper to be inducted into Songwriter's Hall of Fame or something to that effect.

I think Beyonce does too - I may be wrong - but she does employ a bevy of song writing talent, that's for sure.

On point with Neyo and Babyface, likely accurate about Donell Jones too.

Yup, it's in Nigeria we find it excruciatingly hard to employ others to write songs and when we do, we seldom want to give due credit thus making Davido very professional in his music business as regards song writing. It's a no-no to beef him for buying songs. Every aspect of the entertainment has specialization.
Re: "Your Ferrari Is On My Wrist" - Davido mocks An Unknown Person On Snapchat. by pressplay411(m): 6:14pm On Mar 05, 2018
Davido has to be the least and worst any one could ever want to lounge with. So arrogant and spoilt. I respect his hustle but that's where it stops. I knew his personality was minus 100 ever since I saw him get pranked on MTV base.
They say parenthood changes a boy into a man, guess he's the exception.
Wizkid on the other hand has his cockiness but way more chill to hang out with.
Davido better clean his act up and reduce his Yes men 30 billion gang lest he self destructs.
Re: "Your Ferrari Is On My Wrist" - Davido mocks An Unknown Person On Snapchat. by greggng: 6:24pm On Mar 05, 2018
EsotericMonk:
Small boy wey no get sense. Your whole outfit plus the chains is Donald Trump's shoes. In other words, all you have can be a person's tithe. Stay humble.

How can you say a thing like this. Trump doesn't wear expensive shoes. Wealthy men don't brag about material things. That's why they are simple. Davido has taste for material things more than trump. They are not mate in all ramification. The comparison doesn't match at all
Re: "Your Ferrari Is On My Wrist" - Davido mocks An Unknown Person On Snapchat. by Chommee(f): 7:18pm On Mar 05, 2018
grin

And ;later he will gonna start writing a song entitled "YOUR FERRARI IS ON MY WRIST" grin cheesy[/quote]
Re: "Your Ferrari Is On My Wrist" - Davido mocks An Unknown Person On Snapchat. by Wiseonetemmy(m): 7:47pm On Mar 05, 2018
Why are we so gullible. Because a celebrity says something, then he is definitely right. Let’s put on our thinking caps most of the time. Internet is not only for Snapchat and instagram, you can access information too. What type and make of wristwatch will cost as much as a Ferrari..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ini Edo As A Sexy Pole Dancer (new Photo) / Ray Hushpuppi Acquires Rolls Royce Wraith Black Badge Days After Buying Bentley / Odunlade Adekola’s Wife, Ruth Delivers 4th Baby Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.